[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fleshlight thread or any other toy you got, show it off.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_087.png (2MB, 2140x1586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_087.png
2MB, 2140x1586px
fleshlight thread

or any other toy you got, show it off.
>>
File: IMAG0331 - Copy.jpg (2MB, 4000x2240px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0331 - Copy.jpg
2MB, 4000x2240px
Far right is the newest addition. A little big for the backside but perfect for the front!
>>
>>24894567
Popping in to say that I recently discovered the pain of having rubber dildos. They melt/dissolve the material very quickly.

For anybody interested in toys, please opt for silicone toys or glass toys.
>>
>>24894567
Why don't you just fuck my penis instead
>>
File: zMovie on 2-4-17 at 3.54 PM.gif (5MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
zMovie on 2-4-17 at 3.54 PM.gif
5MB, 500x333px
>>
>>24894806
because even if i wasnt a lesbian, i'm pretty sure you'd be too small to please ;)
>>
File: safetydance2.jpg (81KB, 780x520px) Image search: [Google]
safetydance2.jpg
81KB, 780x520px
>>24894770
I'm apparently on a crusade because I say this every time I see someone with rubber toys. Not only do they melt but they're porous so you can't ever clean them, which makes infections 100% more likely.
I'll stop by later and post my toys too, got a few dildos and vibrators.
>>
File: toys.jpg (2MB, 2473x1748px) Image search: [Google]
toys.jpg
2MB, 2473x1748px
>>24894114
Are they all the same brand, which one do you prefer?
>>24894567
Dang those are girthy, with that battery as comparison they look from 6-7".

Where are all the pervs at?
>>
>>24895647

Not all the same brand. From left to right

XISE 8" Rebellious
Pipe Dreams King Cock 9"
Comfywand 9" Realistic
Comfywand 10.5" Realistic
Pipe Dreams King Cock 10" (with balls!)

The King Cocks feel the best. Super soft and big. The XISE is nice but too small. And the Comfywand ones are hard as fuck in comparison so i rarely bust them out.

I like your butt plugs. I need to get a few of those
>>
File: 1-ToysNoTag.jpg (1MB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1-ToysNoTag.jpg
1MB, 1920x1440px
>>24895647
>>
File: Machine.jpg (106KB, 900x405px) Image search: [Google]
Machine.jpg
106KB, 900x405px
>>24896584
Also used to have this but I sold it. It's was ok but just a pain to setup.
>>
>>24895647
Nice collection. Female, I assume? Nice princess plug. I have a set, not pictured here
>>24896584

because that is an old pic.

They are pink too!

Also kudos on the strapon. I think all women once they reach a certain level of kink should be issued them. :-)
>>
>>24894816
>>24894114
moar vids op?
>>
I'm a straight guy considering getting a fleshlight or something similar, any recommendations?
>>
>>24896461

> XISE 8" Rebellious
> The XISE is nice but too small

> 8"
> too small

I suddenly feel very inadequate
>>
File: zMovie1.gif (4MB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
zMovie1.gif
4MB, 350x233px
>>24896681
yeah i got more

>>24896726

dont get the original plain one, the sleeve inside is flat (without ribbons), so you won’t feel much friction.
>>
>>24896833

Hah! don't feel that way! Trust me im not the norm! Im just a sexual deviant and a size queen
>>
File: Movie on 2-5-17 at 1.28 PM.gif (4MB, 325x217px) Image search: [Google]
Movie on 2-5-17 at 1.28 PM.gif
4MB, 325x217px
horny and dumping gifs
>>
>>24894114

Reposting from a Facebook message I sent.

01. 152.4mm black platform sandals
02. Fuzzy padded blindfold
03. Fuzzy wrist and ankle straps
04. You know this one!
05. Prostate toy. This one is more comfy
06. Can barely see these. These are little STRONG bullet vibes that came as a part of this nipple suction set. The point was to place the suction cups on someones nipples until they stayed on their own, then put on these vibes. Variable speeds. The suction cups don't work very well so I've many used them for clitoral play. I have more ideas for these later.
07. Generic clear penetrable toy, ribbed on the inside. Clear it best for showing off!
08. These are what make those wrist/ankle straps fun! You can mix and match where they clip thanks to these ! I could clip your right wrist to your left ankle if I wanted to. Something not in the picture are these straps that go under the bed that you can attach the clips to. Makes it so you are "tied down" in an X without having to bother with tons of typing / possible uncomfy ropes.
09. La Bocca Della Verità – The Mouth of Truth. I will show you another picture about this one.
10. Ball gag with breathing holes. More comfy than the ring gag.
11. Ring gag. Less comfy, but I can cum into it easy
12. Generic ass cheap blindfold
13. Generic clear penatrable toy. This one isn't my favorite, but I bought it so I could playand have my cock easily go all the way through, in case there was someone else on the receiving end when I orgasm
14. Generic ass cheap blindfolds in bags. Didn't even bother opening them because I have a nice one. One came with each gag.

Not pictured: My wig, my sexy clothes, the under bed straps I mentioned, the other part of the suction cups I've mentioned, and I think that is it.
>>
>>24895647
Woah. I'd love to help you use those. All of those.
>>
>>24897099
there is really not enough vids of this kinda thing. Not that it's MY THING but I'm hesitant to drop the money on the fleshlight if it's going to be like every other sleeve and not even be better than my own hand with coconut oil.
>>
>>24896461
>hard as fuck
I know that feel, my vibrating dildo is super stiff, almost like actual wood haha.
I got those plugs for my birthday. But I need to get some larger ones, they just pop right out when using a dildo or during sex, they catch on the corona ridge, kinda sucks having to hold them in place.
>>24896651
>Also kudos on the strapon.
You might wanna take that kudos back? The strap on was bought when I had a girlfriend, and so far it hasn't been used.
>>24896833
The toys are measured from base to tip, the XISE only (ha, only) has 6.4" insert-able length with a 6" girth.
>>24897155
If you're a cute girl I might let you :3c The small pink one is dead though, uses some weird little battery and I don't wanna buy batteries /just/ for sex toys, so i'll be replaced soon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.