[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/ romance success stories? post 'em

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: wet dream.jpg (212KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
wet dream.jpg
212KB, 900x600px
/soc/ romance success stories? post 'em
>>
>>24932417

All my relationships have ended when my SO cheated on me. Bumping for some positive stories to restore my optimism
>>
I had this one time where I left 4chan for a while and started dating again. I just refused to accept that 4chan or doc was gonna define me. Now I come back occasionally to post random shit/ advice for tinder users or other shit
>>
>>24932432
Soc*
>>
met someone off here, we're dating now
>>
Met a guy who was amazing but he called things off just this past week because he got scared with what the possible outcome could've been. Wanted to stay friends but he rather cut me off completely even though he proclaimed his love for me many times. Hope others have had more luck ):
>>
I dated a guy I met off of /soc/ back in 2011. That didn't work out after a few months.

However, around the time I met him, I met a few other folks from our state thread that are still my closest and dearest friends to this day, and I'm happy that we have all grown together and supported each other when we were at our lowest. Currently, we're all starting different chapters in our lives, and I'm stupidly happy for these wonderful people, as they deserve nothing but the best.

I've met a few more people that I've brought into our little social circle, and they're just as great.

Okay, I'll stop gushing now.
>>
>>24933026
same here, best of luck to you two!

>>24933529
so sorry to hear that :"( maybe he'll come around, even if it's to be friends. hope you feel better no matter what happens
>>
>>24933666
Thanks anon. It's hard. I think he's losing interest in me and it makes me incredibly sad. How is it going with you two? How long have you been together?
>>
>>24933709
why do you think so? i don't want to assume anything of course but a lot of the time feelings like that occur because of miscommunication and the like. i understand that it's a public thread and all so maybe you don't want to go into too much detail, but sharing your feelings/thoughts and perhaps getting some feedback as well might help c:

i think it's going very nicely between us right now since it's still a pretty fresh relationship but it's kind of hard looking to the future and seeing it work out in the long-term. there are some limits to what we can do which i'm afraid may stunt the growth of our relationship but at the same time, it feels much too early to be worrying about those types of things... still going to try my best no matter what though :>
>>
>>24933812
We're in a ldr. I'm lucky if I get more than 5 messages from him a day. It didn't used to be like that, we used to talk constantly. I don't remember the last time he told me that he loved me, and he used to tell me all the time. I always ask how his day was, what he's up to, stuff like that. He rarely asks me those things. It eats away at me every night; I just want to feel loved and genuinely cared for again. I try so hard to please him and I'm starting to give up. I have no one to tell this to, so thank you for listening.
I've told him about my feelings/insecurities before and basically poured my heart out to him multiple times, but he never opens to me about how he feels. I'm getting tired of bringing it up because nothing will change.

I hope you two do have a long-term future. You sound like you have a good head on your shoulders, which is refreshing. Best of luck to you both
>>
>>24933874
>chatting all day
>someone who tells me about her feelings
>someone who rely on me
>sharing feelings
>someone who genuinely likes to chat with you
>clinginess to fill my loneliness
Fuck anon... I'm trying so hard to achieve something like this with a femanon. I made a chart to find something like what are you describing and I got nothing but pointless small talks. They don't share anything, besides the fact I explicitly requested this in my chart.

Hearing about someone who have it and doesn't appreciate it made me angry. What a piece of shit, it's so frustrating.
I hope things will get better for you.
>>
I invited this guy over once, and he asked if he could bring his 2 friends. One of his friends was really really hot, and I was pretty drunk so I kept touching his face and telling him what a "sweet boy" he was. He didn't go to my school so I didn't really have any access to him after that night. He didn't have any social media, and we had no mutual friends.
So basically I started low key stalking him for like 3 months, and asked everyone I knew that he knew that I wanted his number. Eventually I saw him again because one of his friends I talked to invited me to a party that this guy was gonna be at. We have been dating for 2 years. Never give up on your dreams.
>>
Me, older man married in a loveless, perfunctory relationship.

She, 17yo who married in order to move out of abusive home.

She CWs on /b/ and becomes a popular 'chan b/c HS sweetheart/lover plays more video than fucking her. She lonely/bored/horny.

Oldman me tries to give marital advice. She tries to listen, but really just likes the tone of an adult male that seems to care.

And damn, I do begin to care.

We confide our mutual marriage failures. We joke, we want the best for each other, we want each other.

She leaves her husband and comes flies 2,000 miles to meet me and be my secret lover for two months until I leave my wife and we start living together.

That was five years ago. We're married now and still fuck like weasels.

God bless kinky girls on the internet.
>>
Met a pretty hot girl here in a skype thread, she sucked dick like a champ but was ridiculously psychologically unstable. When I understood I couldn't help, I just used her for sex until I got bored and left.
>>
Met a girl 8 years younger than me off of a CA meetup thread. We had no business clicking, incredibly different people, but we did. Crazy kinky sex for a while then slowly became a couple boring normalfags (not in a bad way). Got married, kids, then... divorce. Being so different eventually caught up to us.

After that I met another girl off of here. It's going well enough but the magic of the first time just isn't there. She's a lot less crazy though, at least to the extent anyone on 4chan isn't crazy.
>>
I forget what thread it was (video game one, I think?) but I added my boyfriend from here. He was going after a shit break up because one whore basically used him to feed her ego in a pretend relationship, then abandoned him. He made a post because he was bored/lonely. We had a bunch of similar interests (anime, legend of zelda, other nerdy stuff) and I thought he sounded interesting to chill with. After I added him, we started playing video games, such as no more room in hell, smite, or 100% orange juice, and I actually showed interest, we started chatting for hours upon hours a day. I was in a shit situation/somewhat abusive home life and he wanted to help, and was trying to find a sugar daddy at the time for some attention/maybe gifts in exchange for attention, doting on them, and other such things. He wanted to help so would occasionally send me amazon gift cards, and then after a while he confessed he liked me and I felt kind of the same. After 7 months we met in person and it felt like meeting an old friend, we hit off instantly, no awkwardness at all, just awesomeness. I spent Christmas and thanksgiving with him, and after I got out of school I moved in with him (about a year ago). Now it's been about two years and we are perfectly happy and in love, we communicate well, we play vidya and chat and just enjoy life together. We're going to a con this weekend. He spoils the shit out of me and I dote on him while we do nerdy shit and plan on cosplaying (we want to do a biker/jacket combo from hotline miami, him as jacob and me as evie from assassin's creed syndicate, garry and ib from ib) and overall just share our autistic adventures as we call ourselves "star crossed autists". I am finally enjoying life and so is he, since we both come from shit childhoods and lives and lonely shut in existences. We plan on exploring /x/ type places (abandoned areas, haunted places, woods) and just want to spend the rest of our lives together, doing dumb shit, nerdy shit etc.
>>
>>24934896
>Continued
Life is good and success does happen, but the thing is you need to put in work and stop chasing after a relationship like a retard. Let things progress naturally and get to know each other as a person, and then if something happens, it'll be fine. Relationships take work and we had a lot of rough spots and had to do a lot to be able to communicate and get to a good spot. You have to be willing to put in and offer things to have a good relationship. Too many people go on here moaning about how lonely they are and want a qt grill to add them and think a relationship is just superficial shit like lewds, cuddles, and that love happens instantly. It doesn't. You learn to love someone. You get to know who they are and care about them. You put time and effort to understand and be compassionate, you can't just sit and whine. You offer yourself and you strive to better yourself. Relationships happen and are a bond between people, yet so many people focus on the ideal of what a relationship is rather than make it about the bond between them and a person they love, then wonder why it's superficial and just bullshit. We made it work and we managed to make a bond and find love within each other and it's great, but it took work and we're both happy to learn and grow and live with each other. Work on yourself first and open up to love and improve yourself and what you have to offer, and maybe you'll find someone who is doing the same and you can find love, too.
>>
>>24934905
>You learn to love someone
Agreed.

If you fall in love too easily, you may just be in love with love, or in love with a mirror of yourself.

Getting to know someone else, and letting them BE themselves is hard.
>>
>>24934913
THIS, EXACTLY THIS.
And that's what made our relationship work.
Too many people are in love with the idea of love and try to fill a void rather than actually loving someone and learning to be with them and grow as people.
>>
>met guy trough mutual friends
>banter some but then have no contact for 2 years
>meet again at birthday party
>talk all night, get a bit tipsy
>end up cuddling on the sofa, which leads to us kissing
>exchange numbers
>go on proper date the next day
>fall pretty hard for each other
>start dating exclusively a week later
>move in together after 6 months
>he proposes to me
>we're now dating since a bit over a year and will get married in summer
>as soon as we're married, we'll try to have a baby

this relationship is just perfect. we haven't fighten a single time. ofc we have stuff that needs to be talked out but we have managed to find good solutions in a mature way for everything so far. i hope we can keep that up.
>>
>>24934905
>>24934913
These posts just made something click, thanks guys :)
>>
File: 2fb.png (313KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2fb.png
313KB, 600x450px
>>24932417
>Bee beep
>Thunk
>>
>>24934913
>>24934915

All this being said, there are some interesting people here on /soc/ and it is quite possible to become involved emotionally with many of them.
>>
I had a bf that I met here and we dated for a year and a half and he broke up with me on Christmas because we don't have the same morals or something.
>>
>>24936054
Oh and he was 33 when we met and I was 17. I'm 19 now. He says I'm not mature enough to have kids or be a wife yet but like... I'm 19?
>>
>>24934233
how much older are you?
>>
>>24936054
>>24936070
>Just a few years shy of 20 years apart
Gee it's a wonder things didn't work out, I bet they usually do in these kinds of relationships.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 283x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 283x316px
>>24932430
vast majority of people on this board are literal whores who post nudes of themselves to strangers on the internet.

how can anyone be surprised if they continue to act like whores.
>>
>>24936368
:(
>>
>>24936429
Oh now don't be too hard on yourself, I'm a 24 yo KDV.
>>
>>24936466
Idk what kdv is
>>
>>24936477
Well, I'll consider that a plus for my public image. Nice sequential dubs.
>>
>>24936481
Wait can u tell me tho lol
>>
>>24936577
not sure what the d is, but khv is kissless/handholdless/virgin
it's an /r9k/ meme.

kdv is probably some variation of it.
>>
>>24936582
Ohhhhh

>>24936481
Does that mean ur ugly or like really awkward or why?
>>
>>24936591
Not really, which only makes it sadder. I just... I dunno, have shit positioning A, I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and have long ass commutes everywhere, and B I just don't know how to get invited to shit to socialize outside of school/work.
>>
>>24936726
What's ur kik do u wanna talk I have like no friends
>>
Not /soc/, but I've been posting in the Daily Bike Thread on /o/ for damn near a decade now and it's become a pretty significant part of my life. I consider several people there friends and have met several of them.

I met a girl in the CA thread here who I haven't met irl yet but I'm totally crushing on right now which sucks because the chances of us meeting are kinda slim and seems like she likes me.
>>
>>24936070
I know who you are hahaha
>>
>>24936070
Are you the anon in another thread?
>>24937546
Is she?
>>
>>24937560
yeah same girl. Already spent an hour talking to her. Think she was posting before our chat on whatsapp.
>>
File: vqOhtq4.jpg (2MB, 2727x1818px) Image search: [Google]
vqOhtq4.jpg
2MB, 2727x1818px
I found my current boyfriend on here and we've been together for over two years now. Good times.
>>
I've gotten laid twice off of /soc/ and in both cases we maintain occasional contact on Kik. Much better than my IRL relationships.
>>
File: Sad Frog.jpg (87KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog.jpg
87KB, 631x800px
>>24932417
I got really close to a few girls over kik although they stopped texting after a while. For example be texting for maybe a month get to know each other really well then just out of nowhere never hear from again.
>>
>>24939625
Texting and kikin are two different things though
If you were talking for a month and having a nice time why did you ask her for her number
>>
>>24939625
Asking for a friend
>>
>>24932417
>met beautiful girl over summer
>fell in love with girl over summer
>proposed to girl over summer
>summer ended
>went back home after summer
>wanted to move to beautiful girl after summer
>beautiful girl gets back with ex after summer
>she still texts me every day
>maybetheresachance.png
>move to where beautiful girl's city after summer
>beautiful girl gets engaged to ex in winter
>fuck.png

i think i messed up somewhere between summer and winter anon
>>
Not exactly a success story, but I met a girl here in 2012 that I talked to for 4 years.

We got very close and talked about becoming a couple, shit, even getting married and having children, but it never worked out between us.
>>
I met my bf by posting in a virgin thread. I'm asexual but wanted to try sex at least once. He lived nearby (relatively-about an hour away) and complimented my t shirt and we've been together for over a year now.
>>
How do I even get a gf?
>>
>>24939697
See
>>24934905
>>24934913
>>24934915
>>
>>24939694

Do you have sex regularly?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.