[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/camcraft/ thread >Find random craft supplies such as glitter,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (309KB, 1280x981px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309KB, 1280x981px
/camcraft/ thread

>Find random craft supplies such as glitter, paints, feathers or googly eyes.
>Stick them on your naughty bits (cock, tits, ass)
>Take picture of your crafty naughty bits
>Post

Will be rated on humour, quality of crafting and quality of naughty bits.
>>
>>24818209
Lol, at least it will make you seem popular for a few month as you are seen with random appearances of glitter on you at work.
>>
>>24818216
It's a party down there and YOU'RE invited!
>>
>>24818209
I dont even have a dick and that picture is making my dick itch. Hoooly shit
>>
>>24818227
Must burn like shit with all that glitter in his urethra. Hooly shit. Makes my cock hurt looking at it. Thought it was a cam filter at first glance
>>
>>24818324
Fucking hell just imagine trying to take it off... it'll be like getting a handjob from sandman
>>
>>24818336
Its alot of glitter too so its probably in his taint aswell which means even if he gets most of the glitter off it'll always be a constant in his life.
>>
>>24818354
even if by some miracle he manages to remove all the glitter he'll never forget the pain. It'll be like shell shock... only bell shock. He'll be waking up in the middle of the night, sweating, haunted by the time he had to scrape the top layer of skin off his dick because he thought it would be a good idea to cover it in glitter and upload a picture to the internet. Fucking hell.
>>
>>24818209
fuuuuuuuuuuck that.
today is not my day to die
>>
>>24818209
The question is how would you get off after said applying it.
>Also anyone up to sticking glitter in their vagina and video exploding out?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.