[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BOTB:Bottom of the Barrel thread. People who want to try and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: bottom-of-barrel.jpg (24KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
bottom-of-barrel.jpg
24KB, 317x400px
BOTB:Bottom of the Barrel thread.

People who want to try and be social or form relationships but have problems that would otherwise prevent that. Whether it be social awkwardness, being a weeb, you being downright crazy as fuck, there is someone for everyone.

Warning: People who post here may be fucked up in the head, or may not even be who they claim to be.

>A/S/L
>orientation
>what it is about you that might turn people away AKA physical features, missing a few crayons in the box, etc.
>what you're looking for
>what you're not looking for
>contact info

Thread probably won't pick up but whatevs.
>>
>>24823969
21/m/Kentucky

Hetero

I'm short (5'6") and have bad teeth

I'm just looking for people to talk to: I am alone most of my time.

My snap is candlesmack

If you like D&D, MtG, vidya, /k/, or shitting on the TV show Shameless I'm you're guy.

Also: if you want someone to argue with I'm willing to argue any point just for fun.
>>
>20/Male/New York
>I do like me some qt girls

oh boy here we go
>scars on my head and face making me look slightly disfigured
>shaved head due to difficulty styling and maintaining hair bc of said scars
>PDD, GAD, and Social Anxiety
>Does Psychedelics as a form of self exploration
>Got hit by lightning once and am still a bit freaked out by it
>Artist who basically draws and paints a bunch of creepy macabre shit
>still gets fucking acne even though I obsessively keep myself clean and take care of my skin
>Has a hard time controlling the volume of voice
>Shitty hearing and eyesight
>Giant weeb
>Not very tall (5'6")

ok that was depressing

>Tbh, a sweet cutie who wouldn't find me bothersome would be really nice. I'm pretty tolerant of other people because I get that everyone has had some different experiences, so it's ok if you're pretty weird. Tell me your stories! c:

>Ok Im really not looking for shitty people honestly. Also Im not really into dudes, and I'm broke and in college so no I won't be your sugar daddy lmao.

Kik is solaticgear if someone cares for some reason,
Pic related, scars aren't very visible but theres some on my right eye and face visible, most are on the top and sides of my head tho.
>>
>>24823969

27 f vancouver canada
bisexual
i'm a fat shut-in. i have avoidant personality disorder, obsessive compulsive personality disorder, and i suffer heavily from depression & anxiety.
i'm looking for friends mostly. people who are patient with chatting with me as i usually get like a zillion adds on kik after i post in a thread so i'm not always super responsive right away.
please no lewd chat or dick pics.
kik is comet.halebopp
>>
>A/S/L: 25/Male/New York

>orientation: Straight

>what it is about you that might turn people away: I have a kid

>what you're looking for: Friendship. I recently realized I don't exactly have a best friend. I want. Someone who I can become good friends with

>what you're not: Relationships. I'm good, thanks.

Kik haha_andthenwhat
>>
>28/m/fl
>straight
>fat and ugly, with GAD and depression
>companionship, preferably someone who is as broken as i am
>not into men
>kik: blutard
>>
> 18/f/RI
> pan
> kinda fat/bpd/social anxiety
> looking for friendship and maybe something more
> not looking for dick pics, but selfies are not only acceptable but encouraged.
> text me 14018347825

im huge on comics and art and music. love nerds.
>>
File: Snapchat-474567839.jpg (222KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-474567839.jpg
222KB, 720x1280px
> 19/ Male/ MD
> Straight
> i have quite a freckles on my face that just destroy and kind of confidence i would have, i also look retarded when i smile, shy af
> need friends in my area (i moved away from everyone) deff need a gf but i probably wont get that here lol
> anyone crazy/weird man lol
> K1ngCrazy
>>
>>24824720
oops thats my kik btw
>>
>>24823969

>A/S/L
38/M/FL
>orientation
chicks for dating and hooking up and dudes for hooking up since i can get desperate
>what it is about you that might turn people away AKA physical features, missing a few crayons in the box, etc.
38,live with parents ex iv drug user Hep c+,broke,unemployed,almost no friends, large scar from open heart surgery (do to iv use) only 5'9" but 210 lbs dick only 5.5 inches plus im shy around women I don't know, missing 5 teeth even though only 1 is hardly noticable,
>what you're looking for
geez after answering the last one a quick death
but dating or hook ups,friends or chat
i'll know it when i see it
>contact info
i doubt any one will want to but reply in this thread and we'll take it from there
>>
>>24824592
nice lips
i'm willing to bet that nose turns off people rather than attracts at a rate of 10-1
>>
>>24826175
nose ring not your nose
>>
>A/S/L
22/m/phlly suburbs
>orientation
straight
I'm flaky sometimes, somewhat domineering. Like often people come to me for advice and I'll pretty much hold it over them if they dont take it.
Sometimes totally drop off the face of the earth, sometimes hit people up nonstop.
impulsive.
Usually think I'm the smartest person in the room, I'm a dick like that
>what you're looking for
dude to chill with, hit up bars and shit idk
girl to talk to, maybe a fuckbuddy, who knows
gay shit
dumbass bullshit
>contact info
kik is phillyyaks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.