[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can I get a quick opinion? Does this picture look sexy or do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: cuteble.jpg (89KB, 435x652px) Image search: [Google]
cuteble.jpg
89KB, 435x652px
can I get a quick opinion?

Does this picture look sexy or do I look a bit too rapey? It's for okcupid profile :)
>>
>>24883588
A little rapey 2beeh

Kinda cute though.

Definitely not sexy.
>>
>>24883595
ok thank you.
>>
>>24883595
any tips to look more sexy for a photo?
>>
>>24883588
Looks like you have no neck
>>
>>24883598
turn your collar down like a goddamn normal person
also selfie sitting on the sofa isn't ever going to be a good photo. try something outside maybe with some natural lighting
>>
>>24883598
Put that collar down, Dracula
>>
File: cuteble2.jpg (84KB, 399x710px) Image search: [Google]
cuteble2.jpg
84KB, 399x710px
How about this one guys? Is it better? I forgot to put the collar down but i think it looks ok.
>>
bump for interest :/
>>
>>24883678
You'll never be sexy if you keep doing that "'I'm a shy nice guy" expression.
>>
Straight M, so not going to comment on how cute/sexy you look. But I am gonna tell you that you look like your name is Chad, and that you just got home from church with your mom.
>>
>>24883678
Much better can we see a full body shot also yes grin is giving off more look at me I'm cute rather than sexy
>>
shave plz
>>
you're really handsome, don't worry
>>
You're really cute, man :) this bi couple digs you.
>>
>>24884194
being handsome doesn't mean shit if you lack the social acuity to benefit from it.

>>24883588
OP the best advice I can give you is work on your introspective abilities. If you can learn to interpret your own emotions effectively, interpreting the emotions of women will become far easier (especially if you are an empathetic individual).
>>
>>24884231
trust me, I know

t. handsome faggot who hasn't had sex in years because of how much of an introvert fuck I am
>>
>>24883588
80's movie rapist because he got rejected so he drugs her beer
>>
YOURE SO CUTE PLS LOVE ME
>>
>>24884249
Have you considered taking hallucinogens (LSD or shrooms)?
They have been shown to significantly improve one's sociability, and I can attest to that first hand. They really helped me out, and while I'm currently single, I am out of choice. I used to be in a "fuck buddy" relationship, but it just wasn't doing it for me (felt really objectifying desu).
>>
>>24884292
not to derail this thread, but I'm just a general misanthrope. I don't get along with people. I'm interested in weird shit, and even on online dating things, I'll get 20+ messages a week, but I'm so picky that I'll ignore them all. Don't worry about me, my problems are of my own making.
>>
>>24884316
>not to derail this thread

Fuck it, if anything these are just bumps to give OP's thread more attention.

>Don't worry about me, my problems are of my own making.
Don't worry, practically no-one 'directly' worries about you; almost everyone who you perceive as worrying about you is merely doing it for their own personal gain. For example: at the core of it all, the primary reason I'm replying to you is to enforce my own idea that I am of value, purposeful, and therefore desirable.

That being said, I believe it would benefit you if you were to come to terms with your self-destructive tendencies. Like you said yourself, "my problems are of my own making", it might be in your best interest to begin managing your detrimental qualities. The best way to go about this is to delve into yourself and determine the underlying issues that are manifesting into your problems (weird interests). If hallucinogenics are a no-go for you, I'd at least consider seeing a therapist (we humans are very good at ignoring actualities that can potentially damage our perception of self).
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.