[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey folks. Tell me what I'm doing wrong. Be honest.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (555KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
555KB, 1536x2048px
Hey folks. Tell me what I'm doing wrong. Be honest.
>>
You're wearing a pull over hoody.
It's zip hood or sweater bro. Not both.
>>
>>24815131
But they're cozy, man
>>
Got a nice dick?
>>
I don't see any issues. What are you having trouble with?
>>
>>24815166
My hair sucks some shit
>>
are you balding?
>>
maybe try a small beard or stubble
>>
>>24815484
I have my dad's poor hairline genetics
>>
>>24815124
facial hair and a less "comfy" baggy wardrobe will improve your chances greatly. Skinny bearded guys are all the rage so show off that tight body with a better fitting wardrobe
>>
>>24815124
Trim your eyebrows.
Tan.
Maybe slightly shorter sides for the hair?
Buy some nice T and button up shirts instead of a hoody.
Maybe try some stubble.
>>
you got schmutz on your sweatshirt and your sweatshirt is for going to the gym not whatever shitty eatery you're at
>>
your eyes look small or beady or something idk how to fix tho
>>
>>24815124
You're dressed all autistic.
>>
>>24815131

Don't listen to this geek. pullover hoodies are way better than some stupid nerdy AA zip up
>>
Fix your brows, do your hair different. That is honestly it. You got a nice face.

- a femanon
>>
>>24815124
i think u look cute
but i think (a little) longer hair would suit u better
>>
Tell me what I'm doing wrong. Why do I trigger this hate in people everywhere I go?
>>
Grow a respectable beard, and don't get your hair cut at supercuts.
Otherwise you're an attractive dude imo. Try not to be too nice. Like be a gentlemen, just make sure you keep a respectable demeanor. Don't be a doormat or anything.
>>
Other than getting your eyebrows down and using a little bit of styling gel to get your hair to stay the way you want it, I think you're good looking enough to find a girl (I assume that's why your posting) I'm guessing what prompted you to make this post was either you got dumped, rejected, or you feel like you can't get into a relationship. That is far harder to diagnose based on looks as while girls do care about looks (anyone who thinks they don't is naive) in my experience only maybe 10-20% of women will go for a guy on looks alone. What attracts women is confidence, independence, wealth, and generally the ability to provide. physical attraction makes or breaks a woman for us, we look at ass and tits, why? Because larger tits = better breastfeeding for possible children; bigger ass = more children. For women though, they're looking for a mate that will protect them, if they have sex with a poor mate, they're stuck with their mistake for the rest of their lives (motherly attachment to weak offspring by a weak mate). Just as girls press the right evolutionary buttons to get a guy, guys need to press all the right evolutionary buttons to get a girl. I'm fat, a nerd, and don't have that great a style but I've had loads of relationships and even a fuck buddy for about a year. They're not ugly, they're not bad looking, I'm told my face looks good but beyond that I don't have much going for me besides my personality and THAT'S what really gets them in. I may not come home from the club with a girl, but give me a couple weeks and if I'm very interested, I'll work something out. That's what you need to do and that's what you're doing wrong.
>>
>>24815124
you're not naked
>>
>>24815124
Nothing, you're a qt.
Maybe a more stylish haircut but your smirky smile is cute, white teeth, you have great eyebrows, strong jaw, good nose, nice stubble, deep blue eyes.
I'd date you.
>>
youre perfect, dont change
>>
your balls aren't in my mouth

got a snap or kik?
>>
>folks

thats my problem
>>
If you don't like your hair then just dye it blonde as well as your eye brows then be a blonde haired blue eyed Aryan god.
>>
you look too average and plain
>>
I think you're cute, I'd definitely want to flirt with you if I ever saw you in person. My only suggestion would be to try some styling pomade or hair gel.
>>
>>24815124
Get a better haircut (not sure what it should look like desu, but that one isn't doing it for you). Don't wear hoodies; cops will shoot you. Either shave or grow more stubble.

You've got lots of potential! Really good face and amazing eyes!
>>
Op you are on 4chan that's the problem
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.