[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ what do you do about bitches that ostensibly seem to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: Whattheshit.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Whattheshit.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Hey /soc/ what do you do about bitches that ostensibly seem to want the dick but have no idea how to flirt or converse.

The ones I mean are always the one starting the conversation, generally I have laid my physical attraction to them out in no uncertain terms, they proceed to barely acknowledge this, and then keep popping up to me with the most lukewarm boring as fuck conversation I can imagine, constantly fraught with those conversation killing phrases like "Haha yeah I think so too..." as I put in some effort to try and flirt.

Why do boring bitches keep messaging me? What the hell do they want? Why not just leave me alone?
Why do they keep coming back if they're just going to let the conversation die, do they just want me to talk AT them or something?

Am I playing it wrong by just letting the conversation be end when they throw out a conversation killer?
>>
File: 1446705672694.jpg (236KB, 610x561px) Image search: [Google]
1446705672694.jpg
236KB, 610x561px
>>24880195
>what do you do about bitches that ostensibly seem to want the dick but have no idea how to flirt or converse
I'm a sucker for a femanon that can hold her own in a conversation and I've never had anything but appreciation and respect for women who are confident enough to answer flirting with flirting.
If she's not covering either of those bases but she still wants the d, politely nudge her into the fuck and forget section and move on OP.

>Am I playing it wrong by just letting the conversation be end when they throw out a conversation killer?
kek
That's kinda dickish, not wrong but pretty dickish. The subtle disinterest you show when doing that causes the annoying orbiting you mentioned earlier imo. Just be honest about and direct with your disinterest and it might pay off better. 1 real fuck buddy beats 2 fake friends.
>>
>>24880195
At best, they're nice to look at while you wait for PIV to happen. At worst you get to find all sorts of new verbal ticks to hate.

Best way to converse with anyone who has no skills in socializing is to get them on a topic they're passionate about and reply with active listening techniques. They get to talk about their favorite things and you get to learn and/or feign interest.

Bonus points: You'll be a "great conversationalist" in their eyes and win lots of browny points. If you're really lucky they'll pick up active listening themselves.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.