[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have any of you actually had success fucking anyone off here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 93540-200.png (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
93540-200.png
4KB, 200x200px
have any of you actually had success fucking anyone off here? i'm new so i'm wondering if i should stay patient or pce.
>>
Lost my virginity to a guy on here. Years later, we're dating.
I had to deal with a lot of shitty guys before I found one worth my time.
Don't be a shitty guy.
>>
i have had sex with a handful of guys on here, only 1 turned out to not be an asshole or a psycho
>>
>>24855530
kind of subjective. no one self identifies as shitty. if i am i probably dont even know it. how long has the relationship been going on?
>>
>>24855585
We've been close friends for 5 and a half years now but been dating about a year and a half.
For me, it was just about finding someone I clicked with and being that there's so many more guys than girls on here, it's hard, understandably.
>>
File: tumblr_ndbencYORY1snslrwo1_400.png (443KB, 342x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndbencYORY1snslrwo1_400.png
443KB, 342x529px
Met an ex here. worked out for a couple of months, then she showed her true colors; she was just another skanky hoe.
>>
>>24855585
if you don't know you're an asshole you need to work on your self awareness, autismo
>>
I feel like your chances are a lot higher if you're from the US than from some small European country desu
>>
>>24855507
If the only reason you're here is to get laid, you're going about life the wrong way.
>>
>>24855609
Did you friendzone him from the get go or what? People usually get into romantic relationships sooner than that typically. Friendship that long normally means no romantic interest on either side, unless we are legit talking about friendzone lmao, but that isn't real friendship.
>>
Met two females that I had sex with, one was a cool mini-break type deal. The other turned into an affair that lasted 6 months and left me brokenhearted.
>>
>>24855804
I was 16 and he was 21, he didn't want a relationship because I was too young (but would fuck me, yeah I know). Soon after he rejected me, I started a long term relationship where I stayed friends with him on/off throughout. It was abusive and once he (mysoc friend) came back into my life, he helped me leave my ex.

After that there was a few months of tinder and torturing him with stories about those guys because I still thought he wasn't interested. Looking back, we both wanted each other at that point but were too scared of ruining our relationship or hurting each other. We were always good friends and had silly promises like we'd get married if we were both single by the time he turned 30.
>>
I've fucked two girls from soc. Meeting up with one of them again tomorrow.

Most girls who post here have issues of some sort. Probably most of the guys too, of course.
Depends what sort of thing you're looking for really.
>>
Meet a girl from here, she flew to visit me for a week and we had sex

Turned out she camwhored on here too
>>
File: 1472367999347.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472367999347.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>24855799
If the only reason you're here isn't to get laid, you're going about life the wrong way.
>>
Met my SO on here back in 2011.
Was an awkward first date because we were not sure what to expect since are both frequent lurkers of 4chan.
Still together after 4 years and we moved in together

It is possible to find someone to fuck on here but the chances are very slim due to the possibility of not-so-great people screwing you over.
It's half luck and half patience.

Honestly, you're better off going elsewhere or outside
>>
>>24855934
which cw was it?
>>
>>24856927
Maybe it's just that I get laid on the regular that I don't use this place for hookups.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.