[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out my girlfriend of almost a year cheated on me early

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: relationship.png (1MB, 995x955px) Image search: [Google]
relationship.png
1MB, 995x955px
Found out my girlfriend of almost a year cheated on me early on in our relationship over the summer. Is breaking up the only way to not feel soo shitty?
>>
Yes. You'll feel better in no time.
>>
Lmfao. Do it you cuck fuck.
>>
>>24864355
This is obviously a very depressed cuck. Ignore him op. And yeah dump that chick and better yourself
>>
OP your girlfriend is a flabby piece of shit, go work out and score better, you've got a lifetime ahead of you to do it.
>>
>>24864308
Breaking up will make you feel shitty.
>>
>>24864308
Fuck that bitch, you don't need her as much as she needs you. Whores are a dime a dozen
>>
>>24864369
It's either break up or get cucked, pretty obvious the former is more beneficial
>>
>>24864308
if you have any respect for yourself, you need to break up
>>
Break up with her quickly
>>
Fucking do it, OP.

You never "get over" something like that.
>>
I have tried the whole forgive and forget thing, I have been been told "it was a moment of weakness it will never happen again", but from my experience if they cheat once they can and eventually will cheat again. Being in a relationship for a year may feel like a long time but trust me - get out now before it happens again. The pain will only be that much worse
>>
Depends on the circumstance, how early in the relationship, how many times etc

Most of all it depends on if YOU feel like you can trust her again.
>>
>>24864308
OP here, she trickled the truth out to me over the course of like 6 months. Started by saying that just "some guy kissed her" (made me believe that this dude like ran up and kissed her). I was nonchalant because I thought she was genuine. She told me a different story months later where she knew the guy and she let it happen. She told me all this other bullshit that happened in the ~2 and a half months we were apart. I don't know when it's gonna end.
>>
>>24864646
You decide when it's going to end you pussy ass motherfucker
>>
>>24864308
I honestly don't understand how people can stay with their gf/bf after cheating. Isn't it just an awful feeling every time you have to kiss her? Don't you lose all respect? I understand how you want to hold onto the relationship and the past, but you have to accept that they aren't who you thought they were and move on. If you don't, you'll just have this idea of them in your head that isn't real anymore and things will get super awkward and you'll start to resent them and the whole thing will be really toxic.
Just my two cents.
>>
>>24864308
Give her a choice, take off 15 pounds, and let you fuck her up the ass, or she gets dumped.

Either way, post any wins you got of her.
>>
>>24864308
Why the fuck did you censure the giraffes face?
>>
It depends on whether u love her and how comparable u are. If u really love her realiZe that all of her past experiences have contributed to making her the woman u love,
I'm a man and cheated on former. Wife and gf's a lot I really love my wife and simply won't cheat on her
>>
>>24868090
To protect its identity. Duh..
Some people...
>>
File: 1484952028732.jpg (33KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
1484952028732.jpg
33KB, 493x386px
>>24869003
good one
>>
Remember, a lot of the men in here are woman haters and teenagers. These are the people who are giving u advice
>>
File: Capture1.png (965KB, 739x544px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
965KB, 739x544px
>>24869000
OP, I was in basically the exact same situation you are in now not long ago - over a very short period (3 weeks) of time gf cheated on me a few times with one guy while she was away on holiday, came back, lied to me about it, I had to drag it out of her piece by piece over the course of the most painful year of my life, every time she would give me a little bit more of the story until eventually I went to the guy avd askied him what heppened, and finally got the whole story (I was mean to him about it, which I regret, but it was really just to goad him into trying to hurt me by telling me the whole story, so it wasn't genuine meanness) all because I was too stupid to tell her to fuck off.
For much of the year she maintained a secret text relationship with the guy while at the same time telling me that she wanted nothing to do with him, and that it was over between them (which it obviously wasn't). All in all, she lied straight to my face for over a year, cause me emotional turmoil that I would expect to be on par with being a warfighter, and is now a total cunt to me (even though she said she wanted to try to be friends, and I agreed to it, just salting the wound basically).
It helps that I can rest pretty well assured of some good, somewhat related confidence boosters, but even so... I gave that girl everything man, every single chance in the book to not fuck me over dozens upon dozens upon dozens, and she failed every single time...
We have stopped talking, a while ago (like months) - I still think about her, I hope she is doing well, and it hurts to think about all of the shit things she did to me, but ultimately I think that I will be better off without her.

Looking for someone new, finally. Have a date with a cute, sexy peruana mamacita later today.

tl;dr: OP, from a guy with almost the exact same experience... get out.

Pic related.
>>
>>24869058
I didn't mean to ref that one trips guy... don't know why it did that.
>>
>>24869003
what about the other girrafe?
>>
>>24864308
Breaking up is the only way to maintain your dignity and ensure that it won't continue to hurt you in the future.
>>
>>24869068
agreed
>>
>>24864308
It is funny to see that one of the 9 times she cheated on you it was with a giraffe!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.