[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a 21 yo female with a fat fetish and into feedism anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: ihe38435732-76.jpg (223KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ihe38435732-76.jpg
223KB, 960x1280px
Ask a 21 yo female with a fat fetish and into feedism anything
>>
>>24791507
is there an upper limit? i mean, is there a certain size where u stop liking him to be big?
>>
>>24791507
do you like them soft and jiggly or rather bulging?
>>
>>24791519
for dating not sure yet maybe like 500 it really depends though, fantasy wise not really
>>
>>24791527
soft and jiggly can't stand beer bellies or pot bellies that are hard
>>
>>24791531
saggy? in a way so their dick is covered by fat?
>>
>>24791537
idk it's hard to describe I would have to see it I just like really big guys with rolls and nice moobs haha
>>
Well lets see you
>>
>>24791549
Do you take small dicks?
>>
File: k1s7yyqno1_1280.jpg (357KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
k1s7yyqno1_1280.jpg
357KB, 960x1280px
>>24791560
>>
>>24791560
and that pic for the thread is me and my man
>>
>>24791573
How did you find each other? I would imagine that finding a partner that shares this kind of fetish is rather difficult?
>>
>>24791579
Met him at university I introduced him to it, it's easy to find fat guys but harder to find those who already know about feedism and stuff and enjoy gaining
>>
>>24791581
Oh wow, I still expected it to be much harder. Whats the deal with fat guys? Fucked thin guys before?
>>
>>24791609
what's the deal with them? they're amazing, and yes i was embarrassed of what i liked and only started messing around with big guys when i was 19, once i went fat i can't go back
>>
the world needs more nice people like you op
>>
>>24791622
>>
>>24791615
Are you not concerned for your partners health, would you support him if he wanted to lose weight?
>>
>>24791615
Honestly, i find that to be very weird, generally. Like how many percent of the world's population are considered to be fat? 33%? You'd think liking fat bodies is a pretty normal thing to do.

What makes you consider it a fetish?

How was your 'coming out'? Family and friends made 1 or 2 jokes and thats about it?
>>
>>24791635
I am concerned, I'm in the medical field and of course I would support them
>>
>>24791639
Just cause people call it a fetish, fat isn't viewed as attractive by most of the population especially true for girls. You hear about a lot more guys into fat girls than the other way around. I only came out to my boyfriend to begin with I was really nervous but he thought it was fine then told a few friends after. Nothing really changed they were just like oh ok not many jokes desu my family doesnt know though
>>
>>24791645
Sorry I don't mean to come off judgemental, I'm like 350lbs myself, by feedism do you mean feeding him? Being in the medical field do you not feel like you're slowly killing him?
>>
>>24791662
That's fine yea feeding him and watching him get bigger, you can look it up on urban dictionary. Idk I'm well aware of it but I'm pretty nihilistic, I really care about him and would probably help him lose once he starts having medical issues, after weight loss most issues are pretty reversible plus he's a consenting adult he's at fault too for " slowly killing himself"
>>
>>24791673
Absolutely he can't blame anyone else nor should any obese person blame anyone else. I'm fully aware how unhealthy my relationship with food is, I'm also aware that no one wants to be obese unless they have some kind of pathology going on in their head, but you're also enabling him just like some people enable alcoholics or drug addicts
>>
>>24791690
I know i'm enabling him but i'm also making him very happy and like I said would help him lose weight and eat healthier as well
>>
File: IMG_20170109_004250.jpg (4MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170109_004250.jpg
4MB, 1920x2560px
I'm a bisexual girl that wants to have sex with a girl for the first time rate me please
>>
>>24791622
>the world needs more hot women to pity fuck my fat ass
>>
>>24791693
HMU on kik it's gstoka
>>
I'm a gay guy, and while I'm not a feeder, I do see the attraction to hefty guys. The OP image describes the thought best, a slender body against the body of a bigger man is a big turn on. I love beefy guys in general, especially when they have some muscle mass on them.
>>
File: 9.jpg (59KB, 498x576px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
59KB, 498x576px
how much does this turn you on OP?
>>
>>24791507
Do you have the financial means to pull off something like that? You seem to forget how much it fucking costs to feed a whale.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.