[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (268KB, 394x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
268KB, 394x380px
Story time
>>
Holly
>>
>>24903724
Erica
>>
>Fall for her
>She would randomly sit next to me in mostly empty rooms
>Talk to her, we are friendly enough
>Try asking her to lunch
>Say yes, but drags a guy friend along
>Awkward lunch. Guy friend hits on her, and she wants nothing to do with it. (Ends up breaking contact for an unknown reason with him)
>Nothing happens after
>I catch her staring at me, and occasionally she doesn't look away, instead we just stare into each other eyes for a few seconds.
>She still never texts me first, but she will keep the conversation going if I do text her. Sometimes for 6-10 hrs.
>Sometimes when we text, she would slip in specific mentions the she will be free at a specific time. But I never pick up on them until it is long past then.
>I sometimes slip in jokes that kinda tease her. No one finds them funny, but she still laughs. She sometimes teases me similarly
>She Makes it a point to try an push me to become an EMT. Which she is one, but also knows that I want to do it soon.
>She is always seeming willing to meet up, says "Definitely!" and "We can always give it a shot!" but will never commit to an actual day. But she seems kinda disappointed.
>Sometimes does not respond to stuff where I try meeting up (Date like or otherwise.)

She may be nervous or insecure due to loose skin? (Lost ~125 lbs In the past 2 years, and it can be seen at times, also, her clothing choices tend to support this.
>>
i wish my crush would speak to me again. i feel like such a cuck all the time.

taylor please love me
>>
Orange
>>
crushes are for kids
>>
Bumpbump
>>
>>24904121
Tell her "let's do this X day", don't ask.

Worst case, explain that you're interested in getting to know her better. Don't back down from what you want - but be ready to accept that she may not be interested, worse case.
>>
>>24905847
I actually tried that with her. No reply to it. I haven't messaged her since. Been around two weeks?

Eh.... That is kinda way I still bother with her. It is also possible that she is just too nice to say no. But the mixed signals? Eh... I don't know?
>>
>>24904330
Bro, it's all about the strawberry
>>
>>24907822
lamb a cute
>>
Talon, but she knows.
>>
I apologize in advance for the bad english.

Quick note: high school in my country lasts three years

>meet her at the first year of hs
>we start getting intimate and shit
>become best friends
>start developing feelings for her
>"nah, that would mess up our friendship"
>she gets a boyfriend
>I feel stupid af and sad, but slowly learn to deal with it
>her boyfriend was ok, we has casual conversations sometimes etc
>fast forward to last year of high school
>turns out he cheated on her (or something like that) and they broke up
>don't see it as an opportunity for me to become her bf, we remain as best friends and I'm already ok with it
>high school ends
>we don't talk as much as before, we are dealing with our lives etc
>texts are sporadic
>we almost don't hang out with our hs friends anymore
>fast forward to November 2016
>we hang out with two friends of ours
>get drunk as hell
>she starts kissing me in the neck
>"dunno whats happening but I like it"
>we make out for 20 mins or so
>she tells me she likes me
>after a few days we had a long talk about what happened
>she is my gf now

Was pretty awkward in the beginning but we are pretty happy with our relationship now. We always had a strong connection, but never imagined it was so intense.
>>
>>24909544
this is really sweet
>>
She wanted me and I pushed her away due to my asinine obsession with my career, now my best mate is after her and I don't know what to do
>>
File: 1486334416263.jpg (156KB, 478x524px) Image search: [Google]
1486334416263.jpg
156KB, 478x524px
>>24909544
You kinda gave me hope anon, i'm in the same situation you were in high school
>>
>>24909544
And this is kinda why I believe that a relationship can develop either from nothing or from the friendzone. Some thing sorta happened with my friend.

But I don't think it will happen in my situation (>>24904121)
>>
lamb
>>
>>24909583
Oh, thks

>>24909691
Np anon. Good luck!

>>24909711
I don't think it's that improbable, I mean, almost everything leads to think she wants something too, dunno. Would it be weird if you ask her directly why she doesn't want to hang out? You seem to have enough intimacy to ask that kind of thing.
>>
>>24904121
skin aprons are real, m8. She will just look good while preggers
>>
>>24910298
;__;7
>>
Are they called crush because every thought you have of them is followed by crushing memories of cringey moments?
>>
>>24910354
I guess it could work. It may be a little awkward, but possibly enough to get a final answer

>>24910371
True. My thought is that is might be making her self conscious and in turn unwilling to commit to anything
>>
bumpo
>>
>>24904108
this
come back angel
>>
Bumpy
>>
I fell in love with Catlady Ellen, the superdope ginger that mulitated her tits for a better life
>I cry everyday ofc
>>
braingirl
>>
i had a crush, but she abandoned me as everyone always does

now i just don't care
>>
Stay alive?
>>
>>24915764
>>24915126
>>24914427
/soc/ is dead
>>
>>24916226
Seems it
>>
last bump
>>
bumperino sumpremo
>>
>>24918894
Why would you bump this thread
>>
>>24918901
I only bump if I'm looking for advice in it
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.