[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

secrets/vent/feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 45

File: 1459921643758.jpg (42KB, 584x542px) Image search: [Google]
1459921643758.jpg
42KB, 584x542px
secrets/vent/feels thread
>>
>Be me
>18 y/o
>male
>gay, the "masculine" type
>2 of my friends
>friend's name is Alicia
>always hang out with her well at least like 3 times per week we usually go to the beach or just go around town
>recently she's been hanging out with my friend Rosbel a lot like they get out of school on her car or go to mall after school and whatever
>Rosbel and my other friend Silvia know I'm like bisexual or whatever (and its never been a secret, we usually don't talk a lot about my sexuality because I told them everything about it so they wont have to guess things about me or think that I've been hiding it, I came out to them like long time ago, oh and by the way Rosbel is gay and we all knew he was before he came out of the closet)
>my friend Alicia didn't know I was, even though I know her as much as I've known Rosbel and Silvia
>recently she got more close to us
>I honestly don't feel like I should came out of to closet to every single person I've know so never really felt like telling her
>she asked me like years ago if I was gay and by then even myself was wondering the same thing so I said no also she wasn't that much of a friend by then
>she's been hanging out with Rosbel more often and for whatever reason I was suspecting that he would tell her that I was bisexual now that they're more friends (which is not a problem as long as they don't talk trash behind me and start thinking that I hide my sexuality)
>continue
>>
>>24947928
>one or 2 days later after they left school in her car she calls me
>we start talking about random stuff
>it came to the topic a friend of mine that happens to be bisexual
>Alicia asks me in a peculiar tone "You are bisexual aren't you..?"
>it was like one of those tones when you already know something but you're just testing the person to see if he says the truth
>"Yeah I am"
>"I knew it, my mom was right!"
>she had told me several times before that her mom and her sister thought I was gay which to be quite honest it did bother me because whether I am or not it's none of their business because I don't even talk to them I have only said hi politely or being at their house for a really
>we talked a little bit about that and the real problem began today
>I was hanging out with Alicia in her car
>I was just talking with her
>I saw in her iphone screen and in the apps she had the app Grindr.... You know that app right?
>Grindr is for gay men
>I use Grindr
Well I have many reasons that reaaaally have given me a headache today
1. Why? Why would she have Grindr? She's a girl!
2. I have seen her phone shortly before that and even went through her apps and never seen the app so that means she downloaded it recently
3. I just can't seem to find a reason of why would she have it
>>>continue
>>
>>24947930
>Rosbel knows that I use Grindr, he knows that I have a picture of me and it's just too much coincidence for me that after they hung out she tells me if I'm Bisexual and then today I see her phone and she has Grindr on it.
>Luckily for me I haven't used Grindr in like 3 days
>last time I used it was for like 10 minutes
>in case she downloaded it with the intentions to make a fake profile and talk to me or even see my profile (with the assumption that rosbel told her I use the app and I have my picture) she gets to see nothing because I haven't used it.
>feeing a rush of emotions right now
>I feel anger because I just don't understand I try to be as open about my sexuality as I can with the purpose of avoiding this kind of gossiping about me
>I just don't understand why is my sexuality such a big deal when I try to not make it a big deal and it's also my life and MYSELF why are they looking to satisfy more their thirsty for information about me and my sexuality!!
>I feel impotent because I know I can't call Rosbel right now and tell him to explain everything to me because I know for a fact that he will tell Alicia and will more than likely deny everything and he possibly doesn't even know about Alicia having the app on her phone.
> I also can't tell Silvia (one of my friends too but is not involved in this) about this whole thing because she will tell or ask Rosbel and he will tell Alicia like I just mentioned
>I feel like I can't do anything about it and it's really bothering me
>>
>>24947932
Dude I seriously wouldnt worry. Girls start detective agencies when they all get together. Odds are they did talk about your sexuality, said something like "I wonder if he has Grindr?" and downloaded it to check.

Its all good. I would say either do nothing and itll pass, or maybe ask Alicia in a non prying way: "By the way, I saw Grindr on your phone. Why is that?". Odds are she'll give you the answer I gave you.

Sorry this is worrying you. I don't think you really need to! Best of luck bro.
>>
>meet this girl
>we hit it off
>she is in to the dom/sub life
>she has never been sub irl
>i've never been a dom
>we agree to date each other, and give the lifestyle a go
>first 6 months are great
>she was completely submissive
>we molded each other into the ideal mate
>1 year mark
>She is much less submissive
>I've picked up on her disobedience/combativeness
>tried to constructively temper her combativeness
>doesn't work
>I begin to resent her, and become combative myself
>2 year mark
>Constant arguing
>By now, I've gotten her into college again to get into the field she wanted
>She has lost over 80 pounds
>spends all of her time out with friends, or over at her families
>tipping point of the relationship arrives
>she is no longer able to function in our dom/sub relationship
>we agree to end the dom/sub relationship
>she tries to shift the balance of power in her favor
>becomes even more combative and spends even less time at home
>I tell her the relationship is damaged beyond repair
>pack her stuff and kick her out
>she is living with her parents at 28
>I'm 33 now, and single
>dating pool is complete garbage
>Too old for women in their 20's, and too young for women in their 40's
>after looking around, women in their 30's seem completely unstable and usually are single mothers

Being in a d/s relationship taught me so much.
I'm not sure where to go from here. Feels like I'm in some dark place of society, unable to relate to normal people. I've been single for an extended period of time before, so I don't need that again. I know who I am, and what I want... But, I've refined my expectations to such a point that finding a suitable mate seems unlikely.
It's not to say that I am without flaws. I know my flaws are great, and numerous.
But I know my flaws, and through time I have and will continue to better myself.
Having been through a series of very serious relationships, I've come to expect a certain level of maturity and effort from my partner.

What am I to do?
>>
File: 68628501.jpg (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
68628501.jpg
94KB, 400x400px
>>24948017
DOMINATE 20 YEAR OLDS. NEXT QUESTION.
>>
>>24948236
Yeah, I've though about this.
I'd end up going through quite a few women and using them up, damaging them in some cases.
Trying to steer clear of this path.
Not that I haven't been going through a new woman every two years anyways, and achieving the same effect. But, at least in those cases I honestly tried to get the relationship to work.
The talks I've had with my brother, being honest with myself...
I've known for quite some time that long term relationships may not be a viable option for me. I don't know...

Maybe I'll abandon the idea of a long term relationship at some point, but I'm not there yet. I don't see 18-25 year old females as being useful for anything but sex. They're still emotionally, intellectually, and maturely undeveloped in most cases.
>>
>Been with gf coming up to 3 years
>She is very nice to me, buys me shit and usually nice aside from occasions when she is moody and tries to argue with me
>Problem is i am not sure if i actually love her or i am just with her for convenience, i tried to end the relationship about a year ago but ended up feeling bad and got back with her
>I am attractive and fit and, when i go out i get a lot of attention from attractive girls, i really enjoy flirting with them and it makes me wish i was single again.

Dunno what to do, on one hand i have a stable relationship but on the other i dont really feel that happy and seeing her feels like a chore sometimes.
>>
>>24948319
Save up, move out, and get on with your life.
When you start wishing you were single again, it's time to move on, or re-commit yourself to the person you're with.
Really examine why you want to be single, and if you want to grow old with this chick.
If you don't see yourself with her at age 60, it's best to end it as soon as possible.
You're not just wasting her time, you're wasting your own as well.

Just my 2 cents. I can relate to wanting to be single while being in a relationship.
>>
>>24948354
I feel like we have started to become different people, and the relationship is getting stale. I still think she is a nice girl, but all we talk about anymore is work and dont do anything other than go for a meal once a week.

If i became single i would not rush to enter a relationship again, it feels like so much effort.
>>
>>24948379
Yeah, I know that feel.
It sounds like it's in your best interest to end it.
Don't rush it though.
Like I said, think it over and really evaluate if you want to be with her long term or not.
That answer should help you make a decision one way or another.
>>
>>24948405
Thank you, i wont rush in to any impulsive decision i need to think about it and why i feel like this.
>>
Every relationship I have had has ended with her cheating on me or I was the guy she was cheating with. I even tried mixing up my "type" and dating drastically different types of girls. It all ends the same usually around the 1.5 year mark. I am pretty sure I am too damaged to ever have a real relationship now.
>>
I feel fat and ugly since recovering from my eating disorder
>>
I'm a heroin addict and i might be gay or bi but I've never had sex with another guy even though I'd like to try it.
>>
>>24948532
kik me at anewfriendhi
looking for a sugar baby
>>
File: 1424617843566.gif (111KB, 319x257px) Image search: [Google]
1424617843566.gif
111KB, 319x257px
>>
In the past month I've cut my parents and my only friend out of my life, and ghosted the only guy nice enough to have any interest in me. Right now it feels good, most days I feel better than I have in months, but I worry about the long term repercussions.
>>
Suck desu , but it's better in the long run you'll make new friends and family's not as important as people make out , especially when there cunts
>>
>>24948953
Sux t.b.h, but it's better in the long run you'll make new friends and family's not as important as people make out , especially when there cunts
>>
Turns out I was right about you.
>>
I'm thinking of killing myself
>>
>>24949644
why?
>>
Naaaaa don't do that , just go have a beer with someone and talk about what's bothering you , canot allways be worse
>>
I have a major urge to text this girl soon. If I was the "new age spiritual" type I could almost say its a sign from the universe. But I'm not, so...
>>
>>24948288
But Anon, you could be their terrible, terrible mistake. Just let go of those pesky morals.
>>
>>24949744
Do ithe and palm it off on being drunk if it goes badly
>>
I have no idea how to connect with people irl and it's making me insane.
>>
>>24949760
Same
>>
>>24949756
Eh, I know it won't go badly, but I don't know if it will go as nicely as I hope.
>>
>>24949766
Well, your odds if you don't text her are straight 0.

If you do text her, your odds are infinitely better. Which will it be?
>>
>>24949781
I know. I will text her tomorrow. I just wonder, why do I have such an urge to do so after not texting her in over a month
>>
>>24949798
Because you want to fuck her?
>>
>>24949808
Eh, it's more than something that simple.
>>
>>24949815
I doubt
>>
>>24949818
Nah, it definitely is more, as I really have that near the end of my priorities with her
>>
So for my secret, I've been hiding severe acute chest pain for several months because my health insurance is shit.

>>24949815
You some kind of hand-holding degenerate?
>>
I dated a cute weeb/fembot type girl I met on OKC. Around the same time I met her I posted the same pic of me that I used there in a femdom hookup thread here, and someone replied "I think I know who you are".....

I think my date is on /soc/ and caught me posting in the femdom thread, because the same day that post was made, she went silent in okc chat
>>
>>24949838
>You some kind of hand-holding degenerate?
As in what? I actually like a girl as more than just a fuck toy?
>>
The father of my child is cheating on me and I don't really care anymore
>>
>>24949874
I'm just giving ya grief. It is the way of my people.

>>24949863
Probably not a /soc/ browser and just ghosted out of lack of interest. But yeah, don't post the same pics you're sending to girls on /soc/. Reverse image search is a thing of great and terrible beauty.
>>
I'm not greentexting this shit. Lived with my fiancee and her mom for awhile. Packed up my life and moved across the state to be with her. Was with her for almost 3 years, one night she sits me down and tells me we need to break up because she's not in the right place mentally to be together. Tells me I have 24 hours to get out.

Have to pack up my life again, move back across the state and back in with my parents. Had to quit my job. Spent the past several weeks in extreme emotional pain, mom has stage 4 cancer, terminal. Lost my rock and support system when we broke up. Find out she has a trip planned less than a month after we break up to go stay with her ex and his family for an unknown about of time. Get suicidal, plan in all out. Decide I want to hurt her just as much as she hurt me. I have information that can get her mom fired and locked up, and them evicted from their apartment. Started revenge process today, called in about her mom. Calling the apartments tomorrow. After all is said and done, suicide is the end.
>>
>>24949905
What if instead of kys, you stayed around a bit to maximize ruin and also banged loads of lonely randos? It's how I deal with my problems.
>>
>>24949874
why you giving such relevance to it?
>>
I heard your vocaroo. I don't appreciate you talking about me where strangers can hear you. If you could kindly fuck off, that would be much appreciated.
>>
>>24949937
Just trying to figure out why. Maybe something will click in my head as im writing
>>
I've always been incredibly against cheating, having been cheated on by my first two girlfriends.(Teenagers, they don't even care they just fuck whoever it's some kind of slut competition I guess)

But I had an online friend with benefits that had a huge fetish for being cheated on, and always wanted me to tell her how I'd have sex with other women in her bed while she was forced to watch or hiding in the closet/under the bed or some such thing.

Now I have a cuckquean fetish but it still feels like cheating even when somebody tells me they want me to do it, I get simultaneously aroused and also want to die because being cheated on feels fucking horrible and it just reminds me of that.

>There's also always, ALWAYS that lingering worry that they're only saying they want me to have sex with another woman so they can use it as an excuse to have sex with other guys

I'm a pretty calm/confident guy, but this subject just kills me.
>>
>>24949905
Do it.
>>
File: death.jpg (342KB, 1500x1005px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
342KB, 1500x1005px
>I just do not know man.
>I just don't know at all.
>I mean I do know but I 'am not getting involved.
>Gotta keep the new year resolutions going man.
>>
>I've spent an entire month looking for people who would be interested in having mutual masturbation sessions online with me.
>I haven't found one.
>I've been taking more anti-anxiety medicine than normal today.
>I can't stop thinking about killing myself right now.
>I want out.
>>
File: 1360895615601.jpg (53KB, 518x342px) Image search: [Google]
1360895615601.jpg
53KB, 518x342px
I'm worried that when I see my gf soon (it's been over a year since we met in person) that it won't be as perfect as the 10/10 fantasy her and I talk about it being every day. I'm worried that all the things we wish we could do but can't since we live so far apart will get old quickly.

I guess only one way to find out.
>>
I sincerely wish I was uncircumcised. Like, it's actually effected the way I view my penis. I hate the scorch-looking mark on my shaft. I hate the lack of sensitivity (and no, I don't fap all day), I hate that it's such a normalized practice.
>>
>>24950538
sorry for your dick, anon. No baby deserves it.
>>
ive killed two bums when ive been coked out at my college town after nights of drinking. No one knows and I havent been caught and I still cant fucking believe it
>>
I'm a jobless virgin over 30 living with my mother. I've given up on having anything nice in life and I fucking hate that everyone who predicted this would happen to me was right.
>>
Girlfriend cheated on me last night, told me this morning.

I woke up to the worst text of my life but I've relatively no emotion to show for it. I immediately called her but besides her crying the call was mostly silent.

We broke up. I was going to move across the country for her, I was going to drop everything for her. I would do anything for her, I was so in love.

Now I'm not.
>>
I feel so fucking old and it's tearing me apart.
Every birthday is like dying, again and again, every time more painful than the last.
>>
>>24951132
Fuck her m8, you dodge a bullet.
>>
>>24951158
Like I said, I've no emotions for this right now. I've just got to figure out what or who to do next. I figure I could find someone new, I just don't have the energy to. Tomorrow I'm going to get wasted with the money I've been saving to move to her hometown. After that it's anyone's guess.
>>
If you could mentally transfer your mind into any body you chose, would having sex with someone who chose the body form of a prepubescent child be pedophilia?
>>
>>24951162
Give it a while before getting back into the game
>>
>>24951162
Don't get attached to women, waste of time.
>>
File: 1487641531977.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1487641531977.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
Sometimes I really want out
>>
Been saying I'm going to start going to therapy but I always back out because I tell myself I can get better on my own
>>
28 m straight, looking to talk to women into cum kinks like f 2 m cum kissing and other cum play... Kik petynewks
>>
>>24947767
I tried meth last year, smoked too much and ended up in a hospital waiting room for homeless people. I didn't sleep for 3 nights and started seeing shit.
Now I live in my parents attic. And I can't get myself to be a functional human being again.
Meth, not even once.
>>
>>24951349
If you want to function again I suggest ingesting an organic spiritual aid, ahem.... San Pedro, peyote, ayhuasca, and meditation.

Don't do it in your attic. It's probably way to uncomfortable there.
>>
I think about my ex every goddamn day. I miss him so much. He didn't want to have a serious relationship with me... really, he was never clear about what he wanted, or otherwise didn't want to work with me about it. I couldn't stand it so I had to tell him that I couldn't even be friends with him anymore. I knew I'd never get over him if I still tried to be friends, and this meant that I had to lose my best friend as a result.

I'm still in this mode where I see something and think "A would think this was funny.", "A would like this.", etc. I can't fully enjoy eating at my favorite places anymore because it reminds me of him. I can't even fucking masturbate without my mind wandering off to think of him. How good he ate me out, how much I enjoyed sucking his cock, how I loved that he fucked me in my favorite position. I think about the moment when he stopped eating me out to sit up and look at me, licking his lips and telling me with this dumb amused look "Your pussy is the best I've ever tasted." I drive myself nuts and I'm so damn tired of it.

I know he'll never reach out to me to respect my wishes. I wish he would just follow his heart. He told me during our last ever conversation--something that he should have told me from the very start--that he couldn't feel the same way about romantic relationships because of how badly his last relationship went. I don't know the full story but I know his ex hurt him really badly. So fuck you, Rachel, whoever the fuck you are. You fucked A up, and he fucked me up in turn.
>>
I like the taste of my own boogers.
>>
>>24951760
lmao this cunt got played so hard that she's still convinced
>>
>>24948510
i got fat since recovering from my speed addiction

i know that feel
>>
>>24951760
Are your initials the same as your ex's sister? A.P.?
Maybe he still thinks of you every day
Hit him up
>>
>>24950363
Dont do it buddy.
>be me 25 yo male
>in a 4 yr relationship w/fem
>have bi fantasies
>dont want to confess to partner for fear of judgement
>additional insecurities

We'll get through it
>>
bump for the ones without a vent
>>
Being a man in a dating pool oversaturated with men is extremely discouraging.

At this point I'm getting desperate for sex because I've been single for over a year now and haven't felt a woman's touch in a long time.

I really want to cuddle and hold hands and that sort of thing, but also feel comfortable talking to someone who isn't crazy or at odds with their family.

I'm lucky that I'm not ugly or fat, but I'm no chad, and my self-esteem is low to the point of giving up entirely on women.

Tinder is awful; women on it aren't very interesting or willing to give a guy like me a chance because they're only interested in the most attractive men.
Maybe it's just Los Angeles. I don't belong here.

Am I going to be okay?
>>
>>24953668
Not really, guys like us are going to end up with women in their early 30s who want to 'settle down' and are only interested in us for stability. Best case scenario.
>>
>>24947767
I've been working out, at first to help with my depression and help adjust my mood. But the prospect of gaining weight (5'10" 109lbs) sounded pretty nice. But I noticed I wasn't getting bigger, a bit stronger yes, but not much in terms of weight. I just chugged it off as me not getting enough calories. I bump up my caloric intake and change my diet.

I noticed my arms and legs are almost abnormally long. So I was bore and decided to research. I came across something particular, shortness of breath, fatigue, long limbs, issues with the heart valve, crowding of the teeth (I have very minor crowding of the teeth), nearsightedness, stretch mark despite not gaining weight, difficulty gaining weight. Basically they were describing Marfan Syndrome and these people need surgery if they have a weak mitral valve and can die suddenly. Especially if they overexert there self and put to much strain on their body, the issue with me is I almost always overexert myself and have for years.

I'm an Americancunt with no health insurance and for someone who already feel like a burden on the family would hate for it to be confirm true. I just want to be able to work hard, get my college degree, get a decent job and then worry about those issues. Sometime I think sudden death wouldn't be so bad. (other than my family being sad and ruining their lives)

It just sucks, that for the past year I've been in and out of depression (mostly out). And making great progress, I knew what it felt like to be happy. I will probably continue overexerting myself and if I die in the process, then so be it.

I just want to go back to worrying if my crush still likes me, trying to get a job, taking my CLEPs and getting a car.
>>
>>24954261
Just go to the doctor and get it diagnosed. It's possible that you don't even have it at all. A consultation with a general practitioner doesnt cost that much
>>
Lots of really rare and awful things have happened to me and still keep happening. I try my best to make the world a better place, keep people around me smiling and being generous. I donate to several charities, I give gifts often and I've even done streams of handing things out in games while viewers have a chance to win games.

I was made redundant in November and have no income; I don't even get government money because I feel too bad about taking it when there are streets here that can't even afford light bulbs. I feel like I have a persecution complex because I feel like I'm 'owed' some kindness or good luck after all the hardship I've had to endure and all the good things I try to do for people.
>>
I realized i was bisexual while in the relationship I'm currently in (3+ years). Very often i seek attention from femme boys, transgirls, and crossdressers via social media apps; i feel fucking terrible doing this but cannot stop. Why can't i be happy?
>>
>>24953668
;_;
Have faith man...
>>
>>24953668
You'll be ok. LA native here, I'm far from what would be considered attractive in LA. As long as you go out and have friends you'll be just fine.
>>
I just wish I could go out and party every week, sleep with random girls and take drugs like I used to but now I have settled down with a gf I can't do that shit no more.
>>
I have no idea what to do with college and desu it all feels like a waste now. I'm probably not gonna get a job with just a bachelors degree and have to take an internship. This all makes me feel very boring. I've switched interests and majors tons of times. I've probably fucked myself over doing that. I feel like a washed up loser who is interested in boring things. I wish I had pursued art and english as a kid like I really wanted to, but I decided STEM was preferable because of "career prospects".

and I'm a fucking senior.
>>
>>24951148
I feels ya mate.
>>
>>24949744
Well, I texted her earlier, almost 9 hrs ago. No reply yet, but she is spotty on what time she'll reply. Sometimes its quickly within 5-10 minutes, other times as long as 25 hrs.
>>
Things aren't going well. I'm ready to deal with it but I'm not ready to have my asshole brother be an asshole when I'm trying to deal with it. He has every right to be here but I wish he would stay gone because he's really an asshole and makes me so angry.

>>24948510
>>24952048
Fatties are cute
>>
Girl, this is torture. You're gone from my life, I miss you, I love you, yet here comes round your ghost, sharing jokes, moving in the same circles, and all I can feel is the pain of your absence. Each reminder, a white hot scar across my heart.

I found myself dreaming earlier. Dreaming that you were close to me, that you wanted to give it another try. I saw us on a lush green hilltop in summer, my hand on your cheek, you turning into the contact as I spelled out what my offer, my requirements of you were. And I heard you say yes.

A beautiful fantasy. So beautiful it hurts.

And here comes your ghost back around again.
>>
>>24949863
think of it as a blessing because now you know she's not your dream femdom
>>
File: 1487642663742.jpg (21KB, 556x407px) Image search: [Google]
1487642663742.jpg
21KB, 556x407px
>>24954482
>>
I miss you so much
>>
>Be 18 year old me
>Move to another city for college
>Nobody knows who I am
>Become a male escort
>End up seeing quite a few people
>by 20 living off of student res and in my own flat

Escorting actually wasn't that bad
>>
I'm very quickly going bald after a stressful year.
I'm a 22 year old guy, I worry that I won't be able to find anyone if I'm bald, and I've never buzzed my head so I have no idea how it will look.
I'm having to get closer and closer cropped haircuts to look passable. I'm getting back into the gym and getting tan again to try and compensate.
>I'm mostly afraid of my extremely successful and attractive ex seeing me bald someday but I try to deny that's my main fear
Other wise I'd just shave it now because she's the only person from my past who's opinion I'd give a shit about.
>>
>>24954861
>I still dream about her waking up next to me almost once a week
>whenever I daydream about the future when I have a family it's always implicitly her
Fuck, we've been broken up for 18 months and haven't spoken in 6. I can't shake this girl.
>>
Traps>gloryhole head from dudes>women>>>>>>>dudes
>>
>>24954762
Did you had to sleep with old guys?
>>
>>24955001
Sometimes. The usual age range was like 35-50. Oldest I ever saw was early 60's. I had some young guys too. The young guys were usually those who were questioning their sexuality and wanted to start off with a feminine guy. I've seen all kinds of people.
>>
>>24955027
What kind of things were you asked to do most frequently? Sorry for the questions, just curious.
>>
I can't function without a partner, I'm barely holding on, I miss her so much
>>
>be me
>have shitty family
>have brother
>mom think the sun shines out his ass
>mom thinks I need to get a credit card
>get credit card
>mom runs it up to $1,500, says I need to pay it off
>lolwut
>fine, I'll do what I can at my minimum wage job
>job decides to fire everyone and sell the shop
>lolwtf
>try to switch schools to be closer to the job market I'm looking to get into after graduation
>school decides they need $1k first
>k lol u can stop now God
>get slapped with a $1,300 medical bill from an ER visit
>dad decided buying a new car was more important than helping me with the $100 copay
>thought if he ignored it it would go away
>OK thanks dad
Long story short I'm seriously considering becoming an escort or finding a sugar daddy. I'm looking for work and trying my best to do what I can but I feel like I'm having an existential crisis.
>>
>>24955041
I never usually let things get too weird. Most frequently though a lot of guys wanted to finish in my mouth or face. I also was sometimes asked to crossdress. I was open to most fetishes within reason. Drew the line at shit like watersports, blood or scat.
>>
I've been skirting the edges of the sugar baby thing for a while ago. I need the money but can't bring myself to actually go through with it. I guess that's a good thing.

I've gone out on dates with potential daddies where I get paid between $100-$200 to just eat a meal with them and talk. Most of them are nice enough men, but they're just so old or unattractive. I got close with this one man who was about 50, and he offered to fly me to Prague with him and talked about us traveling the world together. He wasn't ugly and he wasn't too fat, but I just couldn't do it. I'm not sure how other people can.

I suppose that's my biggest secret. I can't really talk to my friends about this but it feels good to type it at least and get it out of my system.
>>
>>24955078
Sounds a lot like my Ma. When I was 21 she burst on the scene while I was making pretty good money, like 70k a year, and forced her way into my home and racked up 10-15k of debt for me while living in my house with no job.

Your parents are narcissistic. Get away from them as soon as possible
>>
>>24955163
On one hand I think the guys willing to pay younger women just to be around them are fucking stupid.

On the other hand I realize that they're just lonely and want company most of the time.

>Though some of them do it just for sex, those guys are still pieces of shit
>>
>>24951162
fuck hookers and live it up son!
>>
My wife is loyal and an all around amazing woman; but when she speaks to another man my head goes to a crazy space. I hate it. I want to kill the dude she's talking to. I don't really make mention of it and it's not a huge deal; but it weirds me out. I've always been just slightly jealous, but I have that feeling at the back of my neck like I want to bite the throat of anyone that looks at my mate. I get to channel a lot of this out in BDSM but AUH... Exhausting
>>
When Iowa's in the 4or 5th grade,elementary school, me and my cousin fucked. Pretty much just went over to his house 1 day like normal, he told me he wanted to show me how to duck girls, when in his room we ducked eachother and fucked,even tho his duck was to small to penetrate me and mine I think I did all I remember is that it felt good as hell. Didn't last that long or bust a nut had to get dressed when we heard his mom about to walk in the room. Week later I google girls with socks and ice been hooked on tranny porn ever since. Went through 3 pcs when I was young because of viruses. Anyway is Inge remembers but I sure as hell do. Also I'm 18 now so that was awhile ago. Any1 else got freaky with family?
>>
And Sry the auto-correct on this phone is annoying as fuck
>>
I still have goosebumps
>>
>>24955190
Its tough, my dad bounced and started a new family, leaving my mom, brother, and I to find for ourselves, and now my mom's a crazy alcoholic. Like, she tries to use my unemployment to get more wine. She just makes me feel so guilty about everything. I think it's because she had me at 20 and now that I've surpassed her high score of no kids she's jealous of my life. I get the opportunity to travel a lot for booth girl gigs, and every time she invites herself and forces me to leave there stay in my hotel. That's how she racked up my credit card, paying for a flight and hotel room for herself on a trip that was completely paid off for ME
>>
>>24955203
At least you've found a healthy way to express it
>>
>>24955192
its more about power over younger women.if they are really lonely,just get a dog or with women their own age.first they start off sweet and nice to get them,but once the girl pick a daddy thier will depend on them for money,he can then push her slowly to do anything, if she refuse just threatening her paid.
>>
>>24955203
details of channel that into bdsm
>>
>>24954468
just dont let it bother you. miserable people like making other people miserable. in fact if you were nice to him it would probably piss him off more
>>
I made the fatal mistake of falling for someone online who only wants to be friends.
>>
>>24951132
Not worth forgiving her? She was honest about it at least. I'm just curious, not trying to sound encouraging that you get back together.
>>
i have the opportunity to lose my virginity with a girl I've been messaging who is also a virgin but I am not sure if I want to because she is not my ideal.

I really suck
>>
>>24955163
Just do it if you really need the money. How old are you and how much are they offering you? Or you could try going on dates forever to rack up money. But I imagine being "committed" to one SD would make you feel less empty.
>>
I want out of my marriage but always get talked out of it.
>>
Every day I wake up thinking about the same girl. Let's call her D. I love D like I've never loved anyone. I honestly know for a fact I will never feel the same about anyone else but her.

So every day, first thing on my mind is her. Breakfast, D loved waffles. Workout, I miss working out with D. Shower, work, shopping, movies, EVERYTHING reminds me of this fucking amazing girl. She was the love of my life. I have depression, she did as well, but we both made each other happier than we had ever been in our lives, and for that reason we were inseparable.

Me and D spent almost every day together since the day we met for four years. She was on her way home when she texted me that she's going to stop and pickup food for us, and asked what I wanted. An hour later and I call her wondering where she is. Nothing. 2 hours, nothing. I start to worry and drive towards the restaurant she was going to and see that the road is closed by police and fire trucks.

I could clearly see Ds car being dragged onto a tow truck. I saw a body bag. I wished for it to be anyone but her. But it wasnt.

Drunk driver ran a red and killed the love of my life. Just like that. My whole fucking world.

It's been a couple years and it still hurts just as much as it did when I ran up to the accident.

Miss you, D. Love you.
>>
I had sex with a girl that is married, she wanted to leave her husband and I spent 2 weeks telling her not to do so and at the end we ended up having sex. I am happy that she decided to stay but I feel bad for what I did.
>>
Test
>>
i had my best friend rape me in front of my girlfriend. we are working out our relationship and my girlfriend went to the washroom to call my best friend, he came to my house and raped me. i wanted to stay with my girlfriend forever but after the rape i had 0 words to say for ourselves. it matter if i ever have a girlfriend if i was raped
>>
>>24955890
are you a guy? what made your friend rape you out of nowhere??
>>
>>24948953
name?
>>
>>24954721
I miss you too. I hope it's you here, loll
>>
I've almost sold myself into sexual slavery for life.
>>
File: dreams.jpg (87KB, 736x509px) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
87KB, 736x509px
Okay.
Bottom line right now I'am clearing out my life. It is a long process like everything else. The message is clear on multiple levels. I know I'am coming off as a distant cunt. But it is what I need to be to clear out what I do not need anymore in my life. Everyone else is busy doing theirs so why can I not do mine. So really and truly whenever you ask me "What I am up to?" and "What am I doing in my life" also "What are your plans, hoodies and activities for the rest of the year" do not be shocked or surprised. When I give you cold, wall blocking answers. I'am busy that is all you need to know. It may not appear that I'am busy. But that is down to me shutting the fuck up. Not getting involved. And enjoying my own company. So this has all worked in a positive way within my own life. I smile more now knowing i'm not part of what you are doing. And not being what you want me to be. But everyone has to find there own path. But bottom line to finish this off.
>I will not look back for the life of me.
>I will not feel bad for leaving without saying goodbye.
>And I'm just waiting for the finale date to get everything sorted.
>Then 3 months off to enjoy.
So I would rather be a cold hearted fuck to get things done properly. That telling you and being delayed by your own bullshit.
>>
File: IMG_5216.jpg (192KB, 1020x1651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5216.jpg
192KB, 1020x1651px
I just sent this to my husbands younger brother on "accident." Idk. I want him to masturbate to me and think of me sexually and eventually cheat on my husband with him. The thought of fucking my brother in law behind my husbands back makes me so fucking wet.
>>
>>24956325
I'll pleasure myself to you, cover you in my jizz
>>
>>24956325
>I just sent this to my husbands younger brother on "accident." Idk.
> I want him to masturbate to me and think of me sexually and eventually cheat on my husband with him
>brother in law behind my husbands back makes me so fucking wet.
So you just didn't care about anything to do with marriage. You just wanted an intense fuck?
>>
>>24956329
It might be my insecurity. Ever since I got married I love teasing men. I love knowing someone wants me and thinks of me when they jack off. It's not like my husband is boring it's just I feel trapped a bit. Knowing people want me is just such a big turn on for me.
>>
>>24956330
I care about my husband. I really love him. I just can't stop thinking about how hard I would cum doing something crazy. I got so wet just sending this picture to my brother in law. Idk what's wrong with me. Maybe I'm just bored. Idk. But it's turning me on a lot.
>>
>>24956334
I definitely understand, you're gorgeous and should be appreciated. My cock is thick for you already wanting to cum. What's your favorite kinks? Got a kik?
>>
>>24951760
It appears, my dear, that he played you very successfully.

I'm sorry he did that.

Men generally ain't shit.
>>
>>24955203
Consider therapy and also talking about this to her because that sort of thing can be kept under control

and it can also come out when you take your eye off the ball and wreck shit

Be sensible
>>
>>24956349
The same exact thing could be said of women.

Take >>24956325 for example.
Very understated, she apparently has no regard for her husband's concepts of loyalty, family, romantic security, or honesty. She'll do whatever she wants, even if other people are necessarily and/or unknowingly tied to the situation, as long as it makes her feel good.

I've personally been witness to 6 cases of romantic infidelity/dishonesty in my 25 years of life... 5 of them have been women, and the only one who came clean about it all by them self was the 1 man.
>>
File: IMG_5221.jpg (154KB, 1124x1364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5221.jpg
154KB, 1124x1364px
>>24956345
I love to be overpowered and tossed around. Love being submissive. Rap fantasy and daddy daughter. My favorite is to wake up with someone fingering me and playing with my hard nipples. Then pinning me down and kissing me. Almost as if it's all against my will.
>>
>>24956366
I'd love to wake you up every morning, pussy already soaked from fingering and sucking on. Interested in talking more off here? Kik?
>>
>>24956172
I want to hear more about this story?
>>
My anxiety has me constantly worried I'm going to fuck up perfectly good friendships despite these people assuring me that everything is fine.

I'd like to get off this ride.
>>
I miss my friend , we used to talk everyday and i think he doesn't like me anymore since he unfollowed me and just haven't asked me about the whole sitaution, but i don't want to seem annoying. I dont want to text first
>>
File: okay.gif (3MB, 250x270px) Image search: [Google]
okay.gif
3MB, 250x270px
>>24956338
>I care about my husband.
Really.
>I just sent this to my husbands younger brother on "accident." Idk
>I want him to masturbate to me and think of me sexually and eventually cheat on my husband
I think you are full of shit.
>>
>>24956380
Yeah but if she is doing this to a dude she married imagine what she will do to you after you are used up and spent.
>>
>>24947767
24 male. Never had relationship
>>
>>24956309
Anon no matter the clear out that you feel is appropriate you come across as a fairly predictable, selfish cunt. Unfortunately, I've been used by people exactly like you in the past. When their lives crumbled, they had support and financial aid. When the tables turned they reciprocated by twisting the knife. That in my eyes is unforgivable. No man or woman drove them into their mess, yet they used every available resource to get what they wanted, and you can bet that in their eyes it never happened that way.
I might still be hurt, and I'm certainly not trying to revive what is gone either. My journey might come to another sudden halt, but I will never tolerate another selfish cunt again. I had been warned multiple times by everyone I knew that those guys were complete fucking losers who were out to take whatever they could grab, that they'd never change. It sucks to admit they were right.
>>
File: okay.....gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
okay.....gif
2MB, 500x213px
>>24956457
>It sucks to admit they were right.
Not my Problem man.
>>
I don't really feel like greentexting this.
I cheated on my boyfriend a few months ago with someone I met on /soc/. I never met the guy in person but we used to sext and talk a lot.
The relationship I'm in has pretty much gone to shit and I don't think either of us really knows how to end it since we have been together for so long.
Honestly every time I have sex with him I fantasize about the guy I met on here and I really want to talk to him again. Not only did I feel a sexual connection with him but we had a lot of things in common.
I hate being an adult and I don't know how to end a bad relationship.
>>
>>24956952
If you don't end the relationship you're currently in you are a shit person. You've taken advantage of your partner's trust and loyalty, and you are knowingly wasting both of your time.

Grow up. Be a big girl.
>>
>>24956962
Well he knows what I did. He doesn't want to be in this relationship either but we are pretty much all we have.
>>
>>24949951
Story.
>>
>>24957082
> but we are pretty much all we have.
You must not have alot then.
>>
I poop and snack at the same time, regularly after work.
>>
I'm a racist. I honestly prefer to live with white people and I think blacks have proven to be of lesser intelligence and mental capability compared to all other races.

I also play basketball everyday with a number of black guys and I have good relations with them, I just keep my beliefs to myself, but my interactions with these blacks do nothing but confirm my presuppositions.
>>
>>24957254
Nope, I've never been good with people. I don't go out to clubs and things like that. Thats pretty much the only way to meet people where I live and I'm more of an outdoors/book nerd type of person.
Honestly both of us would be pretty lonely if we broke up which is pretty much the only reason we are still together.
>>
File: uRQ7ZEm[1].jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uRQ7ZEm[1].jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>be me posting in random kik threads
>a guy adds me
>we start talking about our fetishes and stuff
>he's hot af and has a lovely personality
>we start talking very frequently, until it becomes a few hours daily at least
>we start talking over Skype
>we start falling in love for each other
>he wants me to go to his country and meet him irl (we're both in Europe, but pretty spread apart)
>i tell him i can't because college and stuff
>but i'd be down to when it's summer
>he starts talking less to me
>eventually tells me he's having a family member come over and won't be able to talk for a while
>time passes by
>we talk again after like a month
>he tells me he actually was talking to someone else behind my back who could actually travel to meet him and spent a few weeks together
>while i was thinking of him he was riding someone else's cock
>he now ignores my messages
>my heart is broken

never have feelings for someone you meet online
>>
>>24957298
>Honestly both of us would be pretty lonely if we broke up which is pretty much the only reason we are still together.
Seriously you are doing more damage staying together than being apart. Have you tried just being friends simply. Hell long shot here fuck buddies.
>>
File: you feel it..jpg (66KB, 460x450px) Image search: [Google]
you feel it..jpg
66KB, 460x450px
>>24957306
>never have feelings
fixed it for you.
>>
>>24957319
Yeah, I know but we also live together so that makes it even harder to separate.
>>
I have borderline personality disorder
I constantly feel empty and I don't have an identity
>>
>>24957306
well maybe if you were an action-taker you wouldn't have this problem. anyone who invests 3 hours a day into someone they aren't gonna see "til the summer" is a fucking class A retard.

you can say you were "in love" but when push came to shove, you did fuck all.

your excuses suck- Air Berlin, Ryanair, Easyjet have cheap as fuck flights. you could have made it happen, but you didn't.

you got what you deserved, lazy faggot. let it be a lesson to you
>>
>>24957338
yeah you're right. I ain't mad about the other dude desu, since he actually went and did it when I could, It's more the lying part which hurt me. If he wasn't down to waiting until summer he could have just told me upright don't you think? Otherwise you're right, it's noone's fault but mine.
>>
>>24957330
>Jesus
Okay I see. I see the whole knot you are stuck in. Well in all honesty if it works for you both. Then I can only say stay friends if you get along. But if cracks do show. At the very least warm up to parents or research other housing options.
>>
File: 1442740139982.jpg (66KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
1442740139982.jpg
66KB, 600x487px
>>24957335
>I constantly feel empty and I don't have an identity
Well get comfy kid. You going to be within that for a long fucking time.
>>
>>24957366
We will see. Right now I'm applying for jobs out of state because I really just want to get away from things for a while.
We have two awesome dogs though and it would suck losing one of them because one is technically his.
>>
>>24957370
PROPPER shitting form good stuff little girl
>>
>>24957459
>We have two awesome dogs though and it would suck losing one of them because one is technically his.
You are very deep in this man. Just look for peaceful solutions. And fair play for committing to one of the dogs. If you can't take one then don't worry. The peaceful solution is the main goal at the moment.
>>
>>24957470
>Just saying.
I have a friend who has it and she is a fucking mess. Like we are talking walking into her place and it was the preview of a suicide. Just wash and eat man maybe research abit. that is all I can say.
>>
I know you'll be here, but I don't know if you'll see this.

I think you should move on. You deserve to be happy. I'm so fucking sorry if I contributed to any negativity in your life :c you're smart, kind, creative, humorous, and well rounded. Part of me hopes you have already moved on and not looked back. But another part of me fears that you're still confused and hurt and I feel guilty beyond belief. I know it's all my fault. And I know these words might feel empty and this gesture is so much less than what you deserve... Like you said, I am a shitty person. But you're not. You're fuckin great, and I want everyone to know it. I want you to know it. And I want you to know that nothing is your fault and you are not to blame for what a fucked up retard I was and still am.
I think a lot about the things you said to me, and I worry so much for you. I hope you find all the strength and courage to really move past the dark things in life so you can rise up and bask in your own light and share your self with people who are worthy of everything you are.
>>
>>24957565
What did you do?
>be honest now.
>>
>>24957529
Yeah, its just so fucking hard. I honestly don't mind just moving somewhere and renting a place and having zero furniture for a while, but I would need to get hired full time elsewhere first.
I feel like breaking up and moving out while still living in the same city would be even harder and that it would just be better for me to move away.
>>
>>24957584
>well.
All I can say is warming up the family if it is cool. Might help as a good back up. If you move you are broke and stuck. But if you stay you are still stuck and wish you were broke and stuck. Just saying these are the times talking to mom and dad can help. Just in case things speed out of control. You both seem level headed people. But now is the time to make sure you are laying out the right foundations. Not jumping off the edge and hoping you won't sink really.
>>
>>24957578
I got close to someone when I wasnt emotionally prepared to and I freaked out
>>
File: its hot.jpg (50KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
its hot.jpg
50KB, 499x500px
>>24957626
>oh okay.
Oh well shit happens man.
>>
>>24957626
Who was it give initials
>>
>>24957645
Kek what did you think I did?
>>
>>24957565
Been there anon. Tell them in person. It would probably make a huge difference to their suffering and your conscience. Goodluck
>>
>>24957626
stop doing that its annoying
>>
>>24958233
No shit sherlock
>>
>>24951760

Does A have 3 letters in his first name? Last letter i?
>>
File: wineglass_PNG2837.png (2MB, 1069x2163px) Image search: [Google]
wineglass_PNG2837.png
2MB, 1069x2163px
>me
>22
>in college
>doing well in classes
>fairly popular with peers
>friends who own businesses in my post-education field
>from middle-class family
>home life is mostly stress free
>life should be pretty comfy
except
>severe diagnosed depression since middle school
>feel like I'm at the lowest level I've been emotionally in 9 years
>been like this for a few months
>struggle to gather the will to get out of bed daily
>can't enjoy anything anymore
>have no other desires than to feel 'normal' again
>cry daily
>occasional week-long suicidal thoughts
>have started skipping classes
>still passing, but no where near as well as before
>nothing to my knowledge has even caused this recent change
>I haven't spoken to anyone about this, honestly afraid to
>I feel ashamed that I, by many people's standards, have a comfortable life, yet still feel this way
>feeling ashamed is only making it worse

I want to stop feeling like this but I don't know how. I had been doing well with managing it for a while, to the point where I thought I had it under control. I don't know what to do. Medicine doesn't work and neither does therapy. I don't think I'm going to make it to graduation at this rate.
>>
>love a girl
>she doesn't love me the same way
>she makes me happy for once in my life but the thought of not having her pushes me closer to suicide than I've ever been
>>
>>24958806
I had basicly the same thing going in when i was like 16. (18 now)
I was easily the best Kid in school
Didnt so much for it and was still kinda popular
I had Fun and everything was fine
But somehow things changed. At that time my last suicidal thoughts where about almost 2 years ago and it was cool but ye... I dont know.
They came Back.
I didnt Go to school. Didnt go to see my friends and didnt Play soccer anymore. At some point I havent been to school for 4 weeks Straight...And it felt horrible.. but I had no choice.

Eventually my parents found out and I was brought to a clinic after also trying to suicide again...And ye...

So i dont know if you need anybody to Talk to maybe Just leave ur kik or Skype or w/e
>>
>>24947767
2r647767
>>
>>24949753
Perhaps someday I will toss my morals to the wind.
They've done nothing but cause me trouble thus far in life.
I'm not quite there yet. I'm really fucking close though.
>>
>>24951162
Save up most of that money, Anon. If you can, try to take care of yourself after something like this. Been there, similar thing happened to me on monday.

Get some downtime, go visit a good friend or two, go out to eat, drink(or not) if you are into it, get your mind distracted for a bit.
>>
>>24951228
Same here dude.
>>
>>24951760
Going through that myself too, happenrd to me yesterday. Fuck does it feel awful.
>>
>into master / slave relationships
>my wife didn't know
>one day she follows me to my rented space
>she walks in on me punishing my two slaves
>she wants a divorce
>she doesn't understand there was never Sex, I just enjoyed whipping and 'torturing' them.
>>
I have a severe case of oneitis. It's been 5 years I think. Throughout that period there have been other girls. But at the end of the day, it was always her in the back of my head.

At this point I haven't talked to her in 3 months. Should I go text her? I was the last one to send a message though. It's like she remembered me for a moment then completely forgot I existed. Again.
>>
>>24955860
Fuck dude, condolences from me. I hope you get some rest for your heart, and here hoping the idiot is in heavy shit.
>>
>>24955890
The fuck? Details?
>>
>>24959805
Does she know? What was your last message?

If you suspect she knows and your last text was open enough to continue interaction, you're just causing yourself pain.

What makes her special to you?
>>
Literally almost killed myself a while ago before my friends force me to go see a doctor. Was put on meds until it made me sick. Pretty sure i'm autistic. The illness is coming back and I don't want to feel this way anymore. I want to be happy and I'm just so frustrated. I don't know if it will end.
>>
>>24960087
>Literally almost killed myself
Was it beause of
>Love
>life
or
>Relationships.
That made you go to that length.
>>
>>24960104
Life and something else. Which makes it so frustrating. School was shit. I got choked out a lot in primary/elementary school a lot. I don't have a relationship with my family. They live 2 mins down the road and I haven't seen them for a year.
>>
File: phunky.gif (524KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
phunky.gif
524KB, 256x192px
>>24960108
>Life and something else
I'm going to take a guess and this something else is caused a fault in your life.
>School was shit. I got choked out a lot in primary/elementary school a lot.
Well no one focuses on the education really and unfortunately that is what has lead everyone down this road of modern society we have no. Don't feel too bad. There is always a chance
> I don't have a relationship with my family. >They live 2 mins down the road and I haven't seen them for a year.
Dude alot of people have this or go through this. They are there and will always care. But right now maybe it's time to focus on yourself and not worry about them.
>>
>>24959798
>didn't take the chance.
>To let wife in on this fetish.
>Once she is tied up
>Force a prenup on her.
>>
>>24960126
By choked out I mean literally choked out and physically abused. Not a good start in life but i still made the best of it. Which is why I'm so confused about how i ended up this way. I shouldn't be like this yet I am. What makes you go from suspecting happy kid to finding what tree might hold your body weight better. Sorry for venting I'm just so emotionally stunted IRL
>>
I am completely unhappy in life but am trapped to do anything about it. I am in a marriage (long-term/hetero) that is feels more like roommates without benefits than anything else. I have had to either hide or completely deny parts of myself to keep family happy.

tl;dr - unhappy life but feel stuck, lots of secrets in a marriage
>>
File: cutey.png (329KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
cutey.png
329KB, 555x555px
>>24960135
>By choked out I mean literally choked out and physically abused. Not a good start in life but i still made the best of it
Dude same. It sucks I know but there is alot other hells to grow up in. Just saying.
>Which is why I'm so confused about how i ended up this way.
It will come that answer when we least suspect it or expect it really.
>What makes you go from suspecting happy kid to finding what tree might hold your body weight better.
Jumping into pressures we should be looking out on. Not jumping into man.
>Sorry for venting I'm just so emotionally stunted IRL
Do not worry man we all get to the stage of not knowing how to dispose a repressed emotional time bomb. We mostly just run around wondering why you can not let go of it. As the clock count down
>>
>>24960148
>No prenup either man i'm guessing?
Best thing to do is start saving in a sperate bank account at the very least. Do not say shit about it tho. And start looking at stable housing too. When i mean stable housing I mean something you can afford and continue to be stable. Because in all honesty you need these to fall back on. Sorry to say but you might as well say you tried and call it quits. BUT ONLY after implementing what you need to fall back on. Because trust me women are ruthless.
>>
>>24959976
I think she knows that I've been interested but when we hang out it's usually pretty cool. There's a chance she'll not turn me down but I'm too much of a pussy to try at this point.

As for the last message she was actually the one who started the conversation but I think she forgot to reply. Should I still try?
>>
>>24956392
Just text him he probably thinks you lost interest
>>
>>24960275
Yeah, text her.
>>
>>24957306
>he was riding someone else's cock
wait, what? he turned gay? kek
>>
Just started dating this guy. He's 6'2 and 210 lbs of muscle. He's fucking massive. I thought sex would be interesting because he'd be overcompensating for lack a dick size. Seeing as a lot of fit guys do that. But the mother fucker is almost 10 inchs and is girthie as fuck! My poor vagina took a beating. I honestly don't know how much I'll be able to take. His damn cervix destroyer is too much for me sometimes. We got high once before sex and that made it the best sex Iv ever had in my damn life. I'm just worried I'd have to get high to enjoy sex. Which sucks because I don't specifically enjoy being high, but I do specifically enjoy him as a person and a boyfriend.
>>
>>249563. Getting life 2gether....poor lil boy toy. Don't forget to go to the storage, send some money 4 the sailor girls and here's a big one well LiL foR yOu sign the papers for Diaz-

YoRi do you see the small woods from afar?!!!I best episode09
>>
>>249563 Getting life 2gether....poor lil boy toy. Don't forget to go to the storage, send some money 4 the sailor girls and here's a big one well liL foR yOu sign the papers for Diaz-

YoRi do you see the small woods from afar?!!!I best episode 09
>>
>>24960599
no, i'm a guy senpai, should have mentioned it
>>
>>249563 Getting life 2gether....poor lil boy toy. Don't forget to go to >>24957338
the storage, send some money 4 the sailor girls and here's a big one well liL foR yOu sign the papers for Diaz-

YoRi do you see the small woods from afar?!!!I best episode 09
>>
poor lil boy toy. Don't forget to the storage, send some money 4 the sailor girls and here's a big one well liL foR yOu sign the papers for Diaz-

Also can we borrow $5; shit aight i know the bankruptcy hit u hard.

YoRi do you see the small woods from afar?!!!I best episode57
>>
>>24956637
Wow
>>
>>24960610
bait.
>>
>>24960216
These little girls are getting on my nerves. I mean he doesn't do shit for them....right? Sadly you will go back to that. Abusived, emotionally lost woman in the world. Oh yeah secrets. Counseling next month should help with that. Or maybe another plot with another girl/guy or mother relationship will do shessshhh hopefully you don't get that disease they never told you about. Finger licking good. Inventories inventories got to get them done
>>
I been so bad. All the times I said I was working late or I didn't pick up for hours- I was really with another man. He thinks I'm honest and loyal because I attack him for his lies and betrayal but I'm worse than him. I'm moving and me and quan are going to together with his boys. I love him a lot but he is so weak of a man I stay because of his girls.. He thinks he really is hurting me but it's me who has been with multiple men. When I lay with him I play the cuddle I'm lost without you role only to bait him into thinking I'm his pawn. He doesn't even take care of his daughters. Their hair is never done. I help at times but it's very draining. What should I do ? My boy toy has been abused and cheated on repeatedly by his ex and his relationship with his mom isn't anything normal. I mean she comes over and does our laundry. And scolds him in front of us. It's really pathetic to watch. I feel so horrible for all of this. If you see this please forgive MarTy.
>>
>>24960762
Heartless whore.
>>
>>24960803
Heartless....who me?!
You can give advice at least. We are looking for a partner...
Kek?
>>
File: 1404603574795.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1404603574795.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
>>24947767
All of my sexual contacts have been through hookers.

The only thing it has done for me is that I don't have to lie when they ask me if I had sex. When they ask me, do you have a girlfriend, I think to myself "lol me and a girlfriend". I'm pretty much set to die alone unless I get my confidence up and get some game.
>>
>>24958832
are you me?
>>
>>24957626
I'm going to show up outside your place S O O N, and we're going to hash this out.
>>
>>24960646
I'm being dead serious. He's fucking huge. I'm 5'4 and my pussy is on the smaller side so sex with him can be to much. Some times it's painful. When we got high though it was fucking amazing. But I don't want to depend on getting high to have sex with him.
>>
>>24960995
Last digit of address
>>
>>24961142
I wasn't talking to you.
>>
I can make it. I know I can. Well I have to regardless. Just hang in a little longer.
>>
>>24960995
Im going to call the police.
>>
I'm pledging into a sorority (not one of the regular ones) and it's so much work. I don't know if I can do it.
>>
File: succ.jpg (181KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
181KB, 640x480px
>Move to another city for university
>Friend who I've known since elementary school drops me a text, wants to visit
>organize a night where he can come down and visit
>when he arrives we start drinking and playing vidya
>as the night progresses, I get drunk rapidly
>Once I'm at a horrible state, my friend starts pushing his boundaries and forcing himself onto me
>Too drunk to know any better
>Nothing happens, but we end up spooning almost naked in bed together
>Have the worst broken sleep of my life
>finally sober up, realize what's happening and I get out of my bed and sleep on the floor
>He goes home and proceeds to text me paragraphs on how what he did was wrong
>get texts from him few days a week asking me to speak to him, I just ignore it since I can't bring myself to say anything to him
>spent almost everyday since this happened locked in my room away from my friends
>Can't bring myself to fall asleep in my bed, and I'm lying there all night until I finally crash from exhaustion and just pass out
>Honestly starting to think that an heroing is the only way to escape this torment

What do I do? My friends must suspect that something's up since I live with them but almost completely stopped speaking to them. I've stopped turning up to my university classes and I'm falling behind majorly. The fact that somebody I've known for over 10 years would try a stunt like that has me doubting all of my friendships. His latest text was him asking if we could meet up to talk about what happened, saying it would put his mind at ease and help his current mental health, however I feel like seeing him again would only make my own mental health worse.
>>
>>24955344
You're probably long gone but I really appreciate this!
>>
My prostate hurts and I'm scared but I don't know how to proceed.
>>
>>24961470
>Then do not do it?
You do not always have to follow people off the cliff.
>>
my girlfriends best friend is pretty much the embodiment of what I find sexually attractive and it's frustrating as he'll
>>
>>24961509
I hear that, but it's just an amazing group of women I want to be a part of. I want to move beyond my own weaknesses to complete the process?
>>
>>24961480

talk over the phone if you think it would help but definitely don't see him in private ever again.
>>
>>24960610
Use lube, it helps a LOT

Either that or talk about it, that is the point of a relationship
>>
>>24961530
It would help him, sure. Give him the closure he needs. But I'm not sure I can go through with speaking to him, whether it's over the phone or in person.
>>
>>24955192
From personal experience, it seems like most of the men are a combination of lonely, attention-seeking, and power hungry. Most are married with kids around my age or young ones (and they don't hesitate to share that information). They make up sob stories about how their marriage is sexless and brag about how important they are. I feel bad for them, but at the same time I'm disturbed by their obsession with young women. Only a few have been actually kind or interesting.

>>24955766
I'm 25 years old. I've been offered up to $2000 a month to be with these guys. I think you're right that committing to someone would make me feel better about it, but I still don't think I could get physical with them. I need to be emotionally connected to someone for that. I don't mind spending company or sending photos or talking sexually, but actually engaging in the act I couldn't do.

For now I'll just keep going on dates. Or maybe I'll look online.
>>
>>24961298
Which police would that be?
>>
>>24961977
-_____________-
>>
>>24962006
what?
>>
>>24956157
imessage or facetime me :(
>>
>>24961497
Go to urgent care. Borrow the money or find a way to check it out. Your life may depend on it.
>>
so I'm pregnant and I don't know how to tell my husband that sex is really painful right now. I love him and usually have a high sex drive but lately it just hurts every time. I don't know how to explain, I don't want him to feel unwanted or like he's doing something wrong.
>>
>>24962122
Who tf r u
>>
>>24962407
If you were who it pertained to, you would know the answer to that.
>>
Unbelievably addicted to porn. I can't live without it
>>
>>24962377
You say, "honey- I love you and wanna bang your brains out, but my hormones have hijacked my body and PIV is painful."
And then work with your gyno to find out whether you need lube or if there's something else going on. You're not rejecting your husband, but you need to find a way to make sex not painful, else you won't be having PIV sex for a looooooong time.

>>24962444
Does it interfere with your everyday life? If so, look to no fap forums. Porn additions are like any other addiction... you have to want to stop, you need support, etc.
>>
I really want my Mommy-Domme back. But after calling her a pedophile, I don't deserve her.

But she's the only one that got me. From humor to issues.
>>
>>24962438
Nnnno shit
>>
>>24962473
it's not a lub problem, he just feel to big now. like there isn't room inside me. I'm a really small girl to begin with. I don't want to just tell him sorry bab I can't have sex anymore, that seems unfair and I do still want him. idk maybe I try telling him to just be gentler. my Dr said nothing is wrong and it only hurts because I'm small. no risk of hurting the baby or preterm labor or anything like that
>>
>>24962594
How about bj/hj until you deliver? I can't see how he'd object to that.
>>
>Be me
>Start masturbating age 11 or so
>No sex until age 23
>Age 24-42 sex only with a few hookers
>Age 43-45 sex 4 times with Girl B, 16 years younger
>As of 54th birthday: had sex 12 times, 7 times with pros, 5 times with non-pros
>Age 54: Girl B says she wants to have a baby with me
>Last 2 years: had sex more times than I had in my entire life before that, lost count in fact
>Coming up on age 56
>Maybe be a father this year, dunno... hope so
>>
File: 1482364013877.jpg (90KB, 684x684px) Image search: [Google]
1482364013877.jpg
90KB, 684x684px
>>24947767

I'm deeply unhappy.

Most people at school know me, and we talk, but never about anything. We only exchange hellos and goodbyes. I'm extroverted as hell and i believe I'm funny. I make people laugh anyway. I always reach out to people, but nobody reaches out to me. My thumbs are sore from always texting and typing. I don't share interests with anyone, and I don't like video games. I don't even have a PC. Just a MAC. Every night I squeeze my eyes tight and pretend that I'm getting a snapchat, or a text from someone and we're just having this amazing conversation. I pray and hope this happens, but I have a feeling it won't. I love movies, and my screenplay is the only thing keeping me from taking my dad's gun from his closet and killing myself. That along with my family, and my pets. I have these dreams of just being happy for once, but something happens that just reinforces my insecurities and my sorrow. I have a great fucking life, two loving parents, and my sister, so I feel like a dick anytime someone tells me about their goddamn Dave Pelzer-tier sob story about their abusive parents or shitty life.

I'm currently losing weight by dieting and running on my treadmill, and it's not too difficult. I just get scared that the only thing people will say to me once I've lost the weight is that I look better, and then they'll walk away.

I don't want to get laid, I don't want a gf, I just want a friend. just that. just someone I don't have to constantly reach out to. Someone who likes stuff that I like.

Jesus I'm being a bummer...
>>
>>24957565

I know this is extremely hopeful, but.. B?
>>
>>24948541
only one way to find out if your truly bi or gay is to all out have sex with a guy... watch out just like heroin you might become addicted to dick...

>>24950363
have you tried pulling your dick out on omegle and putting your interests as gay or masturbation or something...

>>24951349
dont do drugs if you let the drugs do you

>>24953668
bruh get out there and get your self a woman, fuck all that tinder bs, get fresh, sweet outfit, hit the bar/club and hit on some bitches, be the alpha dog

>>24954329
stop being a bitch and go make money, hustle

>>24954482
if this aint about a actual dead girl you are an autist

>>24954762
>>24955027
do explain more, how much did you charge guys and for what, im interested in male escorting also how did you broadcast yourself

>>24954861
bosley boi

>>24954908
traps do do it best ;)

>>24955078
just do it become a stripper, whore, webcam slut whatever its easy money baby

>>24955744
losing your virginity aint a big deal... you can view that statement as yes fuck her why the fuck not or no wait till you find someone cause its really nothing you need to rush
>>
>>24961480
bitch get over it you werent actually raped... shit could be alot worse
>>
>>24962702
bruh go out and do things, things you like, talk to people who are like you, LOOK like you, dress like you and act like you, do things that make them happy, train them to like you
>>
my life is a mess i'm seriously ready to just walk out in front of a truck

nothing makes me happy anymore
>>
>>24956325
>>24956366
would love to talk to you...
>>
>>24952070
My husband is like this... he just chats with dudes and I really just wish he could feel as open with me but he doesn't and it makes me feel inadequate and shitty. I know it's a fantasy... I just feel left out and unloved when he spends all his time kik-ing dudes and I hardly ever get nudes anymore. :'(
>>
I tell people I don't seek relationships because I'm not interested but the truth is I'm terrified of the prospect of failure AND success. I'm afraid of failure because I failed a whole lot in college and every time hurt worse, and I'm afraid of success because of how it would change my life and goals. I'm not a strong person personality-wise and i've found myself getting railroaded into stuff I never wanted by people for fear of telling them no, and I fear a woman would mess up the stuff I like for the things she does. Someone who demands I get rid of stuff I like, like video games or my lego models or stop going on spur-of-the-weekend trips to museums or parks. I want to share that stuff with someone but I fear it would get railroaded for her needs and I couldn't be strong enough to fight for my interests.

I have a lot of fear, and it just compounds the issue since it's probably horribly unattractive to be this insecure about myself. So it's better to say I'm not interested because staying the course is easy, but it's also getting horribly lonely, now that I'm 27.
>>
>>24961567
Yeah we have used some and it did help but positions like him on top still hurt too much. Can feel him stabbing my cervix hard. We are limited to me on top. I just don't want him getting sick of sex with me because of the limitations.
>>
>>24963703
I am the same way, but female 24. I love meeting people and connecting to people but when it comes to committing to one person I get so overwhelmed with fear and anxiety that it doesnt seem worth it. I busy myself with my career, education and hobbies. Its working so far but I fear being ten years down the line and still alone.
>>
My tenant works evenings. I work from home. Her daughter stays with me until she gets home from work. I help her with her homework and stuff. The last two years its just been platonic friendship and nothing else. Three weeks ago, it all turned weird when she told me that she has a huge crush on me. Shes admitted to masturbating while thinking of me. Two days ago, we started making out on my couch, and i ended up fingerbanging her. In an hour, she will come up, and were supposed to fuck. I dont know if i can do it.
>>
>>24964060
Why not?
>>
>>24964090
Because she's 15 and Im 37. Also, her mom pays rent on time, and never misses a payment. I dont want to fuck that up either.
Then again, part of me says go for it since she initiated it all
>>
>>24964098
That's fucked dude. It's a kid.
>>
>>24963555
Don't tell us; tell him!
>>
>>24964098
once in a lifetime chance bro
>>
Vent: I would actually like to have a sexual experience with a transperson, but I'm too scared to even talk to one outside of that. I feel like if I say something to the one that I actually have a crush on I'll say something stupid and cause problems.
>>
>>24962673
oh wow this one ended on a hopeful note. i like that
>>
>>24960610
where did you meet this dude at? in the gym?
>>
File: not bad.png (201KB, 340x435px) Image search: [Google]
not bad.png
201KB, 340x435px
>Just realized.
It is better just to cut them straight off. Give it till my birthday for the normal Sunday stuff. But after that maybe it is just better to break all ties. Just for a while and actually figure out what I can love and earn at the same time. Yeh this might actually work.
>>
File: cute eyes.jpg (19KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
cute eyes.jpg
19KB, 640x368px
>>24964414
>Don't man.
>That is like putting your dick in crazy trying to be even crazier.
>Don't man. Your penis deserves better.
>>
>>24964098
>Because she's 15 and Im 37
It's is probably to late and anon is awaiting his sex offender handbook in the mail.
>>
I'm 24, recently got out of the military and went back to college in a large city.

Used to be pretty shy, not very social. Found a room mate, this 30 year old cute chick, on craigslist and we started living together. A few months in her "boyfriend" starts living with her. Meanwhile we've been getting flirty and she keeps commenting on my muscular body etc.

One night while she's in the other room in bed with her boyfriend she starts texting me and asks me if she can sneak away from him while he's asleep and come in my bed. Of course I agree and a few minutes later she stumbled completely naked in my room and I start railing her out. We try to keep it down since she's afraid her boyfriend will wake up. After an hour or so she goes back to her room but I can immediately hear her boyfriend start arguing with her, so he must have realized what was going on.

She ends up kicking her boyfriend out a few days later and we start having regular sex and she begins to sleep exclusively in my bed. As we get more comfortable around each other she introduces me to her drug habits. She wasn't really a junkie, she was actually a nurse by profession so she took a lot of precautions and knew her shit. I start off doing all sorts of psychedelics on the regular and then moved on to doing cocaine, ketamine, and morphine with her. At one point I almost OD'd on morphine but she immediately went into nurse mode and took care of me, saving my life.

Later on we start running into financial problems and decide to get a 3rd room mate for our apartment. Ends up being another chick in her late 29's. She's down with the drug and poly lifestyle so we all start screwing each other, other friends, and are constantly on drugs. As it turns out the new room mate is actually a super famous porn star who retired from the business 3 years ago. She literally has hundreds of videos on pornhub, xvideos, etc.
>>
File: 41e.png (232KB, 652x315px) Image search: [Google]
41e.png
232KB, 652x315px
>>24964665

(Cont.)

Anyways, I'm still trying to process all of this even as things keep getting crazier and wilder. This has all happened in the last 6 months. Before that my life was insanely boring and social anxiety kept me from experiencing things like this. I had only slept with one women before and never tried drugs (no one ever offered me anything). Now I've moved here and I've already slept with 100's of women probably thanks to the poly scene and I've completely rid myself of my social anxiety.

I just can't believe my life took such an amazing turn, sometimes this shit still feels like a dream and I'm scared I'll wake up and It'll all be over.
>>
>>24964688
>It'll all be over.
It is just when?
>>
File: IMG_5255.jpg (144KB, 954x1237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5255.jpg
144KB, 954x1237px
I love knowing strangers are getting off to me. I cum really hard knowing someone out there is jerking off to my body. Pics related.
>>
File: IMG_5256.jpg (97KB, 945x895px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5256.jpg
97KB, 945x895px
>>24964708
>>
File: IMG_5254.jpg (72KB, 569x996px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5254.jpg
72KB, 569x996px
>>24964710
>>
vent- I met a man on Tinder and he blew my mind, he was a tourist at my city so he's long gone now; we had two dates, and both were wonderful. Now, I know what Tinder is for, I use it for hooking up and that's it, I never thought I'd get this hung up to some dude I met and that I was fully aware I wouldn't see again. But he was incredible, I don't get attached to people easily but he seemed genuinely nice, and I don't think he was like that just for the sake of fucking: I'm very straight-forward and we fucked plenty the first time we met. Then he invited me on a date on February 14th, he bought me flowers for fuck's sake, and we had a great time. I'm so fucking bummed that the dude I want to keep on seeing is like 9000km from me. What the fuck. What the fuck /soc/, I don't even want to keep on using Tinder after this.
>>
>>24964712
>>24964710
>>24964708

You would be perfect with a boob job
>>
F,

We really could have been something. I wish this remorse and honesty was there eight months ago. You hurt me so damn much then and now you've been a comfort in a difficult time. You confuse my heart. I wish I could rip it out of my chest.
>>
>>24964716

Just hook up with more people, it will numb your feelings over time. Next time you start developing feelings you need to be pro-active and start seeing other people on the side before you get too attached.
>>
Just wanna get some last minute advice.

Theres this girl i'm sorta friends with (Atleast enough for her to give me her number) and this girl has been pushing me to become an EMT. So, when I finally began the process, I texted her saying that I have. I would think that she would want to hear that?

But there has been no response, which is very strange for her. And its been Over 3 days already. Usually would respond damn fast. Typically same day at worst.

I've been told by 3 separate people to give this a shot and see. "Hey, I just wanted to check in and make sure that everything is all right"

Would it be stupid to send that? Any other options here?
>>
>>24962594
Did it start getting painful, or is it due to your canal shortening / thinning due to pregnancy hormones? Ask your gyno whether a vaginal dilator will help. It sounds like you may also want to discuss certain angles or techniques to use. My bf is average, and I'm petite, but I just tell him not to pound the middle of my cervix when he bottoms out. I like when he works his way in and hits around my cervix, using his hips, though. Doggystyle is also nicer in that we both have more degrees of freedom to work the angles rather than my being on top or missionary. Good luck!
>>
>>24964752

She either didn't receive your message or she doesn't think you're a very important part of her life, one or the other.
>>
>>24964787
I'm thinking that it is just that she was busy at the time, and put off responding and then it slipped her mind. (I've done that to her, and to my actual close friends, so..)

I know she received it as I got a read receipt on iMessage
>>
>>24964742
I've tried! I've really tried but I have absolute no interest in anybody, it's horrible because I'd see someone at least once a week if I was feeling up to it. But now even logging in seems like a hassle since it's not him. I know I'm being a dumb bitch, I guess I'll keep trying.
>>
>>24964688
Um... Thas a bad path anon kek find non-junkie roommates
>>
>>24964800
how was the sex? how big was he and did he go down on you and make u cum?
>>
My name is Khan i have moved to america when i was 14 im now in my late 20s..

Every day i am bullied because im Muslim i cant take it anymore im going to kill my self.

If any one would like to talk please call me at
2818311880 Thank you.
>>
>>24964812
He was great, he wasn't super big but that's great because I can't handle big cocks, his dick was super cute too. I think he was the first man I seriously enjoyed fucking.
>>
>We meet sophomore year
>obvious chemistry and we hangout and fool around and junk
>fast forward 3 years
>both single, kiss whenever we see each other and she seems interested
>never responds to snapchats, barley responds to text
>attempts to make plans but always has a reason to not come though.
Whats going on here? is she just being a dumb bitch?
>>
>>24964824
so maybe it was the appearance of his cock that made it so good? did that make it better to suck? did u cum? did he give great oral or was there something about him like that ?
>>
>>24947767
I just got divorced. My pain is pretty unending. Feel like I lost 90% of myself.

I was going to surprise her with a Vegas trip this March, but instead we are no longer together. I am desperately, desperately lonely and in need of some kind of human contact/affection.

I have scoured the internet for a way to offer a ticket to a willing female who will at least pretend to like me and is moderately attracted to me, to go on this trip with me. But I haven't found a way yet and March is around the corner.

Any ideas anyone?
>>
>>24964837

I think you need a good bro more right now than another female.
>>
>>24964837
fuck some hookers and live a little man, get over it with some whores!
>>
>>24964833
nah, it wasn't just about the sex. He was good but I don't miss just fucking him, but him as a person.
>>
So theres me. 18yo male. About to finish school. And theres this guy in my class who is pretty strange. I just got to really know him and as I have heard he had some problems with bullying in elementary school and also had some kind of aggressions from time to time so he has hardly any friends. He is always with some people in school but they dont seem to be anything more than that (Some play games with him but they never do something together besides that). But I think hes a really nice person. Ofc he has many problems and strange behaviours but basically all of my good friends are sort of the same.
When we went to our last class trip last September he was in a room with me and two other guys who didnt really like him but did not show that to him. I wasnt bothered by him as they were but as I am very shy I never talked to him and he barely talked to me(except when he was drunk one night). By the end of the trip the whole class went to basically a dancing lesson and on the way to the place he had some sort of "seizure" he just suddenly freaked out yelled something and went back to the hotel. A girl who is always kinda looking for him (shes always worried about everyone) went to get him and what I heard was that he is desperate because he has no "real" friends.

So I thought you know I like him as a person so maybe I can try to befriend him which would help him with his problems and me trying to get rid of this fucking shyness. So after going nuts for three days I finally texted him asking if he would like to go to the cinema or something like that. He did not but we got into some sort of small talk which ended when I tried to make a joke which is not easy with people who I havent texted with for a longer time and after that he stopped replying and reading my messages.

So now every lesson is very awkward to me as Im not sure whether he likes me or not and if he speaks to me in class I get very unsure and dont know what to do...
>>
I was extremely depressed and super apathetic about everything from probably the beginning of Middle School through freshman year of high school. One girl who sat by me in class was one of the few people who actually treated me well, which led to me developing a massive crush on her. I knew I was a piece of shit at the time, so I basically dedicated my entire life to try to better myself so that she would see me as someone worth dating. I started working out, getting better grades, and I bided my time since she was kind of the bicycle amongst my friend group but I refused to admit that to myself. Senior year of hs, a few weeks after her bf broke up with her, I had the balls to actually ask her out, things went well for awhile, but she started talking to some other guy more and more. This eventually led to me getting cucked on prom night, breaking up with her, and entirely switching where I was going to college just to try getting a fresh start. Since then though, I've lost literally all self confidence and reason for living, I'm nearly failing out of school, and I have like 3 friends at college despite going to one of the largest schools in the country. I apologize for the autistic rant, but I literally don't have anyone I can talk to since therapy hasn't helped me and neither have antidepressants
>>
>>24964872
... and as hes a very strange guy its very hard for me to understand if hes trying to be funny or is just pissed off by me. And every lesson something happens as we sit together. And when Im home I always overinterpretate what his and my actions could have meant and how I should act now and I think it is very likely that he really doesnt like me but I just dont want to accept that and still hope that we can still be friends and just dont know how to approach him or deal with this whole thing...
>>
>>24958806
There is a DNA test that you can do that tests for anti-depressants likely to work or not work for you. A psychiatrist would take a cheek swab. It takes some of guess work out of being prescribed anti-depressants. Good luck to you senpai.
>>
>>24960087
Depression is horrible. Seek out whatever therapy or treatment that might help you. There are other alternatives to meds that might help you if you want to go in that direction. Good luck to you desu.
>>
>>24964872
have you got feelings for this guy or what? otherwise why are u so worked up about it?
>>
>>24964987
Well feelings... its not like I love him or anything sexual. Its just that I really want to befriend him as I kinda feel sorry for him. Even though I think thats sort of odd. But its not only that I feel sorry for him but I also honestly like him and want to get rid of this shyness which is the reason I have only 5 friends only 2 of them being very close.
>>
>Be me
>32, gay, ex married (go figure)
> raped when I was a little kid by my dad but my mum fucking denies it
> dad goes crazy tries to shoot whole family then suicides couple of months later
> grow up having your dad's death kept a secret from you, like how and why he died, but your mum blames you for the whole thing, feel like you're going crazy and acting out sexually from a young age not knowing why
>have mum be a narcissistic drug farmer who hates you and projects all her daddy hate onto you as the eldest son
> grow up in the country, be a relatively cute freak that doesn't belong and dates a bunch of girls
> secretly have my soulmate (2 years older) notice me and crush on me all thru elementary and high school, never tells me till I'm 28.
> get married at 21 to a way older woman who robs me for all I'm worth money wise, I force myself to have sex with her because I'm too scared of angry women to have the guts to say no at the time
> get addicted to porn to try and cope - some porn extreme :/
> start remembering getting abused, start clean up porn addiction
> go to school, do something good for myself for the first time in my life, surprisingly I'm really good
> fuck my soulmate around, so scared of having him either hurt me violently or leave me like my dad, try to keep options open, I burn the relationship, now he's happy with some other guy
> Have a relationship with God, who helps a lot (not religious)
> I've become someone that lots of people look up to and I support them and their dreams and help them with their problems because after all my suffering I really get how the human soul works
> hide a lot in my room. miss interacting with people. feel so alone. thing with soulmate was all distance. have had intimacy with 4 guys in 5 years (but not cheated on him)
> Just really struggle everyday, feeling ashamed of porn stuff a lot, hard to tell people tho some of my friends know
> wish there was a way I could go back to 18 and not fuck my life up
>>
>>24965016
yeh dude, I always find if you talk things out straight it helps a lot. i wrecked couple of good friendships by keeping worries and insecurities to myself and avoiding the truth. if you're honest, hopefully that will let your friend see that he has enough value that people are actually worried if he wants to be friends with them - and not the other way round.
>>
i probably have an eating disorder. idk. it's not too out of control yet, so i'm happy.

it's getting my life in order. makes me feel organized. i need it right now.
>>
I'm very insecure with being male and from my first memory when I was 3 i've fantasized about being a woman, however I live in a family that will not tolerate trans and may get kicked out from my house if I go through with it. Eventually i got so fed up with myself and having nowhere to turn that I turned to meth, and I turned to it heavy. I'm really convinced I would be a better woman than man, but everyone I talk to considers the subject too taboo or effeminate to discuss. It's like being stuck in a constant cycle of coping with being someone who I do not want to be. I feel like starting a new life and embracing my real identity but I'm afraid of not being accepted and spiraling down into something worse, does anyone have any words of wisdom they could share?
>>
>>24965112
Hm. But I find it so awkward the idea of texting him about how I like him and want to be his friend. Also theres a good chance he doesnt like me so I also fear that after I tell him what You Said... He will Not answer or never Talk To me again. I can barely talk to him in real life so Id rather text him btw. (Different ID as Im on my Phone)
>>
I hope you're enjoying my torment.
>>
>>24963981
Hey I'm >>24963703
By 'committing to one person' do you mean having a relationship at all or sticking to one person?
>>
>>24965269
I regret only one positive thing I've done in my life. Only one. And I suspect, well i hope, if there is an afterlife I might be rewarded more than punished.
All my other regrets are negative things bro.
Reaching out to someone to let them know you're thinking of them is positive. It's a loving act so go for it anon. you can't control how a person who is struggling will react to you reaching out. but the longer you wait the longer both of you are more alone and that's a definite fact aye
>>
>>24957565
This isn't about a "J" is it?
>>
>>24965247
I am not trans myself, so I can't offer advice, but I want you to know I and many others support you anon. I believe you can live life someday as the woman you know you are.
>>
I'm afraid I had a friendship I highly valued just come to an abrupt end.
>>
i was banned but for no post i actually made, weird
>>
A lil back story...Stopped talking to a girl I was madly in love with a few weeks ago. We were really close and hooked up before. I was into her a lot more than she was and I kinda got obsessed with her so I needed to get away from her. She didn't take it well when I told her to fuck off. She blocked me on all social media.

But tonight she took a video of herself making out with some chick using my best friends snapchat. I feel like she definitely did that so I would see it, makes me feel weird. I've been doing my best to move on from her
>>
>>24947932

classic girlish/bitch behaviour.
Tell them to behave or fuck off, it's your business. Set strong bondaries and punish them. Break contact with them for a while? I hope that you feel that they're a positive force in your life.

Girls/womens are often very.... invading.
I hate that, and it's difficult to defend
onself, they're always finding new ways to go around - e.g. humilate me, often for their own amusement, insecurity or dominance. It seems that the only way to stop that is to be a brute. They deserve no less if you has good reasons, otherwise behave well. Have standards.

>>I feel impotent

I know that feeling. You should've screamed toward them, and left. I am bi, but not open. I feel a need to be private as it have been denied my all my life, it have always been extremely difficult to set boundaries,which hurts gravely my selfconfidence. E.g. Wrong peoples.

It's interesting to see how similar most of the womens behave. It's like a nature force.

Womens feel that they can be cruel towards mens because:
1: It's an abudance of mens
2: Very few mens/boys learns to set boundaries and usually after several years of harassement...
3: Boys learns to supplicate their mother, being a doormat - just so girls can feel secure.
4: Stop helping random girls/womens.
Think clearly that you would do the same thing to a male person?

Fuck that, I've gotten enought of that crap, that's why I wrote the list!

Not all womens are bad, the worst are those who has kids and are married,their brains goes weird after kids, they cannot comprehend a real man who can be strong willed and horny, so they feel that they have to control him, as a little boy.

Fuck that, I really hate a woman on work, she behave like that, but I am side-stepping my ego, because she is good-working. Which means that I can do less work.
>>
>>24966388
What happened, anon?
>>
>>24947932
>>I feel like I can't do anything about it and it's really bothering me

Forgot this line.
Yep, this is horrible.
Be a brute and leave them, no one desveres to feel like that. Believe me, I know what I am talking about.

It'll never improve, they'll always find new ways to humilate you.

Good luck anon.

The advance of being gay is one is spared from the cruelness from girls.
>>
>18 y/o f
>raped and molested multiple times at young ages
>grew up without a father
>nothing makes me happy anymore other than male attention, sex, drugs and material objects
>want to kill myself desu, i will never be fulfilled in life and have no motivation to pursue a career or do much of anything
>>
>>24949905
>After all is said and done, suicide is the end.

why killing yourself just by one indicent? Many has hurted, bullied, harassed me, but I haven't killed myself yet. Maybe I should, but I am not in hurry, I wanna see if I can be happy first, then I'll see.

The best revenge is to live a happy life on your own term. Boring advice, sorry for that. Try to look far forward in your life, what do you really want? (a idea, not something simple as persons/things) And should you really let it crumble just by one moron?

Give yourself enought time, and these bad moments will fade like ghosts. My life has been extremly difficult, but I decided early on why should I let morons win over me? That's all they are, they're still stamping on the same place after 10 years, while I am far gone, closer to my own goals, trying to better myself and live the life on my own terms. It's weird to see people envy me since I have far less than themselves.

Good luck with the revenges! It's a good form of selftherapy to bite back, I am glad that I did that, and it was weird to see the doublemorale bullies has: "I cannot behave like that, but it's allright to you to do that?"

I wished that I learned that many years ago, that's allright to be a brute if one has a good cause, but lesson finally learned!
>>
>>24966531
Vagueposting because I know they're a channer too, but they say they're taking some "them" time for introspection.

But I've got this sinking feeling.
>>
>>24966590
become a little instead ?
>>
>>24966590
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. People who do this to young girls are the worst. Keep going, you'll find something one day that will fulfill you.
>>
>>24965405
I mean a relationship at all. I would want to be monogamous but I get too fucked up to even be with someone. Not quite the same reasons as you, but I do tend to adapt to whoever I am around and soending time with, and I think it woud be impossible to find someone with the same interests and life goals as me and I want to travel a lot and that is so difficult if you're trying to drag another person along, too. I dunno. I'm scared of the hard work it takes to make a relationship work and then to have them cheat on me or leave me eventually, why spend so much time on one person who is going to leave when I can spend time on myself and doing whatever I want
>>
>>24967362
I'm sorry to hear that. If they mean that much to you then you should say something to them to let them know that you still want them in your life. They're probably going through their own things but I'm sure they would appreciate it if you told them how highly you value their friendship.
>>
>>24967486
So your fear is losing yourself in the desires of others, or overbearing your own desires into impacting someone else's? That's pretty relatable.

Also travel in general is a basic desire for a lot of people, what do you particularly wish to do with that travel, like what do you want from it? Do you mean like vagabonding or just more frequent vacations?
>>
I met a girl from /soc/.
I told her a lot about myself. But she noticed something was wrong. She asked me if I ever visited darknet and such stuff.
I lied to her and told her I work in IT security. Well that wasn't true. I worked as a cybercriminal, but I'm not a real hacker.
I just robbed money from PayPal and big corporations.
I have never stolen money from people.

I told her after about one month that I lied and I told her I worked in cybercrime. That was the only thing I lied about, the rest has been true.

But she did not believe me anymore, is now scared of me. She thinks I'm evil and stuff like that and I would probably hack her.

She is probably never going to talk to me again.

To be honest: I never had any purpose to hack her and stuff like that and I searched for real sick stuff on darknet. I just made some money, that's all. I'm not a pedophile or sick human being.

I hope she will come back online soon, because she was really nice. :c
>>
>>24948017
Have experienced this multiple times, especially with my current girl. Sub girls seem to always evolve into absolute cunts. You get a two year lifespan at best, then you should move on to the next one unless you want to put up with horrible behavior. It is sad but it's just the way it is.
>>
>>24968646
Stealing from corporations is the same as stealing from people because companies just pass along shrink costs to customers...
>>
>>24951179
plz no
>>
>>24968140
I have. Before/during them telling me.
>>
>>24968671
I can't agree with you. Because there is a difference between stealing from you 500$ and stealing 500$ from PayPal or Amazon.
Because if I would steal from you, you would definitely have 500$ less after.
If I steal from Amazon you don't directly lose 500$. You might pay 0.01$ more on every order. But that's not equal. The damage is not the same.
>>
>>24954677
>>24955766
>>24963106

This is her on my internet btw. Half the time she's depressed for no reason and the other half of the time she's being a cunt for no reason. I'm beginning to hope she does walk in front of a truck because most days she'd rather me waste my time playing therapist for her than be productive. I'm to the point where I'm ready to drop her in an instant since her behavior doesn't seem like it's ever going to change but I prefer to have a replacement at the ready, and I don't right now.
>>
>>24968693
It may be distributed, but it's fundamentally the same.
>>
>Be me.
>Be 2003-2004 ish.
>Be at camp of stepfather's friend with mom and stepfather.
>Be kid.
>Night time.
>Have to shit.
>Outhouse is fucking cringe worthy.
>Go down by lake, take giant log shit.
>Looks pretty concealed. Walk back up to camp.
>Next day.
>Hear stepfather screaming about how my dog 'rolled around in his own shit down by the lake'.
>Brain cogs turning
>Realizes that he must have rolled in my shit and stepdad was too stupid to tell the difference.
>"Yeah, man. Must have been that. Dog's kind of an idiot sometimes."
>Stepfather decides to wash him as I'm helping mom with something.
>Gets away with my dastardly crime.
>Didn't feel bad, stepfather was an abusive French Canadian piece of shit.
>Dog got out of his pen a year later, while at grandmother's funeral, and got hit by a car out on the road.
>To this day, I can't think of my dog without thinking about how I made him take the fall for my crime.
>Folks don't know either.
>InsomniaIntensifies.jpeg
>>
>>24968729
No it's not. Even if no one would steal from them... Customers still would not pay a cent less.
Also it's a difference if I steal from one person 500$ or just 0.0005$ from 100,000 different people or something.
It's fundamentally not the same.
>>
>Be me.
>2012.
>Canada Day.
>Post celebration.
>Drunk me.
>Goes to head home.
>Has plastic bag in my pocket (relevant to story trust me).
>HasToShitFace.jpeg
>Halfway home.
>Can't hold it in.
>DrunkMeLogicFace.
>'Shit in to bag.'
>Shits in to plastic bag. Wasn't solid either.
>Almost get caught at side of house by home owner poking his head out of the side window on main level.
>DrunkMeLogic.
>'Don't want to bring a plastic bag filled with liquidy shit home and have people question what's in the bag.'
>SmallTownCanada.
>People don't lock their vehicles or roll their windows all the way up.
>Idea.jpeg.
>Drunk Me tosses bag of liquid shit in to open window of nice SUV on side of street by house.
>Goes home.
>Sleeps.
>Next day. Hangover.
>Goes for walk.
>Goes by house, sees woman furiously scrubbing the inside of a familiar looking SUV...
>Hears woman angrily muttering/crying as she cleans or tries to clean car interior.
>Sees me. Asks me if I saw anyone last night around her car.
>'Lady, I was drunk. I barely remember going home. Why? What's wrong with your car?'
>Lady explains that she woke up to find a huge liquid shit mess on her driver side seat when she woke up and went to go and do errands for the day.
>Sober Me's brain starts to recognize the scene a bit more. Keeps cool. Listens to rest of the story.
>Walks off after saying 'Shit, that sucks! Well, I hope that it all works out for you, ma'am!'
>20 minutes later.
>Realization dawns upon me. I was the shit fiend.
>Concludes that bag must have partially melted in heat of summer day.
>Week goes on.
>Goes by woman's house again one day.
>Sees brand new SUV.
>Realizes that I ruined her car so badly with the smell and the stink that she couldn't drive it again without thinking of liquid shit EVERYWHERE.
>Life went on as normal.
>Never got caught.
>Still think about it to this day.
>>
File: HLT66C30_4I3.jpg (137KB, 1256x1992px) Image search: [Google]
HLT66C30_4I3.jpg
137KB, 1256x1992px
as a guy, i constantly fantasize about another guy putting me in dress like this, taking me out on a small date, then bending me over back at his place.
>>
>>24968882
If you can pass as looking like a chick, maybe...

Maybe.
>>
>>24968910
i'm mostly just dainty
>>
I'm in a relationship that I'm very happy with, but I have a crush on a friend from school. And the weird thing? Said friend looks like eerily similar to the bf. Like they could honestly pass as twins o.O (idk, not important, just a freaky observation)
I feel like an ass though desu.
>>
>>24968915
Listen, I'll fuck your pooper if you really want me to. But, you're owing me a big favor.
>>
>>24964752
Well, I found out why she didn't respond earlier in the week
>>
>>24969202
such as?
>>
Keep your head up people will always talk s*** behind your back whether they're your best friend or not don't sweat it be the bigger man that you are pretend nothing ever happened because in the long run nothing did happen
>>
Just want to kill myself someone please talk me out of it please call me I need someone to talk to
>>
>>24969214
Your soul, obviously. Duh.
>>
>>24966590
same here ( but older) by past the worst of it. wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>24969246
>tfw answering machine
i hope you're okay anon
>>
That feeling when you pass someone's name on kik/skype/discord or whatever and you miss them so fucking much it makes you physically flinch at the sight of their name. But ey, what's a girl to do? All I can do is just sit here and wait and hope for a response again..
>>
>>24968692
I'm starting to be less anxious about it.

I hope I don't end up feeling like >>24969416 in time tho.

(No offense, it's definitely gonna be a shitty feeling.)
>>
>>24969209

Turns out a day earlier she responded to a Murder/Suicide. Which she put as being kind of rough...

Was gonna come clean with her about how I feel, but I felt it would be dickish given her position
>>
File: crying-smiling-emoji.jpg (63KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
crying-smiling-emoji.jpg
63KB, 750x722px
>finish HS
>don't want to go to uni
>do nothing for a year
>be a hermit
>crushing social loneliness and lack of direction makes me go to uni
>at uni now
>still socially isolated, but now I have to be around people I can't relate to everyday
>can't focus on school
>finding out I'm not as smart as I think I am
>>
Sometimes I feel like I eant to fucking kill my boyfriend. He can be such a fucking ass.

Why are men so idiotic? Why does no never mean no to a guy? Why do guys think I "just want their number" even after I reject them?

The only giy I have liked in the last 2 years was a guy who barely approached me. I know he liked me but he wasnt so desperate and macho trying to show off and touch me... We just talked and he was always so respectful. Honestly I have such a crush on him at this point that I just want to give him a hug and maybe a quick peck on the lips, just to see.

I love my boyfriend. I don't want to be with anyone else. In the last 5 years I have been attracted to just 3 men. My ex, my current lover, and the guy I have the crush on.

I want to move away from this place. I don't know if moving with my bf is the best idea. But I know I am too frail to do it on my own. I need him, he is my foundation. But he is more than that: he's a human. I feel so disconnected fdom him lately, like we are two ghosts sharing a home but not sharing the same rooms, barely speaking, no love. Just a lot of hurtful words. We are both so stubborn and so insistent that the other is being "cold" and unloving.

I want to talk to the boy I have the crush on. But I can't. I am not allowed. For fear of leading him on. I don't want to make things complicated. But I wish he knew how I felt about him. I kind of wish he would jack off to thoughts of me, since I know we will never be physically intimate.
>>
>>24947767
just got dumped
watched my relationship with one of the best people in my life slowly go sour. were still best friends but it sucks when you just can't make something work with someone.
might be stereotypical but
I can't grasp the idea of giving my all to someone again. I know people have had worse but
ya know
it just feels bad.
>>
>>24965941
Haha, fuck no. You're a disgusting, fucked up sack of shit and I honestly cannot understand why I didn't leave you years ago.
You're lucky that I don't even care enough to tell everybody about your CP and 'mare' folders.

On the upside, I made some amazing friends and a sweet job out of it.

>btw everybody thinks she looks like a meth addict.
>>
>>24947767
I'm a friendly dude that'll help old people cross the street and contribute to charity.
But if you give me the football i'll nuke the world without hesitation or blinking an eye
>>
>>24970969
So who is it about then, erzbet?
>>
>>24971197
No idea, I didn't write it. But I know who J is and he's a cunt.
>>
>>24954362
You can't stop because you don't want to. You aren't happy because you know what makes you happy (getting bi busy w traps) but you deny yourself.
Go for it. Be. Might need to move a long way from home but do it.
>>
>>24954417
Same bro i feel you so much
Kinda makes me tempted to cheat but idk man idk
>>
File: IMG_0842.jpg (44KB, 488x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.jpg
44KB, 488x509px
25/m
I keep coming here trying to cheat on my wife of 3 years because we're fighting constantly, I'm sexually frustrated and I want out. I have more I feel and want to say but I guess this is just more the end result of my feelings right now. I don't really want to say a lot here I just kind of want someone to talk to or someone to fool around with that understands why I'm not able to respond all the time or can convince me to change my ways.
Kik: remission92
Straight looking for someone to talk to in secret or maybe fool around with
>>
>>24971326
>>
I used to talk to this crazy girl named Lucie from here but I liked her more than i liked anyone since I can remember. If you're still out there, I'd like to talk to you again.
>>
>>24969416
Why dont you text them first?
>>
i just want to take my life. everything is going 'good' in my life, but I can't help but want to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger. i lie in my bed and I cry because everything is so incredibly painful. I just wish I could talk to someone. idk. I just have limited time left. I know I'll end it soon. Maybe merely I am just dumb girl who doesn't know what im talking about.
>>
>>24957565

Please give initial of the person this is addressed to. If you are who I think you are, it means the world to hear this.

S.
>>
>>24971736
Oh I did, trust me. It turned from talking constantly, for hours at a time, to me messaging them and getting a response maybe once every three weeks or so, with them viewing my message and ignoring it. There were plans for me to go visit this person for the summer, and with them Vanishing for so long I don't know where we stand
>>
>>24971760
That was for M.
But I'm sure I am not the only person feeling these things.
>>
I'm in a very happy relationship but I still find myself tempting with cheating and have come close several times. I feel as if I can't be truly happy in a monogamous relationship.
>>
>>24948017
That is unfortunate. Some girls just try on submissive-ness like a pair of pants, it's not really who they are.
>>
>>24972358

I feel the exact same way. I've been talking to other girls and I know that it's because my girlfriend has gotten fatter and she doesn't see herself as pretty anymore. She doesn't act sexy like she used to and I've tried to help. I've told her we can work out together but she still refuses and isn't doing anything to change herself. I love her but I slowly feel myself becoming less physically attracted to her.
>>
>>24972423
Yeah I try to encourage her to dress more "loosely" but she for whatever reason just lacks that sexy confidence she used to have.
>>
>>24972466

That's exactly what I tell her. But it's hard. I feel like such an asshole for feeling like I do but I can't help it.
>>
>>24972488
Yeah it's lame dude. I'm also bi curious so it's like any person I bump into creates unwanted lust.
I've talked to her about this stuff but nothing really changes.
>>
>>24972497
Well good luck man. It's hard. We've been together for 5 years and this just started happening last year.
>>
File: IMG_6952.gif (369KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6952.gif
369KB, 500x271px
>Be me
>18
>Be a disgusting faggot that can't stop fantasising about being held down and fucked

Sometimes, I really just want to die.

Why can't I just be normal and have normal fantasies? I would literally die if anyone ever found out. I will more than likely cave in to my fantasies soon too. Send help.
>>
>>24972348
Unfucking believable.

I will NOT be moving on. 5 years of this shit and you think I'm going to give up now. The only thing I'm confused about is why you're ghosting me and why if you're not with him anymore that you're not with me. If you want everyone and me to believe all those flowery things about me you have to prove it by your actions and your actions tell the opposite. You want me to be happy? Then it's up to you to make me happy, because right now, wifh you doing this shit, I am anything but happy. I'm fucking steaming fucking HOPPING MAD. I'm fucking EXPLODING on literally everyone and trying to get all of these bitch ass niggers to get into a battle with me so I can rip their throats out and satiate some of this overflowing BLOODLUST I got going on. I will not be settling for anyone else ever, I don't give a fuck about your cop out excuse of 'being retarded' I know you too well to know that's bullshit. You're going to talk to me, one way or the hard way and I highly suspect you're going to force me to do this the hard way and that's fine for me but for you it isn't going to be fun. I already know how you're going to react to it and have planned for how to proceed going forward from that, and it's going to hurt you, probably worse than you have hurt me all these years but in the process JUSTICE will be done about that thing that has nagged on you since it foirst occurred. Tread carefully and wisely for you do not know what kind of beast you're really dealing with here. I WILL have my way whether you like it or not, whether you be easy nigger or not, the only difference will be what kind of leverage you will have when it's all said and done. I will wait to hear from you until I am forced to take my drastic measure.
>>
My family found out that my ex raped me. Now they are expecting me to press charges, and I don't know how to tell them that I don't want to.
>>
>>24955290
If you want some help, reach out on Snap. rich88271
>>
>>24967362
>>24968140
>>24968692
>>24969460
Well, they messaged me last night.

It was a short convo, 9 messages between the two of us, but I guess if they're still messaging me to vent about stuff, then I must've overthought it all.

Hopefully the few messages I sent today don't blow up in my face and prove my anxious overthoughts right, tho.
>>
>>24972694
Oh shit homie, I only met the guy I was writing to last year.

Good luck with your thing though... Sounds intense
>>
>>24972572
Your fantasies are fine. And acting them out could be fun. The only bad Part is the voluntary self torture oh my fantasies are baasad. You're not fantasising killing babies. And even if you were don't beat yourself up, just don't actually do it.
The fantasy where you're getting pounded? Go get pounded babe you'll love it. Or get over it.
>>
File: 1488067778999.jpg (91KB, 695x619px) Image search: [Google]
1488067778999.jpg
91KB, 695x619px
I'm 25, male, have PTSD from being knocked unconscious andraped as a child, overhearing the murder suicide of my aunt and cousin, tried every drug short of RCs, Ghb, heroin proper, and PCP, sober now, no job, I shot somebody last year, I have herpes and genital warts(easy fix), night terrors, no money whatsoever($1), My clothes don't fit, I hate the liberal fuckingmoronsinthisstate(CA), All I want to do Is live a free and healthy lifestyle with a family.

My motivation is seriously lacking and idk how to tell my family I have PTSD, they are too fucking spoiled to understand that I am not OK with random people around me especially when they are drinking. Fuckkng hard to stay sober.

Just working out again makes me feel much better.

Trying not to fap, too lazy and depressed to fucking love myself sometimes. I care way too much about what others think of me.

This world is nice I just feel so odd and lazy. Anxiety and lusty from lack of love.

My family litterally accused me of losing about being raped. They kicked me out, dropped me off at an emergency psych ward, and refused to help me because someone I trusted leaked the story to my family.

Worse still, the guy who raped me is living in my family's home with children, and my mom is still having sex with him.

I want to just put his rapist ass on here with the hopes that some people find him and make sure he never rapes anyone again.

Back pain. Neck pain. Dicks not as hard as it used to be.... Fucking life man. Makes me wonder what this means and how I can get a chance to do what I need to so I will be happy.

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk.
>>
>>24973192
Cunt.
>>
>>24971253
>>
>>24947767
>1st time I had sex, I didn't say I was a virgin she never found out, made her come like 5 times and lasted for like 2 hours, was very proud of myself.
>none of my friends knew that I was a virgin because I've had multiple girlfriends and in my culture it's not very easy too get laid.
>NB: before that I've done almost everything with my girlfriends except for actual sex.
To this day no one knows that I've lost my virginity relatively late, because I'm a decent looking boy.
>Sex was ok, it wasn't that cool in my opinion but it wasn't that bad.
>I think cardio and working out is way cooler than sex and feels better than anything.
>I might be borderline asexual, but I still enjoy sex so I don't really what to think I am.
>Now I've fucked like 5 girls in my life and fooled around with about 10.
>Glad I don't care about sex but I think it's weird for me to see all of my friends constantly trying to get laid and I think it's kind of sad.
>Started realizing that it's not the getting laid part that's important to everyone but rather the need to feel wanted.
>Scientific thinking has ruined my sexual life, despite the fact that I am fairly masculine, I feel more and more repulsed by humanity and their primary goals since they seem so dumb and shallow.
>I have never shared this thought with anyone ever, and most probably never will, because I feel I'd be interfering and I wouldn't want to do that.
>I'm still an idiot that gets into fights whenever someone tries to touch my girl, but she will never know that it's because I want to protect my pride rather than to protect her.
>>
>>24951820
I should not have laughed at this
>>
>>24951163
Yes
>>
>>24948953
>ghosting someone interested in you

no wonder the world's gone to shit, cunt
>>
I wish I could search porn vids to find ones where you can see or hear children in the background while their mother/parents are fucking.
>>
sometimes i actually like compliments, but most of the time i hate them because they contradict with my pillars of reality the main one being i am shit an nobody will want me
>>
>>24949905
Do the revenge, it feels great, but don't hold on to the grudge. If you have told the truth and are not a dipshit yourself, what she did is not okay. It could be a case of she being more attached to her mom than to her boyfriend. Those people, stay 100000000 miles away from!!
>>
>>24948953
it gets old. feels like i need to be on some type of drug in order to talk to "friends" nowadays.
>>
>>24950538
I'm curious. How do you know about this lack of sensitivity? No one uncircumcised or circumcised can know how others' feel.
>>
>>24951082
How did you do it?
>>
>>24954417
Why did you settle down then? Honest question.
>>
>>24956359
Don't listen to this idiot. You are afraid of losing her, that's why you are jealous. Don't ever tell it to her, she will leave you, it will happen. No woman will ever love a guy who acknowledges this. Just keep channeling it like you are doing now.
>>
INTJ with no real tact or social skills. Friend pool dwindling as I realize they can't really offer anything to me. Falling into isolation and my mental state is spiraling hardcore. Noticing myself shutting out people for showing any regard for me.

I can't tell if the things I cut from my life are toxic or undesired requirements for a healthy life.
>>
I'm a Brazilian who is a 25 year old virgin, that's like a Russian who never drank vodka. I might as well cut my dick off.
>>
File: received_1249441605093077.jpg (23KB, 636x462px) Image search: [Google]
received_1249441605093077.jpg
23KB, 636x462px
Just got set up to talk to an army recruiter.
Everyone I know will probably be against it because they all know my dreams are to do art. But that won't work out.
Just got dumped a few days ago. Feels bad even though out relationship was just like being friends without benefits. She needs space because she feels awful about it. But I wish she would talk to me more. I understand and all that but it hurts to think I'm gonna lose her as a friend.
I'm so fucking wishy washy right now and I feel like the military can help me straighten out.
I need something to do with my life.
>>
>>24975472
It's a pretty bad idea to make a decision like that so soon after a breakup, but really, if you don't wash out the army isn't a bad move. Not like you can't do art when you get out.
>>
>>24975493
That's true. I always thought about it. Would also make my parents proud.
Would join ROTC but ex gf is in that so I don't really wanna seem like I'm trying to impress her. Things are over I get that. Still feels like a pile of suck.
I will become big army man and maybe find someone like me.

Or I'll get ptsd somehow and only make things worse. Develop an addiction to painkillers. Then blow off my penis in a suicide attempt.
>>
I got raped repeatedly by my ex because he threatened to go tell my parents about us being together if I tried to break up with him or deny him sex. Can't tell anyone for obvious reasons because it would break their hearts and I don't want to be looked at only as a victim of what happened. I did eventually manage to escape when my family had to conveniently move overseas so he wasn't able to contact them and I was able to get out of it with minimal drama.

Unfortunately means I struggle with pretty shitty PTSD which affects my relationships but I can't do shit about because I'd have to explain why I needed to use the insurance for such a thing.
>>
>>24975521
ROTC is a damned waste, really. Better to go from green to gold, if you find you enjoy army life. However, speaking from experience, painkillers suck ass. I fucked myself over on those hard. Also, don't blow your dick off. You still need that.
>>
>>24975526
Honest Opinion. Your mental health needs to come first. Your family will be hurt that such a thing happened to you but you're also hurt because of what happened. You need to reach out. You aren't a victim if you're standing against him. You're a victim of you lay there and wallow like this. It's not good for you. You need to let them know. It'll be for the best :)
>>
>>24975529
I suppose ROTC just helps people figure out if they really want to commit.
Me. I know if I rush in and get in there I'll be stuck in a commitment. I don't wanna chicken out so I'm just gonna go for it.
>>
>>24975526
Fuck... That's a lot of burden to bear. While I've not been in the same boat, I know what you mean as far as interpersonal relationships and the like. Is there absolutely no way to say anything, even to a confidant or anything? Even someone who understands your situation is better than having no one.
>>
>>24975544
Uh-uh. No. Not good enough. Seriously think about your decision. Give it a few weeks at least. I've considered it a few times, and every time, I faltered. Trust me, I've got most every complex in the book, and yet I was smart enough to think things through. People move on. You will move on. If you still find your decision is valid in a few weeks, that's when you should go for it, and this anon will applaud you.
>>
>>24975521
>Would join ROTC but ex gf is in that so I don't really wanna seem like I'm trying to impress her.

Army is still going to come off that way.

You really ought to talk to each branch and see if any of them offer a better experience for your goals and shit. Army is the bread and butter, but if you've got a skillset or a decent brain Navy or Chair Force might be a more beneficial experience for all.
>>
>>24975559
She's also still a good friend who I've talked to about joining up before.
I'm gonna wait 2 weeks and decide. But Army has a Graphic Design job that I'm hoping to shoot for. I'm not an idiot like a solid 8/10 in the brain department.
>>
>>24975559
Piece of advice, if you have half a brain don't waste it in the millitary. You'll spend most of your career getting bossed around by total morons on power trips.
>>
>>24975583
yup i can agree with this statement
>>
>>24975583
Yeah but also my brain says don't ruin your life with college debt. I'm real confused. Need a fuckin plan for what to do written out for me. Shits all over the place.
>>
File: autocompress1389621487645.jpg (53KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
autocompress1389621487645.jpg
53KB, 540x960px
I get on craigslist and find desperate SBBWs looking for sex. Ive fucked about 15 in the last 2 years and 6 of them are pregnant. I cum in all of them and dont ask any questions.
(pic related) The last one on NYE was about 250lbs, 6 feet, she has been texting and calling for I can only guess why.
>>
>>24966521
I love you
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-08-12-02-43.png (538KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-08-12-02-43.png
538KB, 1280x720px
I have a girlfriend and I'm very attracted to her but I love sucking older men cocks.
I've done it pretty much everywhere and with anyone;mechanics, taxi drivers, lawyer, priests, construction worker (I love me some big Latino brown dicks),friends of my dad, teachers, strangers in a bathroom, porn theaters...

>Pic very much related
>>
>>24968808
Kek'd
>>
>>24975634
Are you black by any chance?
>>
>>24975855
Don't worry, you'll eventually find the rest of the village people to complete your punch card.
>>
File: i'm fine.gif (519KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
i'm fine.gif
519KB, 500x283px
>One more fucking week to go.
By this time next week I should be able to sleep again. But for now stop trying to emotionally black mail me into staying. It doesn't work on heartless people. It's cute but very uncomfortable. And I will be gone by next week so it's kind of fucking useless.
>>
>>24964752
Not sure if you're still checking this thread but ACP here. I've been doing this job for six years now and man I just want to say you really need to consider your choice here.This job isn't for everyone, it's gruelling, thankless and the pay is absolute shit unless you're working metro and even then it's not comparable to the shit you put up with. Doing this because a girl told you that you should is the wrong choice. I just came off working 18 hours on three hours of sleep because of constant staff issues. You are dealing with the absolute worst of society more often than not, at their worst points. And it's not even the big shit that gets you man, it's everything built up over years that prevents you from sleeping, it's the person you have to become to preform compressions on a three year old who was starved to death by their drug addict parents. To pull a decapitated man from a car in front of the love of his life. This job is shit, and helping people is few and far between. There is no glory to be found here. Become a firefighter if you're interested in emergency response and don't want to lose your soul.
>>
All my friends have a gf or bf including a girl I had a crush on a long time ago. They are all happy with life. I haven't talked to another human being in months and haven't made any friends at all in college. I have no money and no one wants to hire me. I'm probably gonna die alone as a kissless virgin. Thinking of just ending it all early.
>>
File: i know these feels.png (636KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
i know these feels.png
636KB, 800x600px
>tfw your mum is a manipulative alcoholic that you've felt increasing hatred towards since your teenage years
>i'm going to germany in two days to study for six months
>i've sent all my most valuable of items over to a friend's house and essentially prepared in every way possible to cut her off
>now i just have to summon up the courage to go through with it

God help me but this is scary. I haven't told anyone else in the family of my plans because they still think she can be helped and/or still like her. The only reason I'm even considering doing this is because my partner is giving me the strength to do it, but what happens if we break up? My family might not forgive me for hurting my mum, and then I'll be all alone. And besides, as much as I despise her and think she's the scum of the earth, I quite like everyone else in the family and would miss them. I know I have to do this but it's hard. What do you think /soc/?

Pic somewhat related, how my mum makes me feel every goddamn day.
>>
>>24977372
I'm still checking the thread. I actually have been planning on becoming an EMT even before I met her. She just motivated me a bit more.

Also, I see what you mean. She actually responded to me, and told me "I'm good, we had a rough call the other day" and "It was a call for a suicide, it was kind of rough"

So, yea, it seemed to fuck with her a bit.

The best I could do is to say "Damn. I really can't say much beyond that I'll be here if you need to talk to someone"
>>
>The last girl I was in love with was a friend of mine for a long time. She was killed over 10 years ago. I was traumatized so deeply that I am still not over it.

The thought of starting a relationship with somebody else puts me into a panic. All of my friends are married with kids or are engaged by now and here I am just sitting around by myself. I'm pretty much just doomed.
>>
>>24977477
>>24977372
Also I was going into it as a Volunteer EMT (She's one as well, same major in college too, Nursing)
>>
>>24977391
Same here, and to top it off my prostate hurts and I can't even get an erection anymore.
>>
>>24977391
Yep. Was just thinking the same thing. I get up every morning for work and the first thought every day is "why?" During the day the only thought is "I just want to go home and drink." It's cliche but that's my every day.
>>
My body is going into shock right now. I'm ecstatic that you're out. But all I want is to talk to you. I can't though. I want to tell you that I never meant for this to happen. All I wanted was for you to leave me alone. I never meant to get you in trouble. I should've listened to that voicemail in private. I wish I could help you somehow. I want to tell you that I won't be pressing any rape charges. I want to give you a hug and tell you I'm sorry. I also want to know what you were thinking when you broke it. I hope you reach out for help. I can't offer it to you anymore.
>>
>>24975526
I love you anon.
>>
>>24966590
You are a beautiful lady with a beautiful soul, and I love you.
>>
>>24977477
Well I'm glad you've actually thought about it. I was concerned because I've seen a lot of people get in over their heads here. The job ruins most everyone, and I don't like seeing it happen. Everyone decompresses from those bad calls differently, but just be there for her man.
>>
I've developed an immunity to porn...
>>
>>24979804
Yea, I thought about doing alot in the past, but kinda put it aside for now. Until she told me she was doing it, so I started to look into it again. And finally decided to do it.

And yea, she's a tough girl, so I have no doubts that she'll be back to her usual self in a few weeks or so.. But I already told her that I will be her in case she needs someone.

She seemed much more serious, and shorter with me than he usual semi-joking drawn out messages
>>
>>24947767
let me tell you a secret,
80% of girl posters are gay males
>>
>>24956325
>>24956366
>>24964708
>>24964710
>>24964712
fake & gay
>>
>>24979153
>I won't be pressing any rape charges.
You know you know fucking what. I'm paying my fucking landlady the final rent check man. I may have had a god awful year and half. But now that I'am moving fuck it. Because looking at that makes m think someone else is life is actually fucking worse. And this has reinforced it.
>>
>>24980044
Now the slut threads make much more sense.
>>
I would love to have a relationship with a "mental ill" guy
>>
>>24980085
What's going on in your life?
>>
>>24980044
* citation needed.

Because I believe the actual percentage is much higher than that.
>>
File: boi.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>24980247
Dude i'm moving in under a week. And basically got everything done on my end. But the actual move is fucking delayed by week. I was going to use the last rent check on my self if I could get out early. But now I have to play dead a little bit more. So fuck it i'm not seeing my land lady after that. And it buys me time and keeps my personal possessions safe. But the charity I work for. I do not want anything to do with. But basically if feels if I bail without paying I'm setting a bigger fire than I can put out.
>>
these forums ended my last relationship
>>
>>24980235
why? I am what most would consider mentally ill. this is something id like to overcome, though
>>
>>24980400
whoa, kind of same here. any boards in particular?
>>
i feel like skippin town. leaving family and eveything else behind
>>
i sucked my best friends dick, and he sucked mine when we were going through puberty. we watched porn together, jacked off together, eventually sucked each others dicks (not to the point of cumming), and then we tried to do anal, but neither of us were penetrated. i dont think we were relaxed enough for our anuses to allow entry. the reason we did this stuff is because we wondered what the stuff we saw in porn would feel like, so we tried with each other.
>>
>>24980437
i should add, I am straight. I only told my ex this. no one else knows that im aware of
>>
>>24980410
Just /soc/
>>
File: grinding teeth.gif (1MB, 362x414px) Image search: [Google]
grinding teeth.gif
1MB, 362x414px
>>24980235
>I would love to have a relationship with a "mental ill" guy
yeh good luck with that.
>>
>>24980235
There's plenty to choose from at 4chan.
>>
I have to vent about this I guess and there's nowhere else to do it except shittier boards.

I'm so fucking lonely, but my depression/anxiety keeps me from getting myself out there IRL. People have told me I'm not terrible looking and I'm a good listener, I genuinely care about people and such, but people I meet online aren't interested in online relationships, or are taken, or don't like me or whatever. I'm just super lonely, I want a girl I can talk to and listen to and maybe watch stuff with or play stuff with. Don't know why I'm bothering typing all this out, nothing will come of it and I don't feel any better.
>>
>>24980534
well, I feel the same and don't know what the fuck to do. I've just been playing a lot of videogames and going on 4chan. my friend who lives in a different country than me says I should just go outside, and shes right.. i remember the last time i really went out was after i went through a breakup. i went out looking for weed, just asking random people on the street, which was nerve wracking at first, and then I offered to buy one person a beer for helping me out. she ended up not helping me out because i didnt want to spend much money, so i drank her beer and mine, then went out looking for weed again.
asking random people after having two tall beers wasnt so nerve wracking anymore, and I actually enjoyed it. i dont think it was just the beer though. i got out and talked to people. its all it takes, even though its so difficult to do. having something to motivate you would help. my motivation was the hurt from the breakup and the isolation. i dont have any friends. she was my everything. so i went out to find weed. idk if any of this is going to help. but this was one of my better days i thought id share with you. i hope you get out and enjoy other people. it feels good.
>>
>>24980568
I have no money so I can't buy drinks or weed and I've never smoked weed before anyway, I haven't left the house in eight months.
>>
>>24980573
i understand how difficult it can be. ive been withdrawn from society for around 10 years. barely any social contact other than my significant others. having no money limits you quite a bit. there are free things you can do too. like go to the library. not to go meet people or anything (though it might happen), but just for the little social interactions, like signing up for a library card, and talking to the librarian or the people where you register for a library card. i really do feel for you, anon. im going through the same shit right now.
>>
File: holy fucking shit.gif (651KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
holy fucking shit.gif
651KB, 500x422px
>>24980568
>i went out looking for weed, just asking random people on the street, which was nerve wracking at first, and then I offered to buy one person a beer for helping me out. she ended up not helping me out because i didnt want to spend much money, so i drank her beer and mine, then went out looking for weed again.

Never do this ever.
>>24980573
> I've never smoked weed before anyway, I haven't left the house in eight months.
Then don't bother man.
>>
>>24980590
why never do this? it was fun. no one had a problem with me asking for weed. i was very polite and respectful. most of my city smokes weed anyway.

dont discourage the guy, he needs to get out and enjoy being around people
>>
>>24980590
>>24980593
It's okay I'm pretty resigned to suicide at this point

I can't even be friends with guys easily, I get really uncomfortable and wary around them due to some past shit my mind apparently can't get over.
>>
>>24980595
shit, man. i feel the same. its so difficult to connect with other men. don't give up. things can be so much better. where are you from?
>>
File: adorable as phuck.jpg (35KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
adorable as phuck.jpg
35KB, 667x500px
>>24980593
>why never do this? it was fun. no one had a problem with me asking for weed.
Jesus fucking christ dude no. If you want to be a stoner. Ask for a number of the dealer or keep hanging around them. But if you are straight up walking up to stoners are asking for weed. That is just plain rude and that is why it is a no.
>>24980595
It's okay I'm pretty resigned to suicide at this point I can't even be friends with guys easily, I get really uncomfortable and wary around them due to some past shit my mind apparently can't get over.

You will be fine.
>>
>>24980612
its not rude. like i said, i was very polite. i didnt just walk up to stoners. i walked up to people on the street. i didnt know if they smoked at all. most just said no, sorry. and i said thanks anyway and kept walking. i wasnt walking around saying heyyy mannn dudddee weedd lmao do you know where the weed is at?? i was respectful. and based on their reactions, they appreciated this. i didnt get a single negative reaction. i dont know any dealers either. how am i supposed to find a dealer without talking to people?
>>
>>24980624
>i walked up to people on the street. i didnt know if they smoked at all. most just said no, sorry. and i said thanks anyway
Dude i'm just saying maybe research anyone you know ever who might smoke weed. And work your way into the stoner crowd. And soon enough you will have access to dealers numbers. And it is just alot easier man. Just saying. But good luck in your en devour.
>>
>>24980677
lol i did this already and was successful with the way I did it. I get what you're saying, but I don't know anyone! im basically a recluse. had to start somewhere. i met a cool prostitute that night who hooked me up with some weed. i dont regret any of it. after being isolated for a long time, the whole night was a lot of fun and very exciting.
>>
I think I have an amputee fetish.
>>
File: 1485025385860.png (57KB, 481x406px) Image search: [Google]
1485025385860.png
57KB, 481x406px
>be me
>haven't been in a relationship since 8th grade
>went out with a girl who i was already good friends with and knew well so my autism couldn't fuck it up
>present day
>8.5/10 filipino girl has been shooting me looks for weeks
>she seems like smart, interesting, long-term relationship material
>started nofap a month ago and my sex drive is ramping up

i think i'm gonna overcome my autism and ask her out, /soc/. advice me up, lads, i'm more worried than anything on how to handle the date rather than asking her out
>>
>>24980399
Dude I'm sorry that sucks. I just moved too. I took the keys to them this morning. Hoping they can rent it out so I don't have to pay another months rent.
>>
I'm looking for sexpartners while I have and love my gf. Don't know why. Maybe the excitement.
>>
>>24947928
>gay, the "masculine" type
I love this kind of gay guys, I would suck the cock of a manly & masculine homosexual before a sissy's cock any day
>>
No need to worry. I haven't had feelings for you for a long time. Even if I was an emotional crutch or you just took pity on me I still miss the friend I thought I had.
>>
I feel like an afterthought to my boyfriend. I'm getting tired of it.
>>
>>24980624
Where i live people try to sell u weed at every gas station and red light
>>
>>24981280
me 2 , wanna kik? jd_g3
>>
>>24980443
what did she say? how was it?
>>
>>24981358
she thought it was hot. getting head felt good, but giving sure fucking didnt. we kept switching because we wanted our turn lol
>>
>>24981280
fucking leave him. be strong.
>>
I fucked my sister when she was 14/15 and I was 16
>>
>>24982076
did she enjoy it?
>>
>>24982090

When we started fooling around she did, by the end she didn't
>>
>>24981215
I miss my friend too, I love that piece of shit so much.
>>
>>24981948
Maybe he will change. I'm tired of always being the one to end relationships.
>>
>>24982199
because i just went through this, i feel for you. she never changed. don't put yourself through it for too long. it hurts. if you see potential, then great, im happy for you. just dont hold on too long. i wish i could go back in time and tell myself this.
>>
>>24982222
I've done this in every relationship. I have a horrible habit of just waiting around. I have talked about it but you kind of give up after going over the same thing over and over again. I'm starting to emotionally detach myself, yet again. I thought this guy would be different but I see that I was wrong. I'm sure it will end soon. Maybe I'm the problem, I dont know. Thank you for listening.
>>
>>24982269
aw. i really feel for you :(
this is such a shitty feeling.
ive done this in every relationship too... i hate feeling so goddamn needy....just waiting around for them to treat you right. talking about it never made things any better for me either. i would emotionally detach too... and ive said this so many times to my previous partner, that because of how she treats me, i cant help but just start to distance myself. its almost involuntary, and its like a defense mechanism. at some point you just have to respect yourself enough to let go of something that isnt good for you. i do wish you the best.
>>
Not sure if the guys who gave me advice are still on but I decided to join the Army. They have a Graphic Design type job that I hope to be chosen for. If not I'm going to look into the air guard.
I've thought hard about this. I'm making this choice not because I want to get away from my feelings but because it's something I gotta do.
The girl and I are friends still and I feel good about our friendship. I may still feel the occasional ache but that's because it was good. I'll of course miss how good it was but ya know
The military will benefit me and I can come back a better man.
Sort of excited.
>>
I'm really really into scat play
>>
>>24980568
You need some pals to go out with. Just shoot shit and walk around. People are gonna think you're a fucking urchin if you bumble around asking for weed.
>>
>>24982306
yea, i really do need some friends. havent had any friends for years. i put all my energy into my significant others. no one seemed to mind at all though me asking about weed, and a couple people were very friendly and helpful
>>
>>24982316
I have the same problem. I put my all into a girl ans kind of neglected my friends. Been 4-5 days since we broke up and I'm visiting a friend tomorrow. I'd rather be a hermit but I'll be happier if I see my friends. Try to make some new friends and smoke with them. If you were in Washington I'd say hit us up lol
All my friends smoke and shoot shit together
>>
Slowly creeping up on one year since i left you and i still regret it every other second it feels like. Ive had times where i feel like im finally free and ready to move on. But ill just get turned away or shut down and it leads me right back to thoughts of how perfect you were for me. Theres no way youd want to hear from me ever again but if you ever somehow get wind of me Queso, i need to hear from you. I just try to drown my emotions in drugs drink because no one really wants to listen to me talk it out. Id give up anything to have you back but i know that it will never happen. You are my dream girl and i really wish the best for you.
>>
I used to have no confidence and tons of friends. Now I have tons of confidence and no friends. WTF???
>>
>>24947767
i was with a married woman today. we are long time friends. we got to her house. hubby gone. all i could think about was sex. but thought of hubby coming home with a pistol and shooting me was enough to stop me.
Another year without s3x.
#feelsbadeitherway
>>
>>24982305
trying to creep on me huh
>>
>>24982487
how would you feel if you were married, and someone else fucked your wife?
>>
>>24982495
yea
except he treats her like dog shit
according to her
even if that's true I dunno if i could live with myself...i was in his house today, petting his dogs, sitting on his couch, chilling with his wife...
felt weird man
>>
>>24947767
>18/F
i want to kill myself so hard
no friends
no one gives a shit
surrounded by retards
ugh just want die pls
>>
>>24982811
kik me jd_g3 and we can talk, u dont wanna do that
>>
>>24982811
dont do that anon ill be your friend leave a contact if you want to talk
>>
>>24981215
Neither, you faggot. I told you at every tirn I had no intention nor would I ever have the intention of getting friendzoned by you. I could be the best friend you've ever had, but unless I'm actually fucking getting something out of it then you can keep missing. Not going to let myself be used like that, despite what the fuck your misconceptions of me are.
>>
>>24982838
>>24982839
y'all'd get sick of my shit pretty quick
>>
>>24982951
Post pics. Someone here is probably desperate enough to be miserable with you.

Spoilers, it's probably me.
>>
>>24982990
i don't post pics here :x I don't really like having my face associated with 4chan.
I'll message you on kik if you bother to post yours
>>
>>24983006
conradbhart
>>
>>24947767
>21 Male West coast
>I wanna be a girl. Not all the time. Just when my girl and I go out, I love feeling pretty:
>She will paint my nails and let me(sometimes force me out the door all dressed up
>People think I'm a real grill/ very passable.
>I want to dress up everyday And paint my nails
>I want to paint my nails a different way daily
>She says bright red long summer dresses are trashy.
>she says I shouldn't wear panties with my skirt and use less makeup/hair products
>She wants me to be full fem 24/7 and start HRT even if I'm not trans

Reallly frustrating she won't let sleep in her nighty or
>>
>>24983249
awww hahaha that sounds nice
>>
>>24983006
Hey msg me too, I've been feeling really down lately. Maybe we can help each other. clthr0w4y
>>
>>24982095
What's your relationship like now?
>>
>>24982811
At least let me rape you first
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.