[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your most unattractive quality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 17

File: t3_5hy545.jpg (81KB, 611x483px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5hy545.jpg
81KB, 611x483px
What's your most unattractive quality?
>>
My teeth. For whatever reason I neglected them for most of my childhood.
>>
>>24784886
The bags under my eyes

Everybody thinks im either super high or very sleepy, its always a topic for some reason.
>>
it's a three-way tie between being a know-it-all, being lazy and being spoiled.

physically probably my nasolabial folds
>>
>>24784886
my boobs, I have huge areola
>>
>>24784886
Nothing. Fuck: I'm handsome.
>>
ITT: Nobody posts about the important stuff.

>>24784886
May be a bit of a doormat and will readily blame myself for the wrong things instead of calling on the shit of others.

>>24784909
>Implying that this is unattractive
>>
>>24784914
Be. More. Desperate.

You're so deep, anon. Oh, you like my tittays? Thank god you came on this website where people with crippling insecurities post, so that I can offer my supple pussy to you via skype.

Gaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
>>
>>24784914
tiny/quarter sized areola are the most aesthetic, it's just fact unfortunately
>>
I don't do drugs. I don't shame anyone on their choices, I just love to party and I want to have fun like the rest, but I don't paint lines in a club's bathroom
>>
Chubby
Stubborn
Closed off
>>
>>24784894

Me too, now I take extreme care of them but it's too late.
>>
>>24784912

>Nothing. Fuck: I'm handsome.

Your use of punctuation is extremely unattractive.
>>
>Being gay
>Body piercings
>>
>>24784923
Stop projecting anon.

>>24784929
>it's just fact
I'm gonna tell you what. People have varying tastes. Some really like things that others find disgusting. Maybe you find them disgusting because you might not like them in general, but when it comes to attractiveness (what the OP was about), there are guys who will like the huge areolas.

And this is not just for your tits but for everything in life.
>>
>>24784942
Yet irritatingly grammatical.

Lemme see them floppy, knocker-slam bonkers, brosephina.
>>
>>24784929
not sorry but no, that's not fact.

that's your opinion.

personally I like between a quarter and a half-dollar coin. smaller looks like man nips often, and larger usually occur on extremely large breasts in my experience, but lots of people like extremely large breasts so they're probably really attractive to lots of people
>>
>>24784950
>Stop projecting anon.
Dude: you knocked everyone for being shallow then complimented someone for whining about her sloppy tits.
>>
My vitiligo. If I get even a slight tan my face is noticeably blotchy and weird. At least I'm not black so I can mostly hide it when I'm pale
>>
>>24784886
it's a tie between kevlar tier chest hair, a good amount of chub on the waist area and generally unattractive face
>>
>>24784965
Sure dude, whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>24784952
You used a colon when a semi-colon would have been technically appropriate, or a comma.

I have penis.
>>
>>24784974
EXCUSE ME, SIR. I SAID: EXCUSE ME!

The "Fuck" was an interjection serving as a dependent clause because it was relying on "I'm handsome" to explain who the subject was.

I SAID: EXCUSE ME.
>>
File: IMG_20170106_211213358.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170106_211213358.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Besides being fat and having stretch marks...

Patchy beard.
Overbite leading to recessed jaw/chin (pic).
Crooked teeth due to wisdom teeth (thanks Dad for going ultra cheap on the Dental).
Gynecomastia that is probably from my love of milk drinking. It is by far the thing I'm most insecure about since my friend's girlfriend was very harsh about her ex with gyno, and it has bothered me since.
>>
File: IMG_20170106_211737103.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170106_211737103.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>24785018
I am determined to save money to get cosmetic surgery for the things that I can't fix by my own actions, mostly the dental and gyno, but I'm still looking at $13,000 minimum.
>>
>>24785027
>mostly the dental and gyno
Wait. Hold up. You're having gyno problems and you're worried about your patchy beard?

Way to bury the lead.
>>
>>24785018
>>24785027
I dont tihnk youre to bad, try to diet and exercise

get a new haircut, you should embrace the bald look

no beard too

am girl btw
>>
>>24785027
>>24785034
Those stretch marks on your armpit are hella gross, though. That's seriously disgusting.

There isn't any solution short of surgery, and you need it.
>>
>>24785058
Well I'll add it to my list.
>>
My fat fuck body.

>>24785027
You sure it's gyno? There's a difference between manboobs from being fat and actually having gyno.
>>
>>24784986
Go back to grammar school.
>>
>>24785084
Can confirm, used to be skinny. Plus the shape is wrong for pure fat manboobs. They shouldn't be that big.

Also the pinch behind the nipples trick.
>>
Skinny. Fat face. Ugly smile.
Socially inept. Mild agoraphobia.
Crippling anxiety.

Kill me.
>>
>>24784894

This! It did not matter how well i took care of them, they were doomed from the start. Of five siblings three were granted the rock hard teeth my dad had (he had his first cavity of his life in his 50s) and my oldest sister and I were given mom's soft Irish teeth. I had a dentist once comment on how hard my maxilla is despite the fact that most of my teeth have rotted out of it. On the bright side it really doesn't hurt that much.
>>
I'm super fucking opinionated and always argue (most of the time not even for my own side, just for the sake of a debate and trying to make people see things from other peoples perspective) and I feel super fucking obnoxious anytime I saw anything at all.
>>
Shy
Beef curtains
No ass or tits
>>
>>24784886
My insecurity.

Physically: my teeth or my face in general
>>
>>24785149

But I didn't take care of them.
>>
>>24784886
Overeager
Being American
>>
>>24785018
Your jaw looks fine.
>patchy beard
If you dont like it, shave it
>stretch marks
You should be applying lotion every day. You can make your own or just buy cocoa butter or bio oil.
>>24785027
Honestly dont see anything off about your chest?
You look fone
>>
>>24784886
jesus...there's so much to pick from, both physical and mental
>>
>physical: I have no neck lel it's pretty unattractive and I scare small children. Fun stuff
>Personality wise: I talk way to much and usually I end up sounding like a jackass or I insult people when I was just trying to be funny.
>>
>>24784886
My spitefulness <3
>>
>>24785299
I think you're being a little too nice.
>>
>>24785392
I think you're being too harsh. I was sincere, I looked back at everything and feel the same.
>>
File: IMG_2562.jpg (131KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2562.jpg
131KB, 720x1280px
My mouth and chin
>>
>>24784886
What is unattractive quality? Something good, but people normally don't like, or just something bad?
>>
>>24785277

Me either. I saw no fucking point. When I was six to ten years old and having between six and 11 cavities every fucking year I sort of stopped seeing the point.
>>
>>24785299
>You look fone

So HE was fone?
>>
OK, time for the ACTUAL unattractive traits...

I am a complete social retard. I do NOT understand people so I try to compensate by being far too night to everyone. This always backfires.

I am too unsure of myself. Despite the fact that I am genuinely good at a lot of things my own inferiority complex forces me to fail at an awful lot of stuff I should be knocking out of the park.

Yeah, I'm fat and hairy, too. I am not out of shape, though. I weigh almost 300lbs, but chances are I am a better gymnast that you are. I also do note tire easy when doing tasks built for my body type. Yeah, you'll probably beat me in a jog down the street, but there is no way you're winning that race if we're both saddled with 100 pound backpacks.
>>
Shy, inarticulate, the entirety of my face
>>
File: IMG_4462.jpg (129KB, 842x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4462.jpg
129KB, 842x627px
>>24784886
My hairline
>>
>>24785401
You care too much about physical appearance...
>>
>>24785566
Well yea most ppl do, it's natural to think wow I'm a fucking rat
>>
>>24785590
1. Only shallow people care about their looks
2. I've seen you post yourself in like 4 different rate threads including starting one of yourself asking about how to improve your look

Can't change your facial symmetry to be more attractive unless you undergo surgery. So stop.
>>
>>24785622
People are shallow. Everyone selects based on looks. It's important for when you want to find a mate.
>>
I have a big nose
I have tree trunk thighs
I'm bossy and get told I'm controlling
I'm into big dicks and apparently that makes me a terrible person
>>
I'm a fatass lmao
>>
>>24784886
Obesity and little dick.

I used to be very "attractive" + little dick.
>>
>>24784886
pretty much everything below my neck except my dick and ass cheeks, maybe feet if you're a footfag.
>>
I have a big nose, i look like a shark from side.
>>
>>24785855
doesn't make you a terrible person, just makes you kinda repulsive to most who don't have one, so yeah still an unattractive
>>
>>24785955
trait
>>
>>24785855
Doesn't make you a bad person, if we loved I would let you have a boyfriend with a big dick.

If you don't love and want just big dicks still a good person.

But if you love who has a big dick only then you probably are going to fuck things up, I mean if you don't find someone that can't compute a form of love which relates only to your personal desires, then you will end up being accepted because of another personal desire of another person and not because of your definition of love.

Now that I covered all cases.
You are not a bad person.
But watch out for what you desire, learn how to desire different things.
>>
>>24785622
As Oscar Wilde said, only superficial people don't judge by appearance.

For me, stubbornness, and a shyness that is criminally vulgar. Fucked-up teeth and a pot belly. I do have beautiful eyes, at least.
>>
>>24785982
>Doesn't make you a bad person, if we loved I would let you have a boyfriend with a big dick.
cuck?
also is english your second language?
serious questions btw
>>
>Bottom lip is sort of large
>Nose little too wide (some bitch in a rate thread called me a pig lmao)
>Chin dimple
>Hair never seems to be the right length
>Skinny as a skeleton

Gues I sound petty considering these aren't too bad but they stress me more than they should.
>>
>>24784886
being American
>>
>>24785938
>>24786071
Let's form a big nose support group

>>24785982
I actually had a bf who was about 4 inches, and I loved him, never cheated on him, and we had good sex. I just get very turned on by large dicks. They are not essential, but they are very attractive to me.
>>
My crippling depression.

I have gotten so much help for it, so many different meds, so many different people and opinions that I've just given up nothing works. I hide it as well as I can and try to make myself look positive but anytime I get close with someone it becomes apparent and they don't stick around for long.
>>
>>24786214

You need a partner that is as broken as you. Only the mentally ill can understand the mentally ill. This is coming from a naturally manic bi polarbear. Life fucking sucks because I take daily what some people take in two weeks and some days it still doesn't put me to sleep. A 35 hour day isn't difficult to hack and all I see are people bitching that they need their five cups of coffee just to get out of bed. Shut the fuck up you whiners.

tl;dr: life with mental illness is hell, go find someone who ACTUALLY understands that.
>>
>>24786214

But seriously now, what meds are they forcing upon you and how impossible is the regimen? I only take Seroquel and only 400 mg at bed time. I get between 3 and 8 hours a night depending on how many days it's been since I've actually slept real sleep. If you want to talk or email or whatever drop some contact info and I'l try to help.
>>
>>24786214
If you have kik we can talk if youd like.
>>
>>24786158
So it's totally a visual thing? Interesting
>>
The fact I browse this board.
>>
>>24784886

My worst quality would probably be my body. I feel if i was thinner, and had thicker facial hair id be a 6 or so.
>>
>>24786244
It's the visual thing, the feel of it, and the psychological aspect. All of those.
>>
>>24786239
Kik group for support of one another maybe?
>>
Physical?
>gap between two front teeth
>frizzy as fuck hair

Personality?
>aloof and blasé
>>
>>24784886
Ok so I did some thinking
Visually:
my jaw, or lack there of
luckily I can fix that, after that would be my eye area: angry eyebrows which are too far from my eyes and my eye bags
Personality-wise:
social autism, but if you actually got to know me it would be my insecurity
>>
>>24786265
>my jaw, or lack there of
>luckily I can fix that,
How does someone adjust that except with serious surgery?
>>
>>24786158
>>24786244
Well, it makes sense. I like small tits better than big ones, but the big ones always pull my eyes into them.
>>
>>24786254

I'm actually a very happy person right now. I have to actively limit the amount of happiness I experience because then I get too happy and manic episodes happen. I wanted to hep that depressed dude, but I think they bailed. If you want to chat though I can fire up the fake phone and kik it. I'm shy with my user name, though.
>>
>>24786270
just serious surgery lol
but currently i have to jut my jaw out a bit, i've been doing it so long that it comes naturally now
>>
>>24785938
>I have a big nose, i look like a shark from side
Me too. I look more like the underside of a boat from the side though.
>>
>>24786322
Sounds like you two have the makings of a Jaws sequel
>>
Probably just my general looks.

I've never, not even once been able to get anything remotely successful out of online dating.

But here where people don't see my picture first I'm able to make friends, go on dates and even get a gf.

Also I'm really bad at lying and I feel that hurts me quite a bit.
>>
My autism lol. Thank god I'm female and atleast decent looking. Knowing I'm a shit human being but never will be alone is an awesome feeling.
>>
>>24785508

HA! this is great. I didn't even mention the horrible stutter I develop when excited or nervous. Ohh boy is that going to be fun later on today...
>>
>>24785265
let us see this please
>>
I'm chubby and hairy as fuck
>>
My whole face.
>>
>>24786544
Male or female?
>>
>>24786558
male, to try to play it off positively i'm a giant teddy bear with nobody to cuddle
>>
>>24784886
Some people love my prosthetic leg, some people are disgusted, so I'd say that.
>>
>>24786498
B8/10
>>
>>24786247
Damn anon coming thru with the painful truths
>>
Socially awkward, chubby, and have short hair (that's apparently taboo for my area.)
>>
>>24784886
My face, body, and personality. Other than that, I'm a catch.
>>
>>24786543
>"shy"
>asks to see her pussy

lol, this will probably work. god speed anon
>>
>>24784886
Personality wise, I care about being told I'm right more than being actually right. I'm arrogant.
Physically, stretchmarks.
>>
>emotional
fiercely independent. definitely not an unattractive quality to.some. but I'm also very supportive and loving and.motherly at times, especially with significant others..so when I'm having a few days of an independent streak where I just want to be with myself and do something by myself, it can be taken badly. and I definitely see where my gf's and bf's in the past are coming from. I go from overly.lovey and caring, and then a switch is flipped and it's like I want nothing.to do with them for a few days. I value my alone time, but.i know how difficult that is for my SOs. I'm working on it.

>physical
I refuse to shave my armpits or crotch. no other reason than I don't want to. it's time consuming and in hurts and it's uncomfortable. oh, and my pubes are turning gray. oh and my pussy is really meaty snd I have a fat clit that would put a female body builder's to shame. not.a great look. I like it, but.probably not.a lot of people do.
>>
>>24786848
>I refuse to shave my armpits or crotch. no other reason than I don't want to. it's time consuming and in hurts and it's uncomfortable.
Go you! <3
>>
>>24784886

i'm chubby and cold.
>>
>>24786876
Also my dick is 5.5"
>>
>>24786856
thanks! I don't ever trim it! all natural baby
>>
>>24786848
you seem like the perfect woman imo

also:
> arrogant fuck
> lazy fuck
>>
>>24785831
>>24785992

What kind of faggotry is this... Oh right... 4chan.. You both are looking for a meaningful enough relationship to bang someone based on looks and then realize you know nothing about the person and have nothing to show for, thus your relationships will collapse on the basis that ya boring mate.
>>
anti-social
cynical
sexually repressed but still a pervert
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 540x540px
>>24786962
>>
>>24786960
Wanting to date someone who is highly compatible to you and but also attractive is normal. Physical attraction is pretty essential in a relationship.

I've been with my SO for 10 years and have no shame in saying that if he wasn't attractive I wouldn't be dating him. I love talking to him, he's my best friend and such a great influence in my life, but being attracted to each other and being so sexually satisfied is one of the things that kept us together for so long.
>>
My incapability to speak to women.
>>
>>24786984
SO... So you mean you're together... But not married and or is gay.
>>
>>24787095
We dated for 8 years and got married two years ago. I wanted to make it gender neutral at first, but then it sounded too tumblr-ish. Just forgot to change the initial thing.
>>
>>24787118
>gender neutral
So it is gay...
>>
>>24787123
No? We're straight. I am a girl, he's a guy.
I thought the point I was making was pretty general and valid for both genders.
>>
File: efd.png (1MB, 1000x798px) Image search: [Google]
efd.png
1MB, 1000x798px
Im fat.
Never heard somebody, not even on the internet, say something else thats ugly about me.
>>
>>24786944

well I'm looking if youre an at least okay looking woman between 25 and 30 ish, have a stable job and neat hobbies, a cool family, and will let me shit on your belly and pee on you and stuff
>>
Myself
>>
>>24787133
It isn't. Because you can claim "love" all you want, and then realize that the person you are with, is only in "love" with you because of how "beautiful" and "amazing" you look Now. Which any prostitute could match. You have to make sure it's more than just that, more than just lust. Otherwise he will find someone younger, and practically go about whorin for the latter half of his life. I know this from oh so many friend's parent's I've met and said: "ehh, I am just not attracted to him/her, anymore".
>>
I frequent 4chan
>>
>>24787194
And for the sake of not making a wall of text, I have also been approached in the manner that has had it's basis focused on lust. And I don't consider myself physically attractive at all.
>>
>>24786808
Nah
>>
>>24784886
My hair, or lack thereof.
>>
>>24787194
That's right, you should find someone you're not sexually attracted to in anyway, someone who physically disgusts you even, because otherwise it will never be "pure" love. Make sure they're blind too so they can't find you attractive either. You should also never do anything for that person, no favors because they may just be using you as a servant, never buy anything or spend any money on them in anyway because they may just see you as a walking ATM, never compliment them because they may just be an attention whore using you to build up their ego, and never ever EVAR have sex with because they may just see you as essentially a prostitute, the only reason they will keep you around and "love" you is because you are more handy than a prostitute. Make sure they treat you the same way too. This is the only way to achieve "pure" love, all other ways are false and superficial and will make you miserable for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 57-2.jpg (172KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
57-2.jpg
172KB, 666x666px
I come off as naive and almost pure to most people, but i have a really nasty sadistic sense of humor.

I have autistic hobbies which turns off normies.
>>
>>24787194
It's not like attractive people are all horrible human beings. You can have someone attractive and someone you're highly compatible with at the same time. Good relationship have both things.
It is fundamental to stay attractive and desirable for each other, and it's perfectly fine to not stay in a relationship with a person you're not attracted to anyway, especially if they don't make an effort to stay attractive.
>>
>>24787194
There is no thing as love in the first place. What is there is attractiveness, it's what matters the most and what everyone judges everyone else on. The more attractive you are the bigger bonus you get to conversation because people just assume that you're a good fit because you have good genes.

Moreover, the people who end up saying that attractiveness doesn't matter are never attractive themselves. Even if they end up dating other unattractive people, they do so because they are justifying their place in the dating hierarchy. It's literally just bitterness turned into a philosophy.

The only real grounds that saying attractiveness doesn't matter is because in the modern era we have so many ways we can lie about our appearance. Make-up, clothes, getting bodies that you would have to specifically work towards to achieve (as in, you wouldn't have them hunting and gathering), but even then the core of your philosophy is flawed.
>>
My baby teeth were fucked up in an accident so I learned to talk improperly which I hate when I'm reminded of it or hear a recording of my voice but ignore most of the time. I think my side profile is weird looking, I have a pretty flat face. And finally my biggest problem as a man is I miss a lot of opportunities with building relationships through wallowing in self doubt. I'm a budgeting genius though so there's that!
>>
>>24784886
I have a fairly round face, it makes me look like I'm heavier than I truly am. People point it out all the time to me about how cute it is when I smile, coz my cheeks get bigger, but I absolutely hate it.
>>
physically it has to be the gap between my breasts, though some guys say it's hot, I have no idea how or why
>>
>>24784886
I'm really insecure about my body, to the point where I've had attractive girls in my bed willing to fuck me but I couldn't go through with it. Good luck getting me to take my shirt or pants off.
>>24784894
This too, really. I wish I would have taken better care of my teeth, but that's one of those things you can't really understand as a kid.
>>
File: love.jpg (29KB, 640x223px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
29KB, 640x223px
>>24788318

You are the Megan. It's because of people like you that I can't find love.
>>
File: 1404031940619.jpg (124KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1404031940619.jpg
124KB, 960x960px
Personality wise: I'm not interesting. I have to constantly be doing things or else I have nothing to talk about. Very hard to keep a conversation going.

Physically: My dick. I'm 4" hard and a fucking button soft. If you grabbed my crotch when i'm flaccid you'd just feel balls and no dick. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
>>
>>24788717
Marriages in the olden days never used to be based on a concept such as "love," and there's enough historical evidence to say that marriages were happier that way.
>>
im boring as fuck with no ambition or drive
>>
>>24788756

Who even cares about the marriage? It's the happiness I seek. (Although ultimately I want to be married, I want to be happy first.)
>>
>most unattractive quality
>making me decide
i guess since people judge a book by it's cover, my face in general. I have acne scars and it causes my skin to be excessively oily.
>>
>>24788763
Well you aren't going to find happiness with your attitude.
>>
>>24789038

Nah, all you're seeing is my pessimism. I'm actually very happy because I use threads like this as an outlet for my discontent rather than to feed it. I'm heading out now for a bit of fun, so enjoy the discussion. I'll be back later.
>>
File: tomoki.jpg (57KB, 512x600px) Image search: [Google]
tomoki.jpg
57KB, 512x600px
Where do I start?

>turbomanlet (5'4")
>ugly
>24 and KHV, zero experience interacting with women
>likes vidya, anime, and Dungeons and Dragons
>quiet
>boring
>socially retarded (if it wasn't obvious)
>>
My confidence. I act all calm and collected but under neath Im a complete and utter emotional wreck. I spend almost all of my free time worrying about any and all possibilities and I panic at the slightest hint of commitment. I find excuses and reasons to end each relationship Ive been in because I cant stand the thought of being near someone that long.
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>24788318

https://youtu.be/K5G1FmU-ldg

I am pretty sure there is an attraction far greater between two people that actually exists and is worth it because

>>24788165

>"Good genes", "good fit", "staying attractive"

Do not last. Why work towards "improving myself" if all you will give me is conditional attention on the basis of physical attraction? What are you going to do when the coming of age hits you? You're a shallow fool who thinks appearance is all that matters because that is all you have, stay flawed bitch.
>>
>>24789256
Shit. I flipped the posters...
>>
>>24789232
Some of those aren't bad, some are kinda bad, and some are really bad. So I guess that warrants complaints. But hey, some of the bad things can be improved!
>>
>>24789256
That's the problem again, you have to make justifications for why things that humans see as inherently good are actually bad. It's bitterness.

It's like my Dad who despises anyone who doesn't buy a car as shitty as his. He'll make a lot of reasons for why shitty cars are the only kind you need, but his superficiality shows the minute he wants to buy a car, as he'll only buy brand new and only the latest model.
>>
>>24789416
The only thing you are proving with this is that you are narrow minded and rich, you've seen how your father has fallen into vanity and that you are insecure of yourself to let someone like you for who you are and will be. Thereafter any slight change you make you partner will make you regret it to the point of which you land in a court splitting all belongings in half.
>>
>>24789709
I'm not rich, and I used to be "open-minded" until I learned the world thinks one way, and that if you want to succeed, you should think that way too.
>>
>>24789813
So simply because you saw others with shallow intentions you will also fall into them?
>>
>>24789828
Try being an outcast for about 10 years and see how great it is.
>>
>>24789836
I am on 4chan. On /SOC/ if anything. I am an outcast. A self deprecating creep that has learned that shallow people are not worth losing your morals and sanity over.
>>
Monstrous labia
Big feet
Thighs that are too thin
Social anxiety
>>
>>24790080

You know that labia is a good thing, right? You can share, I don't mind. Do throwaway emails count as contactfagging? Cause I left mine in another thread and I don't mind looking at "monstrous labia" I can get my fingers into. Also, I get you on that social anxiety thing
>>
>>24784886
Physical: I've got an upturned nose a bit on the wider side
Mental: I'm easily distracted and have trouble relating to other people outside of a superficial level
>>
>>24786071
>chin dimple
My fucking weakness
>>
>>24790080
you must be pretty attractive if that's the worse you got
>>
File: ChU5suC.jpg (117KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ChU5suC.jpg
117KB, 960x1280px
>>24785018
You don't have a recessed chin.
A recessed chin is when your chin doesnt go past your forehead, and yours does.

>pic realted is a recessed chin

Its not me btw
>>
I hate myself and can't believe that I'm good enough for anybody, in my professional or romantic lives.
>>
I used to weigh a lot, so my entire body.
Saggy breasts, arms and weird tummy. It's only going to get worse as I lose more weight. I'm probably going to go the route of a permavirgin.

If we're talking mentally, I'm not good at balancing and like focusing on one thing at a time. It doesn't sound that bad at first, but it means I don't talk to people for a week or two a lot of times even if they're friends and I enjoy talking with them.
>>
>>24784886
I have an unnatural hate for most people
>>
>>24789256
I have never said appearance is all that matters, I said it certainly matters.

Sexual attraction is a part of a relationship. I want to desire my partner and I can't desire someone who isn't physically attractive.
I wouldn't want to stay in a relationship where I am not sexually satisfied. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where my partner is so selfish that they cannot put some effort into staying attractive and pleasing me sexually.

This doesn't mean it is ALL that there is about my relationship, but it's a part of it and I want my relationship to be satisfying in all ways - emotionally, intellectually and physically.
>>
File: 1476692582488.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476692582488.png
34KB, 633x758px
I'm a tranny (FtM) with BPD
>>
>>24790741
>can't desire someone who isn't physically attractive
>selfish to not put effort in being attractive
>so that the sex is good

None of these should corrolate. You are asking that the partner do all of this to impress you for the moment and likewise the relationship becomes based on sex and those simply do not last.
>>
File: Top-40-Minion-Jokes-jokes.jpg (64KB, 726x788px) Image search: [Google]
Top-40-Minion-Jokes-jokes.jpg
64KB, 726x788px
>>24784886
I am an asshole who cracks twisted jokes, the problem is people think I'm serious 24/7 when in fact I'm just messing around.

Like my wife found out, if you can see past the fucked up funny exterior, I'm the kind of guy that would help a buddy with 100+ dollars worth of food for his family.
>>
I'm 23, 6'3 muscular and don't care about anything besides going to work, school gym and cracking fine asses. Why i every male a feminised thick rimmed glasses wearing beta or a chubby bearded hipster. Protippy, ur ancestors are doing barrel rolls in their graves: kys asap cux
>>
>>24791903
>I'm drunk*
>>
>>24791854
How can you desire physically someone who is physically undesirable? It makes no sense.

I don't want my boyfriend to impress me with his physical appearance, I want my boyfriend to be desirable in the long term.
It is very selfish to not keep yourself attractive in a relationship. If you have a partner you should put a lot of effort into being attractive for them.
It doesn't mean that the relationship is based on sex. It means that the sex is good.

I have been with my SO for 10 years, also because he's really fucking attractive and I love having sex with him. Definitely not the only reason, but one of the reason why I never desired to leave.
>>
>>24784886
I'm unattractive inside and out, so... Everything
>>
I have a bit small fingers I guess
>>
How much of a Baby Boomer do you have to be to believe that looks don't matter?
>>
Probably my general disposition towards people.
>>
File: 1381069653918.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1381069653918.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
Everything, I can't think of a single good thing about me, I'm especially hate my fucking dick. Even if by a miracle a girl decides to fuck me she would just laugh and leave.
>>
my sex drive

when i get home after work i turn into a sex monster, i want to fuck everything, i fap and cum like minimum 10 times in only a few hours.

Girls find me attractive but i scare the shit out of them in the bedroom and so i remain single, surprise buttsex doesn't exactly help either.

its fucking up my life

i have trouble walking the last steps into my apartment because im so fucking horny

i cannot make any plans or anything

im only handling my work at tops, i probarbly fuck up and get fired eventually

funny thing is, if you saw what i looked like noone would ever believe

im pretty much the guy next door if not a little better
>>
>>24784886
My personality definitely. I've been told I am poisonous. Recently I discovered it isn't a compliment.
And the severe lack of money on my bank account.
>>
>Most unattractive quality
Probably how young I look. I'm 5'6" and look like a 16 year old, despite being 21. The only people who hit on me are gay dudes (and i'm not gay). People have told me to date milfs, but I dunno if they're just being silly or not. I think it'd be kinda hot to date a girl who's older and more experienced than me and likes to tell me what to do :^) But I dunno how many of them actually exist.
>>
>>24792775
Its an addiction? See a doctor maybe dude. If its affecting your life like that you have a problem
>>
Besides being fat, the fact that I can be incredibly two-faced and manipulative. Most people like me (as far as I know) but the ones who dont have good reason not too.
>>
I just wanna get drunk before noon.
>>
>>24785265
I suck on my gf's beef curtains hard.
>>
>>24793911
Being 5' 4" I feel this so fucking hard
>>
I have almost 0 interest in anything people say. When I do have interest I don't act on it because I know it won't last.
>>
lel. I have a fucked-up leg and can't walk properly. You don't know shit about being unattractive until you're physically disabled. You fags are just making excuses.
>>
>>24785149
i was unaware someone could have hard or soft teeth. I did have my doctor tell me I have Iron absorption problems.. which can effect teeth and bones.

I suppose then my teeth are soft.. I had to have braces my entire kid-hood. When they pulled them off it tore the enamel off with it. I've slowly been fighting a downhill battle... my top front teeth are not that great... and i have one tooth thats chipped on the side. You cant really see it unless you stick your head in my mouth and look.. but its still there always nagging me.. it makes me feel really ugly compared to anyone. When talking face to face to people.. i notice myself examining their teeth.. usually comparing how good they are to mine. I've ALWAYS brushed and flossed and rinsed.. It's something my dad made me do since he lost some of his teeth. (he smoked and chewed tobacco a lot) and i REALLY needed braces as a kid.. but i just have terrible luck I guess. Wish i could go back and have it over to do with.
>>
>>24795372

I think that your genetic makeup (along with other factors) has a say in how good your body is at relaying nutrients to the various body systems. I have very hard bones that can take some pretty severe abuse without problem, but my teeth are exactly the opposite.

I suffer from the manic depression so I have had times in my life when I've been depressed and bed ridden, barely able to eat 500 calories a day, which is not up to snuff since I tend to eat between 4000 and 10,000 a day depending on my activity level. During times when I've been bed ridden I could literally feel my body's reaction to my lack of nutrients. After waking up from a spell of depression my teeth would almost always feel softer. I can definitely remember a few times when I had a soda shortly after a depression (because the sugar and caffeine help pull me out of it) and I literally felt my tooth break because of it. Yeah, the last thing I need after crippling self hatred grips me is having to spit a few tooth chunks out after trying to enjoy a cola.
>>
>>24784886
My skin.
It's pale and covered in stretch marks, burns, and various scars.
>>
Food addiction so I stay chubby
Clinical depression
Ugly (not just on account of being portly, my face just looks unfeminine while also looking unmasculine)
Black
Might be aromantic-I don't really get romantic love on a personal level
>>
>>24784886
I complain about everything, and I'm apathetic towards life.
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.