[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a bout to take some more xanax so I dont call her also faces

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: WIN_20170222_19_19_58_Pro.jpg (237KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170222_19_19_58_Pro.jpg
237KB, 1280x720px
a bout to take some more xanax so I dont call her

also faces rate thread

also breakup advice
>>
File: 1472337244115.jpg (45KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472337244115.jpg
45KB, 639x960px
>>24958186
>>
8/10
>>
>>24958186
>>24958203
samefag kys
>>
File: 20160802_021515.jpg (5MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160802_021515.jpg
5MB, 5312x2988px
I'd like to boast that I'm a pretty perceptive person, I'm pretty good ast seeing through peoples bullshit, but this bitch totally had my balls in a jar, controlled the fuck out of me and made me feel like I'm crazy

this is her. I can do waaaay better than that....right? I feel about 2 feet fucking tall right now
>>
File: IMG_0186.jpg (174KB, 960x1022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0186.jpg
174KB, 960x1022px
>>24958186
brother your life is outta control
>>24958237
she's cute, she looks like a mom. good luck
>>
>>24958186
Nice Skyrim map
>>
>>24958186
ITT: focus more on your inner self, and not how you appear to others

welcome op
>>
>>24958186
Take all of the Xanax you have and kill yourself
>>
>>24958303
not bad looking

She was 6 years older than me. My mom left when I was a kid so obviously theres some pathology...but it was like losing a mothers love as well as a lover. She has 4 kids but doesn't have custody of them...idk. Fuck it. time for another bar.

and thanks for the welcome, idk really where to reach out for human contact anymore. but this helps
>>
>>24958413
how many threads do you want faggot? Kys.
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (8KB, 198x223px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
8KB, 198x223px
>>24958412
thank you for your thoughtful advice I will take that into consideration
>>
>>24958413
>>24958422
wait gimme 10 mins and I'll give you the advice you need I guess.
>>
>>24958422
Oke, before the actual advice, I'll give you the basis to understand where I'm coming from.
Love is a combination of chemicals, spouted in the brain, they stay and you get used to them, with the other person's company, your brain works in a different way hence you're under her "spell" it's a drug, like you had before, exept it's comparable to... heroin.
What you're experiencing now is withdrawal syndrome, quite in the literal term of it..... however the brain was used to firing up the same old neural pathways to achieve these chemicals.. doing the same things, seeing the same woman made you happy...... but we encode our brain everyday with our behaviour (what we choose to think about and what we do) hence the possibility of creating new neural pathways is ALWAYS there.

now the advice, feel this shit, feel the pain and ACCEPT IT, meaning cry like a fuckwit, thinking "she's a piece of shit" I heard the story man, telling it 200 times won't change the result, you must have an opinion on it, and that opinion has to come from your HEAD, not from the withdrawal syndrome you're experiencing, that keeps telling you to get a hold of her.
Because the truth, is that she isn't special. Noone is really so special to anyone, that they can't be substituted... and that's GREAT. you only stick with the people you REALLY want to have in your life, and whenever someone bad goes, that person always leaves a hole.... that you can fill with SOMETHING ELSE. basically find new neural connections and patterns to feel good, and remember that having the source of your happyness on a single person, is usually a very bad bet.. that new source of happyness doesn't have to be another person btw.. it can be a hobby... anything really, you just got to "react" as they say, go out, and find something ELSE that you like, get into that shit, and you'll see... MAGICALLY.... as SOON as you find something you like doing... boom, she's disappeared, your mind's much clearer, you got your life
>>
>>24958503
so, you may feel like she was everything... because she was man, all your chemicals were coming from her, but in the end... there's so many fucking things that could become your everything.. you'll find that it's a lot wiser to rely on something that you don't have to pay for, and that you can do whenever you want, wherever you want. Basically be the source of your own happyness IS THE IDEAL, but on the absence of that.. get out, find shit. get mad at her, and give yourself a new goal
to be better than any boyfriend she'll ever have? doesn't matter what you do, gym, get clean, anything works, as long as it fires up neural pathways that make you actually feel good.... and sure, throwing yourself into the unknown is terrifiying... but https://www.youtube.com/user/kylecease/videos here, this guy should help you come to peace with that aspect of yourself. most times fear comes from very stupid places. Good luck man.
>>
op I foken took the time to give u a proper reply don't be a cunt
>>
>>24958186
You can do way better. What's the age gap she looks way older.
>>
JUST DON'T

Seriously no good can come of it. She got over you a long fucking time ago, been there mate.
>>
inb4 OP isn't responding because you all actually killed him

>>24958503
I use this logic to talk myself out of a lot of shitty shit in life and keep going. It's good advice.
>>
>>24958413
Not having custody of her kids should have been a red flag bro, courts usually favor woman for that kind of stuff so she has to be a real fuck up to lose that. Unless she didn't even try, which should be an even bigger red flag. Don't get yourself beat up over some old hags worn out pussy bro. And what the fuck is up with your shitty tattoos? You fucked up getting them in solid black, that's going to be a real bitch to get a decent cover up. You look like an edgy jewish justin bieber wannabe.
>>
>>24960030
>>24960030
Finally someone tells the real sugar free truth ITT.

OP you fucked up with slot of things but times change and people change. This is your chance to get rid of your bad habits ie your ex.
She already looked like someone who'd steal your white while coming over and immediately spend it on drugs. And by the look of you and your ex you guys look like pill poppers. Try and get out of that shit while your liver is still intact and your not singing the blues about "muh hospital bills" and move onto the next chapter of your life.

Can't stay white trash forever OP(or you'll die premature like a bitch)
>>
Broke up with my cheating, manipulative ex almost 6 months ago and it stills pain me. My heart still aches and I still well up thinking about that bastard like it happened yesterday.
Get a grip OP, everyone goes through it. You're not a special snowflake that you clearly try so hard to be.
>>
you can definitely do much better OP, you're like a 7/8, shes like a 5. xans is all you can do besides the usual keeping yourself busy. time heals.
>>
>>24958237
GOD DAMN THAT THINGS UGLY

then again you pretty much destroyed any looks you had with those HORRILE tats, big ugly ass saber tooth hanging out your ear, poor rick Astley haircut, holes all in your face and dark abyss nail polish...jesus Christ you have everything going for you don't you?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.