[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lost of virginity/First time Thread story of your first time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o8wyzcfk0B1u0wu5no1_400.jpg (184KB, 384x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8wyzcfk0B1u0wu5no1_400.jpg
184KB, 384x600px
Lost of virginity/First time Thread
story of your first time having sex
>you can answers any questions in the story

>gender?
>country?
>ethnicity?
>sexual orientation?
>current age?
>age you had sex?
>the person you had sex with?:gf/bf,friend,random,or etc.
>location you had it at?:your room,their room,public or etc.
>how did they genital look/feel?tight/big,small/loose,wet/dry,or etc.
>how much time had pass during or you felt had pass?
>how you felt before sex ?
>how you felt during sex?
>how you felt after sex?
>any more stories or detail you like to add?
>>
I'm a girl. I can talk about the last time I did have sex in September with my bf. I'm not a virgin but he was. We had been talking on the internet and mic for a very long time and finally we met up. I took this long bus ride and ate bad bus food and got so sick, like having to have bursting diarrhea on the bus right about to pass out afraid I might seriously vomit from food poisoning and I don't get sick very easily, when I finally did met him all I wanted to do was get back to the hotel room and shower and sleep, btw I hadn't slept out of nerves for the longest time that I could actively remember probably something like 30+ hours. He didn't seem to be in too of a shape either and I'm surprised we made it to the hotel room with no fatal accidents. After I showered we were laying together in bed and not touching yet but his smell hit my nose and it was so much better than I ever imagined it being. I figured he'd smell good but this was like amazing and I was saying sleeply and like probably drunkenishly that something smelled so good and he started to say maybe its something or other but I said 'no its defiantly you' in sort of an awed tone and I looked up at him and could see how nervous he was and the fact that we were finally face to face was causing me to practically feel out of body. Like I was so aroused this warm throbbing through out my whole body made me feel like my whole body literally melted. And I told him to get on top of me, to cuddle or hug or whatever Idk we were both in our pjs I think all I remember is he was in a tshirt and boxer shorts and I had to of been wearing something thin too. He got on top of me and the way he moved was shivering head to toe already and his body has like the perfect amount of soft warm fluff like right in the areas that I like, I was wrapping both my legs and arms around him and moaning in pleasure even though we were only pressing together. I smelled and moaned against his neck while sliding my legs and feet down his.
>>
>>24916464
And I prob squeezed his ass a little and was moving my hands and finger down his back feeling him and it felt really amazing like every sensation head to toe was overwhelming. I didn't feel sick at all anymore I felt amazing even magical.... Then I thought about how we always talked about our first kiss and how that was going to be, or when and where. I knew it was going to be amazing but it was all up to me when I chose to make it happen. It was then that I started placing really soft gentle and slow kisses on his neck and sort of squirming almost dry humping grinding into him. I could feel his cock was both hard and there was wetness from it seeping through the clothes. And I slowly moved up his neck planting a very soft kiss here and there and finally started kissing his cheek and barely letting my lips brush against his. At this point when our lips were almost touching he was breathing heavily and squirm back into me and shivering head to toe and started saying my name a lot. I ever so slightly started to kiss him by prying his lips open with mine and the shaky breath that was coming out of his innocent lips smelled amazing completely intoxicating, and I felt I was getting all this energy from him if that makes sense. Just so erotic that he was so sensitive and had melted like putty for me so fast. I knew that if I was overwelmed by how it felt he had to of been ten times more overwelmed since it was his first time doing this and I find that to be a super erotic thought especially the power of my gentleness having such an erotic effect on him.
>>
>>24916468
And I let out breath mingle together while barely sliding my lips against his lips which kind of felt like pressing two rose petals together in how soft it was. And I barely excruciatingly slowly and gently and carefully was trying to pry his lips open just a little by licking his lips. He was trying to speak and saying my name pretty much stuttering and sounded fearful so I started sort of making a sweet comforting sound to him and whispering that he was doing so good and it felt so good.

And honestly he had the perfect reactions to each touch, like when he'd shiver or gasp or moan, that heightened sensitive response really really gets to me and makes me wet as hell. Where ever I put my hands, feet, lips I'd feel parts of him respond even down to just my breath against his ear. Hearing the sounds he makes too really does something that triggers something totally primal inside of me that causes me to start to go into a ravishing mode. Almost like I want to devour him, own him, and take care of him.
>>
>>24916476
It was actually right as we started properly kissing, I don't think we had gotten our clothes off or anything though like I said I could feel the precum through what we were wearing. Right as we started really kissing he started cumming and he was trying to tell me but it turned into just stuttering/moaning. I could tell what he was trying to tell me as his body started spasming and I let out a laugh, not a mean laugh but a deep sort of succubus laugh like I was enjoying this response very much. And I did. I have sort of an off branching fetish for what's called 'premature ejaculation' BUT I think that phrase it's self is a bad way of describing it since it indicates the sex is over when the guy cums and I'm not sure if that makes sense. But I could feel his cum all over me and between us now and I loved that feeling and continued to wrap my legs and arms around him holding him close and kissing his neck and whispering the phrase 'good boy' in his ear while giggling kind of drunkenly. I could tell that he needed a fast breather so we literally laid there in his cum with our bodies entangled and I enjoyed this sensation very much. A few mins later I flipped him over and got on top pryed his sticky drying shorts off and went to town ravishing him however I wanted and making him cum again even though we were both beyond exhausted I felt like I entered a dream world right when things started getting erotic and the sickness and exhaustion had temporarily faded away. Then over the next two weeks we spent together doing activities and coming home and having sex, it was pretty vanilla every time but it still felt just as exciting as the first time because he would always get just as nervous. I would experiment touching every inch of him and him every inch of me pretty much. He would give me massages head to toe at night and once I got completely relaxed and my body was free of tension I'd have him lay down and toy with his body especially
>>
>>24916481
kissing the neck and ears, nipples, and cock obviously which additionally I'd never been up close and personal with an uncut penis so I was very fascinated by it and especially arousing how sensitive it seemed to be. I really enjoyed sort of making out with the tip of his cock and sliding my tongue between the foreskin and the penis head, I was really afraid I might hurt him at first since I'd never really played with a uncut penis.

And I was also afraid that when the forskin peeled back during sex or other sex activities might hurt him or something but once I inspected it close up my fears melted away I felt like I could understand it a lot better. And I really enjoyed how he seemed to feel the same way about my pussy when he first touched it he kept acting surprised by how soft it felt and said it felt better than what he had imagined I can kind of see what he means because when its wet with just the right kind of lube it has almost a velvety feeling to it that's hard to describe unless you felt a pussy for yourself. Also loved making him smell my panties and him tasting it for the first time. He loved giving head to me and me face sitting and grinding my pussy into his mouth while grabbing his hair. His cock would always get so hard and start leeking when I sat on his face.

Sometimes Id grab his crotch in public but no one was around and start whispering to him about all the naughty things we had done just the other night this would set off a hilarious chain reaction of stuttering and shivering and squirming and smiling.
>>
>ASL
32 m virgin los angeles
>ethnicity?
white
>sexual orientation?
straight
>age you had sex?
never
>contact
kik: zsasza
>>
bump. I still have a story to tell.
>>
>>24916461
>male
>US, OKLA
>White
>Straight
>18
>18
>girl from HS
>back of my car in a field
>tight/wet
>maybe 3 hours
>felt like i was gonna be a loser if i didnt do it now
>oh shit oh shit oh shit
>fuckin gr8 every time i go home for the weekend i pass that field and chuckle
>awkward as fuck. shes about to give birth to her first kid, but like this happened back in may so it cant be mine.
>>
Male here. I was raped by a female childhood friend.

Anybody actually care for the story? It's boring to me now, but if anybody wants to read it I can tell it I guess.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.