[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adult women thread for any women over 25

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: group-of-women-group-of-women-2.jpg (632KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
group-of-women-group-of-women-2.jpg
632KB, 1000x667px
adult women thread for
any women over 25
>>
>>24789442
front row second from the left or back row first on the right please
>>
<30 is young adult you retard.
>>
>>24789442
I'm 27 and I feel ashamed that I still browse this site. I feel like it's time to migrate to reddit.
>>
Alri slags
>>
>>24789442
So women say they are over 25 and then what?
>>
>>24789543
We hound them for contact details like a thirsty demented pack of contactfags.
>>
>>24789516
Dont say such things
>>
>>24789543
You got kik?
>>
>>24789554
Sure, but I'm not a woman.
>>
>>24789554
Just genuinely curious about OP's plan to getallthe25+pussy>>24789554
>>
>>24789549
>>24789516
>justdoit.jpg
>>
File: IMG_3172.jpg (98KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3172.jpg
98KB, 1024x577px
Make it 30+ I'm 38.
>>
>>24790308
Kik Mocohocarolyn I'm 29
>>
>>24790308
38? you don't look a day over 30
love your hair
>>
>>24789516
Same here. I think I'm even to old for that though.
Probably time for this old lady to just stop all together.

*she says as she watches anime*
>>
>>24790325
I think there's a lot more "older" people on reddit depending on the subreddit honestly.

and
*still plays video games*
just end me
>>
But I'm 24 and a half!
>>
>>24789516
30 here and almost an original channer. (Didn't come over from SA with Moot but was introduced to 4chan shortly after by one of the founding anons.)

I tried the Reddit thing for a bit, but it wasn't the same. This place is in our blood now, and it'll never leave us.
>>
>>24790340
Hahaha yeah I still play them as well.

Even so, I still feel to old for this shit.
Need to cut the cord
>>
>>24790357
I like reddit more though anyway. This place just as isn't as entertaining as it once was for me.
>>
>>24789516
>I'm 27 and I feel ashamed that I still browse this site. I feel like it's time to migrate to reddit.
I'm 39/M and still come here. Admittedly I don't spend hours here but usually every morning while having a coffee before work. Mostly browse music /prod/, /out/ and /diy/.
I've been using 4 chan for so long now it's just a habit. I recently starting coming to /soc/ to find friends with simular interests ( mountain biking, hiking, electronics, music production and camping) but never really post here as I feel too old...I should probably stop.
>>
>>24790434
I just couldn't get into their board culture. It's like halfway between 4chan and normal forums, and everybody acts like an asshole tripfag there. I like the anonymity here. I go to more traditional forums but that's a different story, the attitude on those is totally different.

Plus I got banned from reddit for no reason. Seriously, I hadn't posted in months, just lurked, and one day I went on there and it said I was banned. Didn't care enough to fight it or make a new account. The only thing I go there for now is the lewd boards.
>>
>>24790429
Cut the cord to do what tho? I feel like if you like games, you always will. And that's okay. I'll be playing games in vr when I'm 80 still.
>>
>>24790617
To 4chan. Not games or anime lol.
>>
>>24790679
Okay, good. Weebs forever :'D
>>
b u mp
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.