[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you find Japanese women in the US?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1485189251965.jpg (258KB, 522x798px) Image search: [Google]
1485189251965.jpg
258KB, 522x798px
Where do you find Japanese women in the US?
>>
>>24870984
mike pence does not support electro shock therapy
that's vicious, buzzfeed-tier garbage

go to a gook soup shop
>>
>>24870988
By soup shop you mean an oriental restraunt, or a soup kitchen
>>
>>24870993
try both lil nigga
or sushi, whatever
>>
>>24871015
Just want a real Asian not a shit blood. Shit bloods easy to get. Nippons are some mystical shit.
>>
>>24871029
listen up lil nigga
this is life ok
fuck this society for raising us in boxes and letting us think that life is a box
NIGGA LIFE IS EVERYTHING
you gotta be creative
you gotta dib dab dive duck dodge deluge dent dip around til you find what wuerks for U
google is your friend
go to an asian society and covertly procure blood samples and attach a photo with each
go take those samples to be tested
once youve done it go back
the trick is to figure out where they congregate and obtain their trust
once you have the data, you can strike with the fury of the rising eastern samurai whale torturing sun and
GET
THAT
GOOK POON

GO DO IT MAN YOU GOT THIS
>>
>>24871043
Thanks senpai, one of the soundest pieces of advice I've heard all day.
>>
I'm half Japanese and honestly it's not that hard to find them. Just pay attention, and if you know anything about Japanese women you'll see us around.
>>
>>24871054
>I'm half
Exactly, I'm not looking for no shit bloods, your dad did what I want to do. Yeh feel? It's hard to get a pure bred Nippon hoe.
>>
>>24870984
if you're in college, head to whatever japanese student association they have or places international students frequent. If not, find places that serve legit asian food aka where the clientele is 90% asians and not just white people looking for kung pao chicken.

Also, acknowledge you're either getting an american born japanese girl whose parents moved to the US or an international student most likely. If you're looking for either, but mostly the second, best be a high paid good looking guy. The good ones don't look twice at NEETs.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 750x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 750x558px
>>24871070
My dad was the Asian one. you won't get anywhere being a jerkass
>>
>>24871054
pls let me put my peepee in your poopoo
>>
>>24871120
Yea, I feel I know in Nippon land Westerners are fetishised and shit. But I think I'm pretty decent looking for a college student.
>>
Hawaii??
>>
>>24871128
Forget that guy. I'm a tall white fit aryan wealthy guy with a biggu dikku. Can I make you my halfu bride?
>>
Universal studios
Disneyland

No jokes, OP. They almost out number the white folks there. Daily.
>>
>>24871120
are you telling me that glorious nippon is not the neet paradise that i've been promised
>>
>zeus weab has yellow fever
How interesting
>>
>>24870984
Seattle is chock-full of asians, no joke.
>>
>>24871313
it's not. has some of the highest working hours. and the ones that have immigrated to the US are looking for education and better lifestyle so that means hard work. if you want to neet, stay unmarried in your mom's basement anon ;;
>>
>>24871394
then the animes have lied to me
>>
>>24870984
Go to a US military base in Japan.

Technically you would be in the US.
>>
>>24871289
That moment when you should of gone to a Californian school
>>
>>24871320
Full of Asians
I know I'm from there, just it's all Koreans and Chinese
>>
Not Portland, OR or Chicago, I can tell you this much.
>>
>>24870984
Have you tried the dog park?
>>
>>24870988
Because it's not legal anymore... He wants to defund planned parenthood and put the money towards gay conversion therapy... Which is still wrong to the core. 100% of gay people that go through are still gay. They just deal with it so they get their parents inheritance money
>>
>>24872260
it's hard to know what someone is thinking
i think it more likely that somebody told you that and then you believed them
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.