[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you date a vegan or vegetarian?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

Femanons, would you date a vegan or vegetarian?
>>
>>24884334
neither vegans nor vegetarians are men
>>
>>24884334
no because I like meat
>>
>>24884349
so your boyfriend has to like it too?
>>
>>24884453
only fags are vegans/vegetarian
>>
>>24884483
>unironically using the word 'fag'

This thread isn't for you anyway :)
>>
File: 1475899701679.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1475899701679.png
44KB, 657x527px
>tfw 1488 ethical veganaryanmasterrace toobeeonnest
>>
>>24884334
I will ONLY date vegans. Meat eaters disgust me and I would have serious trust issues considering the fact that they think it's chill to fund animal torture for literally absolutely no reason. They're contaminated and it's impossible for me to respect them.
>>
>>24884346
I think the complete opposite lol. Meat eaters are beta as fuck. Weak little babies. I'm not a pedo and I refuse to date children.
>>
>>24884686
>>24884724
People spewing shit like this is the reason I stopped being a vegetarian. You're crazy and getting lumped in with people like you is the worst.
>>
>>24884946
lmao how cute you think I care about your absolutely pathetic opinion. You're weak. Face it, and stop trying to blame people like me for it.
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

vegetarian, also general treehugger
>>
>>24884954
Vegetarianism is essentially meaningless. Go vegan and maybe we can talk bb.
>>
>>24884951
Enough that you reply to everything in this thread with hateful, angry swearing. You don't stop being ugly inside just because you don't kill animals.
>Spoiler: Animal products and animal testing are still in a hundred products you're using and entire species are going extinct for your soy and palm oil monocultures
>>
>>24884964
Yeah I've been vegan seven years so your "spoilers" don't work on me because they're false. Nice try though dummy. And I'm not ugly inside. I don't torture animals for literally no fucking reason like you. I could kick old ladies as a hobby and still not be as fucked up as you.
>>
I'm a vegetarian, so yes, I'd be fine with someone who was vegetarian or vegan. I'd prefer it, honestly. I like cooking for other people, and if someone is the type of person who thinks a meal isn't complete without meat, then I can't really do much because meat makes me squeamish.
>>
>>24884969
Live how you want, be vegan if you want, but dropping down to the same level as someone else who's knocking your lifestyle kinda makes you lose your high ground in an argument. Learn to let insults and slights slide instead of trying to "prove" yourself to some random dumbass on the internet. You're only becoming fodder for some "dummy" in their later arguments of how vegans are snobbish pricks by acting all high and mighty.

Also it just shows that you lack a simple sense of humor about things and take yourself waaaayyyy too seriously. Chill out, breh.
>>
>>24885779
Actually I find this pretty hilarious and I'm just being honest. You're extremely confused lol. I'm chill as a cucumber, breh.
>>
>>24885779
I can never lose my high ground in an argument with a person so weak and vile btw. I can act as mean as I want or as stupid as I want, but being the person I am, I could never come anywhere near to being as pathetic and destructive as they are.
>>
FUCKIN HELL YEAH I WOULD1

Sriously I would.
>>
>>24884334
Yes. If the food taste good and is healthy I could eat whatever
>>
>>24884334
I probably couldn't because I like to cook many things and enjoy meat. Food is such a huge part of our lives and I've seen how easy it is to put a wedge between others. It's hard for people to not make comments or give you a look when they don't approve of something.
>>
File: 1482468574621.jpg (45KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1482468574621.jpg
45KB, 460x460px
>>24885902
>I am a vegan therefore I can act shitty, because others are worse than me

Way to set the bar high, friendo
>>
>>24886354
I'm not acting shitty though, I'm just saying I could and by comparison I'd still be an angel. Because, you know, I don't knowingly fund animal torture every day of my life like I'm a millionaire and it's my favorite charity.
>>
>>24886359
...and then attempt to shame people who are openly against that. Nah, your gaslighting isn't gonna work on me, friendo.
>>
>>24886359
Thanks for derailing my thread.
>>
>>24886359
You're acting pretty shitty right now by insulting all these people. Tell me, vegan, what's your stance on abortion?
>>
>>24886363
I would say "improved", but you're welcome.
>>
File: humanity.jpg (91KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
humanity.jpg
91KB, 770x960px
>>24886365
I'm absolutely pro-abortion. Not pro-choice. Pro-abortion. Imagine how peaceful this world would be for instance if most of you were aborted.
>>
>>24886370
But isn't the fetus sentient at the time of abortion? How can you be against animal murder and yet promote human murder?
>>
>>24886377
Um, not according to the articles I read.
>>
>>24886402
I'm sure those articles are from unbiased sources, huh?

Tell me, vegan, how can you be mad that we're taking honey from bees and eggs from chickens when people are literally killing their offspring? Idealogically you have to choose one side.
>>
>>24886420
https://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/aug/12/five-main-anti-abortion-arguments-examined

Fetuses at that stage don't feel.
>>
>>24886370
OR IF EVERYOnE WERE ABORTED?

>not kidding I actually think that save for a select pop of people, selected based on extensive genetic analysis and considering the need for genetic diversity, but also perhaps trying to eliminate some human proneness to diseases like cancer, etc..., all humans should be sterilized

>>24886420
Actually, if you can be both vegan and for abortion... If the reason you are vegan is because you think that human influence (which includes the extinction of non-human animal species) on the natural world is a bad thing then you presumably would favor people stopping all activities detrimental to wild life, including both farming and reproducing.

A very superficial argument against this might include the logic that plant foods are farmed too, but plant foods, overall, contribute to extinction in a smaller variety of ways, and to a lesser degree.
>>
>>24886428
At what stage? You can abort pretty late, and their brains are already working...not having nerves that register pain don't negate life
>>
>>24884334
Nope. And i used to be one.
>>
>>24886608
If you're still here, why did you stop? I'm curious.
>>
>>24886813
Because they're a weakling. Anything they might say is just another way of putting it.
>>
>>24886866
Still haven't answered my abortion question, cucklet.
>>
>>24884334
Yeah i heard meat makes your dick smell
>>
>>24886603
I'll be honest with you, I'm a bigger fan of birth control and would personally never get an abortion (but that's also because I know I'd be an awesome mom - and if I didn't know that then I would get an abortion to avoid causing harm to the child and the world). I'm not an expert on fetus development but I do know they can't feel pain - their brains might be sending signals but they're not actually thinking I'm sure. And I'm also a utilitarian. I don't believe in bringing more life onto this planet that isn't wanted, needed, and that woIuld cause suffering on both the child, the family, and the world. I'm not opposed to vegans breeding, but everyone else should be sterilized.
>>
>>24886882
I just got here and I have other shit to do besides respond to people on 4chan.
>>
>>24886907
You're spending time responding to me now...just not with a counterpoint.
>>
>>24886897
Top kek

You're a decent troll but this is getting kinda boring.
>>
>>24886926
I'm multi-tasking and don't care that much to talk about the merits of abortion on 4chan. You guys will never have to worry about it anyway, kn'am sayin'?
>>
File: 1482420918280.png (187KB, 223x376px) Image search: [Google]
1482420918280.png
187KB, 223x376px
>>24886949
>I'm not opposed to vegans breeding, but everyone else should be sterilized.

But you have only been a vegan for 7 years. If this rule had been in place 7 years ago, YOU would have been sterilized.
>>
>>24886963
I went vegan as soon as I saw an undercover investigation of farms. When I say "everyone else", I really meant after everyone was educated, then if they decide to eat animal products still they should be sterilized and put into work camps to pay off their debt and be forced to eat vegan food anyway.
>>
>>24886972
>forced work camp

Literal nazi-tier. I hope you have kids with a secret meat eater and your kids end up owning a bbq restaurant.
>>
>>24887025
>Forcing animals into extreme abuse their entire lives for no reason at all, while also destroying the environment and public health for current and future generations.
>Thinking I'll take you seriously when you attempt to insult me for suggesting a very generous solution for dealing with scumbags like you.
>>
this turned into ylyl thread, lost very early
>>
>>24887037
I didn't force shit. And I actually have considered veganism. But I figure if animals can kill each other in the wild for sustinence, why can't I do the same thing?
>>
>>24887057
Because this: www.theradicalvegan.tumblr.com

inb4 everyone insults it for being hosted on tumblr even though tumblr is the only free site with a theme that would work for what I needed and most of my sources come from NIH, verifiable undercover investigations of identified farms using standard practice as defined by the USDA, and the United Nations FAO.
>>
>>24887057
You don't need animals for sustenance. In fact, animal products make you weaker. (See sources here: www.theradicalvegan.tumblr.com/health)
>>
>>24884946
I'm in agreement here.

Vegetarian here, but I don't care what my boyfriend eats as long as he's being at least moderately healthy.
>>
>>24887070
If vegan food was so good, you wouldn't have to try and replicate meat and cheese products with it.
>>
>>24887079
They definitely dont.
>>
>>24887079
How can we still be alive when the first humans ate mammoth and stuff?
>>
>>24887084
Vegan food is better... Our "meat replications" are actually improvements from every angle. I have many meat eating acquaintances/family members who prefer Gardein to meat for example and have freezers stuffed with it. For taste alone since obviously they're degenerates who don't care enough about the issues to go vegan.

Using my food has actually been the most effective method in turning people vegan. People don't know what they're missing and form biases out of weakness, but when they try my food they realize they can still be weak and be vegan because it's easy as fuck.
>>
>>24887094
They definitely do though.

>>24887101

lol. Good troll.
>>
>>24886813
Because it was not good for my health, mostly. I was forced to eat meat again due to health problems. But i also grew up, to be frank. I have a huge problem with the way our country consumes meat. I think factory farming is awful. However, at thr basic human layer I dont have any problem with consuming animal products. So I buy my meat responsibly and generally don't consume too much. I dont ever eat fast food or shit like that, which I gave up when I originally gave up meat.
>>
>>24887079
>see source
>vegan site
>tumblr

Toppest kek of 2017.
>>
>>24887121
See >>24887040
>>
I'm vegan and I had a vegan girlfriend. She really enjoyed pork, if you get my drift. Lol
>>
File: goodfellas.gif (914KB, 236x253px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas.gif
914KB, 236x253px
>>24887110
>I tried it for a week and got a cold then stopped because the cold was obviously caused by being vegan.
> There's such a thing as "humane" animal products you can buy "responsibly".
>I grew up.
>>
>>24887121
The sources are on the site you fucking brainless sack of shit.
>>
>>24887070
>inb4 everyone insults it for being hosted on tumblr even though tumblr is the only free site with a theme that would work for what I needed and most of my sources come from NIH, verifiable undercover investigations of identified farms using standard practice as defined by the USDA, and the United Nations FAO.

Called it.

>>24887121
Fucking brainless maggot.
>>
File: i6zje.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
i6zje.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>24887159
I'm not clicking your veganpropoganda.tumblr site just to see links to veganpropoganda.com

I just finished having some pork btw. Real juicy and tender. Mmm....
>>
>>24887151
Yeah. And hunting is swert as fuck. Fresh meat tastes amazing. I feel bad for the people who settle for a mcdonalds burger when they could be shooting a turkey or a deer and eating dank ass meals
>>
meat tastes better when it's tortured beforehand tbqhwyf
>>
>>24887264
Lots of animal species need control too, otherwise they literally destroy entire ecosystems.

>deer browse regenerating forest unto nothingness
>ducks and geese pollute waters in small aquatic habitats such that algae explode and create a hypoxic environment that kills literally everything in the water
>lionfish in the gulf of mexico
>boas and pythons in the florida everglades
>iguanas in puerto rico
>zebra mussels
>house cats
>the list is literally hundreds of species long

>>24887274
this is 110% false
>>
File: 1479166557617.png (217KB, 656x526px) Image search: [Google]
1479166557617.png
217KB, 656x526px
>>24884530
Well, this has been a most productive thread indeed. Here's a (you), (me)...)
>>
File: 1294541940926 (1).jpg (77KB, 675x720px) Image search: [Google]
1294541940926 (1).jpg
77KB, 675x720px
>>24885902
>>24885893
>>24884969
>Being this arrogant, self-righteous and egotistical
I'm not gonna go through the rest of this thread, but thanks for affirming to me that vegans are scum yet again.
>>
>>24884334
No.

Vegetarians are weaklings and vegans are deranged cunts.
>>
>>24884334
yes
>>
>>24884334
A vegan yes a vegetarian idk. Only if they're not a jerk though
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.