[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General female watersports thread no contactfagging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: 1464352078761.jpg (6KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1464352078761.jpg
6KB, 250x205px
General female watersports thread

no contactfagging
>>
Now this is a thread that most likely not gain any momentum
>>
Here's hoping Pia comes back to show us her superb breasts and beautiful hairy pussy.
>>
im going to bump this
>>
bump

Don't make it about Pia though. She was awesome but the more contributors the better.
>>
>>24786866
remember cucumber girl
>>
>>24787285
I member
>>
bumpy
>>
female piss camwhore here will answer questions regarding pissplay/ anything else.
>>
>>24789230

How did you get into pissing?
>>
>>24789230
Delicious. Giving or receiving?
>>
>>24787285

She was a treat.
>>
>>24789230
>>24789282
Receiving.
I got into it when I was around 14.
I've pissed the bed on request, drank piss, peed in baths, drank piss before/after giving blowjobs. A lot of the piss play I've done has been more self involved.
Piss has a sweet taste that curdles after a while in my opinion.
>>
>>24789260
I'd say the defining moment was when I accidentally pissed myself after an episode of kidney stones when I was younger and enjoyed the warm feeling and the embarassment I felt. I am not in any means dominant so I doubt I would ever pee on anyone and enjoy it.
>>
>>24789371
Thoughts on a guy pissing inside your holes? Probably my single favorite element of the fetish (that and washing her off with a jet of warm piss after cumming all over face/tits.)
>>
>>24789397
Unrealistic as it's very messy. I wouldn't be opposed to it under the right circumstances. It isn't even a fetish I favor over others.
>>
>>24789417
I met a girl on fet that wanted me to do this but we never ended up getting together to make it happen, since we only really met up at house parties and that's not something we could really do without some logistical considerations.
>>
>>24789417
What did you do when you were 14?

And when you say you're a piss camwhore, do you mean you've posted here, or do you also post elsewhere too?
>>
>>24789421
Oh I'm sorry to hear, yea it's difficult to plan for and takes you out of the mood with a bed full of piss you weren't expecting. I hope you find a girl into it again anon!
>>24789425
tasting my own piss, peeing myself, peeing the bed on rare occasions. I have never posted on /soc/ but a few months after turning 18 I have had some one on one shows and a webshow. I don't think it's something I can cum from but pissplay does turn me on a bit.
>>
>>24789443
Like for money? Are you a paywhore?
>>
>>24789449
Yes. Technically not a rule against /soc/ if I'm not advertising here or contactfagging
I only piss the bed anymore with being asked prior, and I usually put plastic down and an absorbent towel. Saying that takes you out of the moment.. It's still a non-vanilla fetish even though it's normalized to some people.
>>
>>24789461
any chance you might make and post a video of you peeing for us?
>>
>>24789461
Yes it's not against the rules, but why don't you actually post something?
>>
>>24789466
>>24789472
Nope. I just wanted to share some of my experiences. Thank you.
>>
Don't forget when you pee to make a photo for me.
>>
never posted in these kinds of threads before. what do i post?
>>
>>24792057
Start with your body
>>
>>24792057
are you a femanon?
>>
>>24792057

Anything you'd like. Stories, pictures or whatever you'd like to share.
>>
>>24792057
start with dry panties, and get them wet obviously
>>
>>24792070
yes

>>24792071
okay so this story is kind of personal. not going to greentext because i cba.

so i was walking down the road in this party town with three of my friends. i can't remember what it was, but something they said just sent me off. i was laughing so hard, and i already needed to pee really badly. i felt this trickle down my leg and just thought to myself 'OH MY GOD'.

i sat down immediately and tried to stop it, but of course once you start peeing you can't stop. i put my hands up into my crotch to try to stop it but ended up just getting my hands wet :/

i was distraught. i kept yelling 'I'm going to fucking kill myself!' and other inane things. i ran off the road into this church front garden behind some bushes. i had to ditch my jeans there. can you imagine going to church the next day and finding someone's smelly trousers in front of your church? i found that pretty funny when i finally got over it.

anyway, my friends were pretty nice about it. they went into some stranger's house to get me a towel, which i sat on for the drive home. walking down the road in my panties to the car, jumping behind garden walls whenever a car came along, was the scariest thing ever.

i will never forget driving past the pavement where i peed myself on the way home. you could see the wet puddle on the floor very clearly, as well as some sweets i had abandoned when i wet myself. my friends said they couldnt smell anything, but i know they were lying. i had a quick shower when i got home, grabbed some mcdonalds barefoot and watched attack on titan at my mate's house. all in all a good evening.
>>
>>24792118
nice story. ever happend again?
>>
>>24792164
luckily not
>>
>>24792118

That sounds like a very wild night! Must have been thrilling. What did you think, looking back? Was there some excitement as well, or was it mostly embarrassment?
>>
I dont know why, but the thought has always been appealing to me of pissing my panties. So humiliating...its just something that turns me on. I feel like a weirdo though...
>>
>>24792173
just humiliation really
>>
>>24792175
it's not weird. have you done it?
>>
>>24792189

That's understandable. It can be very comforting to know that something isn't for you. It was brave of you to share the story.

>>24792175

It's not that weird either, going by this thread. If anything it could spark conversation more.
>>
>>24792194
once...but it took me a long time to get it. I really had to pee but when the time came to pee i just couldn't. In the end i did but it took time.
>>
>>24792189
humiliation, and yet you're in this thread, must mean something

dare to take photos?
>>
>>24792202
Do you pee in the shower?
>>
>>24792235
no, over the toilet...
>>
>>24792243
Would you make photos or video when you pee?
>>
pee pls
>>
Golden shower, please.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.