[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many girls do you have to take out on dates and hang out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Meme.jpg (448KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
Meme.jpg
448KB, 1520x2688px
How many girls do you have to take out on dates and hang out until you get a girlfriend. Like the past 7 over a span of almost a year have all denied me. Like i've tried being romantic, funny, casual, mean. Like they all seem to work and i get them from 2-7 dates before i ask them about their feelings about me and they say its more of a friend thing. So i just drop them and move on because ive tried keeping the friend thing and it never changes. Like is this normal or am i just not good looking or what?
>>
>>24853665
You look like a prick desu
>>
>>24853677
Nice dubs, but why?
>>
>>24853665
U sound and look boring af senpai
>>
It's almost certainly either personality or something about your life situation that turns them off. (I.e. if you live with your parents, are broke, or whatever, that might keep them from wanting anything serious.)

I have pretty much the opposite problem. I have tons of trouble getting dates in the first place but once I've been out on a few with a girl they're the ones who want to make it something serious and I have to reject them if I'm not interested in that.
>>
>>24853697
>im in college
>working for a PhD in Astronomy
>i.e poor college student
Like i think its to do with my looks but i dont know.
>>
>>24853695
Like how though? They usually laugh at my jokes and are intrigued by my stories.
>>
you look childish, you have shitty facial hair and your haircut sucks.
>>
>>24853704
You look fine. What do you usually do on these dates though? Do you kiss them at all/make any physical advances?
When a guy is too laid back about that in the first 2-3 of dates I tend to friendzone cause I feel they're not really interested (not talking about hooking up right away, but making sure you're not just hanging out like friends would).
>>
>>24853766
Well i take them to movies, out to dinner, eat lunch with them, ive tired almost anything i even did a romantic bonfire thing under the stars for one. and she loved it and kissed me all over and we got down to it. Then after that, i asked her if she wanted to go out next weekend and she said she really wasn't interested anymore. An i do make physical advances like pulling them close in the movies kiss them if they are willing. But they just dont drop me afterwards.
>>
>>24853665
post a pic of shoe on head and i'll reply
>>
>>24853665
it's not about the number of women.

you need to engage them in some way where you both are challenged and can both grow together.

that's what build human bonds.

>start a new hobby (for both of you) with one girl
>something where you can definably advance and grow (like weight lifting or something)
>do so together

there you have a gf.
>>
>>24853802
My room is all dark right now, im just sitting in my bed with my phone.
>>
>>24853809
pls shoe on head go into your bathroom or something ur a good looking man
>>
>>24853819
i aint gay senpai.
>>
>>24853819
bump for shoe on head
>>
>>24853833
shoe on head or riot
>>
SHOE
ON
HEAD
>>
File: Swan_Head_(6059395784).jpg (4MB, 2940x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Swan_Head_(6059395784).jpg
4MB, 2940x2448px
>>24853876
shoe on head
shoeon head
shooahn head
shwahn head
shwan head
swan head

>yes
>>
>>24853665
like quit it like there are better like ways to like express like how you feel ok?
>>
>>24853897
Like how, after getting to know them i ask them out on a date? or just literally chilling with them? all done. I really just dont know anymore.
>>
>>24853782
wait, you use deodorant, right?
>>
>>24853665
Post more pics so we can determine if it's physical if not then its mental issue
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.