[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the opposite gender thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 384
Thread images: 20

File: download.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 225x225px
Ask the opposite gender thread
>>
Why are women so vapid and callous? Do they even experience real emotions other than boredom or needing attention/validation? Question for the ladies only. Numales need not reply
>>
>>24856975
why are men (both gay and straight) complete dogs who's only interests involve getting laid? why do they even marry or get into relationships when all they care about is sex and how easy they can get it? wouldn't it just be easier for them to stay single instead of being with a man/woman they don't even care about?
>>
>>24857315
its our nature to spread our sperm to survive
>>
Girls

Is it really so damn hard to respond to messages? I get it, men are horndogs so you get dozens of messages every three seconds or whatever. However, even when girls want to fuck me I can't get them to reply more than a few times a day. Is it really that hard or are you lazy and know you'll get the D regardless?
>>
>>24857315
>>24856985

These statements are so incredibly ignorant of the evolutionary basis for these behaviors that I don't know where to begin in educating you.
>>
>>24856985
>>24857315
These two questions next to each other are just lel.

For >>24856985, yes, we experience real emotions. I'd say we get too caught up in our feelings (hamster wheel) and it causes us to do stupid things like overthink and overreact, which in turn makes men think we are manipulating them, acting out for attention, etc., when in reality we are just doing what we feel is "right." It's very rare that I am like, "I am going to do xyz to get abc." Most of the time I am just riding out some sort of emotion and am looking around like, "Why do I feel this way? Someone help." Women are children.
>inb4 interalized misogyny

>>24857356
Someone who genuinely wants to fuck you wouldn't ignore your messages unless they're playing hard to get or you've something to spite them.
>>
>>24857509
>Someone who genuinely wants to fuck you wouldn't ignore your messages
Except they do. I have two girls on rotation right now, hate to use that terminology but that's about the only way to say it, and both of them are shit about responding. We fuck at least once a week on average and one of them even said she masturbates to my cock and always cuddles with me and shit. Despite this, I couldn't even get her to respond in a timely fashion for me to meet her for lunch today.

In contrast, when I had a girlfriend she would respond to my messages almost instantly. It just tickles the /pol/ side of my brain when women say they're talking to so many guys at once they can't even remember to talk to the dicks they already have.
>>
I got a question for the lady's.

Woman of 4chan how do you feel about men who just bluntly say how they feel, ask you out or for your number? Dumb question but I'm an anti social shut in with nothing but bad experiences with woman so ya :/
>>
>>24857542
I mean, that might be it though. Your gf responds immediately because she loves you, you gave her resources, you showed her (probably) some of your emotional side. She was invested and respected you. You were her #1.

These plates, on the other hand, are probably also getting dicked down by other dudes and you might not be their top pick. You might not be priority, and I'm not talking sexually. Meet up for lunch? Eh, she might have chosen some friends instead.

Amp up your game, maybe pretend you are invested emotionally if you want these girls to fall for you?
>>
How do I stop my bf from falling out of love with me
>>
>>24857979
I started hating my first girlfriend when she started fighting with me over everything. There was a point when interacting with her was just exhausting and I realized it became the new normal so I wasn't happy. If you're fighting a lot, fucking stop it. Men are way more chill than girls, a lot of the time we just need time and space to relax a bit and we can't give 100% of our attention to your 24/7.

However, on a more superficial note I also started falling out of love with me ex because I became less attracted to her. It happened to me too, but we became to comfortable with each other so neither of us were working out and eating well so we both became kinda... fat. I started working out and eating well again and managed to lose a lot of weight, but she didn't and got worse. If you feel like you've changed physically since the start of your relationship, realize you can't stop caring about your appearance just because you're in love.

Above all else, suck his dick. I'm not kidding, there's nothing hotter than when my girlfriend just starts sucking my dick unprompted. If you want him to be in a better mood just literally unzip his pants and suck his dick.
>>
Thank you for your advice

>>24858004
>Above all else, suck his dick. I'm not kidding, there's nothing hotter than when my girlfriend just starts sucking my dick unprompted. If you want him to be in a better mood just literally unzip his pants and suck his dick.
I do this all the time :(
>>
For girls.
How it feels to be ugly?
Because when you're a dude it feels easier to bear with resignation (i think)
>>
>>24858022
It feels to me deeply unfair
>>
>>24858017
Yeah, my bf says he doesn't want to fuck me because I'm being a bitch. Now he hasn't had sex with me in over a week and he leaves his cum rags out in the open and jerks off in front of me. If you're sucking him and have a high sex drive, I don't think you need to worry about that.

I think >>24858004's advice is right, especially his first paragraph. It's hard not to fight though, especially if you live together.
>>
>>24858004
>Men are way more chill than girls
You've never been to /r9k/ or /pol/, have you?
>>
>>24858004
>suck his dick
what is with guys expecting this but not returning the favor? don't suggest this if you won't do the same or do something purely for her pleasure too.
>>
For example.
Why the hell women dont reply messages in Tinder and if they do only say monosyllables. It supposse that we have a match because i like them so...
>>
Is there a point in girls having sec if they don't orgasm?

t.virgin
>>
>>24858316
not really unless you want kids/want to make your SO happy, I guess. vibrators are infinitely better.
>>
>>24858316
0/10
>>
For the girls:
How can i tell if someone is into me for my money or for who i am? I know it seems like an easy question, but i find it incredibly difficult. I can't seem to figure it out. Are there any clear signals? I feel like i can never trust someone and i always assume they just want my money. Whenever they make any joke remotely related to my success, i can never fully trust them anymore. I start assuming they're not really into me as a person, and they wouldn't like me if it wasn't for my success.
What's even worse is that my success is exploding in 2017. And I'm afraid it comes with fame as well. I don't want to be stuck in this. I just want to live in total seclusion with one dead simple girl.
I'm worried i don't attract that kind of girl anymore.
How can i find out their true motive? I'm terrible at reading social situations.
>>
>>24858353
I guess I worded it kind of badly. My main concern was that if I ever have Sex with a girl and I don't make her cum the first two times or so she's just gonna dump me
>>
>>24858316
Yes, for intimacy and sometimes it still even feels good.
>>
>>24858358
If you finish before her and can't go again, use your mouth and hands to get her off.

>>24858356
Stop fucking telling people you have a lot of money. Jesus Christ, it's not difficult.
>>
For girls:

I've never had a serious long term relationship, or any relationship for that matter. I'm about to turn 20, and while I have had sex I feel like I've never had any emotional intimacy or so forth. Is this a red flag?

Following up, uni starts up again soon and I'm still largely friendless. My course is majority women, how do I go about making friends with some or being a part of a social circle? I've thought about joining a book club but I'm not sure if that will work
>>
>>24858497
literally chit chat at the beginning of class. I can't tell you how much I like small talk with people in class if they're not creepy about it.
>>
>>24858499
I feel like I've tried this and it hasn't worked. I can never progress beyond very superficial topics like assignments or majors/minors/whatever. Maybe expand on not being creepy?
>>
>>24858356

Your money and success if part of who you are. It's one thing to be a gold digger and another thing entirely to appreciate that a man is smart and capable enough to amass a fortune.

If you only consider girls who will date you based entirely on your physical attributes you're just limiting yourself.
>>
I'm 5'2 and male. I only dated girls who were 5'4 or shorter.

I'm trying to go for tallettes but I don't know where to find them. I know they are extremely rare. Is there some sub culture of women who would be more open to dating me?
>>
>>24858497
20 is young. Don't worry.

Ask people if they want to study together or work on assignments. Chat a bit before class, and if it's one that comes right before a meal, ask the person if they want to get some food after class. If someone brings up something in class you think is neat, ask if you can talk to them about it over coffee. Join a club at your uni. Join clubs outside of uni. Literally put yourself in plenty of positions to meet new people. Eventually you'll find folks you click with.
>>
>>24858485
That's the thing. I don't tell anyone at all. My success is simply common knowledge around here. And i can't hide it at all. Word of mouth does it.
Besides, people ask me what i do. I give a brief description but they quickly find out about my success.
>>24858533
I just want a girl who likes my personality. I simply can't figure out their true motives.
It makes sense for them to admire me for being successful. But at what point do they just like me for the money they can spend? I'm pretty much socially retarded. I feel it would be easy for them to trick me.
I'm very talented and good at doing business. I just can't figure girls out at all.
>>
>>24858273
>tinder
Just stop.

>>24858316
I like sex even when i dont cum. Sometimes just getting super horny and wet is fun. I also like being filled with cum so if my boyfriend gets off, that still satisfies me.

>>24858497
>book club
Lol wat? Are you a classics major or something? First off, being relationship-less at 19 is not a red flag at all.
Definitely join clubs. I mean, join a lot. After college, your chances of joining organizations is seriously lessened.
I would definitely recommend gardening. If your school has a garden club or a community garden, volunteer with them. There were always a lot of chicks at my schools garden club. There's a lot of other organizations to think about. Sexual assault, mental health, political, spiritual, socially progressive, sports, games, etc. And meet guys! Make friends at these things. The more people you get to know in general, the better. Once you make a friend they introduce you to others. Maybe even a super qt 10/10 who is into you. Good luck anon!
>>
>>24856985
>>24857315
Behold. Modern politics.
>>
>>24858506
Sounds like yourr expecting too much. She even said she enjoys small talk. Not "i enjoy small talk that evolves into constant committed sex" or whatever. Small talk in class is just to pass time. And if you see that person outside of class, you can say "hey! Youre in my botany lab, its nice to see you, how are you?" its more like a stepping stone. Its not a destination.
>>
>>24858705
No one can figure out anyone else. I cant tell you why my boyfriend is with me. Maybe its because he genuinely loves me. Maybe its because he is afraid of being alone. Maybe its because hes actually sleeping with my mom. Maybe he hates me and is waiting for the perfrct time to kill me. I dont fucking know. I just have to trust that what he tells me is the truth. And believe me, i struggle with trust issues. It sounds like you do, too. You should seek psychiatric help. Talking to someone can be very helpful. Besides, you can afford however many sessions you might need...

>>24858543
Maybe you should stick with the girls youre getting?
>>
>>24858705
>I just want a girl who likes my personality.

Not being a loser is part of your personality. I'm also successful professionally. I go for girls that appreciate that.

In my case I go for ambitious career women so of course they value my success and I know that before hand. As long as they aren't using you as a purse you should be worrying.
>>
>>24858730

>Maybe you should stick with the girls youre getting?

Why? I just want to see what it's like. Some guys managed to do it.
>>
>>24858771
Your perception of taller females seems really awkward and skewed. "Where can i find them" like if you're a female of a certain height you must belong in a secret clan that hides out in their special clubhouses.
>>
When you see a girl you're attracted to without makeup, is she still attractive ?
Assuming she usually wears it
>>
>>24858791
makeup is overrated
>>
>>24858778

Oh. What I actually meant is where I can find tall women who are open to dating shorter guys.

I live amongst tall women so finding tall women is a non issue. I just am pretty sure most wouldn't be capable of overlooking the height difference.

I've never tried myself but shorter male couples seem exceedingly rare around here.
>>
>Also I've bn told I'm a terrible kisser (female)
Can someone please give me detailed instructions on how to be better, without much practice
>>
>>24858716
I don't expect sex I just want a friend. Still there is wisdom to what you say.
>>
>>24856985
Why do women tend to be better in groups, interesting social etc but for the most part I feel like if I separate a girl from her friend group she becomes vastly less interesting with less things to say.
>>
>>24857315
Honestly testosterone is a hell of a drug. I wish women could experience what it's like to have the feeling of needing to literally not just have sex with anyone but wanting to jerk off all the damn time.
>>
Ladies

Do you feel as weird as us dudes who try and talk to you/hit on you with literally zero prior knowledge of you or what your interests are?

I fell like every time I go out to the bar etc when I try to hit on a girl it's just terribly awkward unless we find the smallest connection.
>>
>>24857548
As long as it's not inappropriate, I really like when men say how they feel. Couldn't say on the number, but it was a mix of being flattered and worry when a man asked me out.

>>24858022
It feels as if you'll never be good enough for a man or truly loved. It's constantly on my mind when I'm not busying myself with something, so I have a lot of hobbies to make up for the loneliness.

>>24858356
Rather than focusing so much on if they like you for your money, perhaps try looking at their actions more closely. You're probably losing some genuinely good people around you being so paranoid as to not trust them for a silly joke they make without realizing it's a soft spot for you. It's going to take time finding out, but if someone remembers certain things about you or something that you've mentioned offhand in the past, they are most likely the kind of person who honestly cares for you and you can trust.

>>24857315
I wouldn't normally respond to something so anger-filled, but I was recently having very nice chats with a man and realized he was married. It broke my heart because I thought of all the threads I'd seen him post in looking for women, and how sad it is that he has a wife and young son. I know many people are unfaithful out there, but to see it firsthand was so shocking.
There are so many reasons that men (and women) do this. It ranges from them just being narcisists that want to feel like they still have it to there being an emotional disconnection where they're not getting the attention they crave, yet aren't mature enough to talk about it.

Men

If you liked a woman who enjoys cooking, would it bore you if they talked about recipes and sent pictures and such of what they've made?
I'm pretty insecure and not the most social butterfly, so while I'm talking about this to guys, I wonder if I'm just being a bother. I feel like they wouldn't be honest out of fear in hurting my feelings when asked.
>>
>>24858945
Any interest in cooking by a women is very attractive. It's becoming more and more rare so it's valuable and feminine. I would likely be interested as well because I love cooking for people and watching cooking shows. You can even cook together and make it a fun activity.
>>
>>24858880
Well if its someone you don't really know it just might be that shes shy and isn't able to relax as much with just you two one-on-one. I know thats the case for me. Its easier being laid back, funny and casual when you have friends in on the conversation and you can bounce off each other.
If I end up alone with a guy after that I basically just feel more pressure/insecurity and become more quiet and reserved.
>>
Why are women so scared of bugs?
>>
>>24858985
Ew because they are disgusting and terrifying. My boyfriend os afraid of them too. 2 people too scared to kill the roach in the garage lol
>>
>>24858705
>That's the thing. I don't tell anyone at all. My success is simply common knowledge around here.

Unless you live in a town of 50, this isn't true. You're just disgustingly full of yourself.

>>24858801
There's no way to describe how to do something like that. It would be like trying to describe how to have sex. Even if you get down to the mechanics, for certain acts, there's just so much to do with emotion and hormones, you can't really tell someone how to do it. My best answer would be some things to avoid, like using too much tongue, opening your mouth too wide, pressing your face too hard into theirs, letting saliva pool in your mouth, etc.

>>24858880
You can only have an interesting conversation if both parties are interesting. These women are interesting and can talk with each other. You are boring.

>>24858884
This is dumb lmao.

>>24858890
Yes because it just means you're only talking to me because of how I look, and that's weird.

>>24858985
They might crawl into our vaginas.
>>
>>24857315
Because if you have this mindset you will only meet men who are like that also there are many who are not like that but you wont recognize them because you are only trained to actually see those who are thirsts.
Look more around, get out of your comfort zone not all men are like that, might give you some hope. :)

I have some questions about women:
Why do you always loose your spaghetti when im talking to you?
Why are you soooo fucking insecure?
Why are you so stubborn?
Why are you so naiv?
Why do you always need to act like you are something special and unachievable?
Why do you say you are really interesting and outgoing when you infact are empty and completely dull?
Why are you so insecure about leaving your comfort zone?

Is it me?
If so, how can i improve?
Roast me if needed criticism is always appreciated.
>>
Kik: sexykaela
>>
>>24859214
>You're just disgustingly full of yourself.
That's a very awful thing to say. :(
I'm sorry i come off that way. I'm a very locked up person. I never brag at all. I'm just trying to be very clear about my situation. I just wanted to explain things as detailed as i could. I apologize.
>>
>>24856985
>>24857356
>>24859220
you all go for the wrong women, obviously having surrounded self with shit people hence not getting to see anything else and assuming every woman is just shit. this is what happens when people look for women generally considered 'desirable' instead of looking for similar minds. they end up with shit women.

>>24858316
sure, it can be fun
>>24857548
this is how i act towards men and i appreciate the same bluntness being given
>>24858022
don't pay much attention to it but once in a while i have a hard time believing someone who says they find me beautiful or attractive
>>24858543
how does this matter so much to you kek
>>24858890
i mind people hitting on me without knowing anything about me, yes. trying to get to know each other should be the point of the first conversation.
>>24858985
zozzle. i'm not.
>>
>>24859220
>Why do you always loose your spaghetti when im talking to you?
Well I havent lost my spaghetti yet..
>Why are you soooo fucking insecure?
Just general mental health problems, shitty home life growing up, dad would tell me i was an ugly bitch that no one would ever love, etc
>Why are you so stubborn?
Same as above. And I'm fairly confident in my abilities.
>Why are you so naiv?
Fuck. Just sometimes I like to expect something good will happen. I've been expanding my world view and added a lot of new experiences from traveling.
>Why do you always need to act like you are something special and unachievable?
N/a
>Why do you say you are really interesting and outgoing when you infact are empty and completely dull?
Kek
>Why are you so insecure about leaving your comfort zone?
I'm not.
>>
these questions are extremely cringeworthy
>>
Why are girls obsessed with travelling as a means of "finding themselves". Or is it code for, "I took a bunch of dick in an exotic locale?"

I like travelling too btw but stop with the philosophical entanglements.
>>
>>24859361
again you're just finding the wrong women kek there's guys like that too
>>
>>24859361
Why are you so obsessed with girls?
>>
Is it a red flag when a girl tells you "you never get jealous of other guys hitting on me"?,
>>
>>24859452
No. Women can't help if guys hit on them. You not blaming her for other people's actions is a sign of maturity. She's appreciative.
>>
>>24859361
because you have a tiny insignificant penis.
>>
>>24859460
Yeah, but it was said in a picky manner. I can't really remember the conversation but the main point she made was "I'm always jealous because I care, and you never react when I tell you someone was hitting on me".
>>
>>24859428
Because they're pretty, some are cool too.

>>24859466
Did I touch a nerve or something?
>>
>>24859479
Then take the reverse of my point. She's being immature.
>>
>>24858945
>If you liked a woman who enjoys cooking, would it bore you if they talked about recipes and sent pictures and such of what they've made?

Fuuuuuck no. In fact, the guys I work with learned a good portion of their bad-ass dishes and meals from their significant others. Most of the time I'm envious as fuck because of that.

Hell, three of my dishes I make at the fire house are thanks to my ex. If anything, I miss being able to one-up the guys because of that connection I had. Cooking by yourself is cool and all, but cooking as a group and with everyone builds a solid relationship.
>>
How do I into a relationship with a nice girl?

I mean the crazy ones in particular.
You know how they say "don't stick your dick in crazy?"
I'm gonna do exactly that.
Except not even the crazy ones want me.
>>
>>24859593
i'm here to question your choice.
what do you consider 'crazy ones'?
why do you want that specifically? what traits do you think 'crazy ones' have that appeal to you?
is it looking for someone you find similar to you? if not, why?
>>
>>24859668
You ask question like a maniac.
I am looking for someone similar yes.
>>
>>24858945

I also like to cook, so no. I'm fairly competitive though, so it may turn into a "Oh, yeah?" sort of conversation at one point or another.
>>
What the hell does it mean when you hug her goodbye and she hesitates afterwards before walking away?!
>>
>>24860016
You're schizophrenic, the girl is with the illuminati.
They are all actors. They watch how you react and will then judge you for it.

You are trapped in an endless loop of "what if" simulations. You need to wake up or your brain will be fried.
>>
Girls, how do you feel about guys with big butts? Not fat ones, like muscular.

I took one of those measurement tapes to see how big mine was, its 114cm
>>
>>24856975

would it bother you ladies if i woke you up on a sunday morning by giving you head
>>
Do some guys genuinely just not like pussy? And not be gay or anything?? My boyfriend of almost 3 years has only ever given me oral once, saying its not the smell or that I'm not clean or something but that he isn't used to it. I've asked on other threads and have been looking into it forever. He fucks me like an animal, and has no apparent interest in guys. It's not a make or break for me, he just wants head all the time but never returns the favor. Is this a thing?
>>
>>24860763
Could be. He probably just isn't into giving oral, I'm pretty sure some girls don't like giving head either, and it is not because they dislike cock.
>>
>>24860673
If anyone ever did this to me, there would be a phone call to the police.

>>24860763
>he just wants head all the time but never returns the favor.

Yeah, it's called being selfish.
>>
>>24860763
Is he black? I've heard a lot of black guys say they don't eat pussy.
>>
>>24860763
None of the guys I know don't like eating pussy, but I can't speak for every man on the planet. My gf never gives me head and gets weird when I try to go down there though, so maybe he's too young? I give mind-blowing oral and feel like she's really missing the boat. Maybe bring it up and watch some videos together to get him into it?
>>
My girlfriend is very petite and tight, which sounds awesome. However, I feel like I'm hurting her when I try to go hard and end up not really enjoying sex even though she tells me it's fine. Sometimes when she's super horny or drunk she can take a dick without complaining, but usually I just feel bad while I'm fucking her and end up not being able to get off. Am I really hurting her or should I just throw it down?
>>
>>24860903
A little pain isn't a bad thing. Is it like it hurts but she's enjoying it or she's telling you it's fine as tears well up in her eyes?
>>
>>24860916
Eyes closed biting her finger but like I'm stabbing her stomach yet she tells me to keep going, especially if we haven't done it in a while and she's super tight. I'm not thug enough to just wreck her (usually) so I feel bad and end up looking like I'm too weak to cum.
>>
Probably not the best thread to ask, but am I the only one who seems to have difficulties to make moves on someone I actually like? Like I can talk to girls with whom I only have a slight interest easily, flirt around and even seal the deal, but as soon as it develops into something serious, I feel like I will never actually get together with person. At first I suspect that the object of my infatuation will not like me, later I come to expect it. How do I shake off this feeling? It's very irrational, but I can't stop seeing things like that. I overanalyse, even feel jealous, become prone to messing things up. This never happens when I am talking to girls I have no "deeper" feelings for. I usually say whatever to them, flirt around, feel relaxed and know very well that I have all the opportunities to take it further, but I lack the motivation to do it because it feels wrong to get together with someone who I don't like. Has anyone similar experiences? I am young, but I always seem to fall for the ones I can't get ( at least make myself believe as much, because looking back I always have good chances, especially before I become too infatuated ) and it seems to me that I am ruining my own romantic life by making myself fall into very negative thinking. Thinking things over, I could get together with girls whom I have less interest in because it is easier with them, but I still prefer to pine for someone who I make myself believe that I can't be with because either they won't like me, find me unattractive, not click together so well and so on. I'd like some advice how to get over this.

tl;dr
When I talk to girls I really, really like I immediately assume I can't get them and my expectations often turn to reality because of my thinking. I also can't get them out of my mind then.
When I talk to girls I don't like that much, I know I can get them, but I don't pursue them because I don't like them that much/it feels too easy. I could, but I don't have the motivation to.
>>
>>24861024
I had a crush on a woman I worked with, even though I was married at the time I felt fucking awkward as fuck around her. I can't explain why I felt that way, and after my wife left me and I was pretty much single I still couldn't manage to put the moves on her. Overall though you can't put the pussy on a pedestal. Women are not goddesses and want to be conquered by the right man who will pursue them. Know your own self-worth and act as if you have a huge dick that any other girl would want.
>>
>>24861038
I don't really put any women on the pedestal, I actually try to look very hard for any flaws and red flags when I do fall for a girl, but I just wonder why the hell do I keep getting a mental block. As soon as there are feelings I feel like I will screw up. Without any feelings involved everything always goes smoothly and the other party is receptive and often starts to feel something for me, but I just can't comprehrend why it is so.

Still, thank you.

I wouldn't say I feel awkward, but I feel like I can't get myself to take it to the next level with them. Just a complete mental block. Can't even force myself anything as it feels fake and completly unnatural for me.

I think I should just become a hermit in Tibet until I come to some sort of an epiphany about this haha...ha.

Why were you awkward around her? How are you with women in general?
>>
>>24861052
With most women I can be myself and don't really care, but she was like the one in my entire life that I had an actual crush on and always felt intimidated around her almost as if I was waiting for the perfect opportunity to say the perfect thing or was afraid of failure if I did make a move and screw things up. I also worked with her so technically we weren't supposed to dating anyways. Just remember that if there is a mutual attraction they are hoping you make the first move and make some small talk or ask them to do something together. Once you're alone and doing something together you can bond and move on from there. You just have to be confident that you are a great catch, women love confidence. I understand feeling weird around beautiful women, but that's just been my experience.
>>
>>24861059
You are right my man. I should start treating the girls I like the same way I treat girls that I am only messing around. It will probably be bit difficult at start, but after all women are women, they can't be that different from each other, it's not like the women that I do fall for are some different species. Thanks for clearing up some things and letting me know that I am not the only one who feels this way.
>>
>>24861076
No problem bro, remember that you're the prize, not the other way around. Without being a complete dick of course. I'm sure that chick wanted my dick but I never made a move.
>>
To both guys and girls:

How often have you cheated, but rather than ruin the relationship with a person you love, you kept it to yourself?

I've done it once, and it killed me inside, but I think it's more gray than black and white in a lot of instances.
>>
>>24859214
>Yes because it just means you're only talking to me because of how I look, and that's weird.

Is it weird? Maybe. But I've always thought of it as more "good weird" than "bad weird". Like, if someone did that to me (yes, even if it was a gay dude or someone I was just not attracted to at all) I would be flattered. Honestly, it would make my day.
>>
>>24860763
I have had like solid 2 years in my life where I was turned off by the looks and smells of it.

Not gay at all and I love womens looks.
Nowadays I am all fine again and I couldn't explain why this disgust arose and vanished like that.
>>
>>24860612
Its cute

>>24860673
No

>>24860763
Yeah, same like some girls dont like giving head to guys

>>24860903
Just fuck her. I am the same way, the reason it seems easier when shes drunk is because shes less tense. She might have a mental block thats preventing her from being totally relaxed when you guys are fucking.

>>24860964
That sounds so dissatisfying. Especially if she is a little self conscious, you not finishing is not gonna help the situation. Try talking to her about it. She might need more foreplay to get into it. Or maybe she doesnt mind and you can just go balls deep and fill her up with cum

>>24861127
Never
>>
>>24861238
The difference is that as a dude, you don't have people constantly doing it, nor do you have to deal with things like catcalling or men following you around until you acknowledge them/their "compliments."

>>24861127
>I think it's more gray than black and white in a lot of instances

It isn't. Cheating is disgusting and a violation of trust in every single instance.
>>
>>24861816
>The difference is that as a dude, you don't have people constantly doing it
Geez, thanks for rubbing it in! :P
But seriously, I get what you mean.
>>
>>24860763
You might want to check if he's a closet homosexual for real.
>>
>>24861127
Idk if this is cheating, I think it is? I do flirt with girls alot in the sense that i come off as flirting when i'm just being sarcastic. Although iv never had sex with another women i did kiss another female twice, one was a co-worker giving me a ride home and hanging out, she started getting touchy and then kissed me as we were talking but i stopped it and made a sarcastic joke out of it. The second time my daughter's friend was over and i was suppose to drop her off and as i was sitting she sat on my lap, i asked her to get off half assly and she stared at me, then kissed me and i hate myself for it but i let it go on for about 20 or 30 seconds until i pushed her off when she started taking her shirt off.

I stopped it both times tho, i never had sex with another women although i could've. Idk if i'm fucked up for saying that tho
>>
would you send a love-professing message long two iphone screenshots to somebody you was just playing with? (girls)
>>
>>24862769
>The second time my daughter's friend was over and i was suppose to drop her off and as i was sitting she sat on my lap, i asked her to get off half assly and she stared at me, then kissed me and i hate myself for it but i let it go on for about 20 or 30 seconds until i pushed her off when she started taking her shirt off

Not only are you a cheater, but this is just straight up disgusting.

Please tell your girlfriend or wife so that she can promptly leave your ass.
>>
I was extremely close to a girl about 9 years ago, we saw each other every day, but we went to different universities and promised we'd keep in touch. She put the effort in for a bit, apparently the odd text message was too much for me so she lost interest and stopped. I saw her 5 or 6 years ago on a night out, and she looked gorgeous and grabbed me, we hugged for a long time, like a full minute.

We didn't exchange contact details as it was in the middle of a dance floor, but I found her.

I have no idea what she's been up to, but since then I have changed so far from the person she told me she loved all those years ago, and I am worried that if I contact her, it will ruin everything.

She's been on my mind a lot, I have fantasised about us meeting up, cuddling and spending time together again, thinking about her really brings about the feels.

I think about her way too much considering no contact for years, even through the 4 year relationship I had until last year. Should I reach out to her?
>>
>>24862799

Do some social media stalking and find out where she hangs out/works. "Bump into" her somewhere and ask her out to catchup.

If it works out great, but she is likely a completely different person from who you knew and may even be in a serious relationship at this point. However, its not like your creepy ass has any actual relationship with her now so what have you got to lose really?
>>
why do guys still message you from kik/Skype threads if you specify you only want to speak to other girls?
>>
>>24862832
Because men's egos are so huge yet so fragile that they can't imagine a scenario where a woman doesn't want to talk to them.
>>
>>24862829
We weren't quite 'in a relationship' back then. We spent quite a bit of time together, kissed, cuddled a bit and we saw each other near enough every day. From what I have gathered from the one social media account she has there's no relationship.

I just don't want to make a mistake. I feel that I really missed out on something with her back then because of being so naive and inexperienced in life. Not sex or anything stupid, but we understood each other so well and the pair of us had the reputation of 'that strange couple' even though we never officially were. Is the fantasy of it all going to be better than the reality?
>>
>>24862924
Just Get in contact with her and say you'd like to see her. What are you worried about ruining...not seeing or talking to her for another long period of time? You've quite literally got nothing to lose here
>>
Girls.

How do I understand every single member of your sex in every social situation pls tell me?
>>
>>24861127
I'm happily married but have cheated on my wife a few times.

I chat to a few girls online, mostly about kinkier sexual things that my wife isn't interested in. She knows that I watch porn without her, and probably suspects that I talk to people as well.

I've also met up with 3 different girls for sex. Always met them online, had a shared kink or something, then arranged to meet up.
All of them knew I was married.

It's easy to get away with and my wife doesn't suspect anything. She's happy (and we still have a good sex life) and I honestly don't feel guilty about it.
>>
How do I manage to balance the line between too much contact and too little? I feel like I'm always either talking too much, coming off as extremely clingy or writing almost nothing at all, coming off as extremely cold.

For girls: How much contact do you consider too much (daily? weekly?) and how much too little?
>>
>>24862952
this is why I will never get married.
>>
>>24862968
Just don't marry a piece of shit who gets thrills from the wrong things. Go for somebody who has an interesting life and self control.

I have a monster libido and I wouldn't cheat. Maybe it's because my parents are together and love me, I don't know.
>>
>>24862982
hopefully men like you aren't too scarce in this world (probably are though)
>>
>>24862907
>egos
You're mistaken "desperation" for "ego" fyi. Both are two completely different things.
>>
>>24862956
These things don't have strict social rules. Different people prefer different levels of clinginess. BUT
1. Find somebody who over communicates, so you know what they are thinking ALL of the time OR
2. identify why you are validation seeking. Would a secure person have self doubt over this kind of thing?

I'm a guy, sorry.
>>
>>24862999
Probably, but must exist right? I think looking at somebody's parents to get an idea of how they are PROBABLY going to be long term isn't a bad strategy.
>>
>>24863003
No, I haven't.

>>24862952
Pathetic and gross.

>>24862956
For me, it isn't about the amount of time that we interact but that I don't feel pressured to be constantly talking or interacting with the person.
>>
>>24862950
Why dont you just becone a girl and then you'll know all our secrets

>>24862952
Br8 b8 m8 r8 8/8
>>
>>24858985
I've had a few girlfriends that acted scared around spiders but that was the only bug that scared them.
Usually, in my experience, it's because they think it's cute.
>>
>>24863179
Gr8
>>
>>24856975
To the women ITT
What is your stance on a single father? If him and his ex are alright with the other dating but maintain a friendly, platonic relationship for the sake of their child how do you perceive him? The child isn't in search of a new replacement mother and dad isn't trying to give them one. It's been a while and my ex is suggesting me to open my heart again
>>
>>24862950
You don't. I wish I could tell you, but I find it difficult to interact with my own gender most of the time. Majority of girls are completely superficial or their personalities are as entertaining as a snail crossing a sidewalk.
>>
>>24857315

>Why does Chad only wants sex

Fixed it for you, other males than Chad doesn't even go in to your radar so you don't know.
>>
>>24863294
Thats what i get for phoneposting
>>
Any females on here have an iud? I have some questions. My s.o recently had one put in.
>>
>>24862999

They aren't but you sluts are too fixated on getting pumped and dumped by Chad soyou wouldn't know.
>>
>>24863322
I do
>>
>>24863338
First off not to sound like that dude, but did it hurt you after for a while?. It's been about two weeks and it's still hitting her. And bleeding. Normal?
>>
>>24863354
No. It hurt really bad on insertion and it made my periods really heavy but that's it. Her obgyn should have scheduled a follow-up appt. Make sure she mentions these things.
>>
>>24863368
She has one or had one. Well I guess it's more spotting but it's completely killed our sex life.
>>
for the women
i am a 18 y old guy, i would consider myself good looking etc. I have no problem talking or communicating in the guy or stranger company but becuse i am a 18 y/o sexually frustrated virgin(i missed a few chances) i have a problem with women company and in general how to flirt
>long story short how to flirt without being akward also how do girls think about 18 y o kissles virgins
>>
>>24863354
Two weeks isn't that long for cramping or bleeding. Both are extremely normal side effects.

>>24863421
No one is going to think you're weird for not having kissed anyone at 18. All of the girls I was friends with at uni hadn't had sex prior to uni, and about half of them hadn't kissed anyone. Being inexperienced at 18 is incredibly common.
>>
>>24863470
Ok, thanks. Sorry part of me is worried about her, and part is horny and yeah.
>>
>>24863470
but the graphs show that the average kiss is at 12 and the average lay is 17, i have a great life atm but i am really sexually frustrated and want a girl so bad :( i dont know even how to approach them becuse of my fucked up childhood
>>
>>24863325
go away r9k
>>
>>24863479
No need to apologize. I hope she's feeling better soon!

>>24863482
I took two seconds to Google it, and it says the average age for a first kiss is 15. Regardless of that, you honestly just come across as really immature. Women don't solely exist to help you not be sexually frustrated. Focus on being happy and having people in your life that make you happy, and eventually you'll find someone you're romantically and sexually compatible with.
>>
What would the male response be if a taller than average female (5'11 here) approached them, asking to be their friend?

Currently having this thought in regards to one of my male dominated classes
>>
>>24863991
In general, I'm not used to people just straight up asking to be my friend. So internally I'd consider it a little weird, but I wouldn't remark on it. I'd probably just roll with it and say yeah, let's be friends.
>>
>>24863584
>>24863482
I'm going to second what anon said here and say that you need to focus on things other than your virginity at this point. If you set out to just get laid it will probably be a one time unfulfilling experience if it happens at all. Improve yourself through work, school, and learn basic social skills. Learn how to deal with people and flirting will become more natural.

In regards to your first concern, I am 18,f, virgin but not kissless and personally don't care if a guy is kissless. you're pretty young so it's not a big deal
>>
Ladies: I know this is a subjective question, but what do you generally find to be an acceptable erect penis length? What would you consider to be too short?
>>
For the ladies ONLY!!!:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xOsM0tGflO

DO NOT LISTEN IF A MALE
>>
>>24864879
5 is perfect. 3 is short
>>
>>24864891
>T. 6.4 erect

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>24863991
Do I know this woman? If yes, then cool (assuming I'm interested in more friends).
If you've never spoken then it would be weird.
Height has no relativity in this regard.
>>
>>24863991
I'd want to know why shes asking me, but otherwise I'd be up for it. My only ex was 5'3 and honestly I wish I could meet a shy, tall girl. I'm 6'4 for reference.

>>24862832
They don't even look at those posts outside of the asl and contact info? At least, from my assumption
>>
>>24864884
Fucking gold
>>
>>24864144
I'll probably say "hey what do you think of assignment 1?" And not be as blunt

>>24865223
U of Manitoba? 204?

>>24865262
I am quite shy irl
I'm more interested in gaining allies in class to help tackle assignments and tests. I do have my own knowledge to share as well, not dead weight here
>>
>>24856985
Anon who hurt you lol. Suffering some srss niceguy syndrome
>>24857356
People have lives which require them to go outside. Most normal people aren't texting all day
>>24858316
Yes. Sex isn't enjoyable just at the moment you orgasm. If sex was just about orgasm, everyone would just masturbate in front of each other and chuck it in at the last second lol
>>24858356
See how they feel about splitting bills. Whether you have more money or not, it's common courtesy at the start of a relationship to make the equal power balance clear
>>24858358
Just fukn go down on her. You're not gonna make her cum with your dick to start off.
>>24858497
Start going to clubs, book club is definitely an idea! Also amateur dramatics is a good way to get out of your shell and meet enthusiastic girls to be your pal or whatever! Also political parties are good too
>>24858890
Yeah it can be weird if they don't really have anywhere to go from there. Don't bank on being able to make a connection with every girl you meet just because you think she's attractive o: if you have a connection and you're open with your personality it will usually come through!
>>24858985
Too many fuckin legs, mate.
>>24859361
Because people in general think it makes them sound more interesting and cultured.
>>24862950
Magnets

CHAPS:
How many dates do you go on/ how many times do you have sex with someone before you decide you're not going to pursue it any further?
Also do you like it when girls rub their clit during sex? I can't climax through penetration alone and so it keeps us both on the right track!
>>
>>24865501
Just gotta work up the courage imo. Everyone's a stranger in the beginning, you know? Nothing gets donew when you think about how others will react, you'll keep making negative assumptions. Do you have a kik, btw?
>>
>>24865565
Its not really the number of dates or how much you fuck, it's what happens during.

Like, it's shallow but I don't really get much out of sex if she's not into assplay. And dates aren't as fun to me if you aren't out there watching other people and making little snide jokes, and actually connecting with each other instead of just anticipating what happens after the date.
>>
File: 1479080152129.jpg (26KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479080152129.jpg
26KB, 480x512px
>>24857315
>wouldn't it just be easier for them to stay single
i always believed that.
>how easy they can get it
my gf knows how badly i just want to fuck whenever i want. all she said was, well go ahead and get me into the mood.
so i guess, i'm happy. i was happy as a single guy too but i felt lonely and one night stands or shit like that aren't my thing. it's not intimate.
i like to feel safe with a woman i'm sleeping with too.
i like conversations like this with buddies of mine too. we discuss things, how things are going in their relationship, stuff like that.
so no idea how old you are, maybe most guys you know are just around the age of 20.
i'm 26, thinking about marrying my gf and having kids. she doesn't know it yet but i really want this to happen if nothing terrible comes up.
men think about their future too, you know. not as much relationshipwise, but we do think about our shit.
but one of the most issues i've heard of is sex.
that's true. i've had the exact same issue and that's changed with my gf because i told her and she and i have changed it. she wants romance and cuddling while i want s&m and dirty, kinky rough sex. of course she didn't like that. just because i fuck differently i didn't think about breaking up with her. we met somewhere in the middle, cuddling and romance didn't kill me, i get to do whatever the fuck i want because five years have passed and turns out she wanted to try stuff out on her own without me forcing it. now we have a mix of both aspects and everybody enjoys it.

>without good sex in a relationship things will always go down.
unfortunately most men won't accept or realize that they're not doing all they can to get their girl in the mood. therefore a lack of interest comes up in the woman towards the dude. stagnation comes up. blabla. you get the idea.

does this answer your question somehow?
i'm german, no idea if that's understandable.
>>
ladies. What sighs show you a guy who is talking to you in interested or he just want to be friends. Also have you every put anyone in the friendzone, had said person gotten out?
>>
Ladies, if a man is waiting to try vaginal till marriage is that crazy or sweet to you. If said guy does will go down on your and finger/anal will you go out with him?
>>
Hi women. How clingy are guys allowed to be? I feel like I distance myself a lot because I don't want to be clingy but I'm afraid I come off as distant or uninterested. (sorry for poor english)
>>
>>24857315

What i have learned is that most of women will go for a much smaller amount of men. That leaves those guys literally drowning in pussy, and testosterone makes it really hard to resist.

All the other guys rarely, if ever, get laid, and so they crave sex even more.
>>
>>24865662
Hah i love thos response. I understood you fine and i totally agree. From the female perspective, i would say working on a healthy sex life can be the most challenging obstacle a couple will face. In my relationship, we have recently made some really good strides towards fixing it. For a while we werent fucking often and when we did it was kind of quick and boring.
Finally we were able to get over our egos and just express how we truly felt and what we really need. I dont require as much sex as my boyfriend, but i understand now that his needs are more frequent than mine, so we work on getting me in the mood. Its helped a lot to think of it like a game, like how many times can i make him cum or how fast can i make him cum, something silly on the days when i am not actually horny but i want to please him. It's really just about not being so selfish and saying the "im tired" whatever bullshit excuse

Anyways i dunno how this factors into cheaters because a lot of guys who cheat will brag that they get sex from their gf but still want other people...
>>
Women of /soc/. Let's pretend I just got your number from a bar or from tinder. Is there an amount of texting that is too much or just too little? I am terrible at these things.
>>
I'm 5'3" will I ever find a girl that likes me or should I just give up.
>>
>>24864884
am fem
You're either a total loser or the funniest man on four chan.
I recommend walking up to a girl at a coffee shop and splatter your spaghetti on her clothes.
Nothing makes a woman wetter than spaghetti.
Shove some bread sticks in your pants before you convince to get changed in the bathroom.
Bread Fuck her into loving you and you'll be set for life.
>>
>>24865565
It depends on the girl herself.
If she has a good personality and I really connect with you I'll try to keep you for as long as possible.
But if you're just a vapid airhead it's once to three times depending on how tight the ouss is.
>>
For fems

How do I get you to eat da poopoo?
>>
File: wut dis.jpg (71KB, 637x800px) Image search: [Google]
wut dis.jpg
71KB, 637x800px
Males...
WHAT THIS??
>>
>>24867202
makeup blender or something like that
>>
>>24867202
I'm gonna guess its a pumice stone for smoothing out callouses which is weirdly shaped and colored red for some reason.
But that is probably hysterically wrong.
>>
For the men: Would you ever call/text a female friend every day for weeks on end if you weren't romantically interested in her?
>>
>>24867202
>when you wanna take part in le Facebook memes but no male would ever talk to you publicly
:^)
>>
>>24867236
If the guy texting you every day is single then he is romantically interested in you
>>
>>24867236
that or wanted to fuck, no
>>
>>24867251
>>24867246

What if the convos are always substantive and not overtly flirty? We pretty much only talk about books (on an Evola and Mencken kick now), movies, events, etc.
>>
File: WIN_20170127_234716.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170127_234716.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
yo females i have a question

is my vibe really that offputting? i've been working on it. like, not being such a cold fish cause i actually wanna, y'know, have friends and stuff
>>
>>24867254
then he's probably too insecure to make a move.

I used to do that all the time in high school when I was a beta faggot
>>
>>24867254
you know, you could just be like hey wanna do something sometime, or "i like you" or whatever.
sometimes guys need a lil kick to get things going
>>
>>24867279
Terrified that would destroy the friendship if not reciprocated

>>24866533
If she is texting more (or sending longer messages) than you are, then you're texting the right amount. If her responses are shorter, you're texting too much. Short messages = boredom (unless she's just really bad at carrying conversation, in which case she'll send lots of flirty emojis without actually saying anything)

>>24867260
You would look a lot better with a haircut.
>>
Girls

How would you react if a dude you're fucking asked you to peg him? Assuming you aren't into it, would you think less of him?
>>
File: FFF1.jpg (102KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
FFF1.jpg
102KB, 1080x1349px
Ask away
>>
>>24867968
Timestamp
>>
>>24867004
Well like me and this chap have seen each other like 6 times on dates; would it be safe to assume that he's quite fond of me or nah?
>>
>>24867927
I mean I'm into it so I would be absolutely delighted baka
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 180x280px
I Don't know if it's been asked already but I don't feel like scrolling through to look.
As a man pretty much any time I'm in public I'm walking with my eyes at ass level. It's probably the first thing I notice on a woman, whether she's attractive or not. Fat or flat it doesn't matter. My question for the ladies is: do you find yourself always looking at a certain spot on a man's body? If so Wich area are you most drawn too?
Men, you guys can answer too I'm curious for both sexes.
>>
>>24865565

Would have to be a fair few dates, tbqh. I'm old-fashioned as fuck.
>>
Women: why do you isolate yourselves and rarely get back to those that make you feel good overall, no matter how much you do need sincerity and genuine care in your life?
>>
>>24868268
Well. I do seek people who make me feel good.

But things are a bit more complicated than "I genuinely care about you, you should feel good because of it".
I felt happy around a guy who never seemed to care about me, because I found his company satisfying intellectually and physically. I could spend days with him fucking and talking and it would make me the happiest I had ever been, even if he was a bit of an asshole.

Ideally I want a man who makes me feel good physically, intellectually and emotionally but if all you have to offer is niceness I will be bored after 10 minutes.
>>
File: How I walk into a building.jpg (746KB, 1600x1076px) Image search: [Google]
How I walk into a building.jpg
746KB, 1600x1076px
>>24868243

I strut around like a peacock with my head quite high, so I tend to notice faces first. If anything, I notice the eyes and facial features first. Have a cheeky little look at the rest as she passes by, if the girl is pretty.
>>
>>24865782
Well i have an answer for the latter part of your post. I was just friends with a guy for a year or so and suddenly started having feelings for him. I expressed that and he kinda reciprocated so we went out a few times but nothing really developed, my feelings were really hard to reconcile and we eventually stopped talking and hanging out altogether... He started dating some chick and i lost 4 friends in that situation, him and his roommates :/

>>24865787
In a relationship i like clingy. Just friends or dating? Dont be too clingy. Dont send multiple texts or ask to hang out at every free chance.

>>24866533
If i havent responded or if i stop responding, you should too.

>>24866546
Quit the melodramatic bullshit. Youll find someone.

>>24867260
Eh you look like a cool dude to me

>>24867927
Currently in this situation. My bf has been asking me to try and I get really awkward and laugh a lot and he gets so mad. In my mind i want to please him but when i come close to putting something in his butt i turn into a 5 yesr old like "ohemgee eewww"

>>24868243
I guess its not a particular spot, but after the face I tend to look at general build or physique.
>>
What's love and when do I konow that I love someone ?I'm a Guy and still very young I never really loved anyone and can only pretend to have feelings for someone son I'm curious....
>>
>>24857315
Because that's a natural urge.
After the urge is satisfied, if you have nothing else to offer to the relationship than pussy/ass, then ofc we don't want you.

That's basically it.
>>
File: 1484423137721.jpg (967KB, 4980x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1484423137721.jpg
967KB, 4980x5000px
>>24856975
Women,
Could any of you love a guy who's ugly, short, and who's only interests are escapism based like vidya, reading, travel and outdoors, anime, and tabletop gaming? If not, do you know of any girls who can?
>>
>>24868287
That's not exactly what I was getting at, but interesting experience you shared.
>>
>>24856975

Male here! My question is; How come women can't like men for who they are?
>>
>>24868287
>but if all you have to offer is niceness I will be bored after 10 minutes.

Being insulted gets your attention. got it.
>>
>>24869366
And what were you getting at?

>>24869405
Not necessarily, but yes, insults and banter can be pretty fun.
In general I want someone entertaining to be around. Being told I'm pretty and smart and sweet is great for almost 5 minutes, then it gets repetitive and meaningless. If you are *just* a nice guy, I'm sorry but you're boring as hell.

>>24869392
I like plenty of men for who they are, maybe they just don't like you specifically.
>>
>>24867321
destroy the friendship?
maybe. but you want what you want.
nothing was ever safe out here
i think that it's important that these yearnings have to be expressed. but more important is that you do what you think is the right thing to do

i might get a haircut who knows. i like ponytailing it though.
>>
guy here

how do you handle your childhood friend wanting to date you but you seem them as a sister?

how can you remain friends without it being awkward
>>
File: 1483666429019.png (209KB, 432x352px) Image search: [Google]
1483666429019.png
209KB, 432x352px
>>24869440
> maybe they just don't like you specifically.

That really bums me out. If I can't get a woman to love me for who I am in the states. I'm going to either Thailand or Vietnam to get a woman that loves my sense of humor & personality. I always liked Asian girls anyway.

>>24869440
>I like plenty of men for who they are

Like not love. Huge fucking difference.

This is from your perspective on how you personally want in a male. It's not universally accepted.
>>
>>24869465
Because I'm sure people from underdeveloped countries who want a green card will love you for your personality and sense of humour. God.

I can't exactly love plenty of men. I love one, pretty satisfied with who he is, flaws included.
Of course my taste in men isn't personally accepted.
>>
File: fs6987y.png (1MB, 1279x759px) Image search: [Google]
fs6987y.png
1MB, 1279x759px
Do grillz really find vascularity gross?
>>
>>24869473
Other countries I can get laid more often like women in the states.

Here in the states, I don't get laid often because everyone is sexually repressed and in fear of going to jail for someone's feelings being hurt and being falsified for raped and end up being raped in prison. This is the fear the every guy lives by day to day.

While women can fuck any guy they want and say the most hard core and blunt things to a guy. I like that in a woman, but when a guy says hard core and blunt things to a woman, the situation has been shifted to a bizarre reality.
>>
>>24869485
Yea idk why a guy would want to look like that
>>
>>24869505
The majority of guys are completely misguided.
>>
>>24870063
Or maybe girls aren't a hive mind and some ARE attracted to lean, muscular men (who woulda thought)
>>
Im bi now, but i want kids with a girl, im a guy, and my question to girls is: you will stay with me being bisexual?
>>
>>24856975
guys:

I'm sure this gets asked alot but what does it feel like for you to ejaculate? is it like a really good pee? is it more intense when you're uncut? if you don't fap for a while do your balls actually feel lighter? also what's your mentality behind wanting to cum on a girls face/body/ in mouth? is it a dominance thing?
>>
Why when i offered a guy to be in an open relationship he refused? When we are in a long distance relationship. :***(
>>
>>24869485
Some yes some no
>>
>>24871033
because he's not a cuck
>>
>>24870512
Leaning to no
>>
>>24868243
Head and shoulders
>>
File: 10106829.jpg (16KB, 504x548px) Image search: [Google]
10106829.jpg
16KB, 504x548px
>>24868243
>>
>>24871022
A powerful pressure building up in one spot, then it all flows out into a thick spurt, every drop powerful and mind-numbing.
>>
File: 20170102_163824.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170102_163824.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Men and women (I'm trans so I don't consider myself part of either because trans people are fucked)
Do you actually believe all the stereotypes about each other? I see alot of dudes and chicks lament over "All guys/girls do/are this" and it really just seems so unfortunate you guys get caught up by all the bullshit.
>>
>>24871152
I believe that most trannies are absolutely crazy
>>
>>24871188
1/10
Put some effort into it next time.
>>
>>24871152
You act like trans is an actual gender.....
You are one or the other. Until you have finished, COMPLETELY transitioning you are your born gender i.e what it says on your birth certificate, when people werent flip plopping between genders because it's hard.
But yes there are a few people out there that actually believe stereotypes.
The larger part of the community forms their own opinions because of experiences.
>>
>>24871199
I don't pass as female and I barely pass as male so I'm kinda in between. I didn't mean I'm some kind of special snowflake or whatever I mean physically I'm kinda outside of this.
>>
Women:

How do you deal with break ups?

The last relationship I've been in the women has just cut off speaking to me other than one word or short replies via text.
The last one was a 4 year fwb situation and we got on really well and ended up being really close friends and having wild sex. When it ended she said she really wanted to stay friends but no more sex, although it seems we ended on good terms I felt she was only replying to my messages to be polite so I've stopped messaging her and she's not spoken to me since.
It's so strange to be so close and intimate with someone for 4 years and then be totally cut off
>>
>>24871218
Would like to know this as well, I'm in a very similar situation. Gf (long distance at the time) used to call me, skype me, text me, etc on an almost constant basis. About two months ago however, she began acting disinterested seemingly out of nowhere. I wasn't irked by it at first until she began to gradually taper off communication; she stopped taking my calls and would respond to my texts with curt answers. Eventually, I forced a convo and asked her if I had lost her, and her final response was "maybe for now."

I gave her some time, about three weeks, but when I started talking to her again, it was as though I was a complete stranger. After a few conversations like this, I gave up on talking to her. Seems to me like there's no saving it, in fact it smells like cuckery to me. But it would be really helpful to know what motivates girls to do this kind of sloppy shit when it comes to breaking up with someone.
>>
>>24871406
Mine basically explained the situation (all by messenger) that she needed more than fwb and she'd met someone else that could give her a proper relationship so she needed to move on. From that day on she stopped messaging me unless I messaged her.
Same thing as up until that day we were speaking for hours a day almost every day for 4+ years, then nothing. I kinda understand things can't be the same but she's gone from all to nothing in a couple of days although I realise she's obviously not come to this decision in such a short time. I'm pretty sure she must miss me too as she absolutely loved me.
>>
>>24871218
>>24871406
my past 2 relationships i ditched because i found someone better, simple as that.

i also find the thrill of a new relationships to be better than the comfort of an old one.

i find when i get too comfortable i get bored and want out, so i'll become distant until i decide what i wanna do because constantly talking to that person will just be distracting and confusing.

usually i've already been through the whole "breakup" process whilst being with the person, like all the gross feelings and stuff so when i do breakup its such a relief and i dont feel bad at all.

hope this helps?
>>
>>24857356
They play hard to get even when they want the d.
>>
>>24857979
Fuck him often.
>>
>>24858880
You should let her keep in touch with her BFFs.
>>
>>24858884
They'd feel too selfish but that's a man's thing. So they ain't going there.

Caring is sharing.
>>
Is petplay too weird to have as a desire to tell my bf about? We're pretty vanilla.
>>
>>24871496
>my past 2 relationships i ditched because i found someone better, simple as that.
yes that's understandable. She obviously wanted more than just fuck friends and this guy is wanting a relationship so that's better for her.

>usually i've already been through the whole "breakup" process whilst being with the person, like all the gross feelings and stuff so when i do breakup its such a relief and i dont feel bad at all.
I understand that too. It seems from my experience that women (maybe men too) have quite often already finished the relashionship way before the breakup and are just waiting for someone else to come along. Unfortunately in a previous relashionship that happened to be one of my oldest mates and it totally fucked my friend circle.
>>
>>24858791
None of my GFS wore that much like Manchester girls do.
>>
>>24871528
I live with my ex gf and the guy she left me for.

Most guys can't forgive and forget...

Beside I keep my enemy closer.
>>
>>24868489
No but I mean that's partly because of your own painful self-deprecation
>>24869392
Someone got rejected, and is now blaming the girl, I see. I'd say your problem is entitlement and immaturity.
>>24869405
I don't pick friends just because they're 'nice', I pick them based on mutual interests and values. A partner is no different.
>>24869493
Yup. Entitled. You're not interested in a woman loving you for who you are. You're not interested in loving a woman either. You're interested in empty validation. Personally, I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole, and that's based on who you are. The reason people aren't having sex with you is not because they're afraid. It's not because of something inherently wrong in western culture. It's you lol. People are having wonderful sex lives, and it's entirely your fault at this point that you're not.
>>24870512
I'm bi and I tend to be more inclined towards bisexual men. Never fear.

Also the chap I'm seeing has asked me to disclose sexual fantasies and fetishes to him. It's quite early on in this relationship and I'm into some bizarre things. Should I not tell him?
>>
>>24871536
>most guys can't forgive and forget
It's not really got anything to do with forgiving or forgetting I don't think. I told her when she asked for my advice what she should do that she needs to do what's right for her. That's what she did.
I guess I'm struggling with the translation between having someone giving me all their attention and telling me how badly they want me to fuck them every day to absolutely nothing, plus I really miss her she was fun and nice.
>>
>>24871537
>should I not tell him
tell him the more surface level things to start with, but wait until if you two get more serious before disclosing your more bizarre things. Start slowly.
>>
I want to hate a girl what should i do ?
>>
>>24871536
>Beside I keep my enemy closer.

So do you plan on slicing up you enemy while they sleep or something? Otherwise living with your ex and her new guy is pretty odd!
Would you care to explain how you deal with that?
>>
ladies:
what sort of things do you notice yourself doing if you think you're dating someone 'out of your league'?
conversely, what sort of things do you notice yourself doing if the person you're dating thinks they're punching above their weight?
>>
>>24867927
I didn't think less of him but it was really boring and I just waited for it to be over.
>>
>>24871521
no bring it up and see what he says
my question right now is where the hell do i go to meet new people for a relationship. i have no job right now (8 months out of work) and the only way i met new people was through work and workmates friends so i have no idea where i'm meant to go to meet girls to potentially DATE (so probably not nightclubs)
>>
>>24871496
Second anon here, I suppose this leads me to another question; I'll use my friend's most recent relationship as an example. He and his gf were stuck in a long distance relationship for several months, and they were both madly in love with each other. Eventually the heartache became too much for his gf, and she decided to pull the plug (though we didn't learn of this until long after the relationship was over, read further to know what I mean).

His gf's method of breaking up with him was to simply block all communication with him entirely without warning or explanation, though we knew she was still active; she was posting snapchat stories, instagrams, etc. Well, this drove my friend absolutely postal; he attempted suicide a couple times in the weeks following. He's mostly ok now, but there are still certain days where his self esteem is questionable at best.

Which leads me to my question, and this is directed at both ladies and gents:
Do you feel that a girl (or guy) who wants to end a relationship has an obligation to provide a certain degree of closure before leaving? Why or why not?
>>
>>24871406
>give me time
that means i've found somebody else but i want you to be a backup
>>
>>24871687
i hope ur friend fully recovers.

i do think the heartbreaker should provide closure to the heartbroken yea, it's only fair.

having someone thats such a big part of ur life suddenly no longer there is really difficult to process and deal with, the least the heartbreaker can do is give reason why and closure.
>>
>>24871687
>Do you feel that a girl (or guy) who wants to end a relationship has an obligation to provide a certain degree of closure before leaving? Why or why not?
Yes it's just the right thing to do. Everyone has the right to end a relationship for whatever reason they like but it's totally cuntish to do what happened to your friend.
I asked the girl I was talking about to please come and see me in person so we can have a talk and get closure and she agreed. Even though I already knew whatever we had was over I still wanted to say goodbye properly (not through text). She came round we talked about how fucked up the situation was and how we'd both really fucked up, we had a hug, I had one last squeeze of her arse and we wished each other the best, then she left. I'm glad she agreed to come and see me and I think she was too...although she said after it was the hardest thing she's done in her life
>>
>>24871033

Because he knows it means you're just looking for excuses to slut it up, really. Tbqh, I'm surprised he didn't just dump you.

>>24871152
Stereotypes are there for a reason, lad.

>>24871573
Spend some time on /r9k/
>>
>>24856975
I (femanon) rarely ever buy condoms. We usually stay at my boyfriend's house so we use his, my stock doesn't tend to run down as quick as his.

I bought some and got the home and realised they're a different size (they're 4mm smaller in nominal width than the ones we use at his house).

Is this gonna be a problem? I feel dumb.
>>
Is it easy to get laid with sluts?

Do they fuck anything that moves or do they just want Chad or Tyrone's dick?

I'm strictly talking about sex, I don't want anything else

t. Virgin
>>
>>24871022
Feels like there's massive pressure in your cock that needs release. It's not like any other feeling. When you actually cum it's a big feeling of catharsis and release, very pleasurable and again different to any other feeling. Physically I can feel my cock flexing and release over and over. Mentally, it's kinda similar to when you complete a task that you're really satisfied with. If you've ever painted a shed or something, and stepped back and thought, "That's awesome, I'm so happy I did that", the cumming is like that bit so heightened it fills your entire body.

Facials are great because you mark a girl, plus she submitted to you to the point that you could do something like that to her. I always saw it as a territory/dominance thing. Best is getting some on her face and the rest down her throat, and having her clean you up totally. Makes you feel big and powerful.
>>
>>24871912
Tight condoms are uncomfortable at best and painful at worst. Condoms in general suck, if you're in a committed relationship I have no idea why you're using them.
>>
>>24871964
Couple of reasons. we're just about to get tested together on tuesday so that's been stopping us, I've been changing my birth control in the last couple of months so I've been hesitant to do anything until that had settled down, clean up is easier with a condom (I don't have to waddle to the bathroom trying to keep jizz from drizzling down my leg)
>>
>>24871912
I didn't even know you could get different sized condoms? I thought they were 1 size fits all kinda thing?
>>
>>24871993
No, the nominal width can be different, for different girths.
>>
>>24871952
>that second paragraph
gross.
>>
Do girls fart?
>>
File: IMG_7772.jpg (1MB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7772.jpg
1MB, 1836x2448px
Would you feel embarrassed to be seen with me while I'm dressed like this
>>
>>24872828
Personally? Yes, at least casually.

Like it's adorable, and it suits you/that girl really well, but I can't stand the thought of people looking at me all the time which being seen with a girl in that would.

10/10 outfit for a party/lewd evening though.
>>
>>24872499
Yes. All the time.
>>
>>24872843
This is just how I dress casually fml do you think it might be where I am going wrong
>>
>>24872866
Like i said, its a great outfit, but like as casual clothes it's trying a bit hard.

Mainly the skirt. Like if you broke it down into simpler versions of the individual parts it would look great. So like a nice but not too formal blouse, a less poofy/teddy covered skirt, less frilly socks.

Less is more gurl.
>>
>>24872828
Not even slightly
You're hot, and yeah your clothes are eccentric but I'm kinda past giving a shit about what people wear.

I've meant people who dress crazy as fuck who aren't innately attention whores. Some just enjoy it for its own sake.
>>
>>24872900
met people*
I have retard fingers today
>>
>>24869485
I have a friend who has a fetish for vascularity
But she says it reaches a point where its no longer hot just gross

Like a well built guy with a pump on makes her gush

But the hulk with veins as big as fingers weirds her out
>>
Two questions for the girls.

1. What am I supposed to do if you post here with a nice "leave your contact information" and then I see you getting drowned in guys trying to contact you? I'm a bit picky as a guy, and when I see a legit interesting girl asking for contact and getting drowned I just feel discouraged.

2. Why is it that when you post your contact, and I come with a completely innocent greeting upon adding (nothing sexual/offensive), I get totally ignored?
>>
>>24869440
Well it's a complex matter to explain, it regards how little contact I have with those I care about, and it's something I notice most of my friends and love interest have done (as in women, I'm male). People that I care about and that care about me, but, taken from the last case, often disappears for days and weeks without a word, all of a sudden, because they feel like writing for that day then they don't suddenly for no reason, not even doing something else; then they feel bad about it and don't contact me because they think I'm mad in spite of me never having been so and telling them not to worry about it, that I would rather hear from them rather than be angry for such silly things.

It's a vicious circle and all the women I wanted to be with did that, whether on purpose or not, I'm not sure. But even from that aside, I notice often that no matter how good I make someone feel, they often disappear doing either something different or what I wrote up there some minutes ago, I'm not really sure if it can relate to what you mention of being nice and nothing more, but it shouldn't be that reason I believe, because I'm not just nice and doing nothing else with them.

It is not the same experience, but gives a similar feeling, of anons >>24871218 and >>24871406, to which >>24871496 give another interesting, and surely one of the most genuine/truthful replies I read in years.
>>
>>24873009

1. I can't speak for all girls of course, but if there is someone you think is interesting I'd still put my Kik out there if I were you. As you said, there might be many people doing so, but it's most likely that many of those people won't end up being that great of a match for whatever she is looking for.

2. See that is something I really don't get, but I don't do it either.
Maybe it's simply because they already found what they're looking for at the time you message them? I really don't know, sorry
>>
>>24873307
>1. I can't speak for all girls of course, but if there is someone you think is interesting I'd still put my Kik out there if I were you. As you said, there might be many people doing so, but it's most likely that many of those people won't end up being that great of a match for whatever she is looking for.
You're right there, maybe I should at least give it a shot in case I'm a better match for her. It just feels... Weird, but I can try I suppose, thank you.

>2. See that is something I really don't get, but I don't do it either.
>Maybe it's simply because they already found what they're looking for at the time you message them? I really don't know, sorry
It's fine! It's not a nice thing to do, and worse, I've had that done to me some few times already. Maybe I'm picking the wrong people, or as you said, I might be late as well.
>>
>>24873375
Just as a tip (in case you don't do this already), include something "interesting" in your first message
Like, it should refer to something she posted/sth she said she likes
Questions always work great because you are giving her a chance to answer that question, and therefore not needing to think about what to message you if you just say "hey femanon"

I hope that makes sense somehow haha
But I'm actually just a lurker myself most of the time so maybe some other girl can give you more detailed answers to your questions
>>
grils: are there certain situations/places which you're more interested in meeting people in as opposed to others? Or is it more a matter of the person than the time/place?
>>
>>24873479
>Just as a tip (in case you don't do this already), include something "interesting" in your first message
>Like, it should refer to something she posted/sth she said she likes
>Questions always work great because you are giving her a chance to answer that question, and therefore not needing to think about what to message you if you just say "hey femanon"
>I hope that makes sense somehow haha
It does, I never go just "hey", and the last time I tried I even referred back to her post. One time... I tried using Tinder (later I'd realize it's not what I want) and I matched with someone. I tried breaking the ice with a question. She didn't respond.

Lol I feel like a retard like this, I don't seem to find the healthy way to do it perhaps.

>But I'm actually just a lurker myself most of the time so maybe some other girl can give you more detailed answers to your questions
In fact I thank you for stepping out of your lurking to respond!
>>
>>24873545

Well shit it honestly sounds like you tend to like or be interested in rude girls haha
I know that's not really funny but it just seems so ironic, you seem like a guy who's trying and doing everything right but maybe you just really pick shitty girls

Just, I don't know, keep on doing it the way you are, maybe switch it up a bug sometime just to see if you get different results

No problem, happy to (try to) help!
>>
>>24873537
Person is a big part of course. Unfortunately first impressions are really big. But I like meeting people places where I feel comfortable. So that may sound weird but I mean at a bookstore or coffee shop is a nice place to meet someone. Along the side of the street or in a parking lot or outdoors at a park are not good places in my experience.
>>
Question for men:

How often do you get ghosted by females? How does it feel?
>>
>>24873628
>I know that's not really funny but it just seems so ironic, you seem like a guy who's trying and doing everything right but maybe you just really pick shitty girls
That's what bugs me, thank you.

>Just, I don't know, keep on doing it the way you are, maybe switch it up a bug sometime just to see if you get different results
I really want to know if I'm doing something wrong but I get zero feedback. So I don't even know where to start.

Thank you for your help!

>>24873772
Have had it happen some few times. It feels shitty and like you don't even know where to start, if the fault was yours or theirs, or if you could've done anything to avoid it. It really hurts.
>>
>>24873642
>But I like meeting people places where I feel comfortable. So that may sound weird but I mean at a bookstore or coffee shop is a nice place to meet someone.
makes sense, thanks for answering. is a simple "how's your day going" or along those lines enough to start a conversation in a scenario like that?
>>
>>24873772
Maybe 30% of the time
Makes me wonder why I fucking bother
Perhaps I just attract flighty bitches
>>
>>24858175
They're not even men desu.
>>
>to ladyfolk
what exactly does cute mean?
>>
would you girls give a chance to a guy who hasn't figured out his shit yet but is still very fun to hang out with and has interesting conversations?
>>
>>24872866
um. femanon here. but if you're a lolita, don't change how you dress. notice how this dude said "lewd" in his reply. clearly he doesn't even know what this fashion is.

plenty of dudes will happily date a lolita. see /cgl/ or cons
>>
>>24858175
men are chill between themselves. Otherwise these guys don't like mind games girls play.

For myself I'm a /pol/lack /r9k/ kind of dude. I've been raised by a feminist in a household where men are submissive. As I result I've grown to be a weak pleaser and it's really hard for me to get past the notion that all women are devious(which is not true) and that what I've been raised to become is the biggest turn off for women.
>>
>>24873772

It's happened a few times in my life. I find it a grievous insult, personally. Mainly because I finding having one's time wasted or wasting somebody else's time to be a rather grievous insult. Personal philosophy.

So when I have been ghosted, I have taken it rather personally, but not for the reasons that most people would assume.
>>
>>24873642
I'm having trouble meeting women at the moment. I live in a small town, I work Monday-Friday sometimes Saturday too, I live on my own, I have fairly anti-social hobbies. I have a dog.
Basically most of my time during the week is taken up with work and chores and at the weekend I enjoy spending time doing outdoorsy stuff ( mtbiking, fishing, hiking etc) due to this I hardly ever meet women, I'd like to meet women that are into outdoor type stuff, but the only women I ever see doing outdoorsy stuff are usually doing it with their partners (hiking, mtbiking) occasionally I will cross paths with women doing this sort of stuff on their own and will always say hello and sometime will stop for small talk, but always feel like anything more than that would probably come across as a bit creepy or inappropriate. How the hell do I meet women into outdoorsy stuff or approach them without coming across as a freak and scaring the shit out of them in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>24873772
Update: I got ghosted last night for no apparent reason. All it takes is not looking like a rugged man, it seems.
>>
>>24868489
I definitely could (and actually do love someone like that). It's less about looks and interests for me and more about personality.
>>
>>24871152
Trans people enforce gender roles more than anyone else so don't get me started on that. But no, I don't personally. They seem true but when you meet lots of people and look into them, all these generalizations are bullshit
>>
>>24873009
>Why is it that when you post your contact, and I come with a completely innocent greeting upon adding (nothing sexual/offensive), I get totally ignored?
Maybe it's boring? "Hey, how are you doing?" isn't an interesting conversation starter, especially when -as you mentioned- they're getting drowned by other guys talking to them
>>
>>24876203
>Maybe it's boring? "Hey, how are you doing?" isn't an interesting conversation starter
It isn't but what else am I supposed to do when, say, I'm adding someone to Kik and I gotta send a message together with the request? Because, idk, starting with a question just seems odd. It doesn't mean I won't ask questions but isn't it more polite to just start with a "Hi, I'm from /soc/!" or something?

>especially when -as you mentioned- they're getting drowned by other guys talking to them
This is the frustrating part, what am I supposed to do then?
>>
File: Picture 509.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 509.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
Let's talk on Skype
'Wheelzism'
>>
>>24873772
Happens all the time with men, too. Even for business shit.

>Talk to a guy about some work that needs doing.
>"okay, I'll get to you when x happens."
>x happens and nothing occurs.

I just shrug my damn shoulders and accept people hate to communicate.
>>
>>24876260
Maybe you should start with a joke or something? I usually try to break tough crowds with a joke about the room.

Breaking the gender barrier, but I might as well advise.
>>
>>24873772
Every now and then I think. It's not a nice feeling, but you get over it. Though I have to admit that I probably ghosted some girls myself too, mostly because I didn't want to get too close or I just got bored
>>
>>24875418
The talking to a girl out on a trail is exactly wgat i said NOT to do. Lol. It will increase anyones creeper vibe. Best way to get what you want would be a club or group. Find a group to bike with or try to find a local outdoors club. Theres also the website meetuo with has lots of activities. Look into it or similar groups near you.
>>
>>24871573
http://www.naturalthinker.net/trl/texts/Vilar,Esther/The_manipulated_man.pdf

read this.
>>
Question for the guys:
When have you ghosted a girl and why?
>>
>>24872828

Nope not at all, that shit is cute as fuck.
>>
>>24873772

All the time, feels kinda bad but I don't give a shit. It's their loss.
>>
>>24877156
In real life? Never.
Online? Because she as bipolar insane.
>>
>>24876991
Um it's possible although I'll probably come out as awkward or something. Does it really apply to online interactions?
>>
>>24877045
i consider myself fairly conservative and "red pilled" but wtf
>>
>>24877201
Even better. Gives you time to really form an effective and powerful response.
>>
>>24877156
Yes, last Summer. She was treating me like I was some orbiter, and that didn't last long.

If you're going to try to tease me and treat me like some hungry dog, then I got no respect. My now-girlfriend really helped that along.
>>
File: lotus-sitting-sex-position.jpg (14KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
lotus-sitting-sex-position.jpg
14KB, 360x360px
To females: Is sitting with a cock in you and just kissing / cuddling for a wile enjoyable or does it always require thrusting to be enjoyable wile its inside?

>Pic found on google
>>
>>24878345
It is enjoyable.
>>
>>24877156
Recently ghosted a good female friend of mine,feelings not reciprocal, had to ghost.

Did it to girls who i found very ugly irl, like they're cheating on pictures with good angles, makeup etc and then BAM, i'm not proud but come on, that's shitty of you to lie on your picture.
>>
>>24873772
Happened a few times, it's hard. With zero communication you don't know WHY you get ghosted you just "assume" because of something and you start losing confidence.
Terrible thing to do.

>>24872828
not really.

>>24871033
>>24871886
this.

>>24867236
depend if i'm lonely, i would call/text often, but maybe not everyday.

>>24863991
asking to be friend with someone is pretty autistic "can i be your friend", seriously ? i would assume you're a bit dumb, but height don't matter for friendship anyway.
>>
>>24877156
Once when I was like, 15. She only knew me through the internet and text and she started to get ridiculously possessive of me and shit. We weren't even dating or anything so I just stopped talking to her. Felt a bit bad about it, but things were just getting way out of hand and I was young and dumber than I am now.
>>
>>24871208
same, friend. some people just wont understand :-)
>>
would you consider dating a sadomasochist androgynous looking boy who is 6'3?
>>
>>24857365
>Let's excuse women's shitty behavior with evolution
>>
Is it really such a big deal that I'm meeting up with my best friend (female) at our old college town to catch up and hang out for a whole weekend? We're staying in a hotel together.. and in the same bed. But we're just friends it's what we do. If my girlfriend knew she'd be pissed, but she doesn't understand our friendship, and we've been close since before I started dating my girlfriend.
It's a real special bond
>>
Eh I'm 21 y/o virgin who was fat his whole life, and have never had any problems chatting to women (best friends a girl) but I just don't know how to really, get sexual or relationshippy.

Not to mention the whole virgin thing is a point of embarassment, especially when a few girls I've spoke to on tinder have got pretty horny with me off the bat, I just don't know how to respond and kinda peter out..
>>
>>24879659
Oh and I lost all the fat n got /fit/ so I'm suddenly getting attention in that way but I have no clue what to do with it.
>>
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR WOMEN ONLY:

Okay so you know that advertisement they're always showing for Supergirl or Marvel shows in general or whatever, and instead of showing like action they're showing people saying things like "wow I should keep away from you" or "this is DANGEROUS" or whatever, and the music is building up and then right before the drop...

"Put on your big girl pants and OWN YOUR POWER."

And then drooooop and it's just more...nothing, basically?

Yeah so that commercial, what is your reaction to it? Does it like make your pulse rise and you're like "oh yeah this shit is going to be awesome definitely will watch", or are you more like sitting back, cringing visibly, and silently hoping the scriptwriters and marketing people involved in this catch AIDS?

What does
>"Put on your big girl pants and OWN YOUR POWER."
mean to you?
Do you feel as if you are the target audience?
And so on.
>>
>>24879668
that cant be a real ad... lol on the surface its empowering, but really the ad just strengthens the weak/lesser woman stereotype
>>
>>24879642
Yes. Regardless if you are fucking her, the same bed means you will be extremely close. And you might be hard or something at night.

>>24879662
Do you need help? That's probably a long Convo to have but I can give some advice!
>>
>>24856975
how do I get gf?
>>
guys
when you nut but she keeps sucking, is it painful? amazing? no comment because virgin?
>>
>>24881423
It's an.. interesting feeling. It's not painful per se, but tingly/good to the point of unbearable which makes it seem painful.
>>
>>24879642
>>24881265

I just feel that not everything is so black and white. This girl and I love each other, but in such a different way. We could never have a relationship because we're so different. The beauty is in the fact that we can be who we are, and love each other with no judgement. But she's not the girl I'd have a family with someday. my girlfriend would never comprehend that, and she doesn't need to. Why should I filter my life based on what society would think is wrong, as opposed to spending a few nights with my best friend ? (Again, not fucking or anything. Cheating is a whole different story)
>>
>>24857356
We get fucking busy. And even if we are not we don't have to reply asap. Fucking chill.

>>24857548
I dig it. I prefer straight forward and to point. No beating around the bush.

>>24858022
Like it's all people can look at

>>24858316
We hope to cum. Maybe one day we will be lucky

>>24858356
You'll attract a lot of gold diggers for sure. Just try being chil and down play your money. If you flaunt it Bitches will come

>>24858543
I'm 5'4 and almost dated a 5'0 guy. He never made a move so I got bored. Not a perfect example but yeah girls are not only into tall guys

>>24858890
Yeah I'd rather someone know me a little
>>
Got a question for the ladies. So if a girl tells me that I'm her favorite person, and gets mad at me when I don't go out with her, and wants to do things with me outside of work, should I ask her out officially?

I've lied to her and told her I don't have a crush on her but we flirt a lot. I know for a fact she's single. She's not really fat or ugly or anything but I'm kinda more attracted to her because of her personality than her physical appearance.
>>
>>24859361
Because everyone should see different parts of the world. Opens up your mind and you learn shit

>>24859452
Yup. Either she's in need of a lot of attention, or you are not giving her enough. Both bad.

>>24860016
Joking?

>>24860612
Hot is a person by person case

>>24860903
Extend the foreplay. The more horny the more ready her vagina will be. Find something that will drive her crazy. Widens her a bit

>>24862956
I have this exact issue. It's just over thinking. Just let them know you are over thinking it and if they are cool they will be chill with it and be honest

>>24864879
5 is a good length but then again I'm short so I have a shorter vagina
>>
>>24865787
Well if you feel like there is a possibility of a relationship then you should call them cute here and there. Try random sweet shit. If they are not feeling it then back the fuck up.

>>24866533
If you blow up my phone none stop I'm gonna be freaked out.

>>24866546
You'll find one

>>24871586
If they are way hotter than me I'd be freaking out and super uncomfortable
If I'm hotter sex is going to be amazing
>>
>>24881934
Doesnt seem like she is into you, but you might as well try.
>>
>>24879668
Ive never seen that but I visibly cringed reading your post
>>
>>24881423
Ever had your sexual organ be so sensitive that it was a string feeling to just touch it? Yeah.
>>
>>24856975
Question for men,

Maybe you won't be able to tell, but does sex feel different for cut and uncut guys?
>>
>>24881256
I don't understand how it's empowering on any level, afaik she's literally saying nothing. But then I don't get what this whole 'empowering' meme is, pls tell me women on /soc/ don't actually think men had a choice about their role in society pre-industrial-era or were free from the dictates of mere necessity.
>>
>>24884232
This is nothing to do with pre-industrial society.
>>
What's the point of this thread?

Girls are like boys with a hole. Aren't we one gender at one point during cell division?
>>
File: IMG_2874.jpg (178KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.jpg
178KB, 720x1280px
Would you fuck me?
>>
Sure is iq over hundreed huehue
>>
>>24882183
Well tonight she just told me she wants to try BDSM shit. She also wants me to go with her to see the new Fifty Shades of Grey movie when it comes out. Does that change your opinion at all?
>>
>>24884694
Just fucking ask her dude.
>>
I can't into commitment but i don't like purely sexual relationships, what do ?
>>
>>24882934
Supposedly. The foreskin has a lot of nerve endings and protects your dick from getting desensitized. So maybe it's on the same level as fucking without a condom.

>>24886170
Go see a therapist. It sounds like you have deeper issues than what we can really cover here.
>>
>>24886345
Can you elaborate on what makes you think i need therapy ?
>>
>>24886416
Not him but

>I can't into commitment

This shit is not normal or healthy and requires therapy
>>
>>24856975

How exactly do I know when a woman likes me and is attracted to me? How do I make myself more attractive to women, keeping in mind I'm a 5'6" white male which makes me very unappealing.
>>
Girls, all things being equal, would you rather date a guy in a rock band or in a rap crew?
>>
>>24884694
No. Unless she said she wants to do bdsm things WITH YOU.
>>
>>24884301
Probably

>>24884294
Kek
>>
I have one for the ladys

Say you're in a relationship with this guy that haven't ben with anyone but you, which means you're her first for everything.You've already had some partners here and there so you have more experience in these, how would you take it if he said that he's insecure because you're the only one he's been with and can't compare?
>>
>>24884294
We're all just assholes to start.
>>
>>24886988
Also speaking of assholes. Questions for ladies or dudes with better understandings of women.

My s/o isn't overly into but stuff but she lets me eat her ass and finger it while I'm eating her out or sometimes just cause I want to. As well as during sex. But she won't say she likes it she says she does it to be nice. If I just play with her ass she gets super wet squirms and moans like similar to when I play with her pussy. I enjoy doing it and want to try anal with her if she'd let me but her signals confuse. Is she faking to make me feel good and let me have that to be nice of is she afraid to admit she likes it? What's your opinion or help to find out what it is. I've tried talking to her and it confuses me more.
>>
>>24887011
Sounds like she's ashamed of it.
>>
>>24887131
I don't know why, one her ass is freaking amazing. It's nothing to be ashamed of in my mind. Any clues on how to relax her about it? I'm very ok if she's not into AL of it or any. I do it cause it seems like she likes it and I enjoy pleasing her and having my way with her but you know in her comfort zone.
>>
Femanons who have cheated
What was going through your mind when you were considering it?
I'm like 99% sure a girl I know with a boyfriend wants the dick

We've fucked before and I'm pretty sure she's kind of hung up on me

Toying with whether to fuck her or not
>>
>>24887216
Talk to her about it. Buttstuff is usually frowned upon with people because of anal pain.
>>
>>24887238
I'm trying I just think she will enjoy it more then if she's open with it. Either way I'm happy just yeah
>>
question for men, why do you game all the time? I know notall guys do this obviously but holy shit, why would anyone want to spent every waking hour on the computer? also if that is what you want to do why bother having a family at all? I don't understand why someone would have a partner and children but then do nothing with them at all.
>>
>>24887258
>why do you game all the time?
Cause it's fun.

>I know notall guys do this obviously but holy shit, why would anyone want to spent every waking hour on the computer?
Cause it's somewhat addicting as well. But spending every waking hour on a computer is a bit too much. I work in IT and even I get tired of it.

>also if that is what you want to do why bother having a family at all?
If it's healthy it shouldn't interfere in anything. I can game and bother with a family. If it gets out of hand then yeah, feel free to call me out on it.

But if we had a family, I played vidya and you called out at me just for playing vidya I'd seriously get pissed off. If I played vidya TOO MUCH (aka spend a whole afternoon after working when I have a family to care for) then it's pretty much justified.
>>
>>24887315
would you cut back if you knew it was an issue and really bothering you partner. my guy literally spends all his time gaming. from around 10am when he gets up till 1 or so in the morning when he goes to bed. he doesn't work or help with the house or kids. I take care of everything and work night shift. I feel like I'm loosing my mind here. I have told him I really need more help but nothing has changed in like 3years now and I don't know if this is just a guy thing or if he has a real problem or what's going on.
>>
>>24887340
He has a real problem / addiction. He needs a real serious talk or therapist. I like gaming myself, but I'd stop for people I care about and if I could spend time with my gf instead.
>>
>>24887340
As I thought your case seems a bit extreme. He clearly has issues and I'd suggest taking him to therapy. If he's playing so much he's probably trying to evade something, and the question is what.
>>
To all the ladies. Where can I find nerdy shy/cutesy girls? Never met one online or outside, they are pretty good at hiding from me.
>>
>>24887387
Not a lady but I'd suggest to not go after them. Try being with a girl who's just herself. I have a friend whose ex was a cutesy nerdy girl. She cheated on him HARD and even got pregnant and married to another guy.
>>
>>24887355
>>24887358
he won't go to a therapist. any time I say something he gets all sad for himself and says he knows he needs to do better but then nothing ever happens. it's like he just has a pity party and puts himself down some then goes right back to doing the same thing. I don't want to make him feel bad, I don't want to be that typically bitchy girl that complains about her guy gaming. I really don't care that he dose it at all it's the amount of time he's doing it. I work my aas off and I don't want him to put himself down, I just need more help. also I don't feel like it's fair to our kids that he's so uninvolved.
>>
>>24887404
You're not being bitchy if he clearly has addiction issues. You'd be bitchy if he played some times and helped others but if all he does is to play I'd put an ultimatum: go to therapy or you go to live by yourself, why should you be living with someone who's slacking around? He's not your child and you shouldn't be supporting him like that.
>>
>>24887404
He won't change unless confronted with the consequences of his doing. This sounds cruel and mean, but you somehow need to open his eyes. Talking doesn't help at all. If he is not willing to change and cooperate with you trying to help him, there is no other way than confrontation of the consequences. What if you would leave him for a few days (stay at a friend's place or family)?

If this also doesn't help, I don't see any other way that you can get along together. If things are this one-sided it's never a good sign at all. You don't come along as a bitch or bitching about gaming. I totally understand your point and hope you can get this fixed, but as it seems all the vanilla ways are not helping
>>
>>24887420
what if he actually leaves though? my kids won't have a dad and I won't be able to leave then sleeping at home with him while I work nights anymore. he doesn't actually have to watch them because they are sleeping but he's still there like in case anything were to happen. I have to be able to provide for family still. idk I guess I'm just making excuse for him because really I love him very much and it's just hard I think he's depressed and this is his way of dealing with it. he shuts everyone out. I'm afraid I'll make him feel worse.
>>
>>24858022

Well theres no high expectation to be honest, i wouldnt define my self ugly but i like keeping it low maintenance just because i am not trying to look good unless its for an event. But other than that chicks have it easy dude. You got a pussy? you automatically get some sort of special treatment! Kek
>>
>>24887458
You have no other way, you will make him feel worse if you want change. Changing always hurts in one way or another. You did your best to get things cleared the easy way. But it has no effect on him. Can't you take your kids with you to your family or friends maybe? He has really big psychological issues that needs to be addressed by a professional! You did everything you can! If you have put an ultimatum on him, telling him that you gonna leave with the kids might get him out of his comfort zone. It will hurt him but there isn't a way to help him and you otherwise. Sorry to say it that drastic
>>
>>24887446
I don't have any friends and my only family lives in the other side of the US. pluses I'd never want to put my kids though that. my mom and dad fought all the time and I always remember having to go stay out at my grandmother's house with my mom,it was an awful way to grow up. i don't want my kids to feel like that. my partner and I never fight even if we don't agree about stuff we don't tell or anything like that. I want a way to make him understand without making him feel bad about himself. I don't think he's doing this to be hurtful I just don't think he knows how to make a change or how hard it has become on me to deal with.
>>
>>24887487
no it will just hurt my kids, we have no where to go also it's my dang house in my name that I bought and pay the bills for why the heck should I have to uproot my kids and leave. I'm not trying to be mean I know your trying to give good advice I just don't think it's a good idea to put my kids through that kind of drama. I'd rather do all the work forever untill I claps then hurt my kids. they are my 1st and most important priority
>>
>>24887489
I'm sorry to hear that. Did you cry before him? If he really does love you and wants to change he would ask you for help. It's not that he doesn't love you but he doesn't want to change. He has psychological issues. If he is glued to his pc playing games all the time it's an addiction, it's a drug for him. He won't get out of this cycle without external help. But your help isn't enough. Can't you try and call a psycho therapist or something similar and get professional advice?
>>
>>24887513
he thinks therapy is a scam for fake Drs to make money of people. to be honest I kind of agree with him, people only change of they want to not because they had a talk with someone. I don't think he really dose love me. I think he used to then realized what a big commitment being married and having kids was and now he regrets it. I think this is his way of dealing with being depressed over having a life he doesn't want. I just wish I could change his mind. I wish he loved me I wish he look joy in our children the way I do I think he just sees them as a burden. that him shutting down and being on the computer all the time is his way of making me take care of the responsibilities he doesn't want anymore.
>>
>>24887536
This is really touching. I'm really sad to hear that. If he is so ignorant about all of this I don't see there is anyway to address, what's bothering you, to him. If he is thinking like you are describing it (which is probably just like you say) I don't think there is any way to get him off his ass and change. I am also out of ideas what you could do, if he doesn't really care for you and the kids. There seems like no point to attack because he seems depressed and doesn't care about anything at all. Unplugging the PC / putting it away might awaken the beast and he would get out of control. This would only backfire. I'm sorry that I can't help you further but I wish you and your kids the very best and hope that you can find a way out of this situation.
>>
>>24887565
thank you very much for talking with me. it's really kind of you to have tried to help. hope you have a good night anon. thanks for your time
>>
>>24887258
personally vidya gaming was my first form of escapism, first time I pulled an all-nighter playing runescape was when the vets fucked up and killed our boxer doggo. Looking back there were probably a few times I shouldn't have buried my head in the computer when shit hit the fan.

question for ladyfolk: dick/pubic hairs, wat do? Shaving seems most effective for a day or two but then lodes of stubble, I guess scissor trimming isn't as bad but not as close either
>>
Why are girls never crazy about me
I've only had 1 irl relationship and the rest online
Every single one I've put more effort into than the girl.
>>
My last girlfriend was easy to get to do anal, she literally did every sexual act I asked her to do she was a freak. My new girlfriend is vanilla as fuck newyears 2 years ago I was able to slip a finger up her butt while she was drunk and riding me. Other then that she won't do anal, I can't get her too. What are some tips? I've tried buying her a choker that was from aldo, but still no anal. should I just slip it in? should I take her to dinner and bring it up? how can I prove to her that anal is an acceptable thing that all women must do? thank you for all your input ahead of time.
>>
>>24887805
Perhaps you are boring. I think I have that problem.
>>
File: IMG_4462.jpg (47KB, 654x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4462.jpg
47KB, 654x960px
Here's one that's been on my mind since about a week ago.

For the ladies: What are your bathrooms like? More often than not, I'll go to take a shit, and someone has either left an enormous log, or pissed all over the toilet seat. Are your bathrooms any cleaner, or do you guys have equally gross stuff left over from other people?
>>
>>24858716
I want to do this, but I chicken out at the last moment because I'd just sound like a cretin.
>>24860763
I like women, and I'm sexually attracted to them, but I'm terrified of sex desu. I hate touching other people, and the pressure to perform would just be too much. I'm insufferably awkward, and I couldn't speak to anyone romantically, let alone have sex.
>>
>>24888065
My bathroom is very clean. I live with my bf, so its not like mysterious poops are being left in the bowl.... I dont produce much filth but I clean it every week, scrubbing the bowl and bleaching the floors and counters and shower. One time my boyfriend forgot to flush in the morning and I came home to a poop in the bowl. He was mortified. Poor guy.

>>24887691
I prefer natural body hair. I find it sexy as fuck. To be safe I would recommend a simple trim. If you are going steady with one girl, you need to get her opinion.
>>
File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Why are women always so caring and nice to me, but when I finally start to become a bit better with my depression they ignore me and say I'm sick and should go into therapy. I'm already on the nearly max dose of antidepressants. I'm fucking sick of this. Play your little games with other people or read my info before you contact me and shit me with your "aww you're so nice". I'm suicidal and not just a temporary pet.
>>
>>24888654
Kek. Fix yourself bro. Thats not fair to put the burden of your mental health onto others.... Seriously.
>>
File: WtX6alH.jpg (298KB, 3496x4024px) Image search: [Google]
WtX6alH.jpg
298KB, 3496x4024px
>>24888657
I don't put my burden on others. I tell them that I want someone to talk to about some things and after max 3 days they block me. I don't talk to guys anymore since they are always gay and want to play league or dickpics.
That's not fair telling me that you're my friend and how nice I am and then blocking me.
>>
File: 1485817213442.jpg (8KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1485817213442.jpg
8KB, 212x238px
You fucking normies don't knoe how it feels to want to kill oneself. You read my info and think "he's probably only sad and wants talk" but this isn't how it works. Draw that shitty hedonism out off your asses and think only one second before you fuck around with other people. It's no wonder that soc is the dumbest board on 4chan. You can't even read a warning sign...
>>
>>24888688
Wot
>>
>>24887258
I do it because I'm too broke to go to the bar and my friends are scattered all over the state.

I mean, when I'm not going to class, working, doing photo work, or watching Hockey/Film, I play video games.
>>
>>24887258
>question for men, why do you game all the time?

Oh, you meant like video games. I see. I thought you meant game as in the "player" sense of the word. Well, in that case, I don't anymore.

>I know not all guys do this obviously but holy shit, why would anyone want to spent every waking hour on the computer?

Because in the modern world, it's one of the few sources of heroism left

>also if that is what you want to do why bother having a family at all?

Actually. I do want to have a family, I'm a staunch catholic. However most women seem to expect me to be ok with the fact they spent years slutting it up before getting married. They also expect me to be ok with the fact that marriage is the ultimate male gamble in the modern world. I believe men *should* get married and have kids, but when it's almost 50/50 that your will life will leave you and take your kids and most of your shit with her, why bother?

>I don't understand why someone would have a partner and children but then do nothing with them at all.

Realistically, I can't see this happening. The demands of a family are too high to spend all one's time gaming.

If this is what is happening to you personally, congratulations, you've married a man-child.
>>
>>24888662
I would say people expect you to cheer up once they show you friendship. If you can't or won't I can understand why they want out.
I know some guy who spends a load of time winging about his situation. People avoid him once they know what he is like.
>>
Any lesbians on here?

If good looking nice guy catches feelings for you, would you give him a chance? Assuming you liked him too as a person?
>>
>>24890948
If a good looking guy got the feels for you, would you let him fuck you in the ass?
>>
>>24890967
I should probably explain...

We kinda flirt with one another kisses on the cheek and touching and stuff like that and we have really nice chemistry.

She says that she loves me, and that along with what I said above is kinda keeping me up at night thinking about her.
>>
>>24890982
But if she feels zero sexual attraction for penises, my question to you still applies.
>>
>>24890967

Vice versa, maybe.
Thread posts: 384
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.