[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate me without make up :p

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

Rate me without make up :p
>>
Stunning. I feel love towards you, so the highest number
>>
Spread vagina pls
>>
8/10 I like your eyes
>>
>>24790632
>>24790636
>>24790642
beta males so fast to appear
>>
>>24790627
Id prefer a picture that gives your hair more justice.

Less clothes is also fun too, but seriously, showing off your hair more would support your hairstyle
>>
>>24790644
Yeah, I think beta is the guy in the corner rating the other guys responses
>>
>>24790627
Pretty cute.. considering masturbating to you.. 8.5/10
>>
Below average, 4/10, I don't know what the fuck are those thirsty retards thinking when they put you at 8/10. Probably has something to do with the fact that they never leave their basement, so all that they see is their 50+ something graying mother, so yeah, lol, if you compare to something like that you are indeed 8/10, but not in real life.

Worst thing about retards such as themselves is that they give completely average looking women very high ratings and then wonder why do they aim at 7-8/10 males. You're all bunch of retarded cucks.
>>
>>24790627
It would be nice if you let your hair down and kept your hand out of the picture, but that picture for me is a 6 out of 10.
You have preaty eyes.
The picture looks washed out, which hurts.
>>
Cynthia is that u ?
>>
>>24790711
We all like different things, I think she has pretty eyes and the lack of makeup is a nice change for once. I'm not some retarded cuck who thirsts over every slightly hot used whore with way too much makeup on this board. I gave my personal rating that's about it. Ilu tho bb keep up the autism.
>>
>>24790627
balding/10 stop pulling your hair back into a ponytail all the time it will make your hairline recede even faster
>>
>>24790757
If that is 8/10, I am an astronaut.
>>
>>24790797
8/10 eyes for me, rest is maybe 3-4.
>>
>>24790804
Meh eyes to be honest.
>>
>>24790627
You look so incredbily bland.
Whatever, crooked-nose-baggy-eyes. Miss.Shitbrown-color-everything. Walmart-hoodie-and-welfare-checks. Your face looks like a slice of wheatbread.
2/10
>:p
>>
3/10

I don't like your face at all.
>>
Can everyone just report this photo to be deleted , someone who hates me posted this , thanks for the comments, even the bad ones , but well it's been fun please kill this post of my ugly self
>>
>>24790942
kek what a retard
>>
File: newfag.png (3KB, 1240x37px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.png
3KB, 1240x37px
>>24790942
>>
>>24790942
3.5/10 you can't delete ugliness only temporally obscure it with fake up but that just makes it worse
>>
>>24790627
6/10 I'd give your throat some love
>>
>>24790942
your cute but not what I would call beautiful. still very fuckable though.
>>
>>24790627
You kinda look like that girl Celeste Guap.
She was on the news for being an underage prostitute who slept with a bunch of Oakland police officers
>>
100010000010101010/10! KIK?!?!?!?!
>>
Would fuck you. Fuck rating on a 10 point scale
>>
>>24790627
Below average. I hope you have a banging body. Otherwise you just lost at the genetic lottery. No biggie. There is always plastic surgery.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.