[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slave / Pet Thread Post about you and what you're looking for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 19

File: pls.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Slave / Pet Thread
Post about you and what you're looking for
>>
sauce? plz be from a video
>>
me
>21
>6' tall
>8+ inch mulatto penis
>Quiet
>Easy to get along with
>Willing to earn my stay

I'm basically a cat. Is it too much to ask for a qt female (or maybe super feminine trap) to take me in as her in house penis? More than willing to relocate .-.
>>
>>24894773
idk desu I just googled for something relevant.
Reverse image search isn't really showing me anything
>>
Me
>Male
>Usa
>6' Aryan
>Can Dom on almost any level of strictness / form
>About as kinky as it gets

Sub:
>Male, female, anything in-between, as long as you're sane.
>Kinky beyond just "Dominate me lol"

I'd love some newbies to S&M, especially virgins~

Kik me if interested at all: Tuesd8
>>
>>24894773

Mangaka san assistant san, isn't strictly heavy on BDSM or domination, slave and pet relationships but it's an alright comedy. Zero no Tsukaima focuses more on a master-slave relationship.

Anyway I'm seeking a woman who'll help bring out my dominant side a little as I've always been pretty submissive but if I can't find that then I'd love to be an older woman's slave who rewards me sexually for doing tasks for her.

Details:
>Male, 26, quiet nature but very easy going and pleasant

[email protected]
>>
See my slave exposed on tumblr (nudeguy4exposure) and volafile (9ede85hr).
>>
File: 08b670e49023ed61.jpg (37KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
08b670e49023ed61.jpg
37KB, 736x491px
I'm looking for two things
More cute pets for me and my pet kitty to play with. Sexual and non
And a nice pet to satisfy my craving for butt stuff being done to me
>>
>>24895018
Are you female/qt trap? .-.
>>
>>24895040
Ha ha no
I'm a nerdy dude who want to play games with his pets
And "play games" too
>>
File: puppies playing.jpg (269KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
puppies playing.jpg
269KB, 1032x774px
>>24894772
20/f Looking for other pups to play/chat with non-sexually.
Just recently got into this and I don't have any gear yet, but I love the idea of being decked out and romping around at a pup mosh.
>>
I'm not about to sugarcoat anything here

28/m/us
Submissive
5in penis
300 lb 6ft tall
Bisexual

Kinks: fulfilling desired, absolute servitude,feminization, body and general worship

Limits; overbearing pain

Kik: yuzukiaizen
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

>girls
>>
>>24894779
>pet catboy
if only they were real...
>>
>>24896270
I would dress up for my partner with a plug tail, ears and paws if they were into it and act like a cat :3
>>
>tfw you can now only cum properly if you get called a good boy! at the point of climax
>>
File: IMG_5616.jpg (252KB, 1040x1428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5616.jpg
252KB, 1040x1428px
Kinky latex rubberdoll

Into latex, bdsm, bondage, buttplay, breathplay, submission and sensory deprivation

Looking to chat, share pics, maybe develop some sort of relationship

Kik: rubberdollj
>>
File: IMG_6441.jpg (814KB, 806x1016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6441.jpg
814KB, 806x1016px
Not really looking. Just really wanted to share this..
>>
29 / M / US
dominant, looking for a girl to own completely, use however I please, and take care of.
Kik: bustedcog
>>
File: Screenshot_20170201-233249.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170201-233249.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Anyone like sub boys?
>>
>have really good quality kitty set and love feeling like a cutesy kitty boy (or girl depending on who you ask)
>but also want a relationship that isn't dictated by petplay dynamics
>ideal situation would be to just reserve petplay as a"for fun" thing to do whenever we feel like it with a friend with benefits or a bf rather than having it be the decisive dynamic of the relationship, but I have no idea if dommes actually like treating it that way.

What do?
>>
Ummm I'm 24/m/uk.
I'm kind of a trap, really fem been on hormones for a while. I'm really shy too..

I'm looking for a male master to introduce me to all this because I've always been interested but have no idea what to do or how to not sound stupid.
Like Idk how to say it without sounding stupid, I want to be a cat boy...

Here's my discord Jaime #1001
>>
>all sub boys
>no domme girls

I mean I'm in the same boat, so it's a self pity kinda sad. :/
>>
>>24897130
>implying I'd want a domme girl

But yeah, I feel for straight subs. I'm sure there's more girl dommes out there than we know, but it still seems a lot harder to find than male dommes.
>>
>>24897143
Mmmmmhm

I mean I appreciate being a domme every once in awhile for a qt boi or gurl, but I couldn't sub with a guy and domme girls are like unicorns. Switches are a it more common which is nice, but they never seem to really embrace the domme side of things.
>>
>>24897040
Clean your room. Unacceptable.
>>
>>24897153
I've tried to become more switchy, not necessarily in practice just in terms of trying to change my state of mind, but it just doesn't work for me. Being dominant is just a complete impossibility for me. It just doesn't come naturally to me, as much as I'd like to try being like a powerbottom domme at some point. It feels forced and it generally doesn't really make me happy to think that way.

I respect people that can switch between being dominant and submissive like that though. It must be nice to have that kind of versatility.
>>
>>24897159
it's nice being a switch, you have access to both sides! But finding another switch, so you can both switch just like you want is not something that you will find that easy. Only met one single switch girl yet.
>>
>>24897040
>>24897158
And take down that shitty weed poster. You're not cool or edgy because you like to smoke plants.
>>
>>24897108
How tall are you? Got any pics?
>>
>>24897159
It's good when you find people to deal with both sides. But frustrating as all hell when 50% of your sexuality is just a non-thing.
>>
File: 1376131011399.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1376131011399.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>24897165
Yeah, I can imagine. It's just not for me though. I just naturally gravitate too much towards submissiveness. I love nothing more than being petted and told I'm cute and to feel like I'm making someone really happy. Bonus points if they make me feel like a girl on top of it.

>>24897179
What do you mean by 'non-thing?' just having a really low sexdrive?
>>
>>24897158
hey this is pretty clean for me. whats an acceptable level?

>>24897171
its covering up some blood i hacked up on my wall
>>
>>24897180
No domme girls means no way to indulge myself 50% of the time when I want to be a cute sub
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-23-23-33-23-1.png (562KB, 510x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-23-23-33-23-1.png
562KB, 510x1110px
>>24897175
I'm 5'10 ;_;

I guess, but I'd rather share them privately...
>>
>>24897186
oh right. That does sound annoying. I'm sure there's a pretty domme girl out there for you though anon! I've met a few domme girls. I think like 2 of them were into me, but I wasn't really into them. They're not common, but I feel like if I can meet them coincidentially you should be able to find a nice one if you look. Keep up hope, anon!
>>
>>24897204
Why are all you femboys so tall, were all the small femboys
you look hot though
>>
>>24897180
I totally understand what you mean! I would love the same thing if I felt more submissive at a point or doing vice versa when my girl feels more subby or wants to be a cat. Sadly stuff like that freaks most girls out, even tho its just some sort of (non-sexual) roleplay
>>
>>24897209
Rip. Thanks.
I just want someone to make me feel small and cute
>>
File: n1.png (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
n1.png
56KB, 300x300px
>>24897210
Yeah. I'd say that there's both a sexual and a non-sexual side to it for me. I think in general guys are a bit more likely to indulge that kind of things than girls are. I have no idea why that is, but it works out pretty well for me. My ex wasn't really that into it but I'm hoping that if I find a new bf, he will be.
>>
>>24897224
My ex wasn't into it at all, but she gave it a shot and it was great. The dressing up was a nice ritual sort of thing and just knowing that she will rest her hand on my lap purring, running my fingers through her hair while watching TV together was so cute.
>>
>>24897235
was it something you did all the time? Or did you just indulge it whenever you guys felt like it? I feel like I'd prefer the latter myself.

My ex didn't really indulge it a lot unfortunately. The furthest he went was including collars and ropes when we were playing around and having me meow during the act. It never actually really felt like what I think petplay would be like.
>>
>>24897244
>was it something you did all the time?
It was something we did when we felt like doing it. Sometimes we didn't do it for weeks and sometimes just multiple times in a week. It was a great way to escape the hectic daily life.

Well we mainly kept it non-sexual for the most part, dressing her up, cat ears, the tail plug, some nice lingerie or all naked, collar, some make up. She mainly was the cute, quite of passive cat, who wanted to be caressed and cuddled, but that was all fine. I was quite the oppsite when I was dressed up. Peeing on the floor, dropping stuff from the table, made her furious, but she enjoyed it too.
>>
>>24897260
I think I sound a lot more like your gf than I sound like you, as far as kitty behaviour goes. although it's hard for me to stay non-sexual when I wear my plug. (I try though!)

And yeah it does make for a great way to vent stress I find.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I want to be a slave for females. Cleaning them up after the toilet etc. I'll also do it for the friends and family.
>>
>>24897268
Aw thats cute. Well the plug makes he horny as hell too. She kept my dick locked up in a cage, which made things even worse for me. But after a couple of hours, being touched, teased by her. We had some great sex, the roleplay was more like forplay.
>>
>>24897280
I've never really done chastity. I can see the appeal but I guess it's never really appealed to me personally. I react heavily enough to being teased as it is. My body doesn't have 'tells' so much as it has shouts in that regard. Being teased over a long period of time sounds like fun though.
>>
>>24897298
It was a fun addition and definitely spiced things up. I wasn't sure if I gonna like it, but being denied in such a way just made the release and orgasm a lot better later. The frustrating feeling in the beginning was quite awful at first.

Watching cat videos was inspiring what cats might do, it sounds stupid, but it gave the whole roleplay some depth in an entertaining way. I only do stuff like that, if we both were okay with it. Otherwise I would just lay there and be more of a passive cat, maybe a bit touchy at times, trying to convince her that I want her touch.
>>
>>24897337
Maybe I'd be willing to try it for a session, but I really don't think I'd be very into it. I don't think I'm into the sort of masochistic side of petplay very much. I like being embarrassed a little and things like that, but like pain and chastity never really struck me as things I'd like.

And that makes sense about the videos. It's not something I'd do myself, but if it works for you it works for you. I'd say I'm for the most part more towards the passive side, like how you described your gf. I think I can be mischievous (especially when I'm 'in the mood') in my own way, but that manifests more through trying to 'tempt' my bf/fwb/master/whatever. Not really initiating sex, but sort of rubbing up against them, maybe showing off a bit in a subtle way, etc.
>>
>>24897362
All that sounds great! Do whatever you feel like, if you are not into certain things thats all fine. I really needed to convice her to do those things, she was sceptical but she enjoyed it, I was lucky.

I wouldn't mind a passive cat, or being one myself. Caressing the head, running my hands over their body is also really nice and quite intimate. I miss those times :( I wish I had someone for petplay. Doesn't matter if it was boy or girl actually.
>>
File: 11.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>24897385
> I wish I had someone for petplay.

I can relate to this.
>>
>>24896270
Here I am, senpai. Idk if you want me to do like >>24896422 describes, but being some qt's pet is my dream
>>
I'm into petplay a lot. Just something about getting leashed and spanked turns me on :) Though, I'd enjoy being cared for by a nice dom, so nothing too harsh. I also like chastity (though not too much) and diapers a bit. Sadly, I'm quite a shy and anxious person so I doubt I'd find someone to satisfy myself.
>>
>>24894772
I've been a master to a slave once, over a few months... and I really enjoyed it. It was one of the best feelings I ever had, having complete control over someone was one of the greatest experiences I have ever had. The fact it spawned from someone simply being a fan of my work was also very very fun. Apparently, I was one of the best masters she ever had.

my kik is Nukearse if you want it.
>>
>>24897396

Me too. Though I feel alone on a regular basis and not just for petplay. I like petplay both sexually and non sexually. I find it comforting to pretend I'm a boykitty, and get rubbed and pet :3
>>
>>24897460

M/22/Canada
>>
>>24897471
Yeah, I'm right there with you. Although I'm potentially even happier when a guy manages to make me feel like a girl kitty (and not in the sissy fetishy way, just in general). Petplay is just a great way to relieve stress and it makes me feel loved while also giving me a really easy, pleasant and fluffy way to show how much I love someone.
>>
>>24897490

Yeah, I can totally understand that, except I'd prefer to be with a female owner. I've never actually done it before, but I guess I can get someone making me feel like a girl kitty, though I'm not in the sissy fetish either. What I'd like is to feel like I'm a little kitty and that I can rely on my owner. I'd enjoy liking her hands and similar stuff, while just getting pet and being called a good boy.

Thinking of showing my love to someone makes me feel all warm ; I wouldn't want to disappoint my owner.
>>
me
>male
>21
>176-180 cm high
>106 kg
>exercise a lot
>earning 2k $/month
>20cm penis
>desu... Into any slavery.
>>
>>24897529

I'm a 5'3 male. Don't know if that helps being a pet or not.
>>
>>24897525
Yeah, female owners are a no-go for me, but the rest of that does sound like a lot of fun. I hope you find someone, anon!
>>
>>24897543

You're gay or bad previous experience? I hope you find someone too! Good luck. It's difficult to talk about this IRL or in public, so it's hard to find someone also into that stuff. At least there's 4chan :(
>>
>>24897559
Just gay. Plus on top of that, the idea of having to fill the 'male' role in the bedroom is an instant turnoff for me.
>>
>>24897568

Alright. I can get behind not filling the male role too, if by that you mean like getting on top. To me, it's enough to just have a lady on top and have her decide on what happens. Strapon works too.
>>
>>24897576
I meant less 'who's dominant and who's submissive' and more 'who's penetrating who.' The idea of being the one penetrating the other is just an immediate turn-off for me. It just makes me feel uncomfortable. I have no idea if that has to do with my submissiveness or if it's something more to do with gender identity, but I won't get into that because I'm already off-topic enough as it is. Either way, yeah, female owners are not for me. I just wanna have a guy I can get cuddled, loved and petted by whom I can please and call my master sometimes.
>>
>>24897597

That's fine too. The cuddles and the pets are where it's at! I dream of someone rubbing my cheeks and calling me a good boy, or who's hands I can lick on demand. That and lay my head on my owner's lap while being pet. Only thing maybe I prefer about guys (though I'm not gay) is that they can get more ''fit'', which is extremely attracting ; being pinned down or forced on a leash or having big hands on me also kind of excite me.
>>
>>24897181
No excuses. Take it the fuck down and make that room spotless, faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_ncohk7m6A41rjn473o1_500.gif (1MB, 500x205px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncohk7m6A41rjn473o1_500.gif
1MB, 500x205px
>>24894772

About me:

> 28 / Male / United States
> Heteroflexible
> Switch
> 6'3", husky, bearded

As a Switch, I like giving and receiving all of the following (not a comprehensive list):

Kinks:

> DD/lg / MD/lb
> CNC
> Pet play
> Breath play
> Impact play (esp flogging)
> Blood
> Needles
> Fire
> Electricity
> Rope
> Watersports
> Verbal humiliation & degradation

I have no attraction to masculinity/male-identifying individuals which makes them really fun to keep as slaves (lack of potential sexual/romantic attraction keeps me one step ahead at all times) Never been owned by a Male though I guess it could be interesting to try since I get off on humiliation and being used. *shrug*

As a slave, I enjoy giving pleasure more than receiving pain, but I do like to receive sensation and to be tied up and manhandled and used for someone's enjoyment. It satisfies an emotional desire to feel valuable, I guess.
I enjoy being a service Top to my Dominants, because I'm sadistic in nature.

As an owner, I am very into humiliation and consensual "abuse"/"torture". I'm a deviant sadist so that shit gets me going. I don't consider myself particularly dominant, which is why when I am on the Top-end of things I like to frame scenes/relationships as things I do to them, not things they give to me (although obvious consent and negotiation is important - the point is I feel more comfortable roleplaying the Bond villain than Bond himself.)
>>
>ASL
Male, 19, North Carolina
>Kinks
Feet, chubby girls, femdom, tentacles, rape play, pet play, lactation, Mommy kink, etc
>Dom/Sub
Sub
>Looking for
A female dom who wants long term
>>
>>24897217
Im over 6'2 so 5'10 is small and cute to me, and find pleasure in making someone feel small and cute. I tried adding your discord but just got the app and am not able to find the name Jaime #1001

Do your have an email or kik, or am I just not using discord right
>>
>>24899073
If you add Jaime#1001 exactly it should work. I don't rly have anything else...

Maybe post yours and I'll add you?
>>
File: 06.png (342KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
06.png
342KB, 428x428px
>>24897612
pinning and big hands are the bessst. I'm not into abusive subs, but someone pushing you down onto the bed and fondling you all over making you feel all small and desirable is just HGNNNN
>>
>>24900124

I totally agree. If I was pinned down in a tenderly, lovingly way (I don't enjoy particularly brutal stuff), I'd be extremely blushy. Would make me feel so warm and little, especially if that person where to say lewd things close to my ears. I'm melting just thinking about it :3
>>
File: Kissy.gif (4MB, 320x569px) Image search: [Google]
Kissy.gif
4MB, 320x569px
I'm a switch, so I can dominate femboys/trans/women or be a woman's pet. Dynamic better discussed privately, since it really depends on personality and such. Ugly-o gif is moi. Kik: KarolinaVictori
>>
Hello! M/29/Europe. 183 cm tall, 105Kg. I would love to find a female who dominates me via Kik. I'm into pegging, selfspanking, light CBT, bodywriting, fullfilling tasks for mistress, chastity, orgasms denial, ruined orgasm, anal training, deepthroat training and feminization. I'm not into blood, scat, permanent marks and stuff like that. :) And nothing too public. I love the idea to be told to fulfill tasks. Even if I don't really like to. My favorite communication tool would be kik. Send me a message: OldMahagoni
>>
File: 150.png (276KB, 855x586px) Image search: [Google]
150.png
276KB, 855x586px
>>24900151
>>
>>24900168
I'm a guy, though.
>>
>>24900173
idc, you're hot af, that gif stiffened my wood harder than its been all day.
>>
>>24900182
Alright buddy. Ain't gonna do it though, I got a job, so I'm not that desperate.
>>
>>24900192
yiff in hell furrfag
>>
>>24900201
>>
File: 7f6fa8d71a6dd5b4ca3678a04c849c69.jpg (413KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7f6fa8d71a6dd5b4ca3678a04c849c69.jpg
413KB, 1600x1200px
>ASL
23/M/Northern Virginia/Straight
>Submissive/dominant
Both, leaning towards sub these days since I have way more experience as a dom and I want to try new things.
>What you are looking for
Ideally, and I'll admit its a longshot, a relationship with someone who I enjoy spending time with and who has compatible kinks. But I'm open to a number of different arrangements.
>Kinks
Restraint, facesitting, rough-housing (wrestling, hands on my wrists, hair pulling, things like that), Pegging/buttstuff is a personal favorite. Very affectionate, I like cuddling and feeling close to people. Also interested in exploring and trying a bunch of stuff besides what I've listed here.
> Contact info
Kik: Seele23
Discord (preferred): Recreational Nukes#7178
email: [email protected]
>>
Hi
Me:
>20
>6,2
>Slim body (Used to lift 1+ year ago)
>Virgin

Kinks:
Even tho I'm really new to this 'scene',
Im really into showing off and getting commanded.
As I'm not full gay (but I would say bi) I'm not really interested in getting photos or videos sent to me.
I much rather just follow instructions from my master and serve videos and photos from her/him.

Kik: Michiyo76
>>
me
>21/mtf/uk
I'm a submissive looking ot find a significant other to start a loving dom/sub relationship with.
My kik is J2r9Jess, I don't do long distance tho so unless you're in the uk I'm afraid I cant devote any real time to you.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.