[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General craigslist thread. Any winners, specifically with guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: craigslist-logo1.jpg (84KB, 550x269px) Image search: [Google]
craigslist-logo1.jpg
84KB, 550x269px
General craigslist thread. Any winners, specifically with guys seeking girls? Howd you do it, any tips/ideas? Living in the most single city/best to date (accroding to forbes) in the USA and cant get some much as one legit email back. Whats the best way to go about doing this?
>>
>>24794957
I've met many couples. I'm a single male. Just posted a picture of my body and cock and usually get close to 20 legit replies.
>>
>>24794983
ive posted in both M4W and m4ww, what city?do you cuck them or what?
>>
>>24795010
couples. mw.

you'll have 1000x the success doing what he does.

not to say you won't have success posting ads. but have you? hmmmm.
>>
>>24795010
Atlanta and Birmingham and the cities inbetween. All most always cucks. I'm 24 and they like seeing a young guy fuck their girls so they can come in at the end and show who's the real boss. Also, get a lot of luck on the website swinglifestyles.
>>
>>24795066
yes i have usually weekly dont esit till they expire to post new one a week at most.
>>
>>24795079
i'd definately cuck them, whitem 6'3" with a 8" dick, how can i meet them? what did you do to get started?
>>
>>24795093
Posted ad. Responded. Set up meeting. Went there and fucked. Try responding to mw4m ads too.
>>
>>24795137
havent tried that yet, would def cuck though. whatd you post your info under m4w? or what you said mw4m?
>>
>>24795181
HE IS POSTING UNDER M4MW jesus even on my first post you're fucking ignorant. that's why you aren't getting any action you fucking sperg
>>
>>24795212
pardon my drunkenness asshat, just trying to get something anyway a nigga can.
>>
>>24794957
On may 10th 2013 at 8 pm I met a woman behind me in line for the bus. She had a Great Gatsby shirt on and the current film version was just released that day(why I remember the date and time. I asked her if she had seen it and said "no, not yet"
We Talked for about 15 minutes on the bus before I had to get off at my stop. I told my friend about the encounter and two days later I got a text from him saying "Dude, the Gatsby girl is looking for you!" I checked and sure enough, there was a miss connections for me. I replied and we dated for about a year. She moved to Seattle recently for grad school.
So in a way, craiglist got me a hot 25 year old librarian as a gf
>>
>>24794957
I've fucked a lot of girls off CL. What do you want to know? I've had the best luck responding to ads. Posting my own generally goes nowhere unless I have drugs I want to do with someone
>>
>>24795181
Forreal man. Use your brain. M4w will never really get good responses. Those people are usually lonely overweight socially awkward men and women know it. M4mw is your best bet. Also make a profile on swing life style. Or just buy a hooker on backpage.
>>
>>24795271
not trying to resort to hookers, dont have the money to keep funding the sex addiction lol.alright ill give mw4m a shot thanks for the advice man.
>>
>>24795270
what section/niche do you get the best results from? like the guy above ^ do you cuck? do you post pics or just random ads?
>>
>>24795286
No problem. But don't make an ad in mw4m. Make it in m4mw. Jesus fuck you must be drunk as fuck tonight lol. Don't make the ad to long or weird. Give your stats. State that you are ddf. Maybe a sentance or two of what you are looking for. Dont be too specific. One good pic of bod. Don't necessarily need cock. And always use a throwaway email. There are tons of creeps.
>>
>>24795305
smashed 2 40ozs and a tall boy so yes prety drunk lol. yeah will certainely do that. true, no diseases, just tryna bust a huge nut on a bitch don't care if anyones watching. im 6'3" and 180 not ripped but atheletic and toned.
>>
>>24795332
You are in better shape then me. 5'9 160 and almost skinny. Not toned at all. You'll do fine.
>>
>>24795374
damn man, yeah im def more on the skinnier side as well with a lil bit of definition. how big is your dick then, you probably tell them youre hung like a moose?
>>
>>24795394
Nah. I'm like just shy of 7 inches. That's exactly what I say. I think I got a lot because I look really really young and I'm a small guy. It's kind of a fetish for some milfs out there. Plus the men aren't threatened at all. Only a couple of men have had bigger Dicks than mine tho. That honestly shocked me. And Idk if I ever saw a dick thicker than mine.
>>
>>24795431
nice, yes i look extremely young too, im 22 and I could easily pass for 16. i mean 8" is bigger than most guys definately in the top 10 percentile if not better, most chicks havent seen bigger so ive been told (11 so far). I iwsh i could just get me a sugar momma already :(
>>
I fucked a chubby hispanic dude on HRT. His balls were essentially nonexistant. Gave great head.

My success is mostly with cds and they're never pass in person.
>>
Im 23 and had my first sexual encounter with a guy using CL. I went to his hotel room and we sucked each other. I felt super cute sucking him and want to do it again. It was super boring when he was sucking me, I remember looking at the clock waiting for him to stop, and I couldn't cum.
>>
rate my ad
https://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/cas/5952653093.html
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.