[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of relationship do you want, /soc/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: relationships.png (330KB, 1500x1186px) Image search: [Google]
relationships.png
330KB, 1500x1186px
what kind of relationship do you want, /soc/?
>>
>>24843932
I'm a bull in a cuckold relationship.
It's pretty fun
>>
>>24843932
ANYTHING
>>
>>24843932
Don't ask, don't tell, don't fucking snoop through my shit looking for evidence either.
>>
50 shades of cuckholdry the picture
>>
None
>>
>>24843932
>A field guide to Degeneracy
>written by Prof. A.C. Uckold

I want a monogamous relationship with a white woman who was a virgin when we got married who will bear my white children, be a mother and housewife above all else, and respect my authority as her husband. I want to walk in from work and have dinner on the table waiting for me, my whole family eating together at the dinner table. My kids will tell me what they learned at school, and my wife will tell me about a conversation she had with our neighbour's wife about some gossip or whatever. After dinner, we'll play a boardgame as a family, or maybe go for a walk in the woods behind my house. Once the children are in bed, my wife and I will sit together on the sofa and plan for our weekend. She'll have a glass of wine, and I'll have a beer. We have a quick hump in bed, but exclusively missionary and only because I'm trying to fuck another white baby into her. Then we sleep. The next morning I read the newspaper over breakfast and the headline is "All commies have finally been exterminated" and I have a little chuckle to myself about their pathetic attempts at a revolution.

I'm happy, my wife is happy, and my children are raised in a stable and loving environment that teaches them to be respectful and well rounded individuals who don't sully themselves with drugs and casual sex.
>>
>>24843932
Monogamous.
I don't really see the appeal to the other shit. I guess I'd be down to own a harem too, but that shit would get tiring, annoying, and boring fast.
>>
oh my god, this infographic is giving me heart palpitations

i just want a monogamous relationship where i'm a cute housewife

fuck
>>
>>24843932

this graph is promiscuous and degenerate, but everyone has their niche of hedonism i guess

my ideal monogamous wife is a dysfunctional alcoholic and maybe a failed artist/writer that only tolerates being alive because she lacks the constitution to commit suicide like myself

then we journey on adventures of being plagues to society, ridden in poverty and bottom shelf alcohol
>>
>>24843932
Monogamous.

Where the fuck is the monogamy?
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

anything non monogamous, im straight
>>
>>24843932
Monogamous, and yes I demand to know where a traditional monogamous relationship would fall (assuming off the chart?).
>>
>>24843932
BDSM play and D/s but monogamous. I'm not into polyamory or groups or anything. I want satisfy my dom(me) so well that they don't feel the need for another sub.
>>
>>24847951
>BDSM play and D/s but monogamous
This.
>>
>>24843960
Tell us more, I'd love to hear about it
>>
>>24846167
aye bby, you got pale white skin?
>>
>>24848686
yes i do
>>
>>24843932
>relationships.png
Please rename that file to weird_relationships.png on your computer. Thank you.
>>
>>24843932
I just kinda want a pal who I can fuck and cuddle once in a while.

Someone with the same kinda sense of humor as me, so we can banter with each other and not get offended.

Basic physical activity, because I've dated WAY too many homebodies who won't get outta their fuckin room.

And like, one or two things in common, so we have stuff to do together. Bonus points if she's one of the 30 girls in existence socially retarded enough to like Godzilla as much as me.
>>
>>24849105
i want a cute housewife, got any contact details?
>>
File: 1485051960079.png (229KB, 657x390px) Image search: [Google]
1485051960079.png
229KB, 657x390px
>>24849306
[email protected]
>>
>>24849105
Noice. I'm not going to contact you like that other thirsty fella, because my ideal housewife wouldn't use foul language or have ever been to 4chan. Good luck to you.
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyy.gif (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyy.gif
3MB, 1280x720px
>DraconCon! Need I say more?
>DraconCon room party Need I say more?
Got a good laugh, thanks

Mine is "You can do D/s stuff with other people but only if there's no sex" evolving into "We like swinging, but only with Alice and Bob" and "We like swing clubs and public sex but only have sex with eachother"
>>
>>24849540
fair enough. i don't think i could fuck exclusively in missionary or just for the purpose of procreation for the rest of my life anyway.
>>
>>24849572
I wouldn't either, just a bit of fantasy larping on my part. As much as I'd love to read a "all the commies are dead" headline, I doubt it's likely to happen.
>>
>>24843932
What the fuck is this?
Where's the "I'm a normal person" option?
>>
>>24843932
Monogamy
I just want a cute and faithful wife (Virgin is a plus but not manditory). I want a nice and relatively normal family as I am lucky enough to have. No unfaithful nonsense or whatnot.
>>
>>24843932
Someone spent all this time making this chart, but decided not to put monogamy on there.

That's what I want. A boyfriend who is also my friend (I'm a guy btw).
>>
My penis in one or more girls and fulfilling interaction with said girl/s apart from the penis thing too.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.