[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see how smart /soc/ is, who is right; teacher or student?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484571248954.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484571248954.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
Let's see how smart /soc/ is, who is right; teacher or student?
>>
>>24825266
kek
>>
>>24825266
Student. The relevant variable is the number of cuts, not the number of pieces.
>>
jesus christ.
>>
to be perfectly honest it's just a bad question, one intentionally made to fuck over anyone doing it. also what dumb cunt takes 10 minutes to cut a goddamned board?
>>
>>24825266
That's the slipperiest fucking question, do they ask kids this? Like, I don't see the practicality of this material.

Also;

One cut in mid of board = two separate pieces, so the variable is 10 mins per single cut, or cut, not pieces.
>>
Teacher is retarded.
>>
>>24825284
>>24825288
yeah teacher is a bit of a dense fuck, I used to get questions like this in high school a lot, usually state mandated benchmarks and shit in my english class where all the answers were the same, luckily my teacher was new and hated how they made the quizzes so with a couple sentences explaining our rationale he would give us points anyway
>>
>>24825266
the teacher's answer makes sense to me

i guess im an idiot
>>
10 minutes = 1 cut
20 minutes = 2 cuts
ez
>>
>>24825266
In real life since she was so weak and it took her ten minutes to complete the first cut, she most likely would take 15-19 minutes to male the second cut because she was fatigued.
>>
>>24825298
It's because you're thinking about pieces and not cuts.

If you cut the board into 2 pieces you made 1 cut.

If you cut it into 3 pieces you're making 2 cuts.

So the math is 10 mins per cut not 5 min per piece.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.