[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever actually met someone from /soc/ irl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 11

File: tiger.jpg (2MB, 1738x2592px) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
2MB, 1738x2592px
have you ever actually met someone from /soc/ irl?
>>
>>24787043
Nope.
>>
>>24787043
one time yep. posted her kik on a state meetup thread, maybe 15 miles away or so. talked for a day or so then stopped for a few months.. saw she posted her kik again and found out she wasn't a landwhale or anything like that actually. made plans to meet up and did. we drink and she proceeds to get too hammered; didn't fuck, only titty suckled.
>>
>>24787051
>titty suckled..
Topkek
>>
File: IMG01078-20120624-1920.jpg (413KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG01078-20120624-1920.jpg
413KB, 1600x1200px
No one from /soc/ live in Cardiff so no.
>>
Yeah,
she was about 40 minute drive away, figured it would be a fun night. We fucked. It was meh. Better than nothing that night I guess though.
>>
>>24787043
yeah made a friend here who turned into a fuckbuddy. we've been friends for like 5 years and occasionally meet up to fug. he's tall and has a big penis
>>
>>24787061
That apostrophe isn't needed in "tattoos."
>>
>>24787138
Correct, thats why any one who goes there for ink is a fucktard.
>>
>>24787061
Whats snooker?
>>
File: snooker-lite.jpg (82KB, 596x392px) Image search: [Google]
snooker-lite.jpg
82KB, 596x392px
>>24787196
>>
Wouldn't mind meeting up with someone who likes flame buds and good brews.
>>
>>24787338
I for one am always down for good brews.
>>
I met two/sma/ camwhores. One was way less attractive than in photos, the other was strangely quiet.
>>
>>24787388
763 area
>>
>>24787206
Ohhh uhhmmmm yeahhhh about that
There wasnt a better name option for that game?
>>
>>24787394
No you didnt
>>
>>24787043
Nope, and I live in los angeles
>>
Haven't
Mostly americans on here, rarely swedes
>>
>>24787682
lad you just dont understand
>>
Yes.

In 2011-2012, I traveled a lot and met and fucked seven CWs from /soc/. All were pretty, skinny, white and up for crazy sex. A couple of them ended up being only 16-17, but that's a state-by-state thing anyway.

I met one in 2012 that I ended up marrying.

I am still in touch with two others, newcomers to /soc/, and they are interested in meeting with my wife and me.

/Soc/ is still a good place to meet cool people if you are not an Ass.
>>
>>24787933
how old were you when you fucked the underaged girls
>>
Went on a date with a girl from a kink thread once, she was nice enough but pretty quiet irl and there was little to no kinky discussion, we chatted online for a month or so then never again.
>>
Met a few when Soc pretty much first started. Every single one lied about their ages, which I found about after sex, but they were cool girls. Had a relationship with one for a while, when I lived in FL
>>
>>24787966
Old enough to know better, but far enough away from the game that I did not seek to ask... basically they both had legit behaviors and presented themselves well. After one hookup with girl #1, she giggles and asks me if I knew she was only XX years old; I stuttered and seemed flustered, which got her pretty aroused atm. I think she had a thing for older guys.

After that, I thought about an experience with another girl in the same State with the <18 age of consent and contacted her. Sure enough, she was a little young, too.

I've been much more responsible since then, ofc. Also, as a side note, I assume it's obvious to everyone that while fucking really young women is kinky, they are not exceptionally better lovers. No offense.
>>
Not quiet yet, but I have been friends with someone 2 years + from a nude Kik post.
>>
>>24787061
I used to, anon. No one seemed to be there when I was though.
>>
>>24787061
i went to Cardiff when i was 16 tho. We were a bunch of french students there for English classes. Unfortunately, during our stay, France beat Wales 51-0 at 6 nations or something. The day after, some huge chav hearing us speak french thought we were mocking him and came to beat us up. Fastest i ever ran in my life. It was like 19 years ago.
>>
/soc/ a few
/b/ a lot more
this was 2005 to 2010. the golden age.
>>
Fucked 2 girls and maybe a third soon.
>>
who thinks they have the best /soc/ or /b/ meetup story?
>>
When I was 25, I met a girl who was 19 or 20. She lived a few hours away in a larger city. She was a fan of how I participated on /soc/, so after awhile I drove up to meet her. We had lunch, saw a movie, and fucked. Boy did we fuck. She liked to call me daddy, and I came inside her twice. She promised anal next time, but due to some dumb circumstances we both got mad at each other, and I haven't talked to her since. I think it was best for the both of us though, as almost 6 years later she has a kid, and I'm engaged to the girl of my life. But man, was it a fun experience!
>>
I've met up with only one girl from 4chan before, and it was through the /soc/ board.
This was back in 2015, she had posted her snapchat in a Cali thread and I added her and we started chatting. it was made clear from the start that we were both interested in sex.
After a couple weeks of talking and sending snaps back and forth she finally agreed to meet up to fuck, so I made the two and a half hour drive into LA and we met up at a Starbucks and chatted for awhile so that she could vet me and make sure I wasn't a psycho. After like 10 minutes, I drove us back to her place which was only a few blocks away.
Once inside her house, we exchanged more awkward small talk while we sat on her couch until I finally made my move and we started making out and we took it to her bedroom.
I'm 6'3" and she must have been about 5'0 and maaaaaybe 90 lbs, she was so tiny, flexible and fun. I'm about 8 inches, but man she could deepthroat like a champ. She did that whole lying upside down on the edge of the bed thing and I fit down her throat entirely, meanwhile I was playing with her clit and nipples and slapping her face. Eventually, she got back on her knees and wanted a facial, so I unloaded on her and afterwards she wanted me to lick some of it off of her. It was the first and only time I've ever tasted my own cum, and to be honest it didn't taste like anything to me haha.
She was really kinky and into anal and bdsm. The very next thing she did was take out one of her numerous butt plugs, lubed it up with some cocoa butter and had me put it inside her for the remainder of our encounter. She had the tightest pussy of any girl I've been with, and the butt plug only made her that much tighter.

All in all, it was one of my best sexual encounters and it was with a girl from 4chan. 10/10.
>>
Yes, we are dating now.
>>
Yes I've had more success on soc than I have had on any normal dating sites.

I think the key is girls actually get to talk to me before they see my face.
>>
>>24787061
Im like a train away, go there alot.
25/m
Snap: simplemoo
>>
Met a girl, came in her twice, caused some tearing of the cervical tissue.
>>
nope i wish i would tho

32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

somehow its way cooler to meet here imo.
id rather meet a 4/10 soc chick than a 7/10 rl normie
>>
If anyone knows of Hunter from the chub threads, she lived like 15 minutes from me. We met up a few times, drove around and I made her cum while she drove. Then she had kids so we didnt talk for a bit. Met up after that and fingered her in a walmart parking lot at like 2am.
>>
Back in 2010-2011 I met a few girls on here, had to drive 2-3 hours for a few of them and only had sex with 3, 2 bbw and one was amazing and we kept at it for a few months before she disappeared one day.

Fast forward, the other month I was in Dallas for a few days and randomly decided to hook up with a trap. Didn't drive too far, got my nut and went home afterwards.

Ive learned its really just luck of the draw and guys posting contact info is a waste of time. Usually better to just lurk and see what comes up. Usually if girls say "leave your info" they just want attention and guys will swarm to it.
>>
met girl from the sugar daddy thread but she offered sugar momma. Hit her up not expecting her to even respond. Responds. 40 minutes away. Says she'll drive up to me since she's got money. Actually sends me like 200 bucks to prove it. Have sex at the park. She gave head like ive never experienced.

Super busy and haven't been able to meet up again but dear god i try.
>>
>>24789974
uh what?
>>
>>24789976
true story
>>
>>24787043
Met one over soc. Then we met up. Twice, fucked both times. Wasn't bad, but fell out of contact.
>>
>>24789978
it's a pretty illogical one. like 3 substantial leaps of faith that I'm not about to make on your behalf.

but you know, good for you
>>
>>24789974
>>24789978
>meet on sugar daddy but offers sugar momma
>gives 200 dollars upfront to guy.. from 4chan
>gives amazing head... and guy can't find time to get paid for more head.
>>
i haven't meet off anyone off of 4chan, been to afraid to try. but it seems like a good place to find quickes... lol
>>
>>24789985

honestly, trust me i didn't believe it would happen and i was so fucking nervous waiting at that park and when she showed up i flipped out. Awkwardly sat at the dugout for minutes til someone finally made a move.

I almost bailed because she said she was trans (and i'm 1000% hetero) but when i started saying i wasn't into it, she meant she identifies as male but has done nothing physically to change it.

Verified. Genuine sweet sweet pussy.
>>
Yes, and she was the love of my life. We were together for almost 6 years but shit got fucked up along the way. She broke up with me right after Thanksgiving and I'm still completely fucking devastated. I will never find anyone like her again.
>>
>>24789988
sorry i meant like shes been busy. She owns a bunch of online stores so she's traveling constantly for sales.

Loose touch with her for weeks at a time. Just never match up time.
>>
>>24789997
okay tranny why didn't you say! i've gotten paid for sweet tranny head jeezus fucking christo
>>
>>24790000
lol eh tranny to me means there's been some physical change.

She did nothing. Still had her cute tits and normal pussy.
>>
honestly...
too many times.
I've met tons of girls off here.
now don't get me wrong, some were easy some required months of work or lots of drawn out conversations. but banged some really fucking gorgeous girls. took 5 girls virginities banged a trans girl (that was fun as shit) she was super feminie tits etc and a pretty cute cock.

ummm lots of slam pigs... some drugged out girls. several married but almost all had some sort of mental problem. I've learned a lot through all my encounters and how to read people is easily the greatest thing.

long story short. 4 chan doesn't attract crazy. the entire fucking world is crazy. girls on here just don't pretend they aren't. nor do they pretend to be something they are not.
what they will do is be open and honest about what they want in bed which makes for insane sex.
>>
>>24787043
Yeah met Juila a few times, shes a nice girl overall, pretty easy to spook in Damned
>>
>>24789857
pics????
>>
>>24789642
I do not require your belief. Please mock more.
>>
I've met like 7 people off of this board
>>
>>24790233
how i have trouble just getting one????
>>
>>24787043
Yep. We both had an impregnation risk fetish, as well as a bunch of other Dom/sub stuff. Started talking and it turned out we lived in the same little fucking town. We hung out a few times, but... she always had cold feet when it came time to go through with all our dirty talk. I should have been more aggressive, but the first time we met she started crying and saying she couldn't cheat on her boyfriend (who lived in another country), so I didn't want a repeat of the crying.

Still though, she was fun to chill with. We faded away for some reason then I lost her contact info. I tried to look for her on Facebook but could never find her.
>>
>>24790254
Are you near any big cities?
>>
>>24790282
yes just moved to one.
>>
I occasionally meet people at school who come here, does that count?
>>
Yup, met a Swedish chick on here back in 2014, I'm Scottish so we had to deal with the distance shit. Fast-forward to now and she's sleeping next to me while our cat runs all over the place.
>>
>>24790848
You let her get a cat you cuck
>>
A few actually. One guy I flew across the country to see, it didn't last but it was good for a while.

Now I'm living with my boyfriend who I met here!
>>
I've tried many times, but it never worked out. I'd love to meet someone from my area, just for coffee or something simple.
>>
Zero. Almost had a date with a fellow Dutch chick but she flaked. Still open to meeting up with a nice lady though.
>>
>>24790963
>Almost had a date with a fellow Dutch chick but she flaked

Literally this.
>>
I was visiting a friend in London when I traveled through Bongland and when my friend had to work one night I met a grill from a UK-thread. We had a few pints and talked a while, was a lot of fun.
I also had a /trv/-guy in Bristol show me around to where non-tourists get a drink.
>>
>>24787933
which ones, and which one?
>>
I havent seen a girl from germany on here, so no I havent
>>
>>24791032
Really? Small chance but maybe it was the same chick, kek.
>>
I met up with a chick a few years ago that turned into my hiking buddy for the summer.
I also taught her how to shoot guns.

We never banged though.
>>
>>24789996
Dude, you should be happy you'll never find someone like her again. Was the relationship successful? Did you make each other happy at any given point in time? If so that's okay. Consider that a plus that you have good relationship ship experience during those six years.

Your life is much bigger than just six years right?
>>
>>24789996
I know those feels, haven't met anyone new from /soc/ or 4chan in general.

It's also true you probably won't but you may find someone much much better. I've been out of a relationship for over a year now, I still have the thought that I won't find someone else, those thoughts have lessened more recently though.
>>
>>24787043
no, because they always bail out of conversation after 30 minutes
>>
Nope because I've never seen a woman from Manitoba on here.
>>
>>24787043
i've met two people from /soc/ one of em was a trap.
>>
Back in my CW on /b/ days, I met up with a few guys. I wasn't underaged and they weren't either. Most of the sex was meh, except with one guy who lived out of state. Damn he could keep up with me...

that was 2007-2009, though.
>>
>>24787043
Yeah of course, did a threesome with Pinky, 4 years ago.
>>
>>24789049
What type of thread did you meet her on
>>
>>24792274
Weird. I knew a girl from Beausejour on here, now live in Winnipeg
>>
>>24792274
>>24793255
tfw when its dark when you go to work and dark by the time you get back

I bought weed off of somebody from here once, thats about it.
>>
>>24793275
haha, whoa.
>>
>>24787043
No because no fellow weeb fags live in fucking wallasey because its a shithole.
>>
I met two girls within the span of a few weeks of each other. This was going back to 2010-2011. Giver take.
The threads in the Toronto area were strong.
The first was a programmer, she had a job with apple. Just a smoke show and one of the better lays I've had. She was simply in it for a bang bud. We hooked up about 3 times before parting ways.
The other one I never got all the way with. Wish I had though. She was stunning. Still is.
>>
Met up with a girl in Melbourne from an ausfag thread. Her car broke down pretty much as she arrived
Drank some beer with her and then didn't do anything. Both too autist to go further
>>
Met a girl on here who ironically lived about 4

blocks from me. Had sex with her three times.

She wasn't the best looking girl but she sure

could suck the brass off of a door knob. Still

Have her as a snap chat friend . She already

agreed to have a threesome but id have to find

the third person.
>>
>>24787675
I'm down in Tonka area
>>
would actually like to meet someone, would be interesting. I'm in Auckland, new zealand
>>
>>24787043
I met someone who went to the same college as me.

Her and I ended up having casual sex as we hit it off pretty well.

Never went anywhere serious though and after I changed schools I never really talked to her again.

Still friends on fb though
>>
File: chrome_2016-12-11_21-30-11.png (141KB, 230x199px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-12-11_21-30-11.png
141KB, 230x199px
I met and fucked Raspy-Chan from the asian girl threads
>>
>>24787043
i-is this inuitinua?
>>
>>24787043
yeah, she was a great gf (semi ldr) for ~3 years and then i thoroughly ruined it
>>
Met an awesome girl last summer. She was 26? I am 45.
Bought her dinner, took her for a motorcycle ride, walked around Annapolis, and hooked up in a local motel.
Great fun. Great girl.
She wanted a 2nd go around, but I was seeing someone serious by then. Bummer.

Tl;Dr.
Yes. Age gap hookup last summer.
>>
>>24787043

Closest I came was meeting a girl in my area to see a movie. My post was specifically referring to seeing a movie that specific weekend. So she gave me her kik and we talked to make sure the other wasn't a crazy person. Talked literally all week. Sent pics, timestamps, everything.

Suddenly the weekend comes up and I see if she's ready to see the movie. Her response was something along the lines of "well I don't even know you I mean I don't even know what you look like" despite the fact I sent literally multiple pictures, including face and full body (in clothes) to show I wasn't fat. And that was before the rest of the week in which she continued to talk to me.

Girls on this board are just fucking attention whores that are willing to ruin a person's plans just for some texting attention.
>>
>>24797131
Btw... she was sexy as hell. Wish I had the nudes.
And we got a lot of wierd looks walking together through the crowd. Good times
>>
>>24792514
Cw?
>>
Two people, yes.

One of them I dated for a bit.
>>
Meet one girl on FL board got my dick sucked other then that I have not had much success kinda hoping to again.
>>
Met a guy from here. He's married, but doesn't really get any from his wife. It was very apparent the first time we fooled around because he was an animal, and nearly tore me in two. I still remember looking into his eyes as he choked me, and fucked me. I miss him. He's still with his wife and turns up on soc every now and then.
>>
>>24797442
damn RIP
>>
>>24797144
That's not just on this board, in real life too
>>
>>24797462
Yeah. Something about a guy in his 40s makes me gush hard. Seriosuly still kinda hung up on him because I'm neet and he's Alpha, and no other guy has made me feel what he made me feel.
>>
>>24787043
Yes, I met two people I originally got to know through a kink thread.
We had talked for a couple of weeks before I met either of them, and it wasn't all about kinky stuff either, just regular conversations. It was pretty clear it wouldn't end in a hook up as well.
Both meetings were nice, we got along well, still talk online, and I wouldn't mind seeing them again.
>>
met a dude, hes my current fwb for like a year now
>>
>>24797481
What's the deal with some girls liking older guys? My friends roommate is like that. Don't mean it in a bad way, just curious.
>>
>>24797188
Camehore
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I've met two people here in Los Angeles area so far in the past year. One was an amazing cougar who was twice my age but she was easily one of the best fucks of my life! I did things with her that many women in their 20s would gasp at. I met her in an age difference group.
The other was this femboy who was an odd one but he was great company. I'm not into dudes but he was so feminine that it did not really bother me too much. I've never been with a man before or since so I'm not sure I would repeat this one unless he is really really cute. I met him in a random BJ hookup board. I really did not expect to get propositioned by another man. I'm glad though. He gave the best head I've ever had, easily.
I've talked to a few others on her via kik but nothing has come of it because they either live in different states, are already in relationships (I'm not a homewrecker) or some other reasons. /Soc has been good to me all things considering :)
>>
Yes i married her
>>
Yep, met my girlfriend on soc. Recently moved in together, couldn't be happier.
>>
>>24792597
chat thread
>>
Yeah dated a girl I met in a thread for my state for almost 2 years pretty much she's a slut and just wants to spend her life fucking random men off of soc.
>>
yes. met a girl in a canada thread. was cute. had sex.
>>
yerp.. quite a few actually. dated one on and off for a while. i used to travel a bunch and /b/ or /soc/ (once it became a thing) was a good way to meet people in places i didnt know anyone
>>
>>24790280
>should have been more aggressive
no.
>>
>>24797856
Share her deets you selfish dick
>>
Closest I came was meeting a girl from Anonidate back when that existed (anyone remember it?)
No /soc/ women live in my area now (Atlanta).
>>
>>24788121
I talked to a couple of chicks that ended up being underage. Fucken dropped.
>>
>>24789924
Oh hey, you. You were fun. Unless there's another guy with the same exact Dallas story. In which case he was fun.

-the trap
>>
>>24798238
Oh I remember Anonidate! I met a few guys there, but only ever met up with two as the second turned out to be a furry diaperfag and I didn't want to repeat that.
>>
Yes. Was in the summer of 2015. I was visiting NYC and contacted a girl from /soc/ who posted in an oral meet up thread. We set up to meet late at my hotel room.

It had to have been past 1am or so because I remember getting back late and dozing off a bit waiting to see if she'd contact me. She did and came over pretty quickly after that. The entire meeting was probably 10-15 minutes tops. She was super cute and in great shape, very friendly as well.

10/10 experience. Glad I browsed /soc/ that time.
>>
>>24798027
What's your state?
>>
>>24798778
not him but im in cali
>>
>>24787675
763 me too
>>
763 area also
>>
>>24798965
Nowhere near you bro
>>
>>24798778
>>24799031

How about Pennsylvania?
>>
File: IMG958648.jpg (111KB, 850x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG958648.jpg
111KB, 850x1024px
Sure did. Had a great time with her. Pic related.
>>
>>24799041
Nope.
>>
dated a girl from here for a long time. good gal, just didn't work out because of distance.
>>
M 318 here
I met this awesomly cute Sissy that lived like 10 minutes away that I was fucking for a few weeks until she stopped answering in kik. Feels bad man.
>>
I almost did just now but it turns out she's a ham planet and not worth the $8 train ride to get out there
>>
>>24787043
Once I met someone who didn't live too far from me in Northwest Indiana. We got a hotel room between us and fucked one another's brains out. One of my earlier sexual experiences actually.

I feel like I've met someone else too, but I forgot. I'll try to remember.

This was in the early days of /soc/ though; before it was basically /dickpics/
>>
Almost one. Wyatt from NE Ohio let's meet up bro and do drugs and make music (holy fuck I hope you do drugs)
>>
>>24787043
Nope. I live in Indiana and I don't see many people from here
>>
Yeah went to /soc/ meetup in DC once. It was pretty much as to be expected. Interesting to say the least.
>>
>>24787043
No. Did meet and fuck a girl from >reddit though.
>>
>>24800408
Oh yeah, I met this chick that was living close to me, like 15 minute drive. I was really surprised because I'm in Belgium and there are mostly only dicks on /soc/. We talked for a bit but she was SUPER boring and totally unable to hold an interesting conversation. Maybe I could have put in some effort but I hate it when it's all me, you know? A girl who can't even hold a skype conversation would probably not be interesting to talk to in real life.

Chatted with a few others from the netherlands but most are either fake or flake.
>>
Femanon here. Ive done 3 meetups since 2010.

First, I had just moved to a different state and was looking for some fun. Added me from a local meet up thread. We hit it off pretty well. Picked me up, went to his giant house that had a pool, he was extremely cute, awkward, with a nice cock.
>7/10

Same state, meet up some /b/ros for a group/local meetup. Got some drinks/food, went to a club, danced a whole bunch. They were all kissless virgins but still a fun group of guys.
>6/10

Posted in chubby girl thread not too long ago. Got a lot of adds. One of my first adds was a really cute older guy that ended up being only one state away, with family in the city Im living in. We hit it off pretty well and decided to meet a week later at a nice hotel. Lots of great oral and creampies were had/given. I look forward to possibly seeing him again.
>This was a week ago.
>9/10
>>
>>24790928
ayeeeeeeeee
>>
>>24800804
I'm hoping your from the he next north east and want to add one more to your list of meet ups
>>
>>24798579
She down for another meet? I'm from jersey
>>
>>24787043
Yes, twice, both are great girls although obviously damaged like all of us here.
>>
>>24800904
Haha yeah, I doubt anyone sane actually comes here.
>>
>>24787043
Wish females from the Midwest would actually be willing, hardly come across any on here it seems like. 22/Male
>>
I've met a few people off 4chan but not /soc/. I've chatted with a few people from /soc/ about meeting but they always disappear before meeting. The closest I've come to meeting someone from /soc/ was when I was traveling by the city of a girl I had been chatting with. But just before actually meeting, she chickened out with some bullshit excuse and disappeared.
>>
lots of people here end up being married/in a relationship and looking for a side piece
>>
>>24799041
She's from the south and still posts on here if that helps she's met at least a couple people from our city recently.
>>
once, we met on a dick rate thread. i was on adderall and it was my first time having sex.

she did not enjoy it.
>>
Almost met up with someone from a Kik thread. She kept messaging me during work.when I finally looked at the messages she had a onesided argument with herself where she vowed to never speak to me because I was a jerk and "avoiding her". I probly dodged a bullet...but I was really hoping I'd get laid....
>>
No french here, so no.
>>
>>24787043
Yup, met many other girls from /soc/, a free from /shg/ even
>>
I met one from soc and one from /b/ and they both lied about their ages. I'm in the UK so it isn't as big a deal. From those experiences and having talked to a few cam whores on here and having got to know them I think it's a safe assumption that all new cam whores are underage.
>>
Yes. She went by the nickname Brownie I think on here? She's a complete slut and was the school bike.
>>
>>24804227
>From those experiences and having talked to a few cam whores on here and having got to know them I think it's a safe assumption that all new cam whores are underage.

This is pretty true. There was a camwhore who used to post on here named Grace, I think in the boob threads. I somehow stumbled upon a video of hers (it was tagged 4chan) on a private porn torrent site, and it had a link to a cam room of hers, and it showed her birthdate as December 1996.

Well I had a few videos of hers saved on my computer, and when I checked the date I saved them, it was in the summer of 2014, so she was 17 when she made those videos

Deleted those things right the fuck away.
>>
>>24787043

Ladies of Chicago snap me and let's smoke weed and graffiti some stuff.

Sf.smith
>>
Sure, I met someone off a kink thread who was in my city and despite a rocky start now we're an item. First and only time I actually met someone in the flesh off /soc/, probably more luck than anything.
>>
>>24804227
Yep. At least half of the camwhores I've spoken to have been younger than they initially claimed.

The only girl I've met from /soc/ said she was 18 but admitted she was only 16 when we met. 16 is fine in the uk though!
>>
>>24787043
>have you ever actually met someone from /soc/ irl?
>implying I'd trust 4chan posters
anon pls. I hardly trust my family, let alone strangers on the internet that are probably going to give me cooties on contact.
>>
>>24804265
what a spineless moralfag niglet

cancer like you should gtfo and never return
>>
>>24797481
Get back to me on Skype, J.
>>
/soc/ is how I met a majority of the friends I frequently hang out with.
>>
If any girl would meet irl I'm from Italy
Kik callmetoyboy
>>
I've only ever made one friend on here and we talked for like a week before she went silent on me. I don't know how anyone makes friends on here. The best I've ever had is that, or messy group chats of memes.
>>
I met and fucked a girl from soc

She was fat, and the sex was bad. Still... got laid.
>>
Met 5 girls off of /soc/

1.) Chubby but hella cool chick, met up a couple times and fucked, then fell out of contact.
2.) Really big but cute face, we dated & fucked a couple times, then I stopped talking to her
3.) Random one-night-stand, hideous looking and super awkward. Instantly regretted it and just got up and left after she asked me to spend the night
4.) Very sweet girl, bigger but can run a marathon. Only had sex once, but we stay in contact.
5.) Super cute Asian girl, total bro, reallllyyy wanted to tap that, but I am now in a relationship. Super busy, so we don't get to hang out as often as I'd like to.

Overall some very positive experiences.
>>
>>24787043
Yes, just once and she is fking hot, we're still fking.
>>
5 times, fire away.
>>
nope, since i think most of ppl here come from the states, and i live on the other side of the planet
anyway if anyone here is in CH atm i would be glad to meet cool people
>>
Yep. Met on a Snapchat thread 3 years ago and lived together for 2. He's been dropping proposal hints~
>>
First girl I met on /soc/, I dated for a year. She was really nice to me and we really clicked, like spent all our time together, but she changed a lot once she started university and wasn't very smart so she needed to spend a lot of time studying and got incredibly frustrated that I do well in a difficult program without putting in much effort. We had some fights about how lazy I was and how little time we spent together and eventually broke up, I'm honestly still not really over the whole thing.

Second girl I met up with, we stayed friends, nothing went wrong but we just didn't feel very much attachment.

Third girl I met up with, we literally met a day after adding each other and became FWB right away. We only did it a lot because she liked my personality and thought I was really attractive, but she was into ddlg and I'm 100% vanilla pretty much and I don't look like a dd at all.
>>
>>24812797
What's her name?
>>
>>24812816
huh?
>>
>>24787043
Yup, had a 3some cause of it. Was fun to chill with them but they were a little crazy I quickly found out, and not in a good way.
>>
>>24812820
The third girl you mentioned, I have a eerily similar story lol
>>
>>24812826
Her name starts with O but I doubt its the same person.
>>
>>24794408
I think you mean "coincidentally", not ironically.
>>
Yes. I've also met anons from /x/ and /asp/ in real life.
>>
Yep, jizzed in her mouth the first day we met.
>>
>>24811525
CH like in Confoederatio Helvetica?
>>
File: 2014120595041553.jpg (145KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2014120595041553.jpg
145KB, 1600x900px
>>24787043
Yes, unfortunately. She only lived about 45 minutes away, seemed really cool at first, we talked alot on Steam and FB. Met her IRL and it turned out she was a gigantic fucking whale who used Myspace angle pictures. Still tried to keep the friendship intact because, again, she was actually pretty cool. But she kept stalking me on Steam, interrupting me constantly, sending me nudes, complaining about her horrible comfy life, and wanted to fuck me even though she had a steady bf.

Pic related, it's the least disgusting image she sent me and I saved it for posterity. I can't remember any of her names (Steam, Skype or irl) but if you see these tits avoid her. She's fucking bonkers.
>>
>>24787745
Same here. I actually talked to a girl from Stockholm once but she never wanted to meet. Turns out you need good social skills.
>>
I only met peeps from /a/, /p/ and /trv/
>>
>>24813464
I got catfished too.

Her personality was also a lot worse than she let on, as well as her body.
>>
Not from /soc/, but yes from /p/. Meetups used to be a more regular thing there. Now the board is too toxic for anything like that. People try to get stuff going every now and then, but it always bombs.
>>
Met a girl once on /soc/.
She was dutch to and was looking for some fun. Started talking about all kind of things including sex. Seemed she had a boyfriend and wanted to hook up and film it.
I did not had anyone in a few months... So yea :)

She was pretty Nice And a great sucker
>>
met this fat cheating bitch from melbourne big mistake
>>
>>24813464
How did you not realize she was a whale from those fingers?
>>
>>24813536
there's a thread up right now for potential meetups. Where you from m8?
>>
>>24789988
Dubdub has questioned the validity of your claim and is correct by default.
>>
Yes. Wonderful person.
>>
I haven't, kind of want to after reading through this thread, not sure if I should or not though...
>>
>>24813310
Yes!
>>
I have, twice. One went okay and the other became a life long friend.
>>
Yes, She is my gf now
>>
>>24814793
In that case I'm from a neighboring country at least.
>>
>>24787043
no, but I'd like to. my new years resolution was to have more weird anonymous sex with strangers from the internet.
>>
>>24799167
Bullshit.
>>
File: 1483377025884.jpg (34KB, 418x279px) Image search: [Google]
1483377025884.jpg
34KB, 418x279px
some guy came to the mall I worked at (two guys actually) and said they saw me. I got called out on here a few years ago and it scared the shit out of me, lol.

was also strangely flattered, but they never wanted to meet up so I must have been hideous.
>>
>>24787043
38/M. Tried some age gap, DDlg, and trap threads over the last couple years. A bit of messaging, but /soc/ has been no dice for meetups.

One live-in pet girl was in the works, but that fell through on her end when her old master supposedly "showed up" again about two weeks before I was planning on driving the six hours to inspect the merchandise. I think she just got spooked when she realized what she was actually proposing was no longer just RP.

I lived in a small city in Ohio at the time. I just moved to Sanford, FL (near Orlando) so I'm hoping to have much better luck now that I've got a real city's population nearby.
>>
File: IMG_3307.jpg (136KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3307.jpg
136KB, 960x720px
yeah, dated a girl i met on a thread for a while. pic related

ultimately fucked it up because i was an arrogant narcissist and got fat(er).
>>
Met a guy from here just recently, we talked for a week before meeting up for coffee, it turned out really good so we decided to go for a movie later that week.
>>
Yep. We online "dated" for a couple months, he flew down to see me, we fucked a lot and then things just fizzled out. But hes still a really cool guy and we talk sometimes.
>>
Nope, no women who live in 270 come here and even they did I'm pretty fat and unattractive. Maybe that will change when I get to California as I'm told i actually have a pretty decent personality
>>
>>24787043
meet? what's that?
>>
I meet a femboy from a trap thread. We hung out, fucked him while he was dressed up in a school girl costume. He couldn't cum and cried during and after. It was weird.
>>
>>24787043
yes, nz is a kind and sane country
>>
>>24816269
Personality doesn't matter in California. If you're not fit you have no chance.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.