[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In this thread we discuss what women want.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (26KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 212x238px
In this thread we discuss what women want.
>>
Everything, while offering basically fuck all
That's the millennial dating dynamic for the most part, though there are still some wonderful women out there obviously
>>
There are many common misconceptions about this
The beta males will tell you that women like a sweet caring guy who can take care of them.
To some degree this is true.
But the same guy whos you this and saying that all you can do is fuck sluts and sex isnt what he wants is being screwed over by ever girl he is interested in. Every girl hes interested in he believes is different from the last girl who kept leading him on. Texting him after chad comes over and brutalized her with his cock, choke fucked her and spit in her face.
For you see, one has to appear to be able to do exactly that to appear attractive.
For most of these males who end up friendzoned and dropped believe they have some sort of superior outlook on the whole thing. Like girls will be attracted to the fact they dont use women for sex. Because they are better then that
>>
>>24875192
It takes thesr guys until 23-24 to start understanding why they got dropped by every single girl they went after.
They realize that its the jealousy they have felt towards chad that has dictatef their life. They believe chad to be a women manipulator. This is the stem to their problem because they focus on how not to be, instead of HOW to be.
>>
>>24875172
>>24875182
>>24875192
>>24875202
t. beta males
>>
It matters what you want and once you realise that, you are free.
>>
Im simple, i just want cheap artists to draw shit i want for money
>>
post your kik, female will answer
>>
By the way, what people say they want =/= what they actually want.
>>
>>24875223
Tell that to my gallery full of drawings i ordered
>>
But thats enough about beta males.
Why do women enjoy someone who "treats them like shit?"
Imagine if you lived in a world where everyone tended to your every need.
But someday one comes along who doesnt
You would be infatuated with this citizen because he isnt your servant. He serves himself
This is how woman feel when they talk to an attractive guy who isnt taking things fast and handeling themselves in a mature manner.
They see a competant mentally stable man who isnt looking to do any favors that arent deserving.
They want what they cannot have.
Women do not want power. Do not listen to the fembois sjw
They are all truly submissive to the man. It is primal instinct. Just like how it is primal instinct for a man to want to fuck the woman.

99 percent of the guys girls talk too show doubt in themselves. They leave too many wholes and openings, dont make eye contact or look through a womans soul.
These are some things women want.
>>
File: andrei-tarkovsky-stalker-1979.jpg (425KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
andrei-tarkovsky-stalker-1979.jpg
425KB, 1280x720px
>>24875228
Cyka blyad.
>>
>>24875229
you do sound like a cuck though lol
>>
>>24875235
Just because i understand the mind of a cuck does not make me one
>>
>>24875241
Not what I mean at all, you just speak like a jumped up self important kid

Your points are vaguely reasonable but you come across like a 14 year old edgemaster
>>
>>24875245
You have to stress the truth in a brutal way to get your point across to the cucks who treat every new female that comes their way like a princess and then wonder why they arent getting laid
>>
>>24875172
>at least 5ft10in
6'2"
>good looking
Toot toot
>80kg
Spot on
>earns over $65,000
Probably not due to living in pound land and the pound being worth nothing right now
>blue eyes
Yep
>short dark brown hair
Medium wild curly brown hair
>medium build
Yep, I like to keep fit. I do a physical job and cycle and hike in spare time
>B.A degree
Nope
>never been married
Nope
>no children
Nope
>three serious relationships
Spot on
>clean shaven
Clean shaven to slight stubble
>drives silver Mercedes
Haaha
>enjoys cinema
Yes I Have my own projector
>likes eating out
Love eating out also like going to restaurants for food
>less than six sexual partners
>owns $655,000 home
No, why would I want a $655,000 home
>doesn't smoke
Smokes a bit
>dislikes football
Can't stand football
>likes pets
Loves animals, have a companion dog
>>
I just want a chap who is independent enough to function as a person, and is highly intelligent. Too many relationships culminate in me ending up becoming his mother.
I prefer someone who has had more sexual partners rather than less, they tend to be more mature when it comes to conceptualising past relationships, in that they're a lot less jealous and their self esteem in that context is better.
I don't really have any standard requisites other than that; academic aspiration and achievement is a must though.
>>
>>24875286
Try finding those qualitys in women where I live. It's almost impossible. I met one of my ex girlfriends at a "independent women" party she and a couple of her girlfriends were throwing as they'd recently become "independent women" they should of really just called it we've all just been dumped and are single again party.
Last women I was seeing still lived at home with her dad as renting is expensive around here, spends all her money on going out, eating, drinking, shopping...
I just want to find a independent, loyal women that's chilled out and like adventures and the outdoors
>>
>>24875300
That didn't make much sense I apologise I'm full of flu at the moment.
Independent women ended up being far from independent.
The women living at home with her dad is a standard thing round here, although It's a pretty posh area where I live and rent isn't cheap it seems like everyone would rather live at home with their parents than spend their "going out" money on renting their own place.
It's almost like everyone has refused to grow up past 18 and rejected responsibilitys.
>>
File: 1618.jpg (39KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
1618.jpg
39KB, 620x372px
>>
>itt dudes with no life experiences and unrealistic expectations of women.
>>
>>24875464
p. much this.

You want to know what women want? They want a pillar of strength and stability. They want someone to hold them close at night without smelling hotdog water on their cuddle partner's breath. They want someone who can show them they are indeed loved and cared for. Not everything a woman wants is physical, though that shit doesn't hurt tbqh.

Also, be sure you love yourself before even trying to get someone to love you. If you can't accept yourself, don't expect others to accept you either.
>>
>>24876112
>be sure you love yourself before even trying to get someone to love you. If you can't accept yourself, don't expect others to accept you either.
yep. I got broken up with for this
>>
If you purchase a $655,000 on $65,000 a year salary you are financially inept and will likely have to declare bankruptcy just trying to pay for the mortgage.

Not that any self respecting bank would give you a loan for that kind of money.
>>
As a woman, most of these are over the top.
As a PARTNER I would like:
1- Im 5'8 so I would like them to be at least that height
2 - attraction is important
4 - I make a good amount, I would like an equal financial earner
18 - smoking is a huge turnoff since my grandfather died of lung cancer

Everything else is nice but not necessary
>>
>>24875284
Pretty sure having a companion dog--if you're talking about a working dog that helps detect seizures or keeps you from getting too anxious, etc--will override any of the good stuff you might have going for you.

This is my companion dog, he wipes for me when I shit--I can't go anyplace without him.

Come on, dude--what are you doing with a companion dog?
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

for sure its not my virgin penis, incredibly
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.