[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>13:30 >work never ends >end it for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (42KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 851x315px
>13:30
>work never ends
>end it for me
>>
File: my life 2.jpg (1000KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
my life 2.jpg
1000KB, 1920x1080px
>Project 11 is back on.
should be fun.
>>
I am 20 years and and I decided to go for my EMT Cert and to Volunteer with my local Department.

And for some reason my parents are creating a whole big fuss about driving to the Station House. They keep claiming that my car is for School and work only. And last I checked, technically the VFD can be considered work as there are some benefits for volunteering

The funny thing is a few days ago they had no issue with me doing this. It just became an issue today.

And they seem to also be trying to just talk me out of it for other reasons, like there being the chance of me having to respond to a call in the middle of the night.

But they are oddly enough fine with me just getting the Certification for it. They even offered to pay for the course. But actually volunteering is an issue.

Also, they seem to be avoiding the topic of it at together,

I think that there is more to this than just the car usage.

I have 2 possibilities in mind.

1) Afraid I'll be injured
2) Think I'm doing it because a girl I know is doing it, and maybe they dislike her for what ever reason and don't want me getting closer with her?
>>
>>24935971
Their house their rules. Move out or shut up.
>>
>>24935993
Er... Not really applicable here. Especially since they were on board with it a few days ago
>>
>>24936008
I agree with the other anon. If you didn't buy the car, if you don't contribute to the house with rent/mortgage, whatever, it's their place. Move out. Even if we're both wrong, you're going to continue to experience dumb shit like this until you move out.
>>
>>24936425
I actually paid for the car as well. I'm also the exclusive user of it

My concern is mostly if the car is the real reason, or if it's something else...
>>
Why would I have a gut feeling that it will work out with a girl, even if all seems to be going against it?

One of the things that really goes against it working out is her reluctance to get together. Either is "busy" and says we should, or just out right doesn't respond...

But then there's the extremely long text conversations (6-8 hrs+)

Or instances like these

I was walking, and she was sitting on the edge of a tree planter talking to someone on the phone. (Probably her sister, she does that quite a bit) I then sorta scratched my nose, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her kinda begin to smile. I don't know if it was from the call or if it was because of me

Another time I sorta turned my head randomly and saw her standing right there waiting for class, and it seemed like our eyes just sorta met and held for a few seconds.
>>
>>24935498

You ask me not to wear cologne
She'll know you've been with me alone
And you can't take our secret home
So you ask me not to wear cologne

You leave my bed and go to hers
Leaving me alone and hurt
I love you whether right or wrong
And you ask me not to wear cologne

I'm not out to hurt someone
Not you, not her, not any one
But I got heartaches of my own
Why, I can't even wear cologne

Oh but I never meant for this to be
It wasn't in my heart to cheat
Love has a nature all it's own
So I willingly gave up cologne

And every time you come to me
I realize I'm in too deep
I know you love us both and I keep holding on

You say, "Don't wear cologne"

Oh now what am I ever gonna do
Cause I am so in love with you
I know you love us both
But where do I belong

How do I walk away from the greatest love I've known

And I'm a scent you can't take home
But will I ever get to wear cologne
>>
I raped a woman during high school. At the time and following months it didn't bother me but the years I can't live with myself have added up.
>>
I had a friend with benefits that was a self proclaimed size queen which was the only reason she was interested in me, and after a couple months we were both to the point we were getting bored.

So I got her into fisting, and after the first time the boredom was gone for her, but on the other hand all I wanted to do was go bigger and bigger because I was getting off on the idea of ruining her holes for anybody that came after me.

I managed to work her up to double fisting over a couple months and she started dating some guy so we stopped fucking around.

All she does is complain about how unsatisfying the sex is and how he won't fist her or use multiple toys.

>TL;DR I got a girl into double fisting just so I could stretch her pussy out so much that sex with other guys wouldn't be satisfying and it worked
>The downside is now I've developed a pretty heavy fetish for fisting and pussy stretching
>>
>>24939426

You're developing oneitus. Try exploring other options and see if you still feel the same way about her afterwards. Guarantee you'll find someone better.
>>
>>24940174
Maybe. But I had the gut feeling since before I tried getting with her.

I did leave it and try focusing on others, but I just revert back to her
>>
>>24940171
Look at the bright side: now she can date average/small guys as long as they fist her.
>>
>>24940666
>but I just revert back to her
Are you still have issues with Saddam?
>>
I'm fucked up and broken still.
You're still stringing me along while I wait for you to decide if I break and die or break and get away. You don't care about me, I'll never let myself forget. But as long as I pay for the drugs and the house and the life you want you'll keep me around for the convenience. Or at least i thought you would. I'm at home waiting on your orders when you said it was ok to talk but you dont reply. You won't even tell me to shut up. I'd kill to have someone be here to tell me what to do so I can stop thinking about you.
I scream and I punch walls waiting for you to tell me how worthless I am because it's better than not knowing. You're a disgusting pig and you own me and I can't stop these fucking chemicals in my brain from going insane. Stop pretending you can be a good person because a good person would put me out of my misery. A good dom wouldn't make a slave wait a week to find out if their total servitude is enough fucking take the shit I offer I know it's more than your other fucktoys can afford. I want to feel nothing. I want to think nothing. Why do you do this to me? Are you getting off to my suffering? Does it please you to watch me like this? Fuck you. Fuck my head that i cant stop wanting this. I can't threaten you with anything. Your indifference makes you untouchable and erodes my common sense. Beat me, fuck me, use me, spend my money, anything, punish me, deny me, anything but keeo me in this hellish limbo.
>>
>>24935498
I'm dating a stripper and none of my friends or family members know this. I know I will have to eventually tell them but that shit will be awkward. I suppose she could just say she's a dancer but people still know what that translates to and I don't her to have to lie.
>>
>>24939426
You make the same fucking posts in every fucking thread about this poor girl. You have for weeks.

You're a creepy fucking stalker and she DOES NOT like you. Get over it.
>>
I am a male and this may sound weird but I have a fetish for talking with people who have say a medical problem with their dick who can't achieve erections, sexual satisfaction like they used to.

I'm not gay as this fetish is more along the lines of feeling sorry and finding it arousing to those with dick problems (not in a humiliating way because I imagine myself also to have a serious dick problem while I am not able to satisfy girls as they then consider my dick boring and therefore prefer other guys).

Would anyone be interested in chatting with me?
>>
>>24943202
you could, yknow, stop that garbage and live a happy life.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.