[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

virgin thread are there any virgin girls in 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 16

File: virgin_logo_2387.gif (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
virgin_logo_2387.gif
5KB, 250x250px
virgin thread
are there any virgin girls in 2017
>>
>>24817965
Yeah I'm 20 and I'm a virgin girl, what now?
>>
>>24818180
Do you masturbate often being a virgin?
>>
>>24818180

Anything you'd like. The thread is mostly for discussion, given that it is a subject a lot of guys are interested in. Either because they dream of being with a fellow virgin, find the idea very attractive or are curious about the 'how & why'.
You could tell us something about yourself and share what you made you click on the thread?
>>
>>24818180
>what now
Post pics
>>
File: 148414_1304395.jpg (96KB, 1080x1332px) Image search: [Google]
148414_1304395.jpg
96KB, 1080x1332px
>>24818185
I used to when I was like 18, lately all my sexual drives absolutely died, I just don't feel anything sexual anymore.

>>24818205
Alright
>>
>>24818287
Is your hymen still intact?
>>
>>24818287

You look very attractive to me. I like your curly hair and your general body shape.
Sadly you can't do a whole lot about not feeling sex drive apart from being healthy and consulting a doctor about it. Have you tried seeing your GP about these issues?
>>
>>24818287
I'm wondering if you're on birth control I heard it can greatly affect sex drive
>>
>>24818366
Nope
>>24818400
I'm glad I don't have any of these urges anymore so no need for that.
>>
>>24818740

What made you lose your hymen? I know that's a bit of a personal question. I just wouldn't consider you 100% a virgin if the physical part is no longer in place.
Do you still fancy relationships with people, platonically? Would you go on dates?
>>
>>24818751
>would you go on dates?
No and I never did and generally I avoid relationships like fire.
>>
>>24818751
>2017
>Going on about the hymen meme like it's actually a skin wrapper that is torn on any penetration and never heals.
>Buying into this puritan/sandnigger myth
>>
>>24818740
In what way did you affect it?
>>
>>24818751
You don't lose a hymen ever,
>>
File: ehh.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
yeah dude, 25 y/o here, mentally and chronically ill

virgin by choice at this point, no desire because I've been heavily medicated since brain surgery at 16, thought I was asexual for years but since I've been going through medication opiate withdrawal (legal) I've actually had hope that I might feel attraction for the first time in years since I just learned they kill libido.

I'm hopeful I can be normal ;-;
>>
>>24818944
I remember you from the last thread. You're beautiful
>>
>>24818946
thank you, haha. I have extreme insecurities because of my lupus that's screwing up my body and mild scoliosis screwing with my back, so hearing that makes me feel good ;-;
I feel like a narcissist but thank you anon
>>
>>24818944
Someday you'll feel normal even though no one is, I hope you find happiness dude I've seen you on here for years and you seem like a cool girl and are really cute to boot. I'm sorry your life has been plagued with illness :(
>>
>>24818961
You shouldn't be insecure, I can barely repress the urge to say creepy shit to you lol

What other threads do you hang out in?
>>
>>24818944

What was your surgery for May I ask?
>>
>>24818944
>>24818366
>>
>>24818992
I masturbated that away a long time ago, although I don't imagine anything or anyone when I do it. it's like a chore to alleviate stress and anxiety, also when I have pain.

sorry if that's not sexy. I also rarely do it, although I wish I did.

>>24818985
arnold chiari malformation, spinal fluid built up in the back of my neck and i was in an auto accident and it caused the fluid to build up more and almost paralyze me, so they decompressed it/drained it. if i had of left it and gotten hit in the head it would have killed me.

>>24818978
i don't mind creepy shit, you can already tell i'm already a pretty messed up person lol

i typically hang out in /a/, sometimes /v/ (not as often as i used to, /x/, /sci/ and /adv/
>>
>>24819157
hmm ok, do you post in other threads in soc? I'd love to see more of you >.>
>>
>>24819157
I'm curious have you ever been on a date before
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

white about 5'7 130lb

pretty normal
>>
>>24818915
I personally didn't affect it in any way it just happened
>>
>>24820958
May I ask how?
>>
22 yo here, awkward and fumbled around too much in highschool never got past eating out,
too many drugs 18-now plus lots of depression living in middle of no where, the rare social situations then i was too fucked to even think, even though have someone come onto me every few weeks last year living in popluatiopn still too much of stoned mullet
aslo too passed up sex at brothel several times just for a blowjob... meh, not like im not decent looking either or have any reasno to avoid, i think i gave up when i was 19.. hoping for 'the one' now is a far fetched fantasy but somehow seems more realistic than casual...

literally no mojo, fucking pathetic
>>
>>24820973
How what?
>>
>>24821072
How did you stretch it out?
>>
>>24821078
Oh, just masturbating really
>>
>>24821088
I want to have a further talk to you about your masturbation habits. How to contact you?
>>
Can we appreciate the love in 4chan though? This thread is awesome
>>
>>24821092
Give a kik or something
>>
>>24821098
don't jynx it
>>
>>24821088

I do find it very interesting that you were very much aware of having an intact hymen, and that you willingly masturbated it torn/stretched.
I'm often curious why women make this decision. Could you talk about this? Did you not really care, or did you just want to try insertion (and accept the consequences of that)?
>>
>>24821109
My kik is cacualgyno. Send me a picture of your favorite tool to get off with
>>
>>24821118
Didn't really give a damn
>>
>>24821113
we never spoke of it
>>
So.. 22 M in north England here.

Anyone willing to take my virginity?
I have a decent sized cock and I'm willing to learn fast.
Open to basically anyone that isn't a male.
>>
>>24821126

How nice.
>>
>>24821161

I know right?
>>
32 year old virgin reporting in. Never had a GF.

I won't be surprised if I make it to 33 without this changing in any way.
>>
Yeah. Almost 24. Awkward personality, below-average looks, if I really wanted to get laid by some random dude I probably could, but it's nothing I pro-actively seek out.
>>
>>24821627
If I can get laid so can you bro, be confident, not give a fuck what people think of you and put yourself out there.
>>
>>24821680
Post a picture bae
>>
>>24821700
Been doing that, on and off. I've got moments where I'm content in my current spot, and moments where I wish I had a partner. It comes and goes.

Thing is, I work in an overwhelmingly male-dominated industry (software), my main hobby is male-dominated (video games) and my passion is also very male-dominated (craft beer), so in the end, the number girls I run across on any given day, before even filtering to those who are remotely of my age, can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
>>
File: fdgfg.jpg (96KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
fdgfg.jpg
96KB, 960x960px
I had a guy ask to sleep with me, but I chickened out
>>
>>24821867
Story?

Not to bring up bad memories or anything, but it seems weird to pick up the courage to ask but then not do it.
>>
>>24821868
My bad, I read that as

'asked a guy to sleep with me'

Carry on.
>>
>>24821876
Lol yeah I would never do that, he asked me and I panicked, he seemed very casual about it.
>>
>>24821716
You need to put yourself in situations where you have a better chance at meeting people, also just getting laid at least once will help you feel more confident and might help lessen that feeling of loneliness, just lower your standards and fuck someone.
>>
>>24821910
I feel you, I think i'd be the same if a girl asked me

It'd be a case of 'shit dewd, I'm gonna be bad at this and I don't wanna disappoint you'
>>
File: (´・ω・).png (17KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・).png
17KB, 500x300px
>>24818944
>>24818961
Legit cute. I know it's difficult to get over personal insecurities and I can't be sure as to how you always view yourself with any medical conditions/life problems you've been going through but I can confirm that you look lovely even beyond the grainy picture c:

Being normal's rough, and really it sounds like your life in general has been extra rough, but you seem like you can still be pretty upbeat about it and roll with the punches regardless. Despite how cheap a compliment/encouragement on /soc/ might feel I'm still hoping for the best for you.
>>
>>24821918
Yep, It felt awful
>>
>>24821867
Is your hymen still intact?
>>
>>24821941
Why didn't you go for it?
>>
>>24821941

Was he a virgin too, and did he know you were? cus those probably would have alleviated the problem
>>
>>24821958
Idk, mostly shock I guess?

>>24821947
Lol no

>>24821962
I doubt it, I didn;t know him
>>
>>24822004
Fair enough

I've always felt that if i really wanted to I could probably get laid, but the idea of flirting with a girl to the point of getting her home, only to say 'yo, I'm a virgin' would ruin everything.

Though I guess girls can get away without actually doing much and most guys would be happy, so you could have got away with it if you wantrd.
>>
>>24822004
What have you done to it?
>>
>>24822027
These are odd questions

>>24822025
Yep, I just don't want to look like an idiot lol
>>
>>24822080

The anon is very upfront about it, but the status of a virgin woman's hymen can be very important to some people.
I.e. is she a virgin or a 'virgin'. It's often lead to discussions in these sorts of threads, because every woman seems to have her own definition of virginity. Which is perfectly fine I might add, and it gives a lot of material to talk about.
>>
>>24822088
that makes sense
>>
>>24822088
I'm actually just curious about it. Would be pretty stupid to judge about it in any way since almost every girl stretches it at least to an extend by theirself
>>
>>24822108
Tampons, and I do masturbate
>>
>>24819740
>5' 7"
>130
>"white"
Sure thing Pablo.
>>
>>24822108

I personally find it interest because a woman can make so many choices relating to their hymen. >>24822113 gives two examples that can tear/stretch the hymen.
You never really hear about why women make these choices; let's say to use tampons or masturbate using insertables. They often do it before having had a partner, but few seems to make an informed choice. If anything among most young women there seems to be this idea that you 'have to get rid of it' as soon as possible.
>>
>>24822126
I didnt even know what it was
>>
>>24818944
>>24821867
>>24818287

what would your ideal boyfriend be like?
>>
>>24822175
someone who makes me laugh, is protective, and gentle :)
>>
27 year old dude here, still a virgin. I care, but in a way I don't anymore. If anything I'm upset that I haven't experienced it because it's so ingrained in our culture an everyone talks about it on a regular basis which makes me feel weird, but on the other hand I don't mind because I never wanted to have sex with someone I didn't actually care about or didn't have deep feelings for. It seems it won't happen anytime soon, either, because: 1. I kind of like being alone / have gotten used to being alone 2. I don't feel like dating anyone, if anything I want a connection to 'just happen' 3. I am still a bit uncomfortable with my body because despite being relatively thin/average (5' 10'', 145 pounds), I have moobs due to genetics.
>>
>>24822308
are you me? minus the moobs. sorry bout that bro.
>>
>>24822230
Well fug, that's a goal and an half to achieve. I've a successful good looking friend that's exactly like you described yet he can't find a girl for the life of his. If you're in Turin italy let me know so i can hook you guys up, i'm sure he'd like you, we have the same tastes in girls
>>
ITT: 3 females and hundreds of beta orbiters

>female virign here are my reasons
>ill sleep with you m'lady
>>
>>24819217
I usually only post in assumption threads since I'm pretty good at telling things about people, since that's what I'm going to school for lmao. I'm empathetic to the extreme

>>24819313
I went on one unknowingly and only found out afterwards. he didn't ask me out or anything and stopped talking to me because he found a new girl so it was slightly upsetting but understandable

>>24821929
thank you so much anon ;-; I got told in another thread that I'm a big red flag which I agree with, but I'm working on things so I'm hopeful that one day I'll have things completely together. life is rough and I was dealt a tough deck but I wouldn't trade it for the world to be honest, I feel it's made me stronger

>>24822175
someone that understands that I hurt and when I say I want to be left alone I want them to push me to come out of my shell. I need someone opposite of me who can force me to do things I normally wouldn't and when I want to sleep my day away will push me to go outside. Normally I would say I want someone like me, but I realize that I would just fall into old habits. I need someone to balance me out, and someone I can help balance out, if that makes sense. sorry to ramble, hopefully that made sense

>>24822886
>what is /soc/ the board
>>
>>24823788
Yeah the brain surgery is one thing, but you seem to be doing well in spite of it, always a good conversation piece right? Haha. I don't think anyone has everything completely together, and if they do they're lying or cheating, especially if they're from around here. Everyone's got problems but working towards not letting them control your life or really define who you are as a person is a big step. Each day's a new day y'know?

As for that ideal boyfriend, you wanna go for a hike some time? lol
>>
>>24821867
>I had a guy ask to sleep with me
Does that not happen all the time though? You make it sound like you'd seriously consider just about any guy.
>>
>>24824062
It's never happened before, It was at a concert

and no not just any guy
>>
>>24822886
The OP made it clear from the start what this was going to be, which is why most of the female virgins don't actually post in it.
>>
Almost 25 year old guy here, good self esteem and i consider myself decent looking but i just do not put myself out there. I am pretty apathetic to anything in life so you could say it is by choice. I don't get the feeling that i am missing out not having sex, but i am starting to crave some companionship.
>>
>>24823788
I'm really sorry to hear about your first date.

I had a strangely similar circumstance at 26 I had my first date and I didn't even know it was a date it was over.
But mine was actually a really great time things may have not been perfect after that but that day was damn good.

I hope you find someone who can give you a proper date you might be amazed at how you might see things differently after experiencing it differently.

This may sound a little weird and creepy but every time I hear a story like this it makes me just want to take that girl out to a museum or aquarium or anywhere and just let her know decent people can give you a good time.
>>
The one time I had sex I couldnt feel like the pussy around my dick and I mean like i dont know.. I just didnt feel a thing.... is this like normal for first timers who get it on their nerves?
>>
>>24826243
Death grip bro.
>>
24m from Brazil. I look like Smeagol, so yeah.
>>
>>24824072
Hmu on kik or Skype? It's gstoka
>>
virgin bump
>>
>>24817965
19 f virgin here
>>
>>24829201
Should message me on kik youngcaesar24
>>
>>24829201

Hello nineteen year old virgin lady. How are you today?
What inspired you to post? What did you think of the other women that have posted so far?
>>
File: mlady.jpg (37KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
mlady.jpg
37KB, 625x415px
>>24829216
>>
>>24823788
>someone that understands that I hurt etc etc....
ok there's no way of putting it that won't sound ugly. Talk. I know it's hard to express what you feel sometimes but if you ever get close to someone, tell them exactly what you want from them. Maybe they'll oblige, maybe they won't, but at least they'll have a clear picture of what your needs are, instead of being completely clueless
>>
>>24829901
God yes this advice.
Trying to be a mind reader is very difficult, and only made worse when people insist on saying they're fine or its nothing to worry about and you try and pry because you know things aren't alright and they just refuse your help. Being open to help and support seems to be such a huge struggle, from both sides really. I think some people just don't want to feel like a burden, but there's a level of difference between accepting help from someone who cares and being overly needy.

Basically like you said, talking is amazing and if you can't even trust someone you're in a relationship with to talk about your problems then why would you even date them?
>>
>>24818944
wtf be my girlfriend please
>>
>>24829901
>>24830263
gotta concur. the best part about relationships is being able to be totally emotionally naked.
unfortunately, like any kind of nudity, it's suppressed by people who consider you an exhibitionist merely for openly posessing the thing in question. People with their "TMI" and their "heavy, maybe you're laying a bit too much on someone you just met"
so we all try to act as cool and nonchalant as possible, like we don't care about anything... which only reinforces the idea that nobody around us should open up to us, since obviously we're so cool and collected and unaffected
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxocd3z3OLU
>>
27 / M / kissless virgin
I'm probably going to die alone, but I'm kind of ok with that at this point.
>>
>>24818944
you have all these guys fallin all over themselves for you
so why should I be the one to change it, you're heckin
PRETTY AS HECK MY DUDE.
good luck though, and "normal" is a weird concept
>>
bumpings
>>
19 / M / Netherlands

Still a virgin, used to be a desparate guy a year ago but I realized a few months ago that sex isn't everything
>>
2 yr male NOVA
>>
>>24833585
maagd
>>
26/m here
Have my first date tomorrow. I bet I will fuck up somehow because I worry too much about everything
>>
>>24829901
this is what I do from the very beginning of every friendship that starts out. I don't hide that I'm sick whatsoever. I mean, obviously certain things I don't speak about easily, but when I get to know a person these are things I talk about earnestly. Nobody so far has taken me seriously or abandons ship once they realize I'm serious and don't want that commitment. which is understandable.

the worst part is the people who assume I'm lying or fine until I finally start showing signs of my illness...

I'm pretty emotionally intense once I know it's okay to open up, and so far people seem to love this...but like I said, once they realize I'm not lying about the bad things, they realize they've bitten off more than they can chew. It's a bad feeling but one I'm learning to deal with as I go.
>>
>>24836934

Good luck tomorrow! Try to have fun, and not worry so much about the 'result'.
>>
>>24818927
>You don't lose a hymen ever

What are you talking about? Hymen's often wear away and they don't just magically grow back, and when they do it is considered a medical anomaly (as there is one reported case of this and it was considered freakish).

http://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2015/1/29/sex-question-friday-is-it-possible-for-a-woman-to-become-a-virgin-again

>>24818773
>and never heals

It doesn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

"The hymen does not regenerate itself after it is torn,[5] but may be surgically restored in a procedure called hymenorrhaphy."

Suck a dick.
>>
>>24837027
How do people not take you seriously when you mention brain surgery? Or even assume you're lying? I guess it's not unheard of to have guys try anything to get in a girls pants and your case is a little more intense than maybe some other "sick" girls. It just sucks that some people would be so thoughtless or unconcerned about something like that and really sounds like you got the shit end of the stick in terms of people trying to get to know you.

Advice like this is difficult, I was in a relationship a long time ago with a "sickly" girl or however you want to phrase it, but our communication was piss poor. of course this was high school so what can you expect, but i do kinda regret not being more open to talking and getting to know exactly what was going on with her all the time. But I can at least understand that some people may not always be ready to handle something like that though even now. You do seem like a pretty cool person though, wish I could get to know you better, haha.
>>
>>24837111
A torn hymen is still an existing hymen.
>>
>>24817965
Go to Korea or the middle east. You will find plenty there.
>>
File: ohgodwhathaveidone.jpg (75KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodwhathaveidone.jpg
75KB, 500x667px
>>24837396
I deal with my pain pretty well in public when I can go out and hide it pretty well by dressing myself no matter the situation (I dress 'goth' so people don't question how pale I am). I don't leave my house without makeup, even if it takes me hours to put it on (as narcissistic as that sounds, I don't want people to treat me differently off the bat).

lupus is typically considered an 'invisible' illness because you can't see blood, or broken bones, etc. unless I show you the bruises, rashes, shifting bones etc under my clothes which many people don;t want to see and you don't show someone when you first meet them.

I can come off as unreliable and a flake too, which despite explaining to some people, when you have an illness that isn't right away noticeable until you take off your makeup and expose yourself completely, when they see you in the hospital and realize you were serious, it's usually something that happens abruptly and they're scared away. it's a big thing to take on and I understand this but I still have hope I'll find someone.

and thank you, most people run at the red flags I give off. I'm always striving to better myself, despite all this.

>>24831087
I'm pretty good at gauging when it's okay to drop this information. they still don't believe me half the time or at least the full extent of what I'm telling them until they experience me having a seizure in public, or being transported to the hospital by a stretcher for the first time lol. it's scary shit, maybe I need to find me a nice EMT

>>24830718
will you hold my puke bucket for me? if so, yes

>>24823995
as long as it's cold outside and there's not a lot of heat to inflame my joints I can do light hikes I would absolutely love to. either that or just camping outside in the wilderness is something I want to experience, or going outside to the ocean and just putting my feet in the water. I'm getting emotional thinking off all the stuff I haven't been able to do...
>>
File: 1465258420644.jpg (1MB, 2048x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1465258420644.jpg
1MB, 2048x1374px
>>24838592
It's a chill 31 degrees out, no snow, could be good for a brisk little walk. It's also like 11:30, but night hikes are fun too especially if the moon is out. Not really ideal camping weather though.

Sorry if I got you all worked up about it. There's always the future to make plans and trips for this kind of stuff! If you spend too much time worrying about what you didn't do in the past, you'll never find time to do it now! But really it just makes me wish I could take you out someplace sometime : (
>>
>>24822126
>>24822141

Yeah I didn't even know about hymens until long after I stretched mine out, and still didn't really understand what they were or how they worked until like a year ago.
>>
>>24832387
i agree, normal is a concept created by society but still, in order to form most friendships and not fall deeper into depression most of us have to fake at least some normallacy...sucks that I can't do that, even when I act 'normal' people still pick up and comment on how weird I am, even 'weird' people.

also thank you for the compliment :'3 most of the guys 'falling over for me', I doubt would want the job of having to deal with my mood swings and basically abuse by default of not wanting to be bothered when I feel bad which is every day.

when I get better, then I can hopefully offer something to these guys who deserve better.
>>
>>24838763
I dunno fella, first part is, every relationship is give and take, honestly I'll admit that I can't handle mood swings from people who know me, that being said there are a ton of guys who feed off of giving other people attention and support, and every relationship you will be in will seem more give than take at first, but when you have the right guy shit works, and I've seen that to be true compatibility and karmic resolution is a sliding scale. Also making friends while trying to be "normal" will make you more depressed. I'm a lonely virgin little bitch with no confidence and all, but I find solace in my ability to be me. That's just my two cents though.
>>
File: 1483916982471.jpg (58KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
1483916982471.jpg
58KB, 400x458px
I'm still a virgin at 20 years old. For various reasons.

>I'm too ethnic-looking (aka not white).
>I'm not drop-dead gorgeous.
>I don't look very approachable to men... or anyone really.
>I keep to myself. If it weren't for school, I'd probably be a total shut-in.
>I'd much rather save myself for the right person.

Maybe I should just give up and just get a toy already.
>>
>>24839551
m/f
>>
>>24839551
>>24839552
Whoops, forgot to mention female.

Tired.
>>
>>24839551
That's not bad
>>
File: JP2.jpg (83KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
JP2.jpg
83KB, 711x711px
>>
>>24818944
>yeah dude, 25 y/o here, mentally and chronically ill

We have lots in common.

If you ever need to talk, Kik: iesouskurios
>>
>>24839551
>Maybe I should just give up and just get a toy already.

Don't say that. Doesn't get much more unattractive than that to be honest... "eh it's not really working out. Let's go for the easy fix!"
>>
>>24839617
Man, shut the fuck up. Let her get a toy if she wants to
>>
>>24839551
What ethnicity?
>>
>>24839559
ali3nblu kik me
>>
File: 1379295232897.png (110KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
1379295232897.png
110KB, 370x350px
>>24836934
>>24837050
Anon here
She cancelled the date. Dont know if she really is ill, but I guess its time to go back and fap to 2D
>>
>>24839663

I'm sorry to hear that. Sadly I've also had a lot of women cancel on me, so I know what it feels like.
It is surprisingly easy for a lot of women to just flake on a guy, and not tell him anything. Don't let it get you down. You'll have better luck next time.
>>
>>24839551
second this
>>24839625
>>
>>24838592
>>24838763
First anon you replied to here, but phone posting so probably rip my Id. I just want to tell you not to sell yourself short. I know it's rough if people get scared off once they realize who you really are, or what it might actually mean to be together with you, but if someone genuinely likes you it shouldn't matter if you view yourself as "normal". The biggest part about being in a relationship is liking someone for who they are, and I can't really say without knowing you but I almost feel like you let your illness decide when to open up to someone. Idk, it's assuming a lot, and it's just text on soc, but like if someone likes someone else who's overweight they shouldn't wait until they've lost weight to admit they like them, it should be mutual just based on personality and interactions. Being together is about helping one another, and if you want to improve yourself so you can feel worthy for other people you shouldn't block out others from trying to help.

It's weird, and I don't really think I made much of any sense, but it just feels to me like you could use a confidence boost and not be quite so hung up on where you think you see yourself and how you think others should see. It's very easy to get stuck in a rut of low self confidence once you fall in, even after you make improvements to yourself. Best of luck to you.
>>
M, 23. Asperger's diagnosis as a kid but I'm better mentally than I used to be. I'm not really confident around women; I've had a girlfriend for a few months but things ended because neither of us were really able to communicate to the other. I've always been happy with simpler things, like reading or hiking or just watching some TV and she wasn't really into much of that. I guess what I really want out of a partner is someone who isn't afraid to communicate their thoughts, feelings, fears and such, I want someone who I can really form a bond with.

kik: kekrepublic

>>24839663
Fapping isn't going to help your self-esteem, buddy. Instead of jacking off try something constructive, I know it's easier said than done but fapping really fucks with your mind.

>>24839551
At least you keep to yourself though, there are guys out there who prey on those kinds of insecurities. If you want someone to talk to I'm usually on kik.
>>
File: 1480452126729.png (157KB, 457x463px) Image search: [Google]
1480452126729.png
157KB, 457x463px
21/m
I'm a shut-in who's never done anything remotely romantic. I can't even find girls because I don't really do anything except go to work and go home. At this point I'm thinking finding a guy might be easier because there's a lot more of them on the internet, I just want someone to cuddle with and talk to.
>>
>>24840114
no this makes a lot of sense...and you're right in a lot of ways. thank you for saying this anon, I needed to hear this.

hopefully you see this since the thread seems about to die, but I'm starting to understand that I am the way you described, but I'm actively trying to make a change.

Thank you again, your advice made me remember why my reason for going through all this in the first place, for myself.
>>
File: 1453364326051.jpg (392KB, 1080x1806px) Image search: [Google]
1453364326051.jpg
392KB, 1080x1806px
I am 23 years old and I have never had a gf or any experience with women more than an awkward dinner and movie date. It has already reached a point where I plan on never being with somebody and I actually stopped trying. Whenever young women are around me in public it's just uncomfortable and when they look at me or try to talk to me it's annoying.

I think I probably have some kind of autism that just lived under everyone's noses without being discovered. At the same time, nobody in my family seems surprised that I don't have any romance in my life. It's probably some combination of being dumb, awkward, and ugly.
>>
>>24841500
You're welcome femanon.

For what its worth if you ever want to talk feel free to send me an email, [email protected]

Best of luck in your endeavors.
>>
Almost 32.

My hangup is that I know I'm going to be shit at sex for a while and no woman is going to want to wait for me to learn what I should have years ago. I've been debating taking a trip to Nevada just to lose it and get some experience, but I don't know which is worse: being a 32 year old virgin or a guy that lost it at 32 to a prostitute.

Besides that, still trying to at least get a date. Tinder has been a bust, might try OKC or something.
>>
>>24841500
>>24842158
Oh haha, I mistyped that... [email protected] woops
>>
28 year old with my v card here. Don't care though, I just want someone chill to spend the rest of my life with. If I really wanted to lose it, I would just hire a prostitute. Plus all I have to do is wait two more years and I will become a wizard.
>>
File: NxTmYnV.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
NxTmYnV.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>21 f kv
>At bar with coworkers
>I make a self-deprecating joke
>Really cute co worker does pic related (came off as a joke)
>ThisIsWhatIWantedAllAlong.jpg
Best goddamn moment of my life
>>
>>24843042
Get into dd/lg
>>
>>24843050
But head pats are the purest form of love there is, anon!
Though, in all seriousness, I don't see myself getting into anything that kinky. I just want a guy to hold my hand and softly play with my hair. It's not really a sexual thing for me.
>>
>>24843064
Where are you from?
>>
>>24843165
>>24843042
> KV
wiki says Kosovo
>>
>>24843165
FL

>>24843259
Or Kosovo
>>
>>24843260
I would love to pat your head. I'm from europe though.
>>24843259
I think she meant kissless virgin by that
>>
>>24843266
Age Sex Location
Kissless Virgin would go on a different line
>>
>>24843260
I live in FL. What part, headpat friend?
>>
>>24843582
Jacksonville, my fellow Floridian.
>>
>a/s/l
F/19/USA
>Why are you still a virgin?
I have kinda bad social skills, I have aspergers/I'm a shut-in, I stutter a lot and I'm not confident at all. I look at the floor constantly and I'm very quiet. I really really need to improve that..
>Kissless?
Never been kissed
>Hold hands?
Never held hands, sadly
>Made out?
Never been kissed in my life.
>Do you masturbate?
Pretty much addicted, my sex drive is annoying, and sometimes I do ~bad~ stuff in classes.
>What gets you off?
I have a big list of fetishes that are mostly psychological, but I'm really into public stuff right now, but my biggest is probably lovey-dovey romance/really rough stuff like abuse.
>For girls: How did you treat your hymen so far?
I regard my virginity as a really sacred and important thing because of both familial upbringing and sentimentality, so I try not to do any physical activity that could jeopardize it, aka gymnastics or whatever
>What would your ideal first sex-partner be like?
Truth be told, I kind of want to lose it to a "femboy" virgin. I like thinking of learning about my body with a feminine, shy, sensitive, submissive boy (who could get dominant), who I can feel safe experimenting with, and it's also just a fetish of mine. I kind of have a virgin fetish too, where I want to "relieve" people of theirs, but I need to get rid of mine first.
>>
>>24844205
Hmm, that's a little up north. I live in Tampa.
>>
>>24844261
>I stutter a lot and I'm not confident at all. I look at the floor constantly and I'm very quiet.

That's qt as fuck niggah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRclxy6d_N8
>>
>>24844261
Post picture
>>
>>24844261
You are incredible but I'm a generic """dad bod""" aspie so I don't think you would be interested. You can make it.
>>
>>24844261
>Truth be told, I kind of want to lose it to a "femboy" virgin. I like thinking of learning about my body with a feminine, shy, sensitive, submissive boy (who could get dominant)

Basically me, and you are my type, kind of. But im too far away lol
>>
>>24844261
Are you willing to watch old movies with someone from the internet?
>>
>>24844581
Duh, I hate watching old movies by myself
>>
>>24844740
Gool, hmu

My Skype is terminal.stillness
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRclxy6d_N8
>>
>>24818287>>24818915>>24818944
>>24821092
>>24821109
>>24821118
>>24821867
Do you guys have like a kik group in which you talk? Cause I think having one would be nice. And if not, why wouldn't we start one? (Doesn't have to be kik, could also be something else)
>>
>>24844880

The threads usually work for their intended purpose: discussions. If people want to contact each other to talk more, that is encouraged, of course. I don't really think we need a kik or Discord.
I honestly feel like this thread benefits from the sense of anonymity, since some of these topics are very personal and folks might not want them to be linked to a name or username.
>>
>>24844570
That's really upsetting, dating a hung crossdresser is my #1 dream pretty much, and I don't think I'll ever find one around here
>>
>>24844971
>>24844261
how much of a femboy are we talking?

I sometimes play about with it but mostly in a tomboy/punk look.

I have this odd fantasy/kink of like tricking a butch girl and she gets really aggressive with
me.

I'd like to dress more femme as I like the clothes more even just to wear but it takes tons more work and its tough figuring out what to buy.

nice to know few out there share the rare kink, not hung though just 6.5 L, 5.5 G
>>
>>24844971
Well, im not into crossdress. I have almost all the other traits, but if your looking for a crossdreser... Im not the indicate xD But maybe we can be friends.
>>
save
>>
File: 1484416468382.jpg (677KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1484416468382.jpg
677KB, 1400x1400px
nevermind being a virgin simply due to lookng like a stoic and average shmuck, i can't even socially connect with my own flesh and blood cause i got my shit all fucked up in the head, dissociative identity disorder fringing on being full blown paranoid schizo. there were some days i would participate in conversations and would say things of which i felt i had no control over saying, which is a profoundly disturbing realization. i'm not even sure i was conscience in reality during those moments or if i was just masquerading as if this was all a pre-determined script i had prepared beforehand.

then i have compulsive ADHD that was just the gateway for these things to occur, i've been dodging medication because i've seen how zombified people become from dependency. i'm emotionally 'not there' in the truest sense of the form, all i know how to do is survive. haven't talked to family/friends in years.

my only redeeming quality is that i'm a naturally talented writer which spawned from nothing more than being left to my own devices. the only thing that puts my mind at ease is constant stimulus, be it music, alcohol, marijuana if available, tobacco and caffeine overdosing.

the only silver lining in my future is free college post active-military discharge, which is just a temporary thing

in reality i am avoiding confronting this other side of me that isn't pleasant
>>
>>24844902

Heard, keeping it Anon is indeed beneficial. A question for you. You're fairly on point in this thread, what made you get into it?
>>
>>24847250

I'm interested in your writing if you don't mind posting some of it?
>>
>>24847797

There's two main reasons why I enjoy these threads and other virgin threads: 1) actually talking to virgin women and hearing about their choices and considerations. 2) showing appreciation for these beautiful young women, and reassuring them that they are all great and deserve a great first time with someone they love.
I addition to that I'm inexperienced myself, and would want to be with a girl that's like me in that regard. /soc/ is more or less the only way for me to talk to the kind of women I'm interested in, since it is a big taboo subject in real life it seems.
>>
>>24847811

I can respect that. I wouldn't really call it a taboo but it is annoying to talk to with people who do not or don't even want to understand. I appreciate what you do in this /soc. Good to know that there still are people like you around.
>>
Ohcapsmycaps
Looking for somebody in pa to take my virginity
>>
>>24847802

http://silentbelltower.blogspot.com/2017/01/another-day.html

so it goes
>>
virgin bump
>>
>>24818751
Hey, i thought this thread was for female virgins to speak up
>>
>>24818751
How is she not a virgin if she's never had sex?
>>
19 M. 6'2 206 pounds, fucked up teeth and a little awkward. I'm sort of a shut in because I have very little friends in college. I can talk to girls I've met with other friends but no one else. My second semester and I haven't even gotten a number yet.
>>
>>24839562
You look like the kind of girl that'd bring out my Italian side. We'd argue and argue over stupid shit, until we couldn't help it anymore and had mutually abusive sex.
Then we'd cuddle... before we remember why we started fighting and hey, hello round two.
>>
>>24850677

I'll get to it as soon as I have the time! Just at glance it looks nice.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.