[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal only thread Post your pics showing your devotion to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

Anal only thread
Post your pics showing your devotion to the anal only lifestyle. Contact sharing is encouraged.
>>
i like this fetish
actually twist
>me AND my gf would only get off from anal

it could be pretty hot to not have sex and just practice anal masturbation together
>>
I've been trying to do this, but it's hard to give up my clit. Anyone have any tips?
>>
>>24943908
Anal+clit is the ultimate combo tho.
>>
>>24943939
Not exactly anal only though, I feel like I'm cheating. I know I don't need it but it's so hard not to touch.
>>
>>24943908
To be fair, the rule is to not get fucked vaginally, only anally, so if you're not inserting anything in your front hole, then it's fine.

However, if that's too much of a technicality for you, I would suggest obtaining a chastity belt, and just locking your pussy up entirely for longer and longer stretches of time, and use that to train yourself.
>>
>>24943945
I'd really like to try and not use my clit either. I feel like it's a distraction from my ass. I always start touching it and have barely fucked my ass by the time I finish.
I might need to try a chastity belt!
>>
>>24943953
If you're doing this by yourself, another option might be to find some anal only masturbation instruction recordings and maybe the audio could help you stay on track with fucking your arse.

If you're not doing this by yourself of course, a simple option would be to cuff your hands together behind you, so you can still fuck your arse, but your hands can't physically get around to your clit to rub it.

Either way, a chastity belt (with anal opening obviously) would be an option, even if they are complicated to find a fitting one that isn't stupidly expensive.
>>
>>24943975
I'll definitely try to find some masturbation instruction!
It's much easier with someone else. When someone else is fucking me I don't even think of my clit, it's just when I'm by myself.
>>
>>24943984
I'd suggest looking on GWA or posting a request in the MSA thread >>24903518 for the instructions.

Also, I can see why it would be different when by yourself and have your body's needs being the only demand, as opposed to when you're getting fucked and your hands are needed to either support yourself or play with the other person. This was what sparked the idea of finding some instructions, so that the commands would be the primary thing in your head.
>>
>>24943578
How do you know that anal feels better? Have you done it?
Gay.
>>
Did someone say chastity belt?
>>
Send a kik to animekeepsmegoing if you're anal only by the way.
>>
>>24943984
oh sorry wasnt really paying attention.
as a guy i have the same issue, its hard to masturbate anally without touching my penis.
>>
me and my gf are big fans of anal, so we use her asshole more the her pussy. we was thinking about only use her butt hole for a long time, so it will be something very special when switich back to her pussy. started with begining of this year, we only have done her anal. lets see how long it lasts for.
>>
>>24943908
The funny part is, from experience I"ve found that the first time is the hardest, but once you manage to cum from only anal you'll be able to do it easily the second time and it only gets easier.

Citation: Made a FWB cum from anal once and she got addicted and only wanted anal after that.
>>
I feel you all, it's hard finding a girl that's only into anal.
>>
>>
>>24945569
Already have multiple times from anal only, isn't fixing anything though
>>
Any girls do anal as a form of birth control?
>>
File: 1432004623631.gif (2MB, 332x187px) Image search: [Google]
1432004623631.gif
2MB, 332x187px
male, 29, bi

have a super fetish for not being allowed to touch my cock whilst being fucked in the ass. have been trying to have a prostate orgasm since I started playing with my ass at 18. hasnt happened yet.

feels bad man.
>>
>>24947170
>OP pic references giving up vaginal sex for anal
>faggot thinks thread is about him
Sometimes I really hate this board.
>>
>>24947273
I personally don't care if an anon wanna try to relate, but yeah I feel what you mean.
>>
>>24947273
>tfw crybabies get triggered because a thread relevant post contains content that doesnt appeal to them

yeah it can suck sometimes but we all just try to move on
>>
I'm just keep on tossing in sauce for the AO people.
>>
>>24947310
It's pathetic how much some of the gays here attention whore.

>>24947317
>thread relevant
But it wasn't thread relevant, you fucking retard. You aren't giving up using your vag because you don't have one.

There's like 3 different boy butt threads up right now. Go fuck off to one of them.
>>
Looking to trade pics of gf for yours
Kik chrissnow2
>>
>>24947328
You know, you do actually have a point there.
>>
>>
>>24947328
theres nothing in the op that says 'women only'. The image says 'give up vaginal sex,' not 'no penises allowed.'

please go cry somewhere else.
>>
>>24947635
How the fuck are you going to give up vaginal sex without a vagina?
>>
To be honest, I created this thread for ppl who simply preferred anal to vaginal, had no idea this shit storm was to come
>>
>>24947645
Sorry about your thread, OP. I'd make it up to you by letting you fuck my ass if I could.
>>
>>24947654
Glad to know, you always drop a kik to animekeepsmegoing if you wanna chat~
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.