[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a Tinder general in the catalog, so how about a Grindr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: why does he wear the mask?.jpg (256KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
why does he wear the mask?.jpg
256KB, 1500x1500px
I see a Tinder general in the catalog, so how about a Grindr thread? Share your stories, your profiles, your tips and tricks for sucking dicks.
>>
>>24913804
Do trans women use grindr or tinder?
>>
>>24914025
I have seen only a couple on tinder
>>
>>24914025

I've seen both, but more on grindr
>>
File: mickey.jpg (3MB, 1944x2567px) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
3MB, 1944x2567px
>use thos as profile pic on grindr
>15 replies, 6 dick pics, 1 100$ offer for sex

why is it so easy, boys?
>>
>>24916691

People want to fuck
>>
>>24914025
I use tinder and OK Cupid kinda afraid to use grinder cause I'm not really looking for hookups. But idk I'm getting sick of >> sorry I dident release you were trans
>>
>>24916804
pic of you? Curious how convincing you look on tinder
>>
>>24913804
Just installed Grindr yesterday...really wanna take a cock but also super nervous about it...

Tips for first time jitters?
>>
What is Grindr?
>>
>>24917834
Tinder for gay hookups
>>
>>24913804
I thought Grindr was basically the Tinder of the homosexual-male community. Is this not true?
>>
>>24917863
True.

Also the Bisexual male community (such as myself)
>>
I've been curious about this stuff for a while, installed it, had a browse, but too much of a wuss to actually meet with anyone.
>>
Any cuckolds here ? I'm a bull hmu on kik mocohocarolyn
>>
>>24916691
Moatly because you are cute
>>
>>24917833
Just do it. The more you think about it the less you enjoy it. Alsi make sure you are with someone who isn't just gonna shove it in and cause mass pain for you.
>>
>>24916691

Because the infinite beta thirst now applies to gays as well. Bottoms have SMV approaching that of women.

So now I get ghosted by gayfags I meet on /soc/ for hookups because I am a top and have zero SMV for not being chad.
>>
>Open up any app like this
>Tons of creepy older guys
>Can't hold a conversation
>Saggy skin, and a bland personality

Boring
>>
File: 1482975284968.jpg (129KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482975284968.jpg
129KB, 480x720px
>pics taken of you doing something are way more attractive than faggy selfies
>Don't fucking complain about your stupid shit
>If you're not interested just block or don't reply otherwise you're wasting both your time
>Instead of talking about what youre not attracted to just emphasis what you are into otherwise you seem like a dick
>Use a fucking pic
>State your fucking age
>Never include a beta disclaimer before you share a pic
>No one cares if you're just trying it out
>Use protection and wash up after sex or you'll end up with HPV
>>
>>24917863

You have it backwards. Tinder is Grindr designed to accommodate women.
>>
Retarded thread
For you struggle on Grindr shoot your self
>>
I just made 2 fake profiles, one with a cute femboy pic (description "submissive, bottom") and one with a muscular guy pic (description "dominant, top").

Cute femboy got 20 replies within 6 hours, many are offering hundreds in payment, and are attractive.

Muscular guy got 3 replies from disgusting, hairy old men.

Is this just my area or is this how things are now? I am not even as attractive as my fake chad, even he does not get any action...

This bodes badly for my chances of ever getting laid again.
>>
>>24920974

Thinking about catfishing all these fuckers and sending them to one spot to "meet" my femboy...
>>
>>24920974
straight guys are into femboys too. that's why they get higher responses
>>
>>24920988

I'm gonna try making the same profile but with the femboy as a dom top and the muscular guy as a sub bottom tomorrow (with a different location obviously) lolol
>>
Any good stories?
>>
>>24920974

Why is being gay so shit?

I just want a nice guy to cuddle :(
>>
>>24920171
this. Tinderthreads exist because ugly guys want help to have a chance too but grindr is fucking easy shit. In a big city you can hook up with 14 guys a week and thats not even an exaggeration
>>
>>24921142

Back in 2014 I was getting laid a lot with cute boys and I was a fat piece of shit then. Now I'm fit and attractive but there is just too much competition and thirst.

Might as well just go after girls at this point. There are more of them, and you're competing with the same sort of Chad either way.
>>
>>24921164

But I don't want that; it's easy enough to get laid: I want to find the right guy I can cuddle forever...
>>
>>24921164

Also, pics? :D

I've got a thing for chubby guys...
>>
You'll never find the right guy on Grindr that's not what it's for. It's there so anyone can get laid. I'm an old fat piece of shit and I find 2-3 people per week to fuck, and I don't live in a big city b
>>
>>24921250

But what's the point if you don't like him? :(
>>
>>24921255

To satisfy your animal urges to stick your dick into things. And not go completely insane from forced celibacy.

The idea of finding a soulmate. Is. Dead. Straight or gay. Things are too mercenary now for that.
>>
That's up to you to decide. What you want isn't to be found on Grindr. There is no such thing as Mr Right, just Mr Right Now.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.