[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1485628461392s.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1485628461392s.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
Letter thread.
>>
No, I don't really care when it's just on a whim or something you have in common. Why would I care about that? Not quite that petty.

But if there's a planned night or anything going on I always invite everyone, even knowing she'd say no. However you guys make plans to do things I've not only asked if you'd like to do with me previously, but things you know I'd enjoy and then you talk about doing it in front of me without inviting me or considering I'd like to come. Then you have your nights together and text me about it knowing that I am at home, alone with no one.

So the only assumption I can make is that one or both of you do not want to be around me, I'm a second rate friend. Not only do you not care for my company but you also have no consideration for my feelings.

I do not get close to people for long because they always leave me and it doesn't happen to other people like it happens to me. Which means there is something wrong with me, there is something about me that is fundamentally unlikable.

I do not know if it is just a game you play or something innate about someone that makes them valuable to others

Even good people treat me badly.

The truth is that we are selfish, fickle, inconsiderate,untrustworthy and occasionally spiteful at best. Any perceived exception to this rule is a delusion of your own making.
>>
>>24869039
Dear brain
Please shut up
>>
Dear snowflake,

You're welcome.

Buttercup
>>
i like turtles
>>
>>24869039
dear mom

fuck you and fuck ronnie. you cheating whore, dont blame me for being mad i was molested. and dont be pissed because i dont want you to financially control me anymore.

from
shithead
>>
M,

I still think about you a lot, but we both know things couldn't work. Another time, another place, and things would be great. You're an awesome girl.

J.
>>
>>24869702
?
>>
I'm too weak to forget you, but I am strong enough not to come back to you or anyone that I used to be around all the time. I miss you and I shouldn't write these letters, but you know me, so you will excuse this momentary weakness and my wistful moods. I sometimes wonder if you still remember me, but you probably do as it has been just a week and a little bit more from our last convesation. But I wonder will you ever think of me months from now on... just hope you are happy.
>>
>>24869502
This...
Why is it when you are trying to forget about someone your brain spends every waking moment reminding you of them?
It's been over 2 months now just fuck off
>>
J

I feel like I fucked everything up, or maybe you're just depressed and ignoring me because you need to deal with your own issues, which is completely fine. It just feels like suddenly everybody I was close to vanished on me, and I'm left alone trying to figure out what I did wrong that scared them off. The lonely feeling is starting to suffocate me and I don't know what will happen when it envelopes me completely.

M
>>
J,

I'm going insane. I hate living apart from you. I moved 14 hours into unknown territory to be with you and not have to feel like this.

Why can't I be a normal person and make friends? I try so hard. I study so I can always help people. I say yes to almost everything and do whatever I can to help. I've started losing weight so maybe people will talk to me if I look better... I want more than anything to even have just one friend. I ask coworkers to lunch, to go hang out after work, etc., and I keep getting rejected.

No one talks to me at work except to give me more stuff to do. I have no one at home now. I don't even hear my own voice on the weekends because I have no one to talk to. My life is so empty right now, even though I'm desperately trying to fill this void. I've bought so many books, I'm working out, I'm doing all I know how to do to distract myself from this crushing loneliness.

I don't know if I can survive this for much longer. Do you know how often I cry now? Yeah, I'm losing weight and looking better, but I'm dying from being so alone.

What can I do?

J.
>>
>>24869039
>>24869039
>>24869039
Ama.
>>
>>24873531
Did... I write this?
>>
I'm sorry for what I've done. I never meant to hurt you the way I did. I was young, and angry, but that doesn't excuse the pain I put you through. Even if it was never physical pain, I know it was the emotional pain that made you leave. I know you didn't want me to carry that flag anymore, I know you were tired of cleaning my wounds, I know you were tired of the 3am phone calls from my friends delivering bad news. I know they weren't really my friends. You saw so many things I didn't want you to see. You having to see me march under a banner of hate is what I regret most. You always talked about love and acceptance, and I spat in the face of what you believed in.
The night I was carried in to the house, and you had to look after me for 8 days, that's when I should've reevaluated what I was doing. You thought I couldn't hear you cry at night. I don't know why I was so surprised to come home to an empty house one day. I miss you. Wherever you are, I hope you know I'll always love you.
T.
>>
R,

You didn't do anything wrong. Nothing was your fault. The only one at fault is me... and I have to live with that.

I got scared, thought I wasn't ready to love again... I'm a coward who ran away because I was scared you wouldn't love me anymore once you got to know me better.

Despite it all, I hope you are happier now. Words can't express how sorry I am for disappearing with no explanation. Thank you for making life enjoyable for me during the time we were together.

Forever remembering,

G
>>
You don't always have to fuck her hard. In fact sometimes that's not right to do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.