[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more heartbreaking than this : >create

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 20170101_123843.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170101_123843.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Is there anything more heartbreaking than this :

>create two okc profiles
>real profile with pics of myself and written essays
>empty one with bathroom selfie of random decent looking shirtless guy
>shitpost insults or dull as decent looking guy
>Write nice and thoughtful messages as myself
>decent looking guy always gets answers no matter how mean, desperate or boring
> I get none or they stop talking to me few messages in

What is stopping me from me ending myself? I'm not even that ugly, I don't understand.
>>
>>24783894
The majority of the people on OKC, POF and Tinder seem depressed and horny. After meeting a few, it really shows. I was one at one point, and I ended up in a shitty 3 month relationship that only stayed together because of the sex. Not to bash the people who use the sites a lot, but it seems it's an outlet for people to find validation and/or fulfill libido.

It's been maybe 6 months since I last touched any dating site. I think it's healthier to try meeting people irl.
>>
>>24783894
>app exists to review pictures of people you might get to fuck
>"wtf why does everyone only care about the picture"
Op, you already knew the answer to this. You're not "holy shit I want to go out of my way to meet this random stranger so that I can ride his dick" material.

Date like a normal human being. Meet someone and ask her to dinner.
>>
>>24784067
How do you "meet someone" though.
>>
I sincerely doubt this is true because me and every other girl I know immediately won't talk to guys who have shirtless mirror selfies.
>>
>>24784110
It's true. I don't get 100% answers cause I'm so obnoxious. But when they answer its like they their mind and accept any insult.
>>
>>24784106
Meetup.com has a bunch of local groups for different interests. I've met cool people through it.

If you're an artist, look for open mics, art shows, public concerts.

I met a girl at an arcade. I'd been playing a rhythm game for years, and played it once a week to relieve stress. She did too. I joined a facebook group for people in the area who also played, and she ended up finding me, so we became friends.

It's not easy, but I truly think it's healthier and way less risky (in terms of bad relationships, std's and criminals) to meet people through groups, instead of one-on-one through dating sites.

Besides, as a guy, I've rarely had girls talk to me on dating sites despite my months of activity and revisions. The few I did talk with ended up revealing that they had lied about certain details like their age, name, location, culture, interests. Sure, there are probably a few people on dating sites who might be a good fit, but I think the chances are slimmer than irl.
>>
>>24783894
>Is there anything more heartbreaking than this :
More heartbreaking than the fact that you made a fake account to roleplay your Chad fantasy and then applied none of what you learned to your real account? I can't think of much.
>>
Too many of you here have allowed women to emasculate you. Maybe this is due to how your mothers and grandmothers raised you. Maybe your own fathers, if they were involved in your lives, were emasculated before you. Whatever the case is, you really let women get you down. Why? They are simple things with vapid needs. they need and crave alpha male leadership that doesnt put up with their bullshit. My woman waits on me hand and foot. Shes very good to me. She works and takes care of our home plus asks me for permission to spend her own money each week. Even just a couple of dollars. She makes my dinners and makes my plate of food for me. She will stop what she is doing to make me a cup of coffee even when imfree to do so myself. i dont have to slap her around to get that from her either. She has a lot of self confidence to handle the responsibilities I place on her. Bills need to be paid? well, go pay them little lady. You know how. My crazy cousin spoke to you inappropiately? did you cuss him out like you should have or do you need me to defend you from every little thing? go cuss him out. Get me involved if he puts his hands on you. For Gods sake stop feminizing yourselves. Stop begging and pouting. When a female says you are a male chauvinist just look right at them and remind them there are far worse ways to treat a woman. Dont put up with their bullshit and they will stop trying to shit on you. Its that simple. be a man and tell them to fuck off if they dont meet your needs and stop killing yourselves trying to be what they want. they are fucking women. They have no ideas what they really want.
>>
>>24783894
I'm sorry, it seems you have the wrong board.

Let me help you.

>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.