[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I want in life, /soc/, is a cute monogamous girlfriend that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1458462194594.jpg (3MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1458462194594.jpg
3MB, 3456x2304px
All I want in life, /soc/, is a cute monogamous girlfriend that's into all the fucked up fetishes I'm into and is happy with hanging out and watching movies or playing video games.

Instead I just find really vanilla girls, fat chicks, and boring women that their only idea of fun is spending as much money as possible with the amount of fun being relative to the amount of money spent. I.E. Their idea of a date is to take them shopping for clothes.

What are some things you want out of a partner that you can't seem to find?
>>
>>24925777
That's because you're a crappy person.
>>
>>24925786
Brilliant deduction.
>>
>>24925786
/thread
>>
>>24925793
I lowkey kinda want the same thing you want. Are you a closet stoner?
>>
>>24925807
Naw, I don't smoke, but I also don't care that people do. Unless they make it their defining characteristic, then it's annoying.
>>
>>24925810
Where are you from, OP?
>>
>>24925991
Oregon, what's up friend?
>>
All I want is 10 million dollars , good luck
>>
>>24925777
either get along with the idea of dating a golddigger, learn to suck your own cock, or dump them as soon as you find out and keep on dating until you find a proper one. they're rare but they DO exist.
good luck!
>>
My boyfriend broke up with me because all I wanted to do was play video games and watch tv lol but he liked it too so idk.
>>
>>24926328
Hah interesting, how long were you guys going out for? And how old are you?
>>
ITT: OP is poor and lazy, is annoyed girls don't like lazy poor people
>>
>>24928083
It's almost like women want a man, not some 26 year old boy.
>>
>>24928401
hey if liking video games, kinky shit and not wasting money makes me a boy then fuck it.

fucking stuck up cunts just looking for someone to spend money on them.

if i spend money on you, you are just a prostitue. thats the way it is, paying money for attention or affection makes the person recieving it a whore.

man do i hate the way the world works
>>
>>24928083
I lift every other day and enjoy hiking, camping, shooting, archery, etc. I also enjoy laying around playing video games and watching movies.

What do you do to claim you aren't lazy and poor as you put it? "Party and shop"?
>>
>>24925777
>of a woman aged 20-25ish

Someone who genuinely prefers to be outside.
Someone who is comfortable with nudity when we are alone together.
Someone who likes gross animals.
Someone who likes the forest and mountains more than the beach and the bar.
Someone who can keep up with my libido.
Someone who eats a mostly paleo-veg diet (prefer this to be just because she likes the food and the way it makes her feel better, and not for any moral or ideological reasons, but I won't be picky).
Someone who is comfortable with change, and actually finds it refreshing.
Someone who actually reads books, and doesn't just say so to seem interesting.
Someone who is loyal.
Someone who tells the truth.
Someone who likes having her ass eaten.
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

>someone not into monogamy since im not, or at least cool with me not being exclusive

> someone not too fat or ugly

> not too crazy or mean

ddf

thats about it
>>
>>24930241
So when youre not fucking what ate going to be doing with this person? Come on anon dig a little deeper, you will 100% get bored of this girl if you only have sex in common.
>>
>>24925786
How do you stop being one? Cause all I want is a chick who looks like dessertf0x but is a virgin
>>
>>24928083
>spending money on a girl who weighs more than 105 lbs
>>
>>24928772
this is me. doesn't seem that hard to find at all.
>>
>>24926335
A year and a half and I'm 19
>>
>>24930337
Seems harder than you think, but if that describes you I'm interested. Have a kik or way to get a hold of you?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.