[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever had plastic surgery or wanted it? If yes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_9125.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9125.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
Has anyone here ever had plastic surgery or wanted it?
If yes then what?
And pics?
>>
I really want a nose job but I can't afford it. Thinking about doing a payment plan or care credit even though i know thats stupid
>>
>>24837334

Post nose ?
>>
File: snapchat.jpg (65KB, 578x960px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat.jpg
65KB, 578x960px
>>24837356
its huge and unattractive
>>
>>24837403

Meh. Agreed it's not all cute and princess-like, but it's far from ugly. It's what makes your face a little more special.

Dont worry about it.
>>
>>24837403
looks fine
>>
>>24837413
I feel that it distracts from the rest of my face and I would feel much better about myself if I got the procedure
>>
>>24837424
>>24837403

Nope, it doesnt. You're fine.
>>
>>24837413
>>24837421
>>24837443
kek at these orbiting scum
>>24837403
It would legit look better if you could level the bump, you're not wrong. It's pretty easily fixable.
>>24837424
If you can afford it, why the fuck not. Just make sure you get a good doctor that is specifically good at the operation that you want to do. Read reviews and look at before/afters. Good luck.

On the bright side, it isn't tragically bad, although truth to be told you already know it doesn't look pretty either. You look kinda Jewish, that's kind of hot, but I think I might have a fetish for Jewish women. God deliever me from this degeneracy.
>>
>>24837473
The funny thing is I have zero Jewish ancestry, but people always think I'm a jew on here. I can't afford it which is the sad thing but I hope to soon once I finish school.

Your honesty is refreshing anon thanks

>>24837443
Agree to disagree. It matters more about what I think of myself than what others at the end of the day
>>
>>24837482
Out of curiousity, did your parents have big noses as well?

You're welcome. I have a sligthly imperfect nose as well, and I am a guy, and I shouldn't really fuss over it, but boy do I hate it. It's relatively small, ok looking and everything, but my septum is deviated a bit and my airway is sligthly blocked on one side of my nose, so it makes nose breathing harder for me. And it looks slightly crooked when I smile and it drives me crazy because honestly compared to rest of my features my nose is the only major flaw of my face.

Oh well, can't have everything.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>24837482
You might think it does, no problem, I'm just saying I dont think it does.

>>24837473
Saying something positive is always considered like orbiting ?
>>
I want chin surgery and maybe a nose job. Also maybe some boob implants but I'd rather fix my face.

No pics bc lol.
>>
>>24837506
Because
>Agree to disagree. It matters more about what I think of myself than what others at the end of the day

It's pretty clear that she isn't seeing things and has a pretty realistic view about that nose, so why assume that she wants some cheap validation from anonymous guys. She already gets that. I will never understand guys who shower girls with compliments endlessly as if they could get anything out of it.
>>24837514
>chin
Is it retruted?
>nose job
Let me guess, you got a bump like the other girl?

Easily fixable. Stop mouthbreathing if you do.
>>
>>24837501
Yeah i have my father's nose. Which looks fine on men but isnt exactly feminine. Sorry you arent happy with yours but i understand
>>
>>24837526

Ok man. You are superior. I bow before you.
>>
>>24837526
No, it's nowhere near as bad as the girl above me. My nose is pretty small, it's just not as straight and curved at the end as I'd like. The nosejob is far at the end of the list, and is something I'd only do if I was already going under.

My chin is a little recessed, yeah. It's not fixable, it's my actual jaw, pretty sure. I don't breathe through my mouth.
>>
>>24837608
>tfw mum's nose
>>24837618
Worship me
>>
yeah i need extensive facial feminization surgery, i look fucking disgusting
>>
>>24837640
Well at least it's probably not the size of a falcon's beak
>>24837639
i'd gladly take your nose
>>
>>24837655
fwiw, i still find you pretty. i know a girl who had some breathing problems and was able to get a ""nose job""" that way.
>>
>>24837639
It's hard to give you advice without a picture of your nose, but there are non-surgical fillers that can even out the slope of your nose. Downside is that fillers aren't permanent, unlike the good old chisel to the bone methood.

What's your gonial angle? Wider it is, more downward growth you have, an indicator of mouth breathing. You actually *can* fix it, but you really need a skilled surgeon and you must be somewhat read on the subject of plastic surgery. Doctors can literally move your midface, upper mandible ( maxilla ) and all the support with it forwards nowadays. What is wrong with your jaw?
>>24837655
Size isn't the issue, it is fairly masculine, but small-ish. Just some bones that have been moved out of place and counting as a literal deformity since it impacts my breathing.
>>24837645
How masc you are?
>>
Fyi rhinoplasty rarely ever turns out good, most people end up getting revision or being stuck with a lot of deformities. Unless of course you have 20k to get a good celebrity surgeon.
>>
>>24837682
>most people make poor decisions when it comes to doctors and procedures
ftfy

You must know what you want and how it works and what's the success turnout out to get a surgery in the first place. And yes, getting a rhino from some Pakistani surgeon trained in a toolshed is not the wisest thing to, generally the more expensive the surgeon the better the result.
>>
>>24837676
I'm not looking for advice or anything. It's not in my budget to get surgery right now anyway. Are you a doctor or something? You're in here giving critiques.
>>
>>24837710

Yeah, he's a fucking proctologist.
>>
>>24837682
THISSS
I had a rhinoplasty from one of the top surgeons in the country and I still ended up with problems. Unless you look liken Adrien Brody or Owen Wilson, it's just best to leave it alone.
>>
>>24837710
Med student actually. Not plastic surgery, but it falls within the sphere of my personal interests, so I am somewhat knowledgable on it, although not as much as actual surgeons or some people online for the fact.
>>
>>24837403
What drink is that, looks a bit like a rumrunner....
>>
>>24839270
Hmm i dont remember, it was something fruity and bitchy. But delicious
>>
>>24836868
Plastic Surgery specifically Cosmetic Surgery
is lying about your genetics.
I would never marry or have kids with a women who had plastic surgery
>>
>>24840291
Not necessarily. There are plenty of imperfections which can be caused by envoirenmental factors. If someone breaks your nose and you want to fix it, there is literally nothing wrong with that.
>>
Not wanting any plastic surgery myself, but I'd love a girlfriend with breast implants or who wanted to get them done. Would happily pay for them.
>>
>>24840343
Plastic Surgery - repairs what is damaged
Cosmetic Surgery - changes natural to unnatural

broken noses don't require surgery
they require being reset
same as any other simple fracture
now if your nose was bitten off
that would be another matter entirely.
>>
>>24840379
Didn't pay enough attention to your wording, my bad.
>>
I've had a lot of plastic surgery lmao.

I had my hairline changed (thus shortening my forehead), I had my brow and orbital bones shaved down and my brows lifted, I had a mid-face lift (like a face lift but more focused on apple of cheeks and loose undereyes), I had a bull horn lip lift, some fat fillers in my smile lines, I had a sliding genioplasty and a chunk of my chin removed.

I think that's all I've had. I did it in two sessions the summer before last.
>>
File: nose.jpg (185KB, 578x960px) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
185KB, 578x960px
>>24837403
That'll be $2,300. Thanks.
>>
>>24840549
how much did it cost?
>>
>>24840716
I wish it was that cheap to do irl
>>24840549
how was the hairline thing? I have a huge forehead and always wondered if that was worth it
>>
>>24837403
Get it done, you'll look way better. It's holding you back from your true potential desu
>>
>>24840781
post nudes again.
>>
>>24840855
nah. besides, i look like shit these days
>>24840845
cool cool
>>
>>24840858
post a .zip with all the old ones.
you get fat?
>>
>>24840752
16k euro, which I think at the time was like $18k

>>24840781
It was pretty tough lmao. They can just yank it forward if its just like a 2cm adjustment but I wanted a larger adjustment so they had to put a tissue expander under my scalp for 6 weeks. By the end I had 700ml of saline under my scalp just so I would have my hair growing skin to work with. It was rough, but the results are very good.
>>
>>24837403
As someone who paid 50k to finally get a decent nose after 4 surgerys with some of the best doctors, I say don't do it. Rhinoplasties are high risk and rarely turn out god since the nose is always growing and changing.
>>
>>24840861
I haven't been to the gym in awhile

and no thanks
>>24840913
how long was your recovery? was it painful? how long did you have to take off of work/etc? also how were you able to afford it all >>24841001
I haven't heard that they are high risk.
>>
>>24841001
>>24841029
also I read that the deformity i have (dorsal hump) is the most successful
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2691557/
>>
>>24837403
>>24840716
>>
>>24841029
It's hard to really judge the recovery. A month or so maybe? For just the hairline it was only like two weeks for the incision to look nice, but fresh hair had to grow through the scar.

It wasn't painful because I was dopped up on codeine the whole time.

I didn't take any time off work technically. I'm a student so I just did it over my summer break.

I afforded it because I got some money from a dead relative and I already had savings. My mom covered flights and accommodation since she came with me for both.Apparently I was a cunt of a patient.
>>
>>24841066
did people notice? did they say anything?
>>
>>24841084
Yes lmao, it was a pretty dramatic change. I still look like "me" just prettier. Nobody made any crazy comments, just asking about it and loving it.
>>
>>24841029
The only way you won't get botched is if you're willing to pay 10k +
>>
Yeah, but mine's different. I would like to get fixed up after being a fatty my entire life.
Pretty much everything is a bother from my breasts to my tummy. I've heard it's incredibly painful and expensive.
>>
I truly wonder where the plastic surgery shaming thing came from
>>
>>24841220
do you have anything to back that up? In my area there are a lot of reputable and highly reviewed surgeons, and it averages around $6000

>>24841207
Well I'm glad for you and I'm sure you feel great.
>>
>>24837403
you have a long horse face and you need a long nose to fit. If you didn´t have that ugly huge bulgy nose people would notice your sagging eyelids, your british-incestuous under bite, your large forehead, your pasty and probably pimply skin, your thin hair that will not last you long and your teeth.
>>
>>24841438
jeez
>>
I'm very seriously considering cosmetic surgery. I lost a ton of weight (100 lbs) and I have some loose skin that hasn't gone away over the last 4 years. I also have very uneven and saggy breasts so I would also like implants to have that fixed. Anyone ever consider surgery abroad? I have money, but not enough to pay super high prices.
>>
I've been considering both facial reconstruction as well as limb lengthening. My arms are hella short for my body it feels and just another inch or two on my height would make a world of difference.
>>
>>24841751
Yeah plastic surgery abroad in places like Thailand is generally pretty safe as long as you research the surgeons.
What kind of breast size would you want to go to?
>>
File: IMG_0833.jpg (23KB, 340x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0833.jpg
23KB, 340x445px
I had a really fucked up nose on the inside, narrow holes, rhinitis, a fracture.. just before my operation the doctor asks me if I want my nose to be enhanced. I really hoped to die with the anesthesia so I said: yeah why not. Ended up with this. I still miss my old nose thought, it just had a slighty bump.
>>
>>24836868
Please stop confusing plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery. The two are confused, because there is substantial overlap, but there is non cosmetic plastic surgery.
>>
>>24841220
>>24841001
These are both incredibly untrue, you don't need to spend 10k+ for each surgery unless you need something drastically changed, nor do you need to fly all the way to nyc or la to get a good nose job. I got my nose fixed after breaking it (straightened out, removed a bump, narrowed the bridge and even had some tip reduction) for around 5k and I love the result. If you know what you want and are a good candidate for surgery, trust me, you wont suddenly become botched unless you get it done in a chicken coop in mexico. The reason people are usually unsatisfied with their nose jobs is because their expectations are too high. Always remember that the unsatisfied are often the loudest minority because they feel the need to share how they've been "wronged" and believe their experience invalidates the hundreds of thousands of those who have had successful surgeries
>>
>>24844042
This. Some people have unrealistically high expectations. People have to remember that their nose won't change and that the "phenotype" of it will remain the same, except it will be a better version of it. Large nose with a hump won't become a cute, sharp little button nose, but it can be straigthened out and made much more aesthetically pleasing. It helps to remember that your face will remain the same and that you won't suddenly look like a model, but there will be a definite improvement if you know what you need and have reasonable expectations and get it done from a good surgeon.

Post before/after's if you can with just your nose.
>>
>>24844070
won't change that drastically*
>>
>>24844042
>>24844070
i agree wholeheartedly. and in my case, I don't expect to wake up with an entirely new nose/face and I want it to look natural. I just want the hump gone
>>
File: IMG_5978.jpg (80KB, 640x847px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5978.jpg
80KB, 640x847px
>>24844042
My nosejob price was no more than 600$. Botched or not?
>>
>>24844375
I dont know what you had done, but $600 doesnt even cover anesthesia, so I doubt that. Unless you were able to get it covered by insurance because it was for breathing problems, which in that case you probably didn't have much changed externally.
>>
File: IMG_5980.jpg (77KB, 640x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5980.jpg
77KB, 640x963px
>>24844414
Exactly, it was for health problems, they didnt made it thiner or pointy, the doc said "you just have a minor bump and the point is a little droppy". The inner work was covered by insurance but the aesthetic work was 600$
>>
>>24841491
Taylor, if you get a nose job I will lose all respect for you. You don't even have a big nose and I thought you were more down to earth than wanting something so vain.
>>
>>24844445
So then whats your point? If you payed out of pocket, the cost would've been around 3-4k. Most people here dont have health problems associated with wanting to get cosmetic surgery and are paying straight out of pocket.
>>
>>24844529
I just want to know if my surgery is botched, also this was in South America.
>>
>>24844533
My point was that people shouldn't be going to the cheapest surgeon they can find in SA. Your nose looks fine, but you had almost nothing done to it externally so I would say only you would know if it was actually a successful surgery or not based on how much your breathing has improved.
>>
File: IMG_3480.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3480.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>24844545
Breathing was improved sure. I never felt self-conscious of my nose than after the surgery. This is a girl with a botched nosejob, way too upturned.
>>
>>24844563
Woah miss piggy much
Am I the only guy that likes natural noses? It shows me there still are women out there that have good self esteem and aren't obsessed with looks
>>
>>24844516
So I should just feel miserable and dislike the way I look just for you and your respect?
>>
>>24844598
Imo theres nothing wrong with being obsessed with the way you look, not caring about your outward appearance is much worse to me. I spend huge amounts of money on my skincare, haircare, the foods I eat, the way I excersize and the clothes I wear. Why not spend some money to improve something I dont like about my face? Our society caters to beauty, thats just a reality. To me, no one has a "great personality" and doesnt need any outward improvement because of it.
>>
File: IMG_3482.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3482.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>24844626
I agree, but at least do it fine.
>>
File: IMG_5981.jpg (9KB, 222x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5981.jpg
9KB, 222x197px
>>24844545
Finally found a pic of my old nose, it was changed dude.
>>
>>24844614
You obviously have BDD and need psychiatric help and not a risky surgery, because you look fine.
>>
Ive wanted and needed a breast lift for as long as I can remember. Ive always wanted supple, perky breasts. Ge only reason I havent gotten it done yet is money.
>>
>>24845657

What are yours like now?
>>
File: IMG_20170122_135508.jpg (138KB, 1567x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170122_135508.jpg
138KB, 1567x900px
Yup i want to fix my breasts. They are not perky at all with big areola . Mine are Moderate , it makes me truly not want to get naked in front of a guy. Doesnt help im a broke uni student , i think ill remain a virgin till i kms. I envy so much girls with nice looking tits ughh wew

My face is just fine
>>
>>24837403
Me too, Tay. We have the same nose. Feelsbadman.jpeg
One time in college I had someone literally ask me if he could touch my nose.

My mom had a nose job and a boob job, and I think I won't just out of principle. But i dunno. She had it done when she was older, like in hers 30s. By then I might be able to afford it. Just seems fucked to have to "fix" myself for others. Personally, I've grown accustomed to being who I am physically.
>>
>>24837403
I don't find you attractive, but your nose really doesn't play into it.
>>
>>24847201
This isnt a Taylor-bashing thread. Wait patiently for a short girl thread and stfu now
>>
>>24847205
I wasn't bashing her, but if I ever feel like doing so I certainly won't let you stop me.
>>
>>24847234
Wow. Youre really cool.
>>
>>24847166
Really, by the time the guy sees your boobs he's already decided he's going to sleep with you.
And until then you can make any boobs look hot with the right bra.

And all sorts of boobs are cute (I really don't like super perky tits!)
>>
>>24847182
I just get super frustrated when i see it from the side and it engulfs my face. Its terrible. And yeah i mean i agree that you kinda get used to it but at the same time when you look at before and after procedure photos from people with the same nose you cant help but wonder
>>24847201
Thanks i guess
>>24847205
Right
>>
>>24847482
I guess, they look fine wearing a bra tho. Thnxx
>>
>>24847166
I know that feel. I have moderate to severe.

When I was working at 16, a coworker told me I had the least perkiest tits he had ever seen on a 16 year old. I even had a bra and shirt on; he never saw them out of that.
>>
>>24847871

That's unfortunate, but at least it's one of the simplest things you can get fixed.
>>
Loads

Cheek implants
Jaw implants
Gyno removal
>>
>>24843113
Sorry, I've been away for the weekend. My larger one is probably a little under a C, so maybe a full C or even D would probably look natural on me. I just want them to match.
>>
>>24847969

Any pics?
>>
>>24847984
Of my breasts? They're effed. I don't like to show them off and I don't think I have any "honest" pics of them
>>
>>24848044
I'm not gonna judge, honestly. Just curious.
>>
>>24846728
Big, saggy, and loose skin due to weight loss. Theyre kinda flat, very little if any roundness to them at all. And very little breast tissue, theyre so fatty. I know breasts are mostly fat anyway but this isnt like normal breasts. Even though Im at a healthy BMI theyre still much more fatty than normal. They dont even feel like a natural part of my body.
>>
>>24848083

Are you willing to show pics of them?
>>
>>24848104
Ive actually thought about posting in the boob general to try get some objective input about them, but Im not sure I would actually get any. That and posting any nudes on the internet is pretty risky
>>
File: 20170122_145402.jpg (313KB, 791x556px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_145402.jpg
313KB, 791x556px
>>24848062
Best I could find. One side is almost flat, the other is larger but also saggy. I can't stand them and it's a huge source of I security for me.
>>
>>24848156

They're not that bad - I've seen a lot worse. You have really nice nips. That said, yeah they do lack fullness. Implants alone would probably fill them up without the need for a lift, if you got them big enough.

>>24848139

Might as well post them here, at least here people aren't going to give you shit for not having perfect boobs.
>>
>>24848156
>dat hair

HNNNNNG

It's my one weakness.
>>
>>24848182
Im also afraid someone might recognize me if I post, I have a distinctive mole right there.
>>
>>24848357

Wellllll are you willing to share on kik?
I'm sanityunknown if you are.
>>
>>24848156

i'd love another pic of your tits, they're wonderful

strokin' to 'em

yep i'm a creep, oh well
>>
>>24848182
My nips are nice, but they'd be pretty great if they weren't all floppy. >>24848229
My hair is my greatest achievement
>>24848395
The Internet is full of pictures of tits. You don't need another one of my weird ones
>>
>>24848585

Aw, well thanks for sharing the one pic you did. I hope you manage to save up for the boob job you want.
>>
>>24848754
I'll have a good amount of money soon, I want to try to get it done abroad for cheap, but I don't want a shitty job. But thanks.
>>
>>24848832

It's pretty common now - you can even get packages that include flights plus a hotel stay with the surgery.
Are you hoping for a lift as well, or just the implants?
>>
>>24848903
If I can get away with just the implants and it would look good, then I would be fine with that. If I need a lift to fix the sagging, then I'd get that too. And I'd also like to get the loose skin on my stomach taken care of as well.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.