[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you smash /soc/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Would you smash /soc/?
>>
Yes.
>>
No you have probably fucked 50 guys and have an std
>>
>>24842617
This is only going to be fun if you timestamp
>>
>>24842617
Would smash rook to e5.
>>
>>24842617
Lookin' like that speed runner cosmo, hell no.
>>
>>24842617
Left: yes
Right: no
>>
>>24842645
what does that even mean
>>
Holy shit you are super my type
>>
>>24842700
Thanks anon <3
>>
Np keep rocking that hair
>>
>>24842617
Nah girls like you always like tall, skinny, white hipsters.
>>
>>24842617
absolutely. i love girls with hair like yours. any contact info?
>>
8/10 hell yes, want more
>>
>>24842769
[email protected]
>>
>>24842749
I mean really I'm into people I have an intellectual connection with but
>>
>>24842813
What hobbies or interests do you have?
>>
>>24842617
Eh, probably go on one date with you during which time I would learn that you are a crazy SJW feminazi after you rant about an expression our waiter used, and how it is "sexist" and why it is "not okay."
I would then wait approximately 5 minutes(to avoid arousing suspicions), excuse myself to use the restroom, and then vanish into the night.
>>
>>24842870
needless to say I don't date women with dyed hair, facial piercings, and "quirky" haircuts anymore.
>>
>>24842873
jaded scrub. I would love to chat you up.
>>
>>24842617
Fuck yeah, I love cats with your style
>>
>>24842617
post more pics
>>
>>24842617
lol, no. You look like a false rape allegation.
>>
>>24842617
Definitely. Your eyes are just gorgeous and that haircut is kinda hot to me.
>>
>>24842846
Hahahaha this always kills them
>I like men for the connection of intelligence
>Can't hold a conversation
>Spends no time on hobbies or bettering self
That like the #1 filter for shit women.
What do you do you your free time?>>24842878
The guys right and you know it.
>>
>>24842617
No. You look like there is just a massive amount of baggage. Could be wrong, but experience says otherwise.
I'd be surprised if you've never cut yourself
>>
>>24842617
No. Ugly in too many ways for me to ignore.
>>
I would def put a baby in you.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.