[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VA/VIRGINIA THREAD! Hangout, meet, hookup, chat!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 330x152px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 330x152px
VA/VIRGINIA THREAD!
Hangout, meet, hookup, chat!
>>
757 w f 24
Kik?
>>
804 str8 w m 27 hookups chat whatever
>>
34m str8 540 roanoke area hookups and chat
>>
30 w/m, looking for a person with at least a few brain cells who enjoys orgasms in 540 (Fredericksburg). my Google mail is meetupfb
>>
35/M straight, 540 area.
kik: Karl_Childers
>>
>>24824938

Firefly543211
>>
KIK is fireman4a69
>>
20/m/bi 804 area. Very submissive and obidient
Kik: spuptart
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-16-15-27-17.png (139KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-16-15-27-17.png
139KB, 480x800px
18/m/v bored n depressed someone hmu
>>
>>24824938
vikesfanben28 757/m/20
>>
>>24824938
24/f and 29/m 757

Kik sacksandcandy
>>
24/m 757
Kik TwoDryBanana
>>
20/M/757

kik: Varthloklur
>>
i go to William and Mary
>>
>>24824934
30 gay Latin male in Loudoun Co. looking for hung cuddle and jo

Kik
LatinBearCub
>>
>>24824938
Kik: elixus
>>
540 M 19 straight, just seeing who's out there
>>
>browsing /soc/
>"oh neat a virginia thread"
>type up in depth and informative post about myself, detailing my aspirations to shape public policy at the local level and how Chomsky and Hitchens' literary works were a huge influence in my life. Also included my current hobbies and skills
>scroll through the thread
>it's just a bunch of simple minded losers posting ASL with nothing else of substance in their post
>realize that i'm too intelligent for /soc/
>>
>>24830232
yeah, if you want attention you have to post pics.
you have to look at the silver lining tho, if you were a guy a picture may not be enough either.
>>
>>24830232
Lol this board is 90% thirsty men trying in vain to get laid. This is not the best place for intelligent discussion.
>>
>>24830258

Is this how you function on a daily basis?

"JUS POST A PIC DUDE xddd"

It's honestly really sad. I regularly write about philosophy and world history in my free time, and all you do is make knee-jerk reactions to pictures of random strangers posted online.

Do you even know the times we're in right now? We have the widest form of income inequality in the history of this country. Capitalism is out of control and you're pre-occupied with your meaningless drivel to pay attention to the economy collapsing beneath you. My intellect and thought provoking critique should be more than adequate to appeal to your interests when searching for a friend, but no all you care about is MUH PICS. Honestly wonder what you're going to do when an all out trade war occurs in the next 4 years and we get absolutely fucked by China. Will you still be following your simple minded shallow desires on /soc/ when the cable company cuts off your internet due to their bankruptcy?

Please just think for once, use your brain.

That's all I ask
>>
>>24830285
>Is this how you function on a daily basis?
no, but that's how /soc/ works atm. you may not like it, but it is what it is. i do understand if you're getting sick of it.

i'm not into politics, i'm more of a sience guy. i know you'd probably like to pointing out how politics is important in our life and why should i care more about it. well, i can tell you the same for a bunch of topics you don't give a fuck about. if you're really smart enough, you will probably know it.

politics, as religion, is a very biased topic and it's not easy to make friends talking about it. you can start nice conversations, but you have to be open minded enough to accept any opinion. it's not for everyone. many people may not accept different opinions. i don't know about you, but i can see you ranting for silly reasons.
for example:
>an all out trade war occurs in the next 4 years and we get absolutely fucked by China. Will you still be following your simple minded shallow desires on /soc/ when the cable company cuts off your internet due to their bankruptcy?
it's not gonna happen. how the fuck can you predict such an event? this is just a typical political rant where everything can escalate quickly.

i don't even belong to this thread desu, i'm from europe. i was just bored enough to open the first thread in the catalog to see what happen.
>>
>>24830410

>it's not gonna happen. how the fuck can you predict such an event?

When orange Jesus has been throwing around threats of a 35% tax on all chinese imports, that is EXACTLY what will happen.
>>
>>24830421
you talk about intellect and critiques, but when i let you notice huge historical events can't be predicted this way, you're not open minded enough to think rationally and evaluate the possibility of you being wrong.
>>
757 18/M Bisexual
>>
>>24824938
Instagram: tonigh.t
>>
>>24830421
Oh cool. A liberal arts retard from VCU.
>>
>>24830632
I love sad boys. It's cool you listen to the 1975. Drop kik if you have it.

>>24827225
>>24825264
>>24830180
Upload a display pic of yourself and we can chat. Single, white, monogamous guys only please.

> 23 w f 757
>>
25 m 804
JamCra454
Interested in girls
>>
>>24824938
In NOVA, 24 m, kik is spongebobbe
>>
>>24830888
You mean as the kik profile or in this thread?
>>
>>24830888
Done, hmu vikesfanben28
>>
>>24830888

Love that the shallowness of girls in the 757 still exists.
>>
>>24831428
The only thing she said that could be interpreted as shallowness is white, and that's just a matter of preference. Fuck off with that dude.
>>
Whoever the dude is trolling this thread has Mrs. Sackandcandy in stitches. Keep it up!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.