[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any chicks up for hooking up? 20m I live in the UK, Cheltenham

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20161218_144827104.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161218_144827104.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Any chicks up for hooking up?
20m I live in the UK, Cheltenham

I'll cook you food too lol
>>
Not a chick.
You have a nice wiener though, kudos.
>>
>>24898037
Haha cheers mate
>>
Good peen, anon!
>>
>>24897896
You have a delicious cock but we've spoken before and I was left with the impression that you really need to go and meet some girls in real life rather than posting this every couple of days. Or get on some dating website/app. You just need to offer more than just a nice penis and a vague promise of food (what would you actually cook me out of interest?). You also need to make your mind up about whether you're a virgin or have had fun hookups you can tell stories about. My suggestion: honesty is the best policy, but that doesn't mean you always have to volunteer information. Just be you regardless of sexual experience or lack of it.

I sound like a twat, I know.
>>
>>24899770
Haha you again.
Haha alright ya got me, I'm not a virgin.
And when I said cook, I meant Cheese on toast or something xD Can't beat a good slice of that.

Nah you don't sound like a twat, I appreciate the advice, but I'm already good, I've got those things you mentioned covered already
>>
>>24900238
>And when I said cook, I meant Cheese on toast or something xD Can't beat a good slice of that.
It is as I feared
>>
>>24899770
What's your Kik/WhatsApp or whatever.
It'll be easier to talk
>>
>>24900238
I doubt you would lie about being a virgin and pick the less attractive option. Posting this every day clearly isn't working for you, so maybe try other options.

Also learn to cook dude. I can send you a goulash recipe or something.
>>
You seem so passive, not even making any effort with replies, not switching things up when they don't work. And the cheese on toast thing - look, it's not like I need feeding to enjoy a sexual encounter, it's just, I'm guessing cheese on toast isn't what you make for yourself every day, so if you had a girl coming over, wouldn't you go to extra effort rather than less than when you're making a meal for yourself? It makes no sense.

I want to help you because you have a fucking pretty cock, but you've got to help yourself!
>>
>>24900280
Is it worth it anon? There are many pretty cocks in the world, some aren't worth saving.

Though the cooking thing is a valid comment. You gotta be able to make a good meal, sex or not.
>>
>>24900297
It's not worth it no, but the guy is moderately local to me and I find him interesting.
>>
>>24900303
Fair enough. One day maybe you can take his virginity/become one of the many girls he's hooked up with. Or teach him to cook.
>>
>>24900332
I doubt that, but I do notice when he pops up.
>>
>>24900350
Same, just because he's in a similar position/location to me and I get curious if he's actually manged to get laid.
>>
>>24900369
Shall we go round and jump him? If you're male I seem to rememebr he's bicurious but may be wrong.
>>
>>24900374
Yup, I also have a pretty dick which he might appreciate.

No sex though, I'll just make him some chicken risotto and share the recipe. Thus he will be educated.
>>
>>24900380
>a pretty dick which he might appreciate.
And me!
>>
>>24900388
Everyone wins!

It's not as big as his though, so I'll just have to impressive both of you with my food
>>
>>24900394
>It's not as big as his though
Ha, I don't care about that. Well, I do appreciate a nice size, but there are plenty of small ones I'd consider absolutely beautiful.

Also him being bigger than you might help his confidence, especially when you beat him in the cook off.
>>
>>24900405
Good shout. Though I plan on winning the cook off and the cock off. Gotta be competitive when it comes to these things

I've found that most girls don't care about size as long as it looks good. Dat A E S T H E T I C. Also I've got decent girth so I'm penis confident despite virginity.

>>
>>24900413
Girth is good :)

I'm really curious to see it now. And having fantasies about being passed between you two virgins, maybe in the kitchen after the cook off. I'd never be brave enough to go through with it but it's a fun thought.

And yeah aestbetics is great especially for those of us who like to get up close with it :)
>>
File: 001.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>24900420
Other anon isn't a virgin, remember :P Cook off winner gets first dibs right?

This is me. It's the standard pic I post in dick rate threads. I have a better one but it makes the size look much bigger and I don't like lying to people.

Like i said, I like it, though obvs the size isn't for everyone since it is on the smaller side.
>>
>>24900433
Oh wow, I would have NO complaints about that.

You seem like a pretty attractive guy as well from what I can see of your tummy and what you're wearing and dat happy trail and those kissable balls...........

Thank you :)
>>
>>24900446
No, thank you!

Not gonna lie, I like showing off. Confidence issues and all that. The outfit is just pajama trousers though, and my face is average bordering on cute. Still, appreciate the comments, any run on sentence about your dick is nice to see :P
>>
>>24900457
You're so welcome.

That's so cool that you like showing off, especially if you're smaller and just don't give a fuck. I really admire that.
>>
File: 1484087147428.jpg (764KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484087147428.jpg
764KB, 1536x2048px
>>24900500
I mean most people would call me showing it off kinky. It's kind of a 50/50 thing.

I used to be self conscious, then I realized that it's the only dick I've got and it's not a bad one so I might as well love it. We'll see how reactions go in real life and how that effects the confidence.

Pic is the best one I've got.
>>
>>24900519
>it's the only dick I've got and it's not a bad one so I might as well love it.
Love it :)

It's really beautiful, trust me, I've seen some ugly willies
>>
>>24900534
Much obliged.

I'm sure OP will be a bit confused when he sees his thread, but I'm happy with the result :P
>>
>>24900544
Can I ask how old you are?
>>
>>24900624
21, though my birthday was a month ago.

Hopefully still young enough to be endearing and cute, though that window is narrowing.
>>
>>24900634
28 here. I'd say you're very cute.
>>
>>24900637
D'awww thanks.

I can't comment on your cuteness but you have great taste in cocks! Also pleasantly dirty fantasies about being passed around.
>>
>>24900641
MMF is like top of the bucket list. Imagine being treated to you and OP's cocks at the same time, I'd be spoilt. Sadly anxiety prevents me getting what I want, or even leaving the house a lot of the time.
>>
>>24900645
I think I'm too selfish for MMF, unless both the M and the F are mine.

Shame to hear about the anxiety, I get it sometimes so I feel you. All I can offer is kind words and any cock pics you might want.
>>
File: IMG_20160923_204430360.jpg (522KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160923_204430360.jpg
522KB, 1440x2560px
Haha yeah you were right, I was confused but strangely entertained reading all of that xD
I guess I'd be down for this if both of you are, a 3-way would be rad. Wonder if you could fit both of our cocks in you at the same time? ;)
But seriously, I can't cook for shit, that's why I said cheese on toast, and I'm not looking to learn how to cook, just to have a fun few hours
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.