[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons on here divorced? What's your story?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: divorce.jpg (238KB, 1501x846px) Image search: [Google]
divorce.jpg
238KB, 1501x846px
Any anons on here divorced? What's your story?
>>
My ex and I first separated five years ago, moved to Texas to start over, then she bailed on me and took my kid and dogs back to Wyoming. She missed everything about home more than she had ever missed me she said, and she didn't want me to follow her back. She is a selfish narcissist so no surprise she did what was in her best interest no matter how childish. She filed for divorce as soon as she established residency in Wyoming again and what began as her hiring an attorney "just to check over the paperwork" turned into her trying to fuck me into the signing an agreement for minimum visitation under threat of having to give a deposition, which wouldn't have shown anything incriminating or changed a thing. Ended up going through mediation and signing the agreement I created that could have been talked about as two adults without spending thousands of dollars. Glad to be rid of her now but it was still a major pain in the ass. Women all have a snake coiled up inside their rotten little brains, trust me.
>>
I married someone safe because I had been very adventurous and wanted to act normal.

After a while, I could not deny that she was narrow-minded and boring. Nice in a lot of ways, truly, but I was killing myself being too pedestrian.

As a writer, I had a lot of time by myself on the computer. I naturally fap as a part of writer's block. So that's when I found 4chan, and /soc/ in particular.

Once on 4chan, I started cheating. I met some of the then-popular CWs in person. They were all quite fun, and I slept with a few of them. I found myself engaged with these women in a way I never had been with my wife.

I eventually flew a depressed CW from across the country to live as my mistress. That worked for a few weeks before I decided to stop cheating, and I left my wife.

Five years later, I'm paying ~$4,300/mo in alimony. But, I'm much more happy and true to myself.
>>
I am hoping to divorce my wife in the near future, I'm the stayed at home with the kids. wife has been to the looney bin for wanting to kill herself. Any advice on how I can get the best out come from the divorce.
>>
>>24968802
1) Document everything;
2) Go to a lawyer right away;
3) Separate as soon as possible;
4) Let her know you care, but that it's over for you.

& remember, she may have been suicidal b/c the relationship was not giving her what SHE needed to be stable. Hopefully, she, as well as you, will be happier and healthier in the future.
>>
>>24968802
Don't live in a coastal state
>>
>>24968818
thanks for the quick answer.
>>
>>24968829
am i better off living in a mother state when it comes to child custody?

i recently found out my wife has let her family claim my kids on their taxes.
>>
>>24968841
>i recently found out my wife has let her family claim my kids on their taxes
See >>24968818
>2) Go to a lawyer right away;

This has progressed to a civil claim. Document that you were not aware of this and bring that evidence to the lawyer as well.
>>
>>24968841
>>24968830
>>
Not divorced in the process of getting separated. We were married for four years together for seven, she came out to me as gay seven days before our anniversery. I don't think either of us had been happy with physical part of our relationship in sometime
>>
>>24967709
Damn this is taking too long I wish it works before anyone wakes up
>>
>>24967709
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.