[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Start er up again! Illinois thread. Post your info and meet up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: illinois-area-code-map.jpg (190KB, 800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
illinois-area-code-map.jpg
190KB, 800x1050px
Start er up again! Illinois thread. Post your info and meet up already edition.

21/M/847
Looking to smoke dat dank kush with a cutie or meet a couple that likes to party.
>>
630 Masterrace here

M28

I normally wouldn't do something like this, but it turns out I have access to this epic party spot in the 312 for the next couple of weeks and I wanted to be sure to do something crazy.

So whacky chan qt3.14s, get at me. :)
>>
20/M/708
If you're normal, we're good.
Kik: Rodans
>>
312/lincoln park
>>
>>24803737
30/male
>>
20 m 309/217
Kik jclay69
>>
630 M here
>>
815/M/bi/19
hmu or whatever
kik: nick5263
>>
25/m/bi in 630

kik: erect_
>>
File: 1477850552999.png (590KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1477850552999.png
590KB, 500x629px
>>24802240
met a cray IL bitch from here once that rode the dick. if this sounds like you, hmu
benjibig69 KIK
logan square, we out here.
>>
>>24802240
Chicagoooo. Snap me?
Sf.smith
>>
Oh hey, another 97% Chicago thread where maybe 1 girls actually posts.
>>24804501
please, tell me more. I never see females post in these
>>
File: IMG_20170109_114649.jpg (7KB, 143x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_114649.jpg
7KB, 143x169px
>>24802240
24/m/bi

misterguylol
>>
618, southern Illinois
20/m/wantingtodoadude
>>
20/M/847
Looking to shoot the shit and hang out with someone new maybe cause some havoc downtown
420 and drug friendly, lots of fun when drunk and noone has been able to beat me as Kirby in smash so I'm kind of a big deal
Kik:c0smicorangejuice
>>
618/25/m
>>
26 M 630/ southside. Straight
>>
File: LEwO3u2.png (193KB, 576x590px) Image search: [Google]
LEwO3u2.png
193KB, 576x590px
>>24804576
some batshit from the suburbs that came into the city to bone, it was pretty cool. got only like 2 sessions out of it until she got a bf.

wasn't terrible. wrapped it up, slammed away.
>>
>>24804576
I'm female and used to post in these things in my teens. 4chan tends to attract people who deviate from the norm, who feel too anxious to pursue relationships in their everyday life, or who are emotionally troubled in some way... With maturity and building my self esteem, I (and I think many other young women do, too) realized that I was capable of building relationships offline, that I had a lot to offer another human, and for those reasons I didn't have to constrain myself to a pool of very emotionally troubled and often misogynistic men.

Women don't come to these threads because there is nothing attracting us here. Anecdotally speaking, the average guy I'd find on tinder or in my local pub is much nicer to me, emotionally well-balanced, stable, and accomplished than the average guy I'd find in these threads. And there's no attempt to engage with women's (or really anyone's) interests-- all that's present here is the potential to engage sexually with someone who has not and will probably not demonstrate that they have much else to offer.

Women have a lot of good reasons not to come here. Browsing 4chan is one of the biggest red flags for me in a new friend/partner. The fact that it surprises you that women don't post here shows a fundamental misunderstanding and lack of knowledge about women and the female experience.
>>
>>24807072
Pretty much nail on the head.
>>
>>24807072
topkek
>>
>>24805852
kik?
>>
>>24807072
Thank you for this.
>>
>>24807072
Get back in the kitchen
>>
anybody into edm? looking for people to meet up with for brennan heart next week.

29/m if that matters
>>
18/m/847
Bi, I like to blow, so if you need a stress reliever I'm your sport. We can also trade nudes and I think I'm ready to try anal :/
>>
>>24808701
Kik?
>>
>>24807072
yikes. I understand this post, I don't mean to rag on you, don't hate you for it but I'm the reverse-case

As a guy, I check these threads out from time to time but I rarely ever post anymore. I'd come to /soc/ because I don't click or really want to get to know most of the people I know IRL. I'd use /soc/ specifically to try to meet women that use 4chan because I saw it as a positive rather than a negative. I don't care to meet women I'd meet in my everyday life because:

A. their world views probably identify more with say... tumblr or reddit, which is a kind of culture I'm not interested in.
B. they're boring/average midwest girl.

Some people want that (*~~in my opinion~~*) boring, safe, low-key, midwest life of mediocrity but that isn't me. I'd come here because maybe I'd meet someone that was like-minded. My Tinder experience hasn't been much better either. I'd come here exactly because it felt like a one-way road where I was self-sufficient and provided entertainment without the other person offering anything.

I'm moving out of the Midwest soon, because fuck this place. Maybe I'm chasing a white whale, maybe there are greener pastures in a different regional culture. I don't know.

People want different things, but I have a much more adventurous spirit which I rarely ever get to realize with the women I meet in this state. Yes, these threads are a huge sausage fest. Some guys just always wanted their dick wet, some guys just want their dick wet because Illinois girls don't offer anything they want, and some people just quit posting in these threads because they realize the mundanity of this state/region and futility of wanting to meet girls here that also want to escape the monotony.

Maybe where I go next will be better, maybe it won't. C'est la vie.
>>
File: skippy.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
skippy.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>24807072
While I appreciate a good holier-than-thou post, your words of wisdom are misguided. I agree that women have very little incentive to post in an IL thread of hovering dicks waiting to message them on kik or snapchat.

You're mixing and generalizing anonymity with the "type of misogynistic men" that post on 4chan. The entire brilliance of the site is to post anonymously, to post without a filter of any kind, whatsoever; to strip down to the core uninhibited and unapologetic mind at large.

If you think you're getting a "better average" conditioned shmuck through tinder you're more misguided and assbackwards than anyone here has time to fix.

We post here in case their is some free pussy, just floating around. It happens lady, sometimes there's free pussy just floating about, waiting to be fucked.

There's tons of pussy out at the "pub" as well, but this is just one mindless and effortless avenue. These sweeping and moronic generalizations about my emotional maturity are fucking laughable as if you could legitimately and reasonably group my entire ego tunnel into the fagfucks with which you chose to engage.

Keep swiping dipshit. Some of us have law degrees with six figure jobs and we come to /soc/ for the KEKS
>>
>>24806502
Kik?
>>
>>24808950
You sound interesting. What's your kik?
>>
>>24807072
great bait otherwise get a life and stop attempting to patronize toward strangers on the internet on a website you think is a waste of time
>>
>>24809411
It'd be cool if you could tell a bit about yourself before asking for contact
>>
>>24809456
Like?
>>
>>24807072

Yes. Absolutely. 100%.

That said, there are those of us here - male and female - that aren't socially maladjusted, sexually repressed or steeped in a misanthropic/misogynistic worldview. We're the minority, no doubt, but we do exist.

Still, I agree that /soc/ is a terrible place for anyone to seek companionship, which is really a shame.
>>
>>24809402
Nope, just email. [email protected]
>>
Bumping for our trash state
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.