[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question - do i have autism or downs or some shit. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: delete.png (1MB, 1338x1628px) Image search: [Google]
delete.png
1MB, 1338x1628px
Serious question - do i have autism or downs or some shit. How can i be less fucking ugly and improve myself?
>>
Your face is what it is and it's fine imo. If you want to improve, your options are learn about makeup or get cosmetic surgery
>>
You're actually pretty hot
>>
>>24941145
smile/lift/eat healthier to reduce cheek fat

3 very simple options
>>
File: delete2.jpg (244KB, 1067x1897px) Image search: [Google]
delete2.jpg
244KB, 1067x1897px
>>24941198
Excellent advice, and i used to all the time, and im starting to get back into that big time.

My smiles not too bad, i just fucking hate my neutral face like fuck.

>>24941148
What cosmetic surgery options should i look into?
>>
File: 1458610744001.png (98KB, 238x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458610744001.png
98KB, 238x225px
>>24941225
lol are you playing global maplestory with a vpn?
>>
>>24941230
Nah bro, played Combat Arms for that 2012 nostalgia.
>>
>>24941254
ah ok, personally im a crossfire guy
cheers to that though
>>
File: goldpepe.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goldpepe.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
bump
>>
>>24941145
You are not ugly by any means and do not need plastic surgery. If anything, I would say to dye your eyebrows a little bit to bring more attention to your eyes.
>>
>>24941380
Dye the eyebrows with hair dye?
>>
>>24941411
Buy beard dye in the closest shade to your normal hair color. Your eyebrow hair is much lighter than the hair on your head. The beard dye comes with a mixing tray with a tube of dye and a tube of developer and a brush. You can use it several times because you need very little to color your eyebrows. You mix equal parts of dye and developer in the tray.
Read the instructions because if you leave it on too long your eyebrows will come out super dark.
>>
>>24941440
Thank you for taking the time to give me this advice. I will definitely look into this.

Will it dye my skin? And i'm about to go on vacation and was planning on using rub on bronzing tan. Which should i do first? Do you have any suggestions for using both without interfering with each other etc?
>>
>>24941457
It does dye your skin. Apply vaseline to the area above and below your eyebrow to prevent it from dyeing your skin. The kit comes with one set of gloves so you do not get dye on your hands. Do not apply so much dye that it drips. You only leave it on for five minutes. When you do it, be conservative with the dyeing time. It says five go for four minutes to see what it looks like. It washes off like all hair dye over time.

I'm not familiar with bronzing tanner. If anything, just avoid the eyebrow area.
>>
>>24941489

Thank you so much!
>>
>>24941729
You're welcome. :)
>>
File: dine_with_me.jpg (337KB, 562x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dine_with_me.jpg
337KB, 562x1000px
>>24941225
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.