[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /socks/ So me and this chic have been texting back and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-01-29-10-02-35.jpg (550KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-29-10-02-35.jpg
550KB, 1440x2560px
Alright /socks/

So me and this chic have been texting back and forth for like a few days now, and we just recently started talking about sex

But she hasn't texted me since fucking Wednesday man, and she just stopped mid convo after we talked about kinks and such, and she really seemed to like texting me

What did I do wrong? Could she have just lost her phone or something?

Help pls
>>
Haha you fool
>>
>>24871885

You didn't say anything wrong. Find another girl while you wait for her reply
>>
>>24871902

I think she ded Tho
>>
>>24871908

ah well. find another girl
>>
>>24871902
This
>>
Well, back to tinder I guess

I fucking hate it when girls do this shit man.
>>
>>24871885
OP, when a girl stops texting, you gotta stop too. Let them pick thing back up and if you do text her back first, don't mention the fact that she stopped texting before, if you bring it up then they think you're trying to guilt trip them or that you're WAY too into them or something. It's a tough game man but of girls out there are worth it.
>>
>>24871953
Well yeah I get that, I'm just grinding over how its frustrating as fuck to think things are going well, and then have them completely ghost me.

I mean, as of now, I just hope she's not like, dead. And now my need to snuggle and watch bobs burgers with someone is in serious jeopardy
>>
>>24871963

nigga she's not dead wtf lmao. just find someone else fuck sake
>>
File: 1461710861036.jpg (2MB, 2000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1461710861036.jpg
2MB, 2000x4000px
>>24871885
>weiner
>>
>>24871987

It's cause I'm a goofball anon, plus wiener is the best word fucking ever
>>
>>24871963
Valid, but you gotta understand that girls 9p% of the time are psychopaths. She might have found someone else to chat with and she's more into them because they don't use the word weiner, or the fact that she admitted to this fetish has freaked her out a tad in retrospect and she's embaressed. Or she's decided that something you said at some point was "creepy" or "too much" and now she's done. Anyone that disappears on you for this long without reply is not interested and is playing with you OP, let her go, the fact that you move on may make her respect you more and she will give chase, or the next girl you chat with may be the fucking love of your life, ya never know.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-23-13-53-15.jpg (581KB, 1350x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-23-13-53-15.jpg
581KB, 1350x2400px
>>24872026
I actually just deleted her from my contacts reading this, A1 Anon

But yeah, I reiterate. It's just super annoying, she even texted me first (tinder ftw) and then just ghosts me, and she ain't even all that

Fuck girls man.. I should just focus on my class work
>>
>>24872041
Amen, live your life OP, it's trite and over said but it's true that if you just do your own thing, take classes, get a job, hang with friends, eventually someone that fits will come along.

And knowing you met her off tinder makes it a lot more likely that she's chatting up other dudes. Tinder was pretty handy when it first started and people used it seriously, but now it's mostly people there "for fun" or they just look at all the dudes that like them and never say a word.

I know own it's frustrating OP, I've been there, spent a good amount of time single and looking for love/sex/companionship. But you can't force it and nothing is more attractive to girls then someone that has their shit together and whatnot.
>>
>>24871885
It's only four days. Slight overreaction, OP.
>>
>>24872116
>>24871885
four days ?
she's obviously been kidnapped or worse
Call your local police and report her as a missing person
hang missing person posters at every train station
organize a search and rescue in a nearby Forest or along the river
Bodies are frequently left in wooded areas, farm fields, and lakes or rivers
>>
>>24872358
>>24872116

Thanks senpaitachi

Technically 5, but you get what I'm saying

If a girl digs your mojo, she'll be trying to text you whenever possible

I've just never been ghosted mid convo talking dirty for like 3 straight days

It's just disheartening I guess
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.