[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>online relationships/LDR's tell me about yours, /soc/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_1236.jpg (94KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1236.jpg
94KB, 960x712px
>online relationships/LDR's

tell me about yours, /soc/
>>
>>24882869
Fuck that, who wants to make some mistakes and start one instead?
>>
>>24882869
Long story short. It's sucks. Rather die than do that again. On the other hand I still love and miss her.
>>
>>24882886
what happened?
>>
>met girl online me 25 she 23, beautiful smile, dark eyes, really smart, dark humor, basically femal version of myself
>same interests, same lifegoals
>she lives 7000km away from me
>both busy with university
>daily chatting in every free minute
>video chat on weekends
>fell in love with each others
>wanted to visit each others, learning each others languages
>after 9 month she is diagnosed with cancer
>didnt want to drag me into this and ends everything
>never heard of her since then, still miss her every night
>>
File: teacher.png (70KB, 530x2066px) Image search: [Google]
teacher.png
70KB, 530x2066px
oh god don't bring this up
>>
>>24882927
That's really cute. Makes me wish I had someone like that.
>>
>>24882946
It was nice but the pic is taken out of context. She sent all those messages after I had told her I wanted to break up. The picture kinda makes it seem like she was just being paranoid but naah it was real.

She was cute tho
>>
>>24882927
>The teacher asked me to close my computer
Dafuq lmao, what happened
>>
>>24882895
>Met a girl online.
>First girl long distance or not that said that she was my girlfriend. And that means alot to a guy who desu isn't that good with girls or attractive
>and Oh my God she was gorgeous and completely my type. Tall, redheaded, slim/athletic build.
>I really loved her, or at least I think I did, I think I still do, but despite her constant saying that she cares about me and even her saying "I love you" it was never really the same feeling. It's like we loved each other just in different amounts.
>we were together over the summer skyping at least a few hours everyday. She became like my best friend , she tried to break up with me a few times, but me being the depressed, semi-suicidal POS I am, always found someway to guilt her to coming back.
>end of summer comes around and desu I think I knew it was nearing the end of how far we could go. I went and flew 900 miles to see her and we had amore ok time. The sex was amazing.
>day before I left we have a fight. We're out eating at an expensive restaurant. (Before I go further I will admit I do like memes) she asks me "am I like Harambe to you? Do you love me or the idea of me" just let that sink in. That coming straight out of the blue in the middle of a fancy date.
>anyways we make up after a long night of talking and crying. inside I knew that that was pretty much the end.
>the next day we go to the airport for me to leave that my dude was the hardest thing. I didn't cry at my grandma's funeral, but I balled like a lil bitch on that plane ride.
>few weeks later we're talking like normal and then she just says that we can't work. And ends it right then and there. Hurts man.
>I've dated since then, I had a gf and then she starts messaging me again like she wants to get back together. It took her a bit, but she remembered that she has no friends really and got lonely.
>being the dumbass I am when me and my new chick broke up (that's a whole other mess for a different story)
>continued
>>
>>24882992
>so we got back together. Let me this clear how bad of an idea that was. That lasted for all of about a week.
>since then I've tried doing all sorts of things, forgetting her, hating her, anything that might work. Nothing does.
>all I can do is just not look at any pictures of her or her social media. I guess in that sense its good it was long distance that I don't have to worry about running into each other.
>but it still remains in my mind that she was so amazing and way to good for me that I'll never find anything better.
>anyway sorry for bitching and complaining and thanks for listening.
>>
>>24882992
>>24882927
>>24882896

holy fuck
>>
i was in an on-again off-again ldr with someone across the entire continent for a long time. we've known each other for 10 years. we would cam like 24/7. when we sleep, when we ate, everything. he proposed to me in november, then out of the blue a few weeks ago he changed his mind and said it didn't feel right anymore. i am very heartbroken.
>>
>>24883092
that must really hurt.... sad to hear that it turned out this way.
>>
>be me
>19
>meet girl who is 18
>we instantly click and mesh super well, being eachother happiness just knowing we are together
>fine with skype calls where we are doing our own thing but together (if that made sense)
>she always had to leave the call at night because she said she had a curfew
>one night she falls asleep early in the call
>her dad comes into the room
>"aw she's asleep, this will be interesting won't it fellas?"
>two others names let out a grunt
>hear her wake up and start screaming
>"you promised you'd let me rest a few days"
>"I lied"
>she then gets raped by these men
>I pretend to not know anything the next day
>months go by in what I assume is the same thing every night
>one day she doesn't come on Skype all day, until really late at night
>she calls me first (never happens)
>"hello?" I say
>a voice I recognize (her dad) then says "you made this happen, I had to do it you bastard, she was supposed to be mine"
>he logs off
>never hear from her or him ever again
>I'm 25 now
>>
>>24883103
what the fuck?
>>
>>24882896
she's probably dead
>>
>>24883138

Too personal?
>>
>>24883179
sorta dude. one girl ended up falling for me but I had friendzoned her even though I knew she was mentally unstable and was really happy when talking to me I never suspected she liked me so I never knew any of her struggles until she sent me a suicide note detailing all that and confessing, really struck me
>>
File: IMG_9051.jpg (59KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9051.jpg
59KB, 1024x768px
>>24883103
>>
>met a guy online from the US, I'm in the UK. we hit it off pretty well and started dating.
>started visiting each other when we could afford it.
>things were okay until I visited him pretty much
>he kicked me out of his house so I had to stay with his mom
>fucked another girl, tried to make us friends before telling me, said she raped him, then said his second personality made him do it
>told me he was committing suicide, really went on vacation with his mom for a week
>when I broke up with him, he refused to return nearly £1000 of my stuff even after I begged his mom to return it
> transitioned to female and started using my name

>also wanted to fuck his underage brother.

I pretty much only stayed with him through that shit because I was having surgery and just was happy to talk to someone. Once I recovered I dropped that shit fast. The distance wasn't TOO bad, but the insanity was.
>>
>met a Canadian (NZ here) while both RPing as catgirls online
>absolutely love her because we get along in every way
>tfw can probably never love anyone else now due to being spoiled
I feel like I want to marry and spend the rest of my days with her
>>
File: EnlightenedGuru.png (1MB, 958x820px) Image search: [Google]
EnlightenedGuru.png
1MB, 958x820px
>>24883103
never happened
>>
>>24883103

what
>>
I've been looking for a cute weeb girl to get to know/maybe date.
I'm a 18 year old male
I'm not looking for anything physical and maybe after a bit we can exchange irl pics.
>>
>>24883352
she doesn't love you, i'm the crazy guy she keeps talking about.
>>
>start talking to girl from here
>goes alright, we're sort of just distant with each other and occasionally talk
>we play games together once
>start talking more after that
>same taste in movies/music/anime
>get along well
>she sends me this big ass wall of text about how she likes me more than what's normal and wants me to be her boyfriend but then goes into detail about how she's crazy
>she's pretty much saying she gets completely obsessed with people to the point of threats of suicide if she's paranoid
>claims that it has only gotten worse because the two other people she has been with said they were fine with it but ended up breaking up with her because she's too clingy
>accept that and become bf/gf
>turns into whenever she's home and she's always home aside from working
>a couple months go by and now I'm completely obsessed with her too
>she paid for my webcam so we could masturbate together
>about 5 more months go by and things start getting weird
>she always went to bed at the same time every night unless on weekends, but now she's going to bed an hour or two earlier occasionally
>can hear her typing a lot to other people all the time now
>I came across enough money to fly out and see her despite being NEET
>bring it up
>she seems completely uninterested in the idea
>think I've done something wrong or maybe she has gotten bored of me
>a week later she doesn't come online for four days
>end up looking into everything about her
>find her real name, her second tumblr, second steam, second skype, a reddit account, and not one, but two OKCupid accounts
>one OKC was for her town and the other for her parents town
>both were active something like "4 hours ago"
>just stop going on skype altogether
>contemplate killing myself for being this much of a faggot
>don't
>eventually check skype after a month or so
>2500 messages from her ranging from spam, to walls of hate, to walls of "please I miss you so much" and threats of suicide
>>
I have about four worthwhile stories to share from the past years all from playing MMOs. Will start with the first one
>14
>meet a girl on a game called Puzzle Pirates
>both of us lied about our ages and said we were 18, both of us were 14
>her mother also played on the game and pretended to be an 18 year old girl ""her sister"" and cheated on her husband with men from the game
>relationship consisted of meeting on the game and playing it, then texting eachother until like 3 am or talking on the phone before sleeping
>dated her for exactly one year then the day after our 1 year anniversary of being together we argued and didn't talk for a week, she ended up getting a boyfriend irl because I didn't talk to her
>still remember he cell number to this day
>>
>>24884609
Second girl
>few months after the first and I broke up
>meet nice girl Guild Wars from the same state as me
>me 15 her 16
>end up dating, camming, trading pics, talking on the phone, playing together, etc etc
>go through a ""phase"" that she doesn't appreciate
>argue for a day, make up for a day, argue for a day, make up for a day on repeat for a month
>eventually I break up with her but she still continues to contact me for well into 6 months after the fact calling me restricted and crying and threatening to kill herself all the fun stuff
This was about when I decided to stop with the relationship shit. I was a horny little kid and the sexual aspect of it was cool and all plus I was glad to have someone always wanting to talk about game with but just not worth the strain it was putting on my social life and school etc due to lack of sleep and not leaving my house to play vidya
>>
File: 1480742101574.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1480742101574.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
I'm currently in one. I can't speak for other LDR relationships, but I hate my current one. I doubt it's because of the relationship itself, but rather my boyfriend is kind of a shitty and pathetic person.

>bf pretended to be someone he wasn't and manipulated me into liking him
>he pretends to be a girl online and fucks around with people's emotions because the attention I give him is never enough I guess
>he throws a shit fit every time I poke a bit of fun at his expense or criticize something he does (artwork, poor decision he's made, etc.)
>he has threatened to end his life at least four times over the past two years of being together, because I tell him I'm unhappy with him

My biggest criticism of LDR/online relationships is that you never truly know who you're dating until you're trapped with them.
>>
>>24885055
Dump him and date me
>>
>>24882869
The stories in here are insane, keep them coming.

I've had a few myself but all were great so there's nothing to tell.
>>
Usually just date sluts online, apparently. We meet, hit it off, get along well, send a copious amount of nudes to each other, and she eventually fucks off.

It's partly my fault because I'm extremely confident and come onto people strongly, and it doesn't help that my dick is unnecessarily large.
>>
I'm currently in a ldr, been in it for the past few years, like 5/6 years now. We're from the same country, just opposite ends of it. We've matured together quite a lot. It's been quite a rollercoaster I have to say (but what relationship isn't?). We went through that argue-make up phase many times before, especially before we met irl.
We met when we were around 16/17 and the lack of freedom from our households and families caused quite a bit of strain on our relationship. Ever since I'd started going to university, embracing my new found freedom, I would visit her every couple of weeks. We'd stay at a hotel and do romantic things or even just chill around, watch movies, go to restaurants or sight-seeing. Usually it'd be on weekends or for a couple of days at a time, since we'd both have different schedules. It was nice. Before this, it was a lot harder. Being in the same country does make it a lot easier (and cheaper).
Touch is a sense people who haven't been in an ldr take for granted. It's so easy to show someone how much you love them, just with a simple stroke across their cheek.
We used to skype every single day, and still do skype every single day. We've got different interests and even music tastes but we do clash on some things. I like the differences if I'm honest. She's clingy and I'm stubborn. A Scorpio and leo love success (so far).
>>
>>24885118
>A Scorpio and leo love success
lmao kill yourself
>>
>>24884586
What happened?
>>
>>24885148
That's the end, I didn't try message her again and just deleted skype.
>>
>met online in 2009
>started e-dating almost instantly
>met first time irl 2012
>got married 2016
>living together now, desktop PCs beside each other, basically 24/7 LAN party with sex on the side

it's tough but so good if you can make it
>>
Americans are lucky, they can meet their LDR partners for cheap.
When you're on an oversized island in the middle of the Pacific, meeting your LDR partner costs over a thousand dollars.
>>
I used to have these.. when I was 19-20 ish. So about 8 years ago. And I really liked them. I was able to find people I wouldn't normally find around me. But they were authentic.

I now rarely meet anyone who I could even imagine was 'real'. Everyone seems so caught up in something that isn't a relationship. They're selfish. Or avoiding commitment. Everyone seems to be expecting something. Or keeping their distance In case something better comes along.
>>
>>24885192
>>living together now, desktop PCs beside each other, basically 24/7 LAN party with sex on the side
life goals right here
>>
File: 1485224519468.gif (506KB, 498x268px) Image search: [Google]
1485224519468.gif
506KB, 498x268px
I think I've been in more LDR/Online relationships anyone should.

First one was with this redhead broad, who ended up being more of a leech that sucked the will out of me.

Second was a blonde New Yorker who I met on Omegle.

>She had issues with depression, self-harm and needed someone to talk.
>Add her on Skype.
>Talk for a month or so.
>Tells me she likes me, go on from there.
>Didn't have anything in common.
>Months go by she becomes more distant.
>She begins to progress with her issues.
>Break up with her 'cause seems like the right thing to do.
>Never heard of her since... Which makes me kinda happy.

The third was this blonde broad from A small town in Portland, who shares a lot of similarities when it comes to personality with the redhead.
This one I don't know how to describe her, other than just another mistake in my young life.

Anyways, I'm getting old, I don't think I'll ever get into one of those ever again.
>>
>>24882927
This pic just makes me want to die.
>>
>>24885308
Until you realize life doesn't sustain on just gaming.
>>
Why can't I get a girl that'll send me 10000 messages if I don't respond for 5 minutes
>>
>>24885497
You're ugly, that's why.
>>
>>24885516
How can a person like boogie 29 88 have a wife when he's a walking mattress but I can't have a girl that's crazy about me over the Internet
I'm a nice person
>>
>>24885521
It happens, but the sad thing is that it never happens with the girl you yourself are going crazy over. There's palpable irony in this.
>>
>>24885343
Why is that, anon?
>>
>>24885528
I wish that was false.
>>
How do you meet someone online who is also interested in LDRs? There isn't really a place for people interested in LDRs to talk.
>>
>>24885533
We often desire what we can't have the most. The idea or expectation of something is quite often more infatuating than the actual thing. This is why we can't appreciate what we have and this is why we are also a very lucky species in that we are never truly content.
>>
>Be 24
>Foreveralone kissless virgin
>Meet 19 year old girl on Reddit
>Exactly my type: brunette, glasses, cute as fuck
>smart as shit, literally medical student
>she lives in Belgium (I'm in US)
>first time we skype it literally lasts 8 hours
>shit blows my mind
>I always suck at conversations
>not with her
>never met anyone so perfect
>fall in love fast
>literally tell her two weeks after we met
>SHE SAYS IT BACK!
>9 months later she comes to America
>get my first kiss
>we lose our virginities to each other
>her ass and tits look even better in person
>couldn't be happier
>...
>today
>2 years since we first talked
>I've been to Belgium twice
>She's been here twice
>plan on being together forever, marriage, the whole thing
>moving to Belgium when she graduates in 2 more years
>I post in virgin threads sometimes
>on reddit I posted this story in r/foreveralone
>people hate me or think it's fake
>it's real
>i'm in love
>happy ending
>>
>>24885530
It's so hard reading through her emotional rant. I'vebeen turned down and friend zoned so many times, that this text souns so familiar to me. The last stand. The end. The darkness. It's just chilling to read this, it makes me so sad.
>>
>>24883103
if you actually saw that you'd have called the police
as such can only conclude it never happened
>>
any bit of my life prior to him feels like a filler episode. I've never met someone who makes me feel like it's okay to be all of me. Someone who turns me on and makes me want him. someone who accepts my crazy self and doesn't enable me to get worse. He actually makes me want to do things I haven't had the drive to do for years. He's the first person I've ever met who makes me want to make him proud and when he asks what I've done today, I get so sad because the answer is always nothing and I know that's not what he wants to hear.
I love him, I really genuinely do. For the longest time I thought I'd settle. But my god, he'd probably be settling for me. And if this really does work out, I'll do everything in my damn power to make sure he's happy.
>>
>>24886063
would kill to have someone like that
>>
>>24886063
What prevents you both from being happy.
>>
>>24886066
It'll happen

>>24886081
I think we're both content, I can't exactly speak for his levels of happiness. But if you mean why we haven't met and started our lives together, well, I'm in the US and he's in the UK. Pretty hard for a jobless NEET to get the 1K it would cost to see him. It's up in the air at this point. But I'm trying to get a job. trying to save. trying to prepare for the life I want to build with him
>>
I’m in one right now. We used to talk non-stop but things aren’t the same now…I feel as if he’s losing interest in me. That’s all I really wanted to say. I feel very lonely.

>>24886063
I'm rooting for you two. This was really nice to read.
>>
>>24886093
Ah I see, yeah it's very difficult in that situation. Two different worlds and not to mention newborns at life. Hope it works out for you if you both go for it though.
>>
>>24883338
God damn, good you got out lmao. What a pathetic fuck.
>>
>>24886099
thank you!

>>24886108
Yea, we've already had some conversations which really show the difference between us. Thank you
>>
>multiple online relationships with >girls
Last one was so cash, "she" had a dragon dildo and a 10" cock. The Skype calls were cool but I didn't want to accept being gay so I broke it off and now exclusively look at Trans porn.
>>
>online/LD
>Relationship
Choose one
>>
>>24882896
i'm so sorry anon...
life is unfair for u
>>
>>24889072
Thank you anon. It's always been unfair in the love division. Got used to it
>>
Broke up.
> Him 18.
> Me 21.

>I'm an idiot.
>He has commitment issues.
>He cared for me, or so I believe.
>Found out he had a girlfriend, broke up with him.
>Found out he still wants me.
>Gets back together.
>Vacationed in my hometown, met face to face.
>Awkward silence, but kissed, held each other.
>A lot of ups, a lot of downs.
>He misses his ex.
>I warned him.
>Was strongly together.
>Went to see him last Christmas.
>Had a great time and met his family.
>A week back, found out his parents dislikes me because I'm chubby.
>Ignores me.
>Says I'm not his type.
>Says we will never be together.
>Not committed to long term.
>Fuck my life.
>Already moved on and doesn't bat an eye at me.

>Stoic, emotionless, sentimental.
>Struggling to move on.
>Still love him, but I can't.
>Dry tears.

I really love him.
And I'll always encourage and support him.
Oh well, there goes my life.
>>
>>24889503
guy or girl?
>>
I was hoping for happy stories, goddamnit
>>
>>24889975
I'm a girl.
>>
>>24889975
>dislikes you because you're chubby
>2011 + 6
>not liking chubby girls
>>
>>24890494
Do you maybe wanna be my girlfriend
>>
>>24891003
Um. I'm a bit of an emotional state, so I rather get to know you for a while.

I'm honestly not feeling LDR for a while.
>>
>>24891079
Do you want to get to know me maybe
>>
>>24891118
I don't mind at all.
But don't be offended if I appear too stoic or just emotionally detached.

I only contact via Skype, sadly.
>>
>>24891124
Never mind then, sorry I don't have a Skype.
>>
>>24891130
It's alright.
Have a good luck out there!
>>
I've been in 3 LDR's in my life (I'm 37 now)

First one when I was 23, lasted 3 months, she cheated on me with a 'friend' she had known since high school.

Second when I was 25, lasted 3 months too, she dumped me because it was 'too hard' for her, then found out a few weeks later she started another LDR with some black guy.

Third when I was 32, lasted 2 years, she dumped me because it was 'too hard' and then ended up dating some guy from her college.

Would I do it again? I'm open to it, I mean, do I have trust issues? fuck yes. But if you and another person connect, then it's worth exploring.
>>
>>24891124
I've been in that state. It was hard to get over someone when they cut you cold turkey. I turned to media where the protagonist got to his lowest point ever. I finally got over them though and ended up becoming friends with them after about a year or so. Just find someone to talk to or play vidya or some shit.
[email protected] if you need someone.
>>
File: 1471317137440.jpg (44KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
1471317137440.jpg
44KB, 635x473px
>First and only long-distance bf is amazing
>He lives in Ohio, I in Arizona
>We text often and cam every now and again
>Eventually parents find out
>It's awkward as fuck explaining that I'm gay of course
>I even introduce him over Skype
>They say they're ok with it, but can tell my dad hates it
>Christmas rolls around, me and my brother go to visit our mom in Mississippi
>As we're out one day, me and my bf texting as usual
>Suddenly he stops replying
>Get on my Skype when we get back to my mom's place and ask what happened
>He just say's I stopped replying
>Come to the conclusion that my dad blocked his number on my phone
>Get back home after Christmas break
>Every website we ever talked to each other in was blocked, including fucking Gmail
>As we're talking about it on Skype, he says that he's starting to get uncomfortable with my dad constantly getting in the way and brakes up with me
>Don't bring it up with my dad because I hate drama
>I'd have been ok with it and wanted to stay friends if I didn't find out the next day that he moved onto someone else nigh instantaneously

That stacked with my previous bad relationships is why I have issues trusting people and have a hard time getting close to anyone. I can only find solace these days by hiding my depression under layers and layers of shitposting
>>
Met on r9k when they used to have contact threads. Met after a year, broke up once for a few months but now we've been together 5 years, getting married next August. Best choice I ever made. Don't lose hope senpai.
>>
>>24891183
>>
>>24891229

Sounds like the dream. Good on you, anon.
>>
File: qeqweqweq2e.png (362KB, 574x505px) Image search: [Google]
qeqweqweq2e.png
362KB, 574x505px
I met a guy on a mmorpg, he was 7 years older than me but he didn't really look that old for being in the mid 20's, since he was asian, so I didn't mind. We played together a lot, having casual conversation every now and then, but nothing out of the ordinary. When he finally realizes I'm a girl when a mutual friend calls me by my real name, he suddenly starts pushing, saying hello everyday, asking for contact info, you know how it goes. I give in because why not, I don't mind making close friends with someone online. But then he starts saying things like "You're beautiful", "I love you", and I didn't know how to feel about it. I explained that I wasn't looking for anything of the sort, but after a few weeks (he was pretty fucking stubborn) I just gave in, once again. I started responding with "I love you too", or "No, you're beautiful". At the time, I didn't realize I just gave in because of how lonely I was, I thought maybe I was feeling something for him. So eventually we exchange pics, and before I knew it I was sexting him. Shit felt weird. Really weird. I knew I wasn't being myself but I couldn't stop. I didn't want to go back to feeling lonely. I made all sorts of promises to him, as he did to me. At the time we lived very far apart, different continents and all. But at the end of 2015, just by some retarded events of life, I ended up moving to what could have been just a few hours flight away from him. I was pretty scared of meeting him, despite all such promises of finally meeting each other. And I knew if he found out I moved, I would give in, once again. One day I just stopped going online, so in his perspective I poofed. In retrospective, the whole affair was so retarded in my part I can't even think about it without hating myself a bit. It wasn't even that long ago and I feel like I was just a naive kid. Fuck.
>>
File: awdawfefgaedg.png (150KB, 279x262px) Image search: [Google]
awdawfefgaedg.png
150KB, 279x262px
>>24892581
Also I just realized how unreadable that is.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>24892595
Is that Kyo?
>>
>>24892581
That was hilarious and sad at the same time.
>>
>>24892581
I've done the same exact thing, but with like 5-6 different guys. Stupid mmos. I don't really know why I do (keep doing) it either, especially cause some of them were really well off, financially. So it's okay, atleast you're no where near as fucked up as me
>>
>Me (20 US) and Her (22 UK)
>Met her on a MMORPG
>We talked for a few days and somehow we became boyfriend and girlfriend
>Then talked on Skype and call each other everyday till late night
>Most time we left Skype open then slept and just hear each other snores
>Few months went by till Summer started and she stated she met her ex in the game
>Didn't mind her just talking with her ex (huge mistake)
>Later on she had mixed feelings for her ex and me but decided to stay with me
>On the day of my birthday she wanted to break up
>Then a few days later she said that it was really low for her to do that and kept saying sorry to the point she was crying (I accepted her apology)
>We had our one year anniversary
>Few weeks go by she wanted to break up again and stated that she lost interest in me like 6 months into the relationship
>She felt really sorry for leading me on for the past months but we both made up and again we broke up for on Christmas Day
>Few days later she met a guy on Maple Story and it ended badly since he was verbally abusing her
>A month later she dated a guy she met on a game called Audition and was cheated by him
>Her last ex boyfriend lasted for about 3-4 years where they actually visited each other but somehow she broke it off
>Now she is dating a girl.
>>
>>24892839
The end sounds like me, lmao.
Gave up and tried to date a girl.

I hope you're doing okay anon! I'm sure we'll find our happy ending somewhere. We're still young, or at least hopeful.
>>
>>24892890
Thanks, and I'm doing fine no complaints honestly.
>>
>>24892890
Also what happened, the relationship went sour?
>>
The person I'm with makes me the happiest I've ever been. Despite my flaws and insecurities, she constantly assures me that she loves me, and I love her. I hope I can marry her one day. Don't ever lose hope, anons.
>>
>tfw terrified to read this thread and find a story about me

I haven't been a great person to everyone I've dated and some of them deserved so much more. I'm sorry.
>>
>>24893363
I wish my boyfriend felt that way about me
>>
>>24885055
do something for yourself and dump him
>>
I'm a girl, pretty enough. I live in a small town, people in here is ery closeminded.i found myself to not even consider them. Because of many reasons, i had multiple long distance relationships:
1) we met on a forum (i had 18 years) and he came to see me. learnt how to manage the travels by myself, i had a work and i could pay for them. it lasted 4 years. finished because of reasons not related to distance
2) i worked abroad,he was coworker. atthe end of the contract we went back to our countries. it lasted almost 3 years..........he was a cheater
3)i went abroad with erasmus program, stayed one year, then another, then i had to go back to my county but came back there for a week every month. planned tp get there permanently. he had issues, went depressive..needed time. i know he didnt cheat (part of his problems were sexual) and we broke up...pretty sure that it would have been different if we were closer...but that's it. i was so heartbroken.
i couldnt believe in love anymore. that's another 3 years of my life
4) fell in love again. struggled. fought it. denied it. he's faraway, this time too... i dont know how it will go. i wish i didnt live in this little stupid town. i wish i could have my boyfriend pick me up for a date. i wish we could have met in a bar. i wish i didnt have to save up everything i gain just to see him a couple days. but i love him.
>>
>>24894231
sorry for the confusion, is not in chronological order. if you wonder, i have 25 years now.
>>
>>24894239
Do you need a hug?
>>
>>24894282
thanks anon :) i am fine, but i appreciate. love deceived me, but i am generally even too much optimistic...maybe that's why i can put up with LDRs! EHEH
>>
>>24886099
Same ..,
>>
>met girl on MMO
>15 at the time, she was 14. Year was 2008
>talk and chat for a year non-stop, a ton on common
>A year and a half after first meeting her, drop the bomb, ask her out
>She tells me she will come back to me in a couple days, since not sure about Long Distance, she was 2 states away
>2 days later she accepts
>We bond over next months, almost never arguing, a ton of a lovey mush
>I graduate, she graduates year later
>I go into floor installation, she goes to school to be a vet
>We start to argue more and more, love still there, getting the cute love messages here and there, a long with visits and some really great sex. She was a kinky bitch
>Then in December 2013, we have worst argument in our entire time of talking to each other
>She calls it off with me
>I beg for her to take me back, being the little bitch I am about it, she gives me a week to make her choice
>We still played the MMO together to that day, had access to her account, was gathering stuff for Christmas. I transferred all items from mine to hers, wrote a heart sinking letter
>2 days later, she texts me, crying, wishing she never broke up with me over the argument.
>1 month later, she wants to just be friends
>2 months later we were casually talking
>I make a joke about marriage, she takes it wrong 100%, thinking I said I was gonna marry her, when I said my mom will say the day I get married she will tell the girl "He's you're problem now!"
>She started flipping on me, I tell her "If I said I was going to marry you, I would of said that, but I didn't."
>FEMINISTICREEEEEEEEEEEE.txt
>Goes on a full out bitch fit
>Crushes me
>1 month later, wounds finally start to heal, she texts me
>message back, obviously all feelings for her died by now. Cold messages and shit
>4 months after the last incident, messages 13 page text asking for me back saying I was always the one she thought about when drinking, missing me majorly

Continued....
>>
>>24894992

>Like the retard, I take her back
>Go down to her state to be with her again
>Find out while down there from her brother who I am still friends with, she was dating someone already and had me as a side piece after 1 month of dating her already.
>Obviously pissed off, confront her
>She denies it, posts my proof of it
>Denying intensifies
>Getting any deal in your favor from a Jew is easier than getting her to admit she was dating someone else
>Finally, it drops, she was dating him
>Slowly stops talking to me again
>Just disappears, then reappears later
>it's like Herpes, she just won't leave me alone
>Quick time lapse between then and next encounter, during this time, I dated multiple women in person, found out it was shit since I used dating services and friend's friends. Shit never worked, gave up on dating for now, focused on myself
>She dropped out of college, got addicted to heroin, said she shot up before, only did blow but I know she shot up a ton. Degenerate bitch
>last spring, she gets back in contact with me
>We start talking again
>One day, I tell her about my personal life again while playing MMO we use to play, doing our own things on there
>Tell her of a few botched dates, still with the same guy as when I visited her years ago
>Tell her about this cute girl I saw at gun range who was staring at me since I was firing weapons, she started to get jealous, like very very jealous.
>she asks if anything happened between us told her no.
>she says she needs to log off and go take a walk
>She disappears for 2 hours
>she comes back, we talk a bit
>She says the famous words
>"I miss you."
>Ohboy.jpeg
>like the fool I am "I miss you too."
>Not thinking she thinks I mean the same way she misses me.
>she and I start to bond again
>She wants to start as friends, date later
>Tell her I refuse to date until she is single

Continue again....
>>
>>24894992>>24895028
I am reading this, keep going.
>>
>>24895028
DONT STOP
>>
>>24895028

>At this point, talking all the time, she starts sexually talking to me, I do it back, before I know it we are dating again
>She says she loves me, still didn't break up with the guy
>Skeptical, but to appease her, say it back
>we start masturbating togetherover phone, snapchat, MMO, saying I was the best/biggest she ever had, calling me master, shit I never heard from her
>She wants to meet up behind her boyfriend's back that she is living with
>Whole time, she complains about him and how he acts
>plans to meet up go sour, turns out he found out I was there and fucked her brains out, stayed with her anyway
>Finally meet up together, he was at a locksmithing event, she went along since didn't trust her
>meet up down there, whole 90 minutes together in person.
>I leave after the meet, she says she just wants to remain friends 2 days later
>Soon becomes a huge argument, she hates my fucking guts, destroying me like years earlier
>Fucking knew that cunt never changed even though she said she did.
>Never talk to her again
>deleted and blocked her on everything except facebook
>After elections, the salt she was spewing over Trump Win was great
>Joined Trump Salt Mining business, cleared the fuck out of that deposit for my own enjoyment, never shared it on /pol/'s threads for the liberal tears
>Eventually sees a post
>"If you voted for Trump tonight, remove me from your friends list. Do it."
>LMAOokay
>Deletes, blocks, no way for her to ever contact me again unless she can magically get my phone number
>Still silence to this day

Honestly, I really did love her, but because of her, I became this emotionless husk of a man who just wants to be left alone. I probably won't try dating again any day soon. I just hate that all that wasted time and money is gone over someone who I wanted to propose. I gave her everything and she spit in my face. I also don't want to feel that heartbreak ever again.
>>
>>24895073
wait did be fuck her while you were there?
>>
>>24895073

Worst part is about this story, is that it is destroying me inside seeing this all typed out like this. I still have dreams where she just appears for no reason. In the last few, I asked her "How in the fuck did you even get here?" and I wake up, either pissed at myself or sad as fuck. She left a hard mark on my soul and part of me never wants to see her again, two-faced bitch.

>>24895087
They were living together after the long split. I am sure she and him were fucking the whole time. By this time I didn't see me and her as dating at all, but I did talk to her a few times about needing to choose if she wants to actually make something or not to make something. She just never decided, or danced around the subject. For as bad as she made it sound, I would of up and left a long time ago. It lead me to believe it wasn't as bad as it really was and was trying to play at my heart strings. It didn't work, I just enforced the "shit or get off the pot" talk.
>>
>>24885367
what made you think that we sustain our lives by gaming lol i don't think we'd be living together and paying rent if that was the case you dingus
>>
>Met him on an MMO in late 2013
>After getting to play with this guy and talk on voice I had an incredible desire to be around him and play games with him more
>Months turn into a year, it keeps getting stronger as we spend time on skype playing vidya and it turns into romantic feelings
>Have never felt like this for a guy, or even ever at all, and feel that its worth trying
>Confess
>The feeling was mutual!!
>Fly over 3 months later in Oct 2015 and have the best, most loving week of my life that I still cherish today
>Three months later in Jan its his turn to fly over to my state
>But
>He cancels his flight 10 days before its scheduled, tickets were already bought, and he breaks us up
>Never gave me a reason why
>Cried my eyes out
>Still think of him every day for the last 13 months reliving the good memories
I miss you Mike.
>>
>>24882896
sounds like a potential excuse but i'm not sure
>>
>>24885075
I feel you man.
Though I don't really care, nudes are nudes.
>>
>>24891218
Whoa man that's shitty. Fuck your dad.
>>
>>24893121
Pretty much. Yeah.
It just felt awkward to me. I guess it never work out with girls than it did with guys.
>>
>>24895585
Bummer man sorry to hear that
>>
>>24882869
met my gf 7 years cause of /soc/ and tinychat :^)
>>
Story time.

>be me, 17, fresh outta highschool
>meet this nice girl online, we'll call her Molly
>she's asexual but idgaf, we're good pals for years
>cut to 3 years later
>one night on skype I'm venting to Molly because I'm still in pain from a recent breakup
>something breaks in her voice
>"Molly what's wrong?" "I'm fine, anon." "No you're not, I can tell. Forget about my shit, what's wrong?"
>Molly admits she's had a secret crush on me for a little while now
>caught me off guard because not only had I accepted I'd never get anywhere that way with her
>but I also had a thing for her too
>we were very happy together for awhile
>eventually she moves in with me at my family's house
>fat greedy little brother starts stealing from her
>she stands up to him, she doesn't take shit
>my mom kicks Molly out
>it's late November, it's freezing outside and she has nowhere to go
>I go with her because I'm not just gonna leave my gril hanging
>we stay with a friend for a few weeks then move back to Molly's rural hometown
>800 miles from my home
>we rent a house and stay there for a year.
>I adopt a dog because I'm lonely aside from her, don't know anybody out there.
>I can't find a decent job because I work in IT and it's the middle of nowhere
>she gets a job at a restaraunt for a little while, then goes to work at an old folks home
>after awhile I get lonely and depressed because aside from Molly and this house I have nothing
>no friends, no social life, nothing I enjoy doing. I just spend all day in this house in the boonies.
>she starts adopting all these cats
>they're cute and fun at first but they start destroying furniture and shitting everywhere
>she won't clean up their shit and blames me for the reason somehow?
>somehow everything starts becoming my fault
>mom calls me, we talk, we make up. She buys me a train ticket to come home and visit
>I stay for the summer. I see all my friends, have a great time overall.
>decide I want to move home.
>tell Molly when I get back
>>
>>24895654
>Molly understands, so she says
>we plan for her to move back in with me once I get situated in an apartment
>then she changes her mind, saying she wants to be apart for now but try again someday
>because we love each other regardless, and I'm the only person she's ever loved
>as soon as I move back, Molly cuts contact.
>gave her my everything, gave up my life to be with her
>been through five years of hell together overall
>as well as a car accident, being homeless and poor between mom's house and ours
>thought that even if we didn't date anymore we'd still be close friends
>she gives zero fucks, keeps ignoring me
>mutual friend says she "needs space"
>needs space? I'm 800 miles away now
>clearly she's just done.
>pretty much give up on girls.
>feelsbadman.jpeg
>>
>>24886099
This is exactly what's happening to me right now. I can sense that he's losing interest in me but there's nothing I can do to stop this.
>>
>>24886099
>>24895668
Sigh. I'm in the same boat. My long distance gf barely acknowleges my existence any more. If I'm lucky I get a short uninterested reply after hours. She still says she loves me but we used to talk all day every day and be super into each other. Now it's all one-sided and I feel like I need to work just to get her attention.
>>
>>24895668
You deserve better if he's losing interest
>>
>>24895668

Take this from me, if a guy seems lie he is losing interest, ask him straight up. If he shows he isn't, that means something else in his life is bothering him. It's not you, but could be life stress. If he does seem like you are, see what is going on to make him feel like that. Have him be honest and be honest yourself. Honesty may hurt, but it hurts more to be blindsided by a break-up.
>>
>>24895436
Yeah my dad is pretty shitty

What other dad would make their kid repeatedly bang their head against the wall while calling themselves retard just for forgetting to do their laundry that day?
>>
>>24898110
I'm sorry that happened anon.
>>
I had a LTR with a guy in a touring band, so half the time it was irl and half the time he was either touring or off recording an album, doing events, etc

worst experience of my life
>>
No longer in one. I still love him and I think of him every day. I have to add that that it's difficult for me to open up enough to someone for them to get so close to be romantically and intimately involved with me so this was a very special person to make me feel this way.

I wanted to commit to something serious but he didn't for numerous reasons even though I tried all I could to keep everything together. I was putting in so much work even though I was dealing with my own stress and severe depression at the same time.

I've asked him plenty of times what he even wanted with me because he didn't want to be "just friends" but didn't want to have a relationship. Finally I just had to give up even though he was my best friend and he was the first guy to really make me feel loved and wanted.

At the end of it all, he finally said that he doesn't see romantic love and relationships the same ever since a certain ex girlfriend (that he never really talked about) hurt him pretty terribly. It upset me so much because he could have told me this information YEARS ago and saved me the heartache. I don't know, I don't think he realized that treating me like he did just ended up changing my perspective on romantic relationships in a bad way like his ex did to him. But it's also my fault that I didn't see the red flags about feeling unclear about his feelings when I make it a point many times to make sure he knew what I wanted.

I don't recommend long term online relationships/LDRs unless you both are on the same page every step of the way. It takes a strong spirit to be willing to commit to something like this and it WILL fail if both people don't have this strength. If you care about the person then make sure they know. Put in the work. Make time for them. Be honest with them. Own up to your mistakes when you make them. Talk regularly about how you're feeling about the relationship. Learn when to let go when you can't be what you want for each other.
>>
>>24898445
Amen. A-FUCKING-men right here.
That is exactly what just happened with me except my ex doubted us, and didn't even put the effort amount as much as I did.

God, just reading that makes me want to cry because of how much I tried so hard.

And it's hard still getting over him knowing he hardly doesn't talk to me. He doesn't even acknowledge my own existence.

Just fuck it—
Seriously.
>>
File: original.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>24898445
>mfw reading this
>>
>>24882869

i met a 19 y/o girl that wanted me to pee in her mouth and roleplay a rape fantasy

this was not okay with me so i declined
>>
Way too long to type out but I'll give the run down.

>meet guy on soc
>him 28, me 21
>talk to him for a year and then fly out to see him
>he's super distant with me but we connect kind of?
>he wants me to fly back out again a few months later
>I go, we have sex, fall in love etc
>things are okayish for 2 years but he's a very selfish person and very mean
>use to punish me for stupid shit. Like if I didn't answer his call he wouldn't talk to me for two days as "punishment"
>manipulative as fuck
>end up losing all my friends and dedicating all my time to skyping him and talking on the phone
>he flies out, we talk about me moving back home with him while he does his residency
>end up finding out I'm pregnant during that 6 week stay
>forces me to choose between having an abortion or being a single mom
>I fly out to have abortion in his home state
>keeps me at his sisters place in the basement so no one knows what's going on
>meanwhile I'm supposed to put on a super nice face because he's graduating Med school that week
>abort baby
>he tells me I'm being dramatic when I'm having a nervous breakdown
>breaks up with me because I'm too unstable
>fly back to my home state
>go into depression but seek therapy
>asshole still calls me
>meet man who saves me in more than one way possible
>fall in love with said man
>marry said man
>have family with said man
>ex still occasionally calls me from a blocked number to tell me he misses me
>>
>>24898457
Honestly almost cried typing this up even though it wasn't much. Thank goodness I hit the character limit.

I know how you feel. I don't talk to him at all. I can't be friends with my exes and so I ended up losing my best friend. He couldn't help me fix things or show that he still wanted to be in my life and well... now he's not.

It sounds dramatic but every day that passes feels like a month. It's hard to get over someone that used to mean so much to you. It's hard to not feel like breaking down when there's a huge empty space where that person used to be. I keep trying to tell myself that time will pass and I will stop thinking about him.

It's easier to get over someone that was blatantly an asshole. It's harder to get over someone who was, for the most part, a good, loving person but made too many mistakes.
>>
>>24898513
Lynch that ex
>>
>>24886034

I didn't "see" anything, it was all audio.

"Hey, some online person I know sounded like she got trained on, can you investigate?"
>>
oh boy do i have stories
>me 20(IL) him 29 (Cali)
>meet on /b/, chubby girl thread
>he lusts after me for weeks, finally makes throwaway to talk to me
>we talk every day, texting almost all day
>he has gf at time but is unhappy and wants to leave, help him with that
>decides to leave her, flys me out to stay with him for a week
>i'm sick the whole trip but we have amazing sex and enjoy eachother
>tell him i love him, cry whole flight home
>nothing ever comes from it, still care about him and talk regularly 6 years later
>>
File: tumblr_n3zcc6frV41r532bzo1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3zcc6frV41r532bzo1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x518px
>meet a guy on a different 4chan board while in an awful dead end six-year relationship
>says he wants to be my sugar daddy without me even asking or saying as such
>becomes a very heated sex thing for me, we talk daily for a few months while i keep putting off meeting him because i'm scared
>guy seems like he's everything i want and have been missing, i'm starting to fall for him for real
>"oh, anon, i have a live-in gf"
>don't care at this point, like him too much
>break up with my bf at the time and fly out to see this dude
>bleed all over his dick because i guess i still had my hymen intact
>tfw he isn't really a sugar daddy but we enter a relationship anyway
>continue to do this for like a year and a half -- fly out for a few days or a week, have a lot of sex, fall in love with him more. seriously think this guy is the one for me.
>sex goes downhill; he has a weird fetish that i can't fully commit to and now our intimacy is strained
>he and his other gf start fighting a lot
>wants me to move-in so she can leave
>i'm unsure -- i have a lot of commitments already
>"anon, you aren't taking this relationship as seriously as me"
>panic and make all the necessary arrangements with my apartment and job
>move in, gf moves out, and i am now insanely jealous because he talks to other girls
>tfw should have known

i'm awful please kill me
>>
>Me 18 him 21
>Originally wasn't all that interested in him
>He was persistent
>Fast forward 5 months
>Living situation goes south,forced to move in with said guy in a town 6 hours away from anyone I know.
>I get a job and things are good for awhile
>a year later something changes
>He loses his job and I have to take a management position to support us
>I make friends at work and hang out with a few outside of work
>I am suddenly a "cheating" slut
>No longer allowed to see my friends or have contact with my family
>He beats the shit out of me on my days off
>I kick him out confiding in my friends for help
>A week later he returns to get the last of his stuff
>He stalks me and even manages to break into my place and wreck everything
>Long story short I had a mental breakdown the last time I saw him and tried to off myself.
>Neighbors call the ambulance and police
>While on a three day hold I am allowed to filed a restraining order against him.
>It's been 2 years and I still have nightmares to this day about him.
>>
File: 1485991608980.gif (465KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1485991608980.gif
465KB, 500x278px
>thought i was her only one online.
>loved her
>find out that there were many of me
>i was just a pebble to her
>she eventually says that she's dating someone she met online now

>can't even talk to girls online now, thinking that i'll just be one of her orbiters that she talks to every now and then
>being this beta online
>>
>>24898711
how long ago was this anon?
>>
>>24898738
w-why.................
>>
>>24898741
just curious, sorry to hear :(
>>
>>24898745
>meet some bitch online
>have a live in gf already but whatever I like threesomes and extra pussy
>tell her I'm gonna be her sugar daddy but really I am just buttering her up for sex
>never actually give her money
>trick her into loving me
>get her to move in with me after my live-in gf and I have a falling out
>find out she's anorexic and a real manipulative bitch half the time
>start talking to other girls on 4chan, shopping around in case she decides to cheat on me or starts being totally intolerable or whatever
>she gets jealous and whiny
>previously said she wanted to have threesome with other girls all the time
>lying bitch
>gonna cheat on her ASAP
>gotta find a new girl to cook and clean for me before I can kick her out tho
>>
I just got out of one
>be me
>not even a fucking week ago
>browsing some 3rd party social networks
>meet qt Asian
>I think "no way this is fucking real"
>QT Asian, perfect body, older than me (I like older girls, 23)
>We talk and eventually date
>Couple of weeks go by and I realize she's really clingy
>I hated my bodyweight and got a gym membership, and she got mad that I was going to the gym and not talking to her
>I got a job and she got mad because I wouldn't be able to talk to her all the time (but she had a job)
>She's really rude and would say asshole things like call me pathetic and a pussy.
>We make up after a fight and have phone sex (it was awkward and I've never done it, dont plan on doing it again)
>she tells me it could've been better and shit
>I got turned off and we were only known as a couple on that site so I stayed single on the fagbook
>She finds out and flips the fuck out
> "SO DO WE NOT DATE?"
>Tbh I just didn't feel like she was real.
>After an hour and a half of arguing she says she was gonna break up with me because she knows she's gonna hurt me somehow
>I've been broken up with many times so I shrugged it off
>She goes on a rant about how I didn't love her because I just moved on quickly
>She eventually calms down and confesses she's a catfish
continued
>>
>>24898777
>being this triggered over the truth
>calling me fat when i masturbated on cam for you and furthering my eating disorder
>pinching my belly during sex
>acting like we never had threesomes with your gf (actually ur wife)

you'd be better off dead
>>
>>24898789
I love you sweetheart<3

why won't you love me anymore :(

ps I could use some more green tea when you get a minute
>>
File: happy pepe2.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
happy pepe2.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>>24898778
>Actually 23, has a daughter, still was a qt, had bigger and better tits than her catfish account
>Begs for a second chance
>I give her one
>She was alot sweeter and nicer than she was
>Not even a full week and she goes back to being clingy
>Went out to shoot pool with bros, eat some burgers, watch sports at a bar (always wanted to do that)
>Its near midnight and I crash at a friends place because I was swerving from exhaustion and being tired
>She gets mad that I didnt go home and talk to her on the phone (we talked on the phone maybe 12 hours a day if she wasnt working)
>After 5 days of the constant fighting, she breaks up with me
>2 days later she comes back missing me and stuff, I showed no interest
>She started showing me screenshots of how her best friend was hooking her up with a guy
>I told her to fuck off and stop being a childish cunt
>she says "I dont know why I was dating someone who was too immature for a relationship, you poor baby"

That's the last I heard from her. Bright side is I now go to the gym and have a good paying job.
>>
>>24898445
Where did you two meet?
>>
>>24898885
It was here of all places, actually.
>>
>>24898796
Nice to hear that you came out of it well, Anon.
>>
>>24899369
How do you meet anyone on here? Did you actually see him in person?
>>
File: 1366594443514.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1366594443514.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>be me
>21 yo kv from australia
>have no experience with dating, anything romantic
>thought of myself as an ugly 3/10 beta who would never have a gf
>discover /soc/
>post my face and voice on a thread
>get a reply of "10/10, cute AS FUCK"
>think it's trolling but bite anyway
>end up being some girl from the US
>shes cute, half asian/half white, quite tall, into femdom
>perfect
>we talk and snapchat for a while
>have a few skype video sessions, even get nude on skype on one occasion
>she makes plans to come here
>excitement.jpeg
>all of a sudden something happens with her mother and she is forced to use the money on her healthcare
>she goes quiet
>says something about smoking lots of weed and being depressed
>we decide it's best to end it and continue on with our lives as she's obviously in a bad place and I had recently experienced a death in my family as well
>still haven't talked to her since

This happened to me in the summer of 2015/2016. I have been on more dates with a few different women since and I'm not kissless anymore. I'm also talking to someone now who's really cool. I think that experience was kinda good for me as it sort of introduced me to what it's like in a relationship, even though it was long distance.

However, I do still miss her and wish that I got to meet her. I still have the letter that she sent me from the USA and I hope she has mine too. We will probably never meet, but that summer was special for me. All the best with life, K (if you still browse here.)
>>
>>24899706
Is she from Florida? She sounds awfully similar to my ex ldr...
>>
>>24899722
haha nah new jersey

imagine if it was the same person just doing this for getting off on ldrs
>>
>>24899689
I was just lucky. One summer I was bored (lonely?) and was looking for someone to talk to so I posted in a clean Skype thread and we became good friends.

I saw him three times in person over the course of two years or so. I didn't have a good job at the time. I know it was stupid for me to pay for everything, but that's all done and over with. I really don't regret that part. Anyway, I saved what money I could to fly him out here so I could only afford to see him maybe once or twice a year. ... now it dawned on me that the last time I saw him in person was over a year and a half ago.
>>
>>24899706

this makes me really sad. i hope her mom is okay, and i'm glad you're doing well on your own too anon.

>>24898796
good on you bud, that last line killed me.
>>
Got to have a decent relationship over the cpurse of a year, and then finally get to see here and have a ll the physical aspects of the relationship. Then a week after that she vanishes and gets married.
>>
am I a burden?
You say the feeling is still there but it seems like you only reply to me out of politeness. I don't know what's worse, but I know that I love you and without you I have nothing to keep me going...
>>
Sooo any female/trap want to start a ldr?
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.