[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal only thread for those who prefer the backdoor (this isn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Anal only thread for those who prefer the backdoor (this isn't a femboy/trap thread, female anal only)
>>
all anuses are female
>>
>>24951897
Bend over please
>>
>>24951770
its a fucking shame you have to qualify these threads that faggots shouldnt be posting their ass.

Don't they have their own fucking board? why do they shit up all the other boards with gay shit so much?
>>
>>24952079
>why do they shit up all the other boards with gay shit so much?

because there are infinitely more guys on 4chan than girls

some of the guys are gay
but there are still much more gays than females here, and gays are also much more inclined to post pics

that's why
>>
File: 5.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Old gif from an old thread, sorry
>>
>>24952142
How is the butthole destruction coming along? Its been a while.
>>
>>24951770
My gf likes anal, but only if shes tipsy or drunk. Says shes sore the next day.
>>
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE EPIC

I love fingering my gf's ass while I cum in her pussy, then when I recharge I fuck her ass. That second fucking always takes longer so I can pound and stretch and swell up inside her. So nice.

We really need some women in here to share their impressions and their asses.
>>
>>24953068
>Says shes sore the next day
I like it when a woman says she's sore with a smile on her face.
>>
>>24952079
>Don't they have their own fucking board?
its a blue board you triple nigger
>>
Does anyone else here snicker when they push the "bottom" button when lurking this thread?
>>
>>24952142
i remember that girl.she was looking for someone to train her ass so he can have a decent gape
>>
>>24953166
Then it is a shitty containment board isnt that shit? That is like making MLP or Pokemon ablue board
>>
>Want a girlfriend that cums from only anal
>But I like vaginal too much
The problem with only doing anal is you have to use condoms every time, it's a UTI just waiting to happen if you don't.
>>
Remember frens, anal is always the cleanest of things, but a loose asshole is someth8ng we can all take pride in, either by causing or having.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.