[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys why can't I find a girl that's above average intelligence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: lyNiiYP.gif (715KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
lyNiiYP.gif
715KB, 500x208px
Guys why can't I find a girl that's above average intelligence wise? I give absolutely zero fucks what she looks like, she could look like a donkey taped to a machine gun and I'd still be into it. WHERE ARE THEY?
>>
>>24936051
Taken
>>
Intelligent women avoid men that ask questions like yours.
>>
We're fat
>>
>>24936056
It's not like I ask this frequently bud, this was a spur of the moment "why is it like this" thought.
>>
>>24936058
"She could look like a donkey taped to a machine gun".
>>
>>24936068
"Where are they?".
>>
>>24936051
I'm guessing you're either not above average intelligence yourself or your PhD degree is in a field that doesn't have any women practicing it.
>>
>>24936094
Are you implying every overweight woman is of above average intelligence? Because I know a lot of those, and they're not.
>>
>>24936112
You're probably correct there, I don't have a lot of exposure socially, work keeps me busy.
>>
I'm gonna make some broad assumptions, this could be totally off base.

I'm betting they can tell you think you're better than other people for arbitrary reasons and that's a turn off
>>
>>24936186
yea
>>
>>24936058
if you were so smart you would know being fat is bad for your health and you would know how to lose weight

dumb cow
>>
Depressed
>>
Grad schools.

They are actually pretty hot and fuckable.
>>
>>24936113

And most of the doctoral students I know are at least average. Several are smoking hot. One girl's bikini Facebook pic ended up appearing on /s/ pretty regularly.

Anon, if you can't find a girl who's above average in intelligence, then you aren't very smart yourself. If you can but your issue is that they aren't interested in you, then it's self-improvement time.

Either way, very few people are as smart as they think they are.
>>
depends on how you measure and define intelligence
>>
Op confirmed for underage beta who believes in fairy tales kek
>>
>>24936051
How old are you?
>>
>woman
>intelligent
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x902px
>>24939671
You probably meant to type
>women
But you were merely pretending to be stupid.
>>
>>24939702
yeah no

grammerfags=niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 600x564px
>>24939704
>grammer
>>
>>24939702
>>24939713
>woman is to dumb to recognize bait
I'm not surprised desu
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 680x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 680x537px
>>24939719
>to dumb
See me after class.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.