[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on fucking black guys I've always wandered if woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1484961978190.png (923KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484961978190.png
923KB, 957x960px
Thoughts on fucking black guys I've always wandered if woman genuinly liked black dick or was doing it to spite someone

fun fact:I'm a black guy.
>>
>>24872425
not a woman but am a twink, would love some bbc.
genuine interest, only few do it out of spite probs
>>
>>24872425
Some do. Some don't. Maximize your chances by being the best version of yourself.

Now wait for derailment by /pol/tards.
>>
bi black dude here

problem is there's a looooot of weird white guys / girls who have fetish stuff going on

i don't like dealing with that shit lmao

but if you can find a nice white girl / boy who likes you for you, that can be really nice

white families are kind of weird to be around though. i always try to be really friendly and smile a lot but sometimes i do feel just awkward around them

i feel kind of bad saying that
>>
>>24872425
Black guy with several fuccbois hunting my dick. It's a bit overwhelming really. Makes you feel like nothing more than a fetish. Like wanting to have sex with other men.
>>
Fem faggot here.
I have a genuine interest, with a slight fetish flair.
Fetish just being the juxtaposition of skin tones.

Typically, I find myself being fetishized by black guys though, so I tend to avoid them. That "thug" shit and "Ay girl damn you fly, shit nice ass damn I'd" blahblahblah.
>>
White girl here - wanted to fuck a BBC for a few years now. Annoying living in Australia though, probably not likely to happen unless I travel
>>
>>24873725
Go fuck an abbo ya cunt
>>
>>24874326
You are statistically more likely to fuck your relatives
>>
>>24874326
that's not a statistic but ok LOL
>>
black guys are cuter and cooler than white guys by like 100 miles so duh
>>
File: STD stats.png (218KB, 1654x642px) Image search: [Google]
STD stats.png
218KB, 1654x642px
>>24872425
I mean they literally can it big black cock, so I've always assumed it was due to thinking that black guys /have/ to have big dicks, after all it's in the title, right?
That and racist parents/family, so yeah, spite/shock
>>24874326
>>24874334
This is true though.
>>
>>24874559
>bring in the same old /pol/ info graphs
I mean people will still have sex with black guys and you can't really stop it. But most people see us as a fetish so there is that.
>>
I've wondered that too, but most of the girls i've talked to a lot of the time don't care about race, they just hop the dick is good. There might be some like people on /soc/ who like black cock but not many (or at least in my experience)
>>
You're in the wrong forum to be asking such a question.

At any rate, it's a dumb fetish and I've met my fair share of women who just want that chocolate, and a greater number of women who just like me as a person.
>>
>>24872425
niggers are disgusting and whenever one tries hitting on me i feel like i'm going to get raped/murdered.
there are plenty of white guys with big enough penises
>>
>>24874328

how do you know hes arab/african?
>>
>>24875550
>its from pol so its wrong
average sub 100 crtical thinking skills
>>
It just depends on the female.
Some do, some don't. People need to stop generalizing. Every person is their own person.
Some love it, some hate it.
/thread
>>
>>24873725
which part of aus? there are black guys everywhere in sydney and melbourne
>>
>>24875550
>same old /pol/ info graphs
I've never been to /pol/ and I literally made that just for this thread. Also it's the 2015 statistics posted by the CDC, so it's not really old either
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.