[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when did /soc/ became /b/ with hookups? It is all about dicks,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Questionmark.jpg (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Questionmark.jpg
8KB, 300x300px
So when did /soc/ became /b/ with hookups? It is all about dicks, trolling and "boost-my-ego" rating threads.

I wish /soc/ would (still) be about meeting with new people whom you can have an actual conversation with.
>>
>>24832975
Just auto filter any thread with 'rate' in the OP.
>>
>>24832975
Theres already 2 threads with this topic. Mods pls delete
>>
>/SOC/- CAMS & HOOKUPS
???
>>
>>24832991
MEETups, not HOOKups.
>>
>>24832975
It never was
>>
>>24832986
Why so? There are 5 "rate my cock pls" threads and up to 3 "blacked.com" pictures that has NOTHING to do with the board.

If anything, THOSE need to go and the board needs active moderation because trolls are doing a great job ruining this board.

(And people wonder why users leave 4chan recently...)
>>
>>24833110
Rate yourself WAS a thing, for sure, but the whole board was more... "safe for work"
>>
>>24833244
Yeah they need to go. The fucking mods suck dick. I feel your pain bro. But i dont think bitching in 6 threads is much help. I guess its better than gaping male buttholes
>>
>>24833279
I'd usually agree that it's maybe a bit too much, but I think the situation is so bad that we need that many threads to be noticed.

For me, this was my first one about the case and probably the last. I REALLY hope things will change, since I like to meet with new people both online and in real life. But if it won't change anything at all, I will just step aside and won't try it again.
>>
>>24833310
...do you realize that's not my problem, right?

My problem is that the board can't be used as it's intended.
>>
>>24833310
Cool b8

>>24833293
Yeah its useless dude. I just come here to shitpost and occassionally cam. Its not good for anything besides a time waste
>>
File: 1484560399590.png (216KB, 375x403px) Image search: [Google]
1484560399590.png
216KB, 375x403px
>>24832975
>So when did /soc/ became /b/ with hookups?
Literally when it was made you braindead retard.
>>
it got infested with little kids confused about their gender and sexuality.
>>
I wish there was a "hang out" thread. Like where people could make friends or just talk about random shit. IDK where else to go
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-19-06-17-24.png (377KB, 718x702px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-19-06-17-24.png
377KB, 718x702px
I want a fucking written explanation from the mods for why this thread is still here but mine was pruned AND i received a ban

You faggots need to figure your shit out. This thread isnt any more "on topic" than my thread which was designed to start conversation between anons.
>>
>>24836066
Was yours the chat thread? That was the only refreshing thread in this hell hole.
>>
>>24836134
Kek. No. And the general chat is still up. Those are hard to into
I made a thread posing the idea of /soc/ having an origniality filter like on r9k.
It would make duplicate images less frequent and less retarded posts like "kik?" and force originality on this sad hole of shit. Anyways
>>
>>24836139
That's a good points. Anything to make this place less duplicates
>>
>>24836176
Thanks senpai
>>
>>24832975
because the mods are too busy shitposting and trolling and the janitors are also not really working...they just don't do their job properly.

honestly.
>>
>>24836603
yup
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.