[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Q: What have been your experiences on 4chan so far in regards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: dWohDGR.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dWohDGR.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
Q: What have been your experiences on 4chan so far in regards to contacts?

I've had contact with several girls from 4chan, fetlife, omegle whatever and 9/10 times she's just so... Boring.

They either never talk, just respond with two or word one while never pitching anything in themselves. I constantly have to keep the conversation going which at some point gets crazy annoying. Or they simply ghost me after a little while which is even worse. I'm fine if they're not interested any more but please just say something..

What's up with girls around the age from 18/25 to be so passive and boring? I have a few people that were 30+ who were a BLAST to chat with. Is it just age..? What's going on.

I'm 23 myself for the record.

Pic is me, had to upload a picture.
>>
Met 3 guys. So many guys on here are scared.

I'm 21/f and some Saturday nights post my photo with my phone number. Only ever had 5 guys call. 1 was a totally weirdo, 1 was in a different state, and met up with the other 3 for sex. Posted over 100 times, most times no guys call. Maybe they're all virgins afraid they'll be very quick in bed. No worry, as 2 of the 3 guys I've fucked on here were super fast
>>
>>24825048

Didn't expect a view from the other side.

I'm guessing that most people here think it's fake and simply don't believe you, which isn't that odd considering how many people fake things here. Also, I myself am also a pretty shy person and really dislike talking over the phone because I can't see their emotions. Which is a bit ironic because I usually never show my face.. Oops.

I'm more of an exhibitionist though so that's maybe why.
>>
>>24825048
what, you want to get fucked and so you picked 4chan? That's one way of doing it, lmao

post a pic
>>
>>24825048
I also don't like calls because it's not really personal. I have social anxiety and prefer texting. Personal contact in RL would be much easier than calls for me. I don't know the reason.
>>
>>24825099

Same thing here, calling my own friends is already nerve wrecking while in person I have zero social anxiety. Some people just hate talking, I can't pick up on ques and know when to start/stop talking haha.
>>
I find that the majority of women here are either really boring, and can't keep a conversation for the life of them. If you don't do everything to keep it going they might even get angry with you.
The very few nice women I've met and clicked with either live too far away, or have flaked on me when I suggested meeting up. I've tried meeting 4 women from my country and it just never worked.
>>
>>24825048
I just assume those are bots or scams so I don't bother
>>
>>24824961
Are you expecting to have a deep meaningful connection with everyone you meet? Are you literally 12?

It isnt easy to find someome you genuinely connect with.
If you're just looking for someone to sext with, maybe YOURE the boring one.
>>
>>24825339
Ps, ive met several really cool guys here. Guys i connected with and had great sexting sessions with but also connected to on a slightly more meaningful level, sharing music and films and discussing literature, philosophies with etc
>>
>>24825339

No, I am asking for someone who can mutter more than ''Yes, kk, mhm, okay, no, maybe'' And yes, maybe I am the boring one but I think I know myself well enough to know that this isn't the case. (:

Did I step on your toe or something? Don't see a reason to tell me I am 12 just because I want someone that can actually hold a conversation. I didn't ask for a deep meaningful connection, I asked for someone who can speak. Don't put words in my mouth, thanks. (:
>>
>>24825454
Whoa you write like a 12 year old faggot. Whats up with all those weird smileys
>>
>>24825467

Didn't know I was dealing with a troll, shame on me for not noticing earlier.
>>
>>24825475
It just seems like you should be looking for friends on tumblr or something
>>
>>24825478

I really prefer to stay away from tumblr to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I can find nice people to talk to if they're older but the majority of younger woman are just crazy hard to talk to for some reason. There's a rather large chance that I am just unlucky because I know not every girl is like that of course.

I'm just wondering why it's like that.
>>
>>24825339

I just realised how contradicting this haha.

> ''Are you expecting to have a deep meaningful connection with everyone?''
> ''Are you just looking for someone to sext with?''

Pick one.

PS: (:
>>
>>24825494
The fact that you are struggling to comprehend my pretty simple post is actually depressing me. I feel bad for you. ):
>>
got info from two but only one ever wanted to do anything and I didn't follow through after our initial meeting. The other one was scared and threatened to call the police after I texted her.
>>
>>24825500

I'm surprised you even manage to find anyone with such an attitude.
>>
>>24825504

Sheesh, that took a quick turn.. makes me wonder what you texted her to make her freak out so badly haha.
>>
>>24825509
I bet you're surprised by a lot of things, anon.
>>
>>24825513
protip:cumdumps are cray cray
>>
>>24825515

Hah! Reminds me of this girl who said she was interested in talking with me, she was very nice and at some point said she'd like to watch me masturbate (She had this huge cum fetish). I obviously said yes and when she watched me she just sat there like a zombie.. She didn't talk either (Or barely) and just stared at me without blinking, it was so awkward I had to cut off the skype call because she freaked me out too much.

>>24825514

Yes maybe so, but that's besides the point that your attitude is really bad.
>>
>>24825522
well... if i picture myself watching a girl masturbate, i'd probably do the same. not everyone is into dirty talking. i'd probably masturbate with her or just starring like she did with you. nothing wrong if you're enjoying the moment.
i'd let her watch and maybe i would ask her to help me in some ways.

i never met anyone here tho. i'm new to /soc/ and i have low self-confidence. i don't think is that easy find a girl who like my body either (i'm skinny), but we will see...
i'm just looking for text chat and pictures sharing for now.
>>
>>24825514
Ill take you up on the next level talking thing. Ive been in contact with Many girls over the years on kik. Ive had one for four years now i think and all is good still. That must be worth something, right? If your still around shoot me a reply and I'll post my Kik
>>
>>24825522
Maybe that was her way of enjoying what she saw. Shame you cut off her being open and interested in you just because you viewed her reaction to you doing your thing as weird and awkward..
>>
>>24825559

It's hard to explain what it was like.. Of course I asked her what she was thinking but she simply told me to shush. I don't expect dirty talk because I just ''just being watched'' I don't even want anything in return but she showed absolutely no expression, emotions or signs that she was even alive. It was super odd.

>>24825579
Well obviously I didn't just cut her off out of nowhere, I tried talking to her about that it's not exactly easy to be turned on when someone blankly stares and shows absolutely no interest or wanting to communicate. She told me I was a dick for asking her if she was alright because she was lacking any expressions whatsoever.

I didn't view it as weird and awkward, it WAS weird and awkward. She didn't want to talk any more after asking if she's okay and actually liked what I was doing. Didn't really understand why she would get angry by me asking if she's into it.. She cut off the entire connection in the end, not me. ):
>>
>>24825620

because I like* ''just being watched''

I typod.
>>
>>24824961
occasionally i'll post my info and some girl will message me once, then i never hear from them again after i respond
>>
It varies

Spoke to one girl who I legit liked for like 4 months but we've kinda stopped talking. Like I could message her now and get a response but... ehhh, she' doesn't seem as interested anymore.

Every other time it's like a day or two of chatting before mutual silence
>>
>>24824961
terrible picture to use for this kind of thread.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.