[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know any good alts to tinder? just want a change of pace.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
Anyone know any good alts to tinder? just want a change of pace.
>>
POF if you're looking for trashy/dumb girls
>>
>>24868927
Just got laid from an OkCupid date last night, but that's after having an account there for a MONTH. Most of the girls there are more hipster/artsy LGBT types too so definitely fake being the most progressive person you can be and you're guaranteed more matches.

Plenty of Fish is like >>24869456 said I managed to get laid the first week, but your mileage may vary and the site itself is designed like a trainwreck.
>>
bumble if you're a white chad in middle/upper class and in a yacht club
>>
>>24869708
Can you explain Bumble to me? What's it for?

I was on a plane once and the guy in front of me was using it. I was creeping because I noticed he was messaging all these girls weird shit like how he's into "cock worship" and crap. How's it different from Tinder?
>>
>>24869725
Even less of a chance for girls to message you, since you're not allowed to message them unless they message you first.

If you're into more trash, POF/Meetme.
If you want international QTs, Interpals might work for you.
If you want dead apps, Hinge/Coffee Meets Bagels.

I'm also looking for new dating sites, just got back into the game and I'm not having as much luck as I used to.
>>
>>24869741
This. IF you want to know whether you made it (male beauty/attraction) go on bumble in your best clothes, best body, best pictures and see what happens. I'm going to buy a good camera later and take pics in the summer, see if that helps my profile. Only got 6 matches in a year I think on there. Nothing came out of any of them.
On pof, easier to post trashy pics and not get left swipped, I see so many trashy profiles on there.
Tinder, the standard ofc
If you're into traditional girls, go on cross paths
got the snap of a chick already
>>
Best site to get a mommy gf who will provide for me while I become a househusband?
>>
>>24869793
grindr
>>
>>24869758
Just DLed Crossingpaths, already went through every girl 18-30 within a 300 mile radius :/ (less than 100). Got anything else?
>>
Anyone willing to help a guy out and give him an activated tinder profile so he can get laid?
>>
>>24871503
Fuck off thats not how it works
>>
What are some good apps if your looking for geeky nerdy girls, or girls with some chub or thickness going on?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.